When you’re ready to remove the popcorn ceiling in your bedroom, who do you call? Find out who to hire for this project—and if this is something you can DIY.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Anmoore, WV
There are 3 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Drywall Reviews in Anmoore
- Craig‘s Electric LLCWe really like the finished ceiling project! The men are very professional and do excellent work! The Handy Guys will be remodeling our bathroom soon. Several other projects coming up soon. We highly recommend The Handy Guys!
- Gideon's General ConstructionWent well. Came every day and got it all done. I will use them again for our other bathroom remodel.
- Jeff Maltby DrywallJeff Maltby Drywall has been a godsend. Earlier this year, I had hired a young lad to drywall the lower level of a house I was preparing to sell. The young fellow had worked several days and was doing an OK job, when one Thursday, he did not show up to work. I haven't seen him since. I turned to Angie's List for resolution and found Jeff Maltby Drywall. Jeff and his team completed the lower level effort in just a couple of days, and at a very reasonable cost. His work was superior in quality, completed on schedule and on cost. Because of his excellent work in the lower level, I asked Jeff to repair and texture the kitchen walls and ceiling and also assist with upstairs bath remodel. Again, a superior job with the right materials (waterproof around the tub/shower); and he even installed our new vanity (which was a tight fit). Additionally, Jeff helped me find a plumber and electrician who also presented the highest quality work at a fair and reasonable price. I am so confident in Jeff that I will follow his recommendations for hardwood floor refinisher and tile installer. Jeff and his team do superior work, and I also have confidence in his recommendations for related work. Tom & Linda
- Alberto Fine CarpentryDomenic did a great job at bringing my basement back to normal after it flooded. Not only did he repair what was damaged, but he also offered valuable advice should we have issues again. He showed up on time and kept the area extremely clean even while cutting materials. He left each day with things neat and orderly and finished the job ahead of schedule. His prices were extremely reasonable for the quality of work and professionalism exhibited. Highly recommend him for whatever your needs may be
- Robinson and Son ConstructionIn January we had a chimney break that brought soot into the house. To locate the problem in January the fire department and an electrician had to cut into the drywall in a couple of different places. Then the contractor who did the repairs to the chimney cut a large square hole into the ceiling to make the needed repairs to the chimney. The original contractor would not return my phone calls about repairing the holes in the drywall so I contacted Robinson and Son Construction in Weirton. They promptly called me back, came to give the estimate and scheduled the repairs in a timely manner. In the meantime we had some electrical problems in our living room. Some of the outlets went out. When they came to do the drywall repairs I mentioned the electrical problems and the supervisor told me they could do that work also while they were here if I wanted them to. They replaced some breakers, ran some new wiring, and replaced some outlets. I am glad I mentioned the electrical problems and glad they could do that work also as it was a matter of safety. They did both jobs in two days. They were neat, professional, and efficient
- Dave's DrywallDave and his assistants came when they said they would, very punctual even during a bad snowstorm. They finished our drywall and applied a texture to our ceiling, this was on a new build, total home. They did an excellent job. My husband and I heard about him through word of mouth from the building supply stores in our area and was told that he was the best around at what he does, and after seeing his work on our home I must agree, He' s the Best!!! I highly recommend Dave's Drywall! The texture he did to my ceiling, all I can do is keep looking up, I'm in love with it! Flawless Drywall, I hate to hang pictures over it!!! He is a perfectionist
- GUMM CONSTRUCTIONIt was a great experience. It really helped me to understand all that goes into a project like this. I am glad I didn't try to tackle it on my own... We have a 1999 Modular Double Wide Home. I called Bill Gumm and asked him for an estimate and he came out the very next day. We (me and my wife) had several other contractor estimates before contacting Gumm Construction. I wanted to get my ducks in a row before I talked to him. I knew of Gumm Construction from some work they did for my Mother and Grandmother about 14 years ago on their house. They added a large family/living room onto their older home. It still looks great after all these years.. He came out for the inspection and he got right to work. we talked about all that I want done and along the way he told us about our options for each project. He talked about things that all three of the other contractors put together didn't talk about. He told us that he was totally licensed and insured and covered under workers compensation so that we wouldn't have to worry about any of his workers getting hurt. We talked about adding shut-off valves at the sinks and shower since we will have it apart already anyway. None of the other contractors seemed near as interested in this kind of detail. I got the impression that he was working on our home and treating it like his own. OWESOME. He did everything that we asked and then some. The only problem that we ran into was with 84 Lumber. They messed up one of the cabinets we ordered and we had to re-order it and It took 6 weeks to get here.. but even they took care of me and added no-slam hinges on all of my cabinets for the inconvenience. The only other problem that we ran into was the relocation of the window in the kitchen. Neither of us had realized that the kitchen window was 4" too close to the corner. I went down to 84 lumber and ordered the cabinets and they gave me a discount for using Gumm Construction. In order to use the corner cabinet I ordered they would have to relocate the window. The extra charge was reasonable though and I saved more than that on the initial purchases. When Bill Gumm Construction (Bill) gave me the initial estimate, he also gave me a list of things that I could purchase to cut cost, or raise cost if I wanted a luxury item. For instance he allotted me $25.00 for basic lighting fixture for the kitchen and I found one that I really liked for $10.00 - that just knocked $15.00 off the bill or extra money that I could add somewhere else. Like our under cabinet microwave. He allotted $200.00 for it and me and my wife got one with a convection cooking for $250.00. all togather I saved nearly $2,500.00 purchasing some of the items myself. I didn't have to worry about basic construction items or other stuff that really didn't matter anyway. Bill and his workers were always asking me how I wanted it if there was more than one way of doing it.. His workers were awesome I won't mention any names for there privacy, however he keeps a top-notch crew. They were always kind, courteous, and respectful of us and all our stuff. Thank you Bill Gumm, and a Thank You goes out to all of the workers too..
- Rarco Contracting IncThe project couldn't have gone better. Steve is an 'old-time' contractor and gentleman who quickly became our family's friend in need and deed. Schedule your project early since I am certain Steve's skills will increasingly become in demand, and he quickly will need to become more selective with the projects he undertakes
- Eds Plumbing and Well ServiceHe took out the show and cut a wall out so that the tub would fit. Did all the drywall work and repainted the whole room
- ETECH KITCHEN & BATH REMODELINGi highly recommend Mr Visbal and his company and I can be reached by email or phone call for additional references and information. I now live in West Virgina but keep property in Cincinnati that "Etec maintains for me
Drywall Contractors in Anmoore
- Business Description:We specialize in handyman services, home repairs, electrical, pressure washing, drywall, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:We really like the finished ceiling project! The men are very professional and do excellent work! The Handy Guys will be remodeling our bathroom soon. Several other projects coming up soon. We highly recommend The Handy GuysJoanne S.
- Business Description:Mold Men of Pittsburgh is a full service mold remediation company that specializes in the removal and the assessment of mold. We are certified through the professional mold inspection institute. We service the greater Pittsburgh and greater western Pennsylvania marketplace. Also, we are certified water damage drying specialists with the IICRC which is the institute of inspection, cleaning and restoration certification. We offer service warranties on our work and we our properly insured to pro..Recent Review:This was absolutely excellent! From the initial estimate to the final project completion, everyone was professional and hard-working! I certainly recommend them. We even got an Angie's List discount as this is where we found them. Thank you Mold MenMargaret T.
- Business Description:At Remodel USA Inc.we are completely dedicated to meeting the expectations of our customers. One of the ways we ensure customer satisfaction is by maintaining our distinctive attention to detail while minimizing our installation time. For example, we can finish a complete bathroom remodel in only about 5-10 days, limiting the disruption to your schedule. We can also customize our services to meet your unique requirements,whether we're designing the ideal kitchen layout for your home or walkin..Recent Review:Pre-work consultation was excellentNicole E.
- Business Description:Sean, the owner of Murphy Family Services, first worked alongside his electrician father when he was a mere 14 years old. The experience stuck with him, and in addition to a college degree, he went on to attain his master electrical tradesman license. Today, he and his team at Murphy Family Services carry on the tradition and perform all skilled home services, installation and repairs, from electrical services, to plumbing, heating and cooling and handyman. Easily book and get deals and prici..Recent Review:NEVER hire Murphy's electric. They installed a ceiling fan they FELL on my bed. A year ago Murphy's electric installed a ceiling fan for me. Tonight, it fell on my bed as my husband and I were asleep. I'm so lucky that I happened to be asleep on the couch. Otherwise, it would on fell directly on me. Sadly, this wasn't even the only thing they did wrong. There were multiple many electric code violations. Frankly, I had decided to drop the issue last year because I had someone to fix most of them and I had more important things to worry about besides money. However, I can't ignore this any longer. My husband and I could have been seriously injured by their negligenceAmanda M.
- Business Description:We are two home builders that love to overbuild. Quality high end work, from people that care about doing it right and doing it well.We have hundreds of references and photos of most projects.We don't drink or smoke. We do what we say we are going to do, when we say we are going to do it. We can back it up! Additional service areas: Buchanan & portions of Pulaski & Greenbrier CountieRecent Review:Exceeded my expectations and my expectations are pretty high. Top quality work.CHRISTY C.
- Business Description:Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. travel charges. Ask about licensing.
- Business Description:Provide wide variety of construction needs including free estimates and preliminary bid meetings.
- Business Description:Bottom Up does all handyman work, interior design and garden design, we have 2 employees, we take check or cash, we have deposit of $100 or 25% from the estimated price, whichever is higher, we also provide cleaning of homes, payment is due at the time of service. We run special right now, if you refer friend to us and they decide to do business with our company, we will mail you $15 gift card of your choice
- Business Description:Flippin Paints For All Ur Finishing Needs!
- Business Description:We specialize in lawn and yard makeovers. Need a new look to your modernized structure We can handle it. Need a better rain coat on your roof? We got you. Lawn needs Home Needs.New structure. Old Structure. New building. Or just giving the old one a new face lift. Whatever your interest is. Just pick up the phone and call Cox-n-vajajay We lay The Pip e that will fullfil your Wildest Dreams.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Find drywall contractors in
drywall contractors in Anmoore
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bottom Up Home Services and Improvements86 Main St
Shinnston, West Virginia
- Bottom Up Home Services and Improvements
- Flippin Paints1370 Old Woman Run
Sutton, West Virginia
- Flippin Paints
- John Janzen Construction435 Straight Fork Road
Smithville, West Virginia
- John Janzen Construction
- Kodiak Drywall, LLCPO Box 144
Rowlesburg, West Virginia
- Kodiak Drywall, LLC
- Paul's Custom Construction387 High St
Jane Lew, West Virginia
- Paul's Custom Construction
- Taylor's Construction764 Snyder Loop
Kingwood, West Virginia
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- Tim Holley ConstructionP.o.box 772
Lumberport, West Virginia
- Tri-State Restoration Service Inc42 E Maiden St
- Triple A & Sons485 Pennsylvania Ave
Morgantown, West Virginia
- Taylor's Construction
- WV Handy Helpers1 Appomattox St
- WV Handy Helpers