Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
Get matched with top hauling services in Kennewick, WA
There are 5 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Kennewick
- Catone Construction Clean UpI contacted Catones Construction Cleanup on April 7 for an estimate for removal of old large screen TV. Mike Catone was prompt in responding to my call and once I went over all the stuff I wanted removed he quoted me $90 for all the excess crap I had stored. He came by later that afternoon to clear out all the excess and swept the garage after the removal. I decided to show him more stuff that I had stored in my basement and scheduled another job for him. Mike came with 2 assistants and cleaned out both areas of accumulated stuff, they were very careful in removing all the large items. I appreciated their quick response and now am able to claim my 2 car garage and basement room as they were intended to be used. I was charged $100 for each removal which I feel was reasonable for the amount that was taken
- Catone Construction Clean Uphe was scheduled to arrive around 10am but received a call that he was running late. He arrived in the early afternoon and after surveying the amount to be removed, he returned about 2 hours later with the trailer. Accompanied by his young son they loaded all the debris and even picked up the loose leaves (on a windy day)
- Catone Construction Clean UpContractor was punctual, did the work professionally, and actually performed more work than what required. I was impressed!
Hauling Services in Kennewick
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:The movers are professional and efficient. They packed our stuff quickly and took a great care of our furnitures. Highly recommend.Eric N.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:It went really good. He was fast and effective. He showed up when he said he was going to show up. He did the work. He prices were not crazy, they are reasonable. He is very friendly and very approachable. He guarantees his work. I would hire him again in a heartbeatVeronica A.
- Business Description:We have been in the concrete foundation, flatwork, & retaining wall business for over 42 years. We are a small, family owned business. We also do excavation.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - 1st Choice Restoration Inc, 1st Choice Restoration, 1st Choice Restoration of Moses Lake, 1st Choice Restoration of Walla Walla LLC, 1st Choice Restoration of Wenatchee.Recent Review:Everyone we encountered at 1st Choice was outstanding. They were quick to get to our house to look at the damage from a water leak. Once it was dried out and floors pick they quickly got it ordered and got to work on putting in new floors. Matt and his team went above and beyond on our project. The end result was better that I expected. Matt made sure we understood everything and took the time to explain everything that was going to be done and answered any questions we had. Can’t wait for the next project so we can have them come back. Hopefully not starting with a leak next timeTaylor T.
- Business Description:Moving, We provide loading and unloading of trucks. Packing and unpacking moving boxes. We drive moving trucks inside the Continental U.S. Over 20 years of professional moving. We are Professional, Courteous and ultra Reliable. Was in the U.S Navy for 4 years and in Iraq for 2 years. We started this business to genuinely help people. Save hundreds and thousands through us
- Business Description:Junk - Bros is your local full service junk removal company located in Yakima, WA. We provide junk removal service for the entire Yakima County. Call now to book a no obligation estimate 509-314-8132
- Business Description:This is my second year in business I have done landscaping and general contractor work most of my life. I really enjoy making people's yards look amazing. We do Lawn maintenance, sprinkler repair, fences, retaining walls, concrete overlay and crack repair
- Business Description:Bekins Northwest has physical branches in 10 cities across Washington State, and services anywhere in the world. We have been in business since 1903 and have more than 110+ years of experience in the moving industry. We continually strive to raise the standard so we can always provide our customers the best possible service. Our highly qualified staff of move coordinators, movers, packers, and drivers are considered experts in the industry. We maintain proficiency in residential moving, offic..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
When deciding if you should rent a dumpster or hire someone to haul your junk out, consider price, pros and cons, and your specific waste. This article will help you determine the best way for you to get rid of your junk with less hassle.
To demo an interior costs an average of $3,068. Most job costs range between $1,168 and $4,706 for smaller projects, such as the demolition of a single room.
Find hauling services in
- Tri Cities
- West Richland
- Benton City
- College Place
- Walla Walla
- Milton Freewater
hauling services in Kennewick
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Choice Restoration Tri-Cities6250 W Clearwater Ave Ste 201
- 1st Choice Restoration Tri-Cities
- Advanced Moving & Rigging LCC1111 Sanford Ave
- Advanced Moving & Rigging LCC
- Bekins Northwest1100 Columbia Park Trl
- Bekins Northwest
- Fuse Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC1911 Duportail Street
- Fuse Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC
- Junk Bros 509507 5th St
- Junk Bros 509
- KLEEN KUT LAWNS 531 S 38th Ave
West Richland, Washington
- KLEEN KUT LAWNS
- Paul Davis Restoration of Tri-Cities720 W River St
- Paul Davis Restoration of Tri-Cities
- Universal Junk Removal & Demolition1546 NW 56th St Ste 493
- Universal Junk Removal & Demolition
- Vulcan Home Solutions Inc2014 West 6th Avenue
- Vulcan Home Solutions Inc