Trex decking can offer your home a beautiful, durable outdoor oasis. Learn all about the costs of Trex decking based on space, size, and style.
Get matched with top deck & porch contractors in Anmoore, WV
There are 12 highly-rated local deck & porch contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Decks Porches Reviews in Anmoore
- Elite Handyman PlusExceptional service. All projects completed timely, within estimated costs, and with professional results. Contractors license and proof of insurance were provided with original project estimate. I highly recommend.
- Elite Handyman PlusI don't think that this space is large enough to say everything. Anthony and his son worked all day. Said he hadn't had this type of canopy before but would not have know this by the way the did the work today. Excellent and will definitely use in future. Worth every penny and more. His customer service is great and very friendly and very hard worker. Would definitely use on any other projects in the future. Very pleased with everything he did for me. Will not be disappointed if you hire him for jobs. Very please
- Shield Roofing & Construction LLCDid a great job replacing my old roof. The one issue was quickly addressed. Jeff did an excellent job of explaining.
- Gregory's IncGreat. Adapted to changes in design while construction was being done and provided us with exactly what we wanted. We, our kids and grandkids all couldn't be happier.
- DE Turner and Sons General Contracting LLCCompany replaced about 160 linear feet of old cedar railing with TimberTech railing. The job took several days for principal Dave and an assistant. They worked hard and did a very professional job. One small piece of trim was left off and Dave returned promptly to attach. I would use them again.
- Secure Construction Company IncThey were quite willing to come out and provide an estimate and there were no troubles with scheduling it. They gave me a ballpark bid while they were there and explained that if we chose to go with them, they would provide a written bid with all of the details. Their price was comparable to others that I had received. They let me know up front that they would have not been able to start the construction for about three months out. They were booked up that far ahead. I ended up going with another contractor because I wanted to have the work started before winter arrived
- Apex DevelopmentMark and Kristen helped us from the beginning of the remodel and design. They were kind and courteous as were all the workers. We were amazed at how quickly and efficiently the work was completed. Couldn't be happier with our new kitchen. Planning on getting a new deck put on in the spring.
- GUMM CONSTRUCTIONIt was a great experience. It really helped me to understand all that goes into a project like this. I am glad I didn't try to tackle it on my own... We have a 1999 Modular Double Wide Home. I called Bill Gumm and asked him for an estimate and he came out the very next day. We (me and my wife) had several other contractor estimates before contacting Gumm Construction. I wanted to get my ducks in a row before I talked to him. I knew of Gumm Construction from some work they did for my Mother and Grandmother about 14 years ago on their house. They added a large family/living room onto their older home. It still looks great after all these years.. He came out for the inspection and he got right to work. we talked about all that I want done and along the way he told us about our options for each project. He talked about things that all three of the other contractors put together didn't talk about. He told us that he was totally licensed and insured and covered under workers compensation so that we wouldn't have to worry about any of his workers getting hurt. We talked about adding shut-off valves at the sinks and shower since we will have it apart already anyway. None of the other contractors seemed near as interested in this kind of detail. I got the impression that he was working on our home and treating it like his own. OWESOME. He did everything that we asked and then some. The only problem that we ran into was with 84 Lumber. They messed up one of the cabinets we ordered and we had to re-order it and It took 6 weeks to get here.. but even they took care of me and added no-slam hinges on all of my cabinets for the inconvenience. The only other problem that we ran into was the relocation of the window in the kitchen. Neither of us had realized that the kitchen window was 4" too close to the corner. I went down to 84 lumber and ordered the cabinets and they gave me a discount for using Gumm Construction. In order to use the corner cabinet I ordered they would have to relocate the window. The extra charge was reasonable though and I saved more than that on the initial purchases. When Bill Gumm Construction (Bill) gave me the initial estimate, he also gave me a list of things that I could purchase to cut cost, or raise cost if I wanted a luxury item. For instance he allotted me $25.00 for basic lighting fixture for the kitchen and I found one that I really liked for $10.00 - that just knocked $15.00 off the bill or extra money that I could add somewhere else. Like our under cabinet microwave. He allotted $200.00 for it and me and my wife got one with a convection cooking for $250.00. all togather I saved nearly $2,500.00 purchasing some of the items myself. I didn't have to worry about basic construction items or other stuff that really didn't matter anyway. Bill and his workers were always asking me how I wanted it if there was more than one way of doing it.. His workers were awesome I won't mention any names for there privacy, however he keeps a top-notch crew. They were always kind, courteous, and respectful of us and all our stuff. Thank you Bill Gumm, and a Thank You goes out to all of the workers too..
- MARK A SOUTHERNProject took longer than expected but was well worth the wait. Mark kept us informed regarding timeframe and always returned our calls. The crew was very professional and worked very hard when they were on site.
- Monster DecksThey were good workers. They were here when they were supposed to be. There is a lot of finishing work that we didn’t really like. They finished the work in two weeks. The price was very good.
Deck Companies in Anmoore
- Business Description:We are two home builders that love to overbuild. Quality high end work, from people that care about doing it right and doing it well.We have hundreds of references and photos of most projects.We don't drink or smoke. We do what we say we are going to do, when we say we are going to do it. We can back it up! Additional service areas: Buchanan & portions of Pulaski & Greenbrier CountieRecent Review:Exceeded my expectations and my expectations are pretty high. Top quality work.CHRISTY C.
- Business Description:General Contractor/ home improvementsRecent Review:The work was done very well and on time. AEI was great to work with overall. Excellent communication with us at every stage. Highly recommend for any home project.Nancy H.
- Business Description:R and B Fencing performs residential and commercial fence installation including chain link, wood, vinyl and ornamental metal. We do the work ourselves and do not subcontract. Beautifulhome Services performs small home repairs (handyman services) to interior and exterior renovations including kitchens and baths. We both design and installRecent Review:Brad and his team did a fabulous job on the fence. It is beautiful and their work was the best you could ask for at a price that beat all of their competitors. Brad told me his team has years of experience and it shows. They made sure everything looked it's best and functioned for the purposes I needed it to and I didn't even have to ask. After signing the contract with him, they were here to do the job as soon as a pretty/good work day was available and they worked quick. I would recommend this crew to anyone!Nashua H.
- Business Description:Laurel Home Improvements is your local roofing specialist. For nearly 60yrs we have served North central WV. and Southwestern Pa. Team Laurel has been at the top of our field in sales, service and satisfaction throughout our many years. Our employees are factory trained to dot he work properly in order to maintain compliance with warranty requirements and install a roof that will protect the invest you made into your home. LHI is an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor, which means, we not only..Recent Review:They were wonderful. I have used them several times.Amy L.
- Business Description:Since 1995 specializing in roofing and siding. Lifetime labor warrantyRecent Review:Greg and his crew were great! No fighting, cursing, or laziness. The estimate was fair and the contract warranty is excellent: he covers the labor and materials for the rated lifetime of the product. In my case, that's 30 years warranty parts and labor for my house roof! No one else does that. After seeing his excellent work on my shingled roof, I hired him for my barn roof. The barn was old and was very out of square, but the work was very good and the roof keeps everything dry now! I will always recommend him and his workAdam H.
- Business Description:Meredith Home Improvements has been serving the Pittsburgh, PA area for over 40 years. We have been recognized as one of the best exterior home improvement companies in Pittsburgh for many years. We provide FREE INSPECTIONS, take NO DEPOSITS, and in most cases get paid on completion of each project trade. Please contact us at 412-831-9991 PA or 681-222-ROOF WV. "Protecting What Matters Most Since 1979!Recent Review:Zack showed up as scheduled. Provided a fair quote. We have used Meredith Contractors before. They are reputable, show up as scheduled, and do great work.john h.
- Business Description:We are a West Virginia family owned business that started in 2003 and are fully licensed and insured General Contractors. Our services include: basement and crawlspace waterproofing and repairs; foundation repairs (sagging floors, cracks and bows); basement finishing; radon testing and mitigation; and concrete leveling/liftingRecent Review:Internal drain tile systems with advanced sump pumps were installed in two basements. They also added the wall coverings to channel any wall leaks to the system. It works perfectly! The employees of Basement Systems are amazing - everyone is professional and helpful. The work was completed quickly. They cleaned up the job site. My basements were a lost cause - now they are restored and I can use them again. ThanksRobert M.
- Business Description:Elite Handyman Plus is a repair and maintenance company. Our focus is on residential and light commercial projects ranging from 2 hours to 5 days in length. We offer a wide range of services to cover all of your needs. Licensed and insured we are ready to get your project done in a professional and expedient manner. We will work around your schedule to get your project done on time and on budget. Willing to travel up to 50 miles. We look forward to being your handyman so you can get back to d..Recent Review:We needed repairs made to satisfy the home inspector for the sale of our home. Already having moved -and living thousands of miles away - it's hard to find someone you can trust who will do the job right. Anthony made this such a positive experience; it took SO much stress off our plates and we can't thank him enough for his professionalism, great communication and timely responses.Kathleen F.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful deck company articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
If you have in-laws or parents who will move in with you in the future and you want to maintain some privacy, adding an in-law suite can be a great option. What’s more, in-law suites can increase your property value.
Find deck & porch contractors in
deck & porch contractors in Anmoore
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Adonai's Way Contracting, LLC108 Adonai's Way
Bridgeport, West Virginia
- Advantage Basement & Foundation Repair LLC2185 Elk Fork Rd
Middlebourne, West Virginia
- AEI Builders LLC1029 Dilly rd
- Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows563 Shoreview Park Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Appalachian Building Concepts2237 Paris Mountain Rd
- Apple Valley Home Services464 Huckleberry Dr
Gerrardstown, West Virginia
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Adonai's Way Contracting, LLC
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- KUBIC CONSTRUCTION, INC241 EDMOND RD
Kearneysville, West Virginia
- KUBIC CONSTRUCTION, INC
- M J LUCI CONTRACTING321 ROGERS AVE
Morgantown, West Virginia
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- MARK A SOUTHERNROUTE 19 & 20
Shinnston, West Virginia
- Meredith Home Improvement126 Sygan Rd
Mc Donald, Pennsylvania
- MoistureTech Consulting940 Juliana Street
Parkersburg, West Virginia
- Molina Contracting, Maintenance & Repair146 Kramer Dr.
Clarksburg, West Virginia
- Momma's little handyman
Charleston, West Virginia
- Mountain-Valley Construction Company200 Russell Street
Fairmont, West Virginia
- M J LUCI CONTRACTING
- Quality Framers LLC168 Braddock Rd
- Quality Framers LLC
- S & H Builders LLPP.O. Box 443
New Haven, West Virginia
- S & K ContractingPO Box 271
GRAFTON, West Virginia
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Shamrock contracting llc911 three lick rd
Orlando, West Virginia
- Shewbridge Construction 1848 Green Ave
Clarksburg, West Virginia
- Shield Roofing & Construction LLC739 County Road 1
South Point, Ohio
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Summit Window Cleaning & Pressure Washing138 Summit Oak Lane
Clarksburg, West Virginia
- superior home improvement1630 Richards Ave
Clarksburg, West Virginia
- S & H Builders LLP
- T & SC Services2401 Eoff St
Wheeling, West Virginia
- Taylor's Construction764 Snyder Loop
Kingwood, West Virginia
- Tim Holley ConstructionP.o.box 772
Lumberport, West Virginia
- Tri-State Restoration Service Inc42 E Maiden St
- Trinity Conracting1534 State Street
Gassaway, West Virginia
- Triple A & Sons485 Pennsylvania Ave
Morgantown, West Virginia
- T & SC Services
- Vision Home Improvement143 Nelm St
Clarksburg, West Virginia
- Vision Home Improvement