Will an annual tune-up extend the life of your air conditioner? Read on to learn the average cost of an AC tune-up, and whether it’s worth the price tag.
Get matched with top rated HVAC companies in Anmoore, WV
There are 9 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Anmoore
- Hendershot Heating & Cooling IncTerrific! Allan was in the area and was at my house in under 30 minutes. He was so thorough that I am very comfortable knowing that all my gas appliances are in perfect condition. Love him and the dispatcher whose name I don’t recall but she was terrific too because she got him here!!
- B & L Heating & CoolingI called Brian to schedule an annual inspection for the HVAC system that B&L installed last May. Similar to my experiences last year, he immediately answered the telephone when I called him. I told him that our AC appeared to be operating just fine but I just wanted to have it checked annually so it wasn't an emergency. He made the trip to my house the very next day... calling to verify his arrival ahead of time. Once again, B&L's customer service was top notch. Brian arrived on time and expeditiously checked the unit (which was in perfect running condition). He didn't charge anything for his time which is very unusual in today's business world. I would strongly recommend contacting B&L for your HVAC needs as their professionalism goes above and beyond
- B & L Heating & CoolingExcellent furnace repair experience all the way around. B&L owner/serviceman was professional, knowledgeable, reasonable in price and prompt in service. I would absolutely call upon B&L again. My furnace quit and I immediately went to Angie's List.. We did basic troubleshooting before calling for repair by checking the vent, checking the fuse box, raising the thermostat up and down and observed no exhaust clogs and good electric supply but no furnace kick on. The electronic control brain for my Goodman furnace had died. B&L rep seemed to have an idea of the potential problems when I called and he quickly confirmed it could be repaired after checking the furnace. He was able to promptly estimate the cost, retrieve the part and install it. I greatly appreciated the honest assessment of my system and his ability to repair it so quickly
- Childers Enterprises IncMy home has two HVAC systems and I needed the upstairs unit replaced. I waited for over a year to leave the review to see how everything went. Everything is still working great. They did so much of a better professional installation than the original unit I had. Everything was installed perfect and neat. Not one thing I'm not happy with. They even sent out a foreman about half way through the installation to confirm the technicians were installing it in accordance with their standards. Very professional! Highly recommended
- Fire & Ice Heating & Air Conditioning, IncExtremely friendly and efficient, very honest about what needed to be fixed and not pushy at all with upgrades and additional services/parts. Would recommend to anyone.
- Woody's Sudden Service IncWe called for service monday morning and Woody was able to schedule us in that same day a little after noon. He arrived when he said he would and got right to work. I have to particularly note that although my husband was home, Woody made sure to keep me in the loop as to what was going on and what he had done. Most technicians totally ignore me when David is here and I truly appreciated being kept informed. The repairs weren't as extensive as we feared, but instead were mostly because of lack of maintenance over the years. A cleaning, a freon charge and a small part were all that was needed. This was about as painless as it gets
- B & L Heating & CoolingI would highly recommend Brian and would not hesitate to hire him again in the future. Our central air would not come on, and it was 97 degrees outside. I found B&L on Angie's list and called them around 2 PM. Brian answered and said he would be there by 5 PM. He arrived at 4:15 PM! He fixed the problem that same day without having to make a return appointment. His rate was reasonable. The AC unit is working fine now. I found him to be honest, experienced and knowledgeable. He could have taken advantage of our situation and padded the bill or performed unnecessary work, but he did not do that
- Plasters Heating Air Conditioning & RefrigerationAbsolutely amazing! Ben was here to evaluate and A/C repairs were completed all within 24 hours in a heatwave! I am already looking into another project for this wonderful technician to help me out with.
- B & L Heating & CoolingI wanted to replace my AC unit due to it requiring R22 freon which is being phased out so I decided to replace the gas furnace at the same time. I called four (4) different local contractors and received bids from three (3) of them. I don't know why the fourth didn't provide an estimate. Brian Cutlip proved to be the one contractor that was a great communicator, kept his appointment commitments, provided a timely bid (before leaving my house) and scheduled my appointment promptly. As anticipated, we spoke again the week before he came and he arrived on time the day he commenced work. The work was conducted in an efficient and timely manner (it only took a day and a half) and the employees (Rick & Travis) left the work area in a clean and tidy manner. Brian provided me two (2) options for an HVAC unit and I chose the Heil brand as that's what I had installed when we built the house and it's worked dependably and efficiently over the past 17 years. I don't write a lot of reviews but I believe it's worth the effort when one finds a good dependable contractor and Brian should be recognized for his efforts. I would recommend him in a heartbeat for your HVAC needs
- Childers Enterprises IncOUTSTANDING!! I have used this company in the past. I would not use any other company. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
Top Rated HVAC Companies in Anmoore
- Business Description:We would like to add you to our long list of safisfied customers. We believe you will be happy to have a company that puts you first. If you are already a customer, we would like to take this opportunity to say "thank you". You have made us what we are today. Service Areas We have two locations in West Virginia; Wood County (Parkersburg) and Harrison County (Clarksburg). Some of the cities we serve include: Parkersburg, Williamstown, Elizabeth, Vienna, Marietta, Belpre, Coolville, Little Hock..Recent Review:Very professional, prompt, friendly, you call them if you have a problem and they're there, they come right out.Judith and Dennis B.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime once you see our quality work. We're passionate about delivering an exceptional experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave un..Recent Review:Terrific! Allan was in the area and was at my house in under 30 minutes. He was so thorough that I am very comfortable knowing that all my gas appliances are in perfect condition. Love him and the dispatcher whose name I don’t recall but she was terrific too because she got him here!Sharon A.
- Business Description:**We're still OPEN and ready to help you 24/7 during the COVID-19 crisis! Please call us today, and we'll be sure to use every safety precaution available. Don't be stuck with a broken HVAC system during this time, we're here to help!** Customer Satisfaction is our #1 Priority. We have 35 years experience in heating and air conditioning. We offer Spring and Fall Tune up/Check up specialsRecent Review:Called for estimate said it would be about a week till they could come out that was May 24. Called again June 11 to see if they were coming. No return call, no message. Nothing. I would leave 0 stars but it wouldn't let me. Contacted two Angi's list contractors and one not on their list. Received an estimate only from Hugharts who is not on their listCarol B.
- Business Description:Heating & Air Conditioning ServicesRecent Review:It was wonderful. They were great, respectful and I never heard any curse words from them.Amy W.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Cory and Colton arrived on the time schedule, did a survey on the apartment and quickly started moving the furniture. They were very professional and did the best they could to finish as early as possible.Roberto D.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Warning: if you are in the market for a home protection company, avoid "Complete Protection" out of Liberty, MO, found at [*** Link removed ***] Do not fall for their false claims. They provide neither "complete protection" nor quality customer service. I have a refrigerator that is less than 2 years old and today still costs $2500 new. The icemaker is freezing up and I requested service. Service company, Kitchen Ace Appliance out of Houston, was chosen and dispatched by Complete Protection to do the repair. In the process of the inspection, the serviceman scratches the face of the refrigerator. He tells us he cannot complete the repair of the icemaker without parts being ordered and requests authorization. Complete Protection decides not to repair the icemaker. Instead, they want me to go out and buy a new fridge and with proof of buying a new fridge, they will issue a $500 check. They will not pay for anyone to repair the icemaker, it's buy a new fridge or they will not do anything further. Icemaker remains broken even though I have a so-called "warranty" and no one wants to take responsibility for scratching the surface of the fridge. Complete Protection are fraud specialists. This is the language from their contract, "C. PROTECTION SUMMARY: 5. The Company will provide repair service on Your protected items to restore them to standard operating condition as a result of normal usage and electrical or mechanical component failure." This is a straight up lie. In their contract, they contradict themselves by saying "12. The Company will determine, at its sole discretion, whether a protected system or appliance will be repaired or replaced. If the Company declines to repair a protected item, You will be reimbursed towards the replacement and installation of a new protected system or appliance per the schedule in Section G." Section G says they will provide $500 for a new fridge. Really? Who can buy a new fridge for that amount of money. So no repair and refusal to pay the funds for a new icemaker without first paying thousands of dollars for a new fridge. Worst home warranty ever. #CompleteProtectionIsHorrible #CompleteProtectionWorstHomeWarrantVictor R.
- Business Description:At Remodel USA Inc.we are completely dedicated to meeting the expectations of our customers. One of the ways we ensure customer satisfaction is by maintaining our distinctive attention to detail while minimizing our installation time. For example, we can finish a complete bathroom remodel in only about 5-10 days, limiting the disruption to your schedule. We can also customize our services to meet your unique requirements,whether we're designing the ideal kitchen layout for your home or walkin..Recent Review:Pre-work consultation was excellentNicole E.
- Business Description:With our over 62 years experience, you'll be able to count on Childers Enterprises Inc for all your heating, air, and generator needs at an affordable price. Call us today for a FREE at home or business installation estimate, and ask about our 100% financing (with approved credit). We have been in business since 1951. We have financing available to qualified customers. Otherwise, we are COD. Additional service areas: Summers, Webster, Wyoming & portions of Bland & Giles CountieRecent Review:My home has two HVAC systems and I needed the upstairs unit replaced. I waited for over a year to leave the review to see how everything went. Everything is still working great. They did so much of a better professional installation than the original unit I had. Everything was installed perfect and neat. Not one thing I'm not happy with. They even sent out a foreman about half way through the installation to confirm the technicians were installing it in accordance with their standards. Very professional! Highly recommendedEugene J.
- Business Description:Sean, the owner of Murphy Family Services, first worked alongside his electrician father when he was a mere 14 years old. The experience stuck with him, and in addition to a college degree, he went on to attain his master electrical tradesman license. Today, he and his team at Murphy Family Services carry on the tradition and perform all skilled home services, installation and repairs, from electrical services, to plumbing, heating and cooling and handyman. Easily book and get deals and prici..Recent Review:NEVER hire Murphy's electric. They installed a ceiling fan they FELL on my bed. A year ago Murphy's electric installed a ceiling fan for me. Tonight, it fell on my bed as my husband and I were asleep. I'm so lucky that I happened to be asleep on the couch. Otherwise, it would on fell directly on me. Sadly, this wasn't even the only thing they did wrong. There were multiple many electric code violations. Frankly, I had decided to drop the issue last year because I had someone to fix most of them and I had more important things to worry about besides money. However, I can't ignore this any longer. My husband and I could have been seriously injured by their negligenceAmanda M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful HVAC contractor articles
Cleaning your window AC unit keeps it running smoothly and can help you save on cooling bills. Just follow these eight simple steps to learn how to clean your window AC unit.
Ready to ditch the annoying wall switch that controls your ceiling fan? Follow this simple guide to adding a remote receiver to a preexisting ceiling fan.
Find HVAC contractors in
HVAC Contractors in Anmoore, WV
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Almost Heaven Heating & Air, Llc128 W 5th St
Weston, West Virginia
- America's 1st Choice Home Warranty2625 Sandy Plains Rd Ste 203
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving
- eComMerchantSolutions (eCMS)10151 SE Sunnyside Rd Suite 495
- eComMerchantSolutions (eCMS)
- FOX & THOMPSON INC1701 BLUEFIELD AVE
Bluefield, West Virginia
- FOX & THOMPSON INC
- JACKSON HEATING & AIR3446 UNIVERSITY AVE
Morgantown, West Virginia
- JACKSON HEATING & AIR
- Krell Distributing Co Inc211 Herald Place
Syracuse, New York
- Krell Distributing Co Inc
- MBD Heating & A/C Service312 Clark St
Clarksburg, West Virginia
- McAtee, LLC711 Baltimore Ave
Clarksburg, West Virginia
- Miles Electrical318 buckeye hollow road
Princeton, West Virginia
- Mountain State Heating & Cooling310 Findley St
Elkins, West Virginia
- Mountain-Valley Construction Company200 Russell Street
Fairmont, West Virginia
- MBD Heating & A/C Service
- POLE KING HEATING AND COOLINGPO Box 1137
Bridgeport, West Virginia
- POLE KING HEATING AND COOLING
- Yoder Drilling & Geothermal Inc997 State Rte 93 NW
- Yoder Drilling & Geothermal Inc