Deep Valley Homes LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since April 2011

We are a small company that allows us to focus on each customer and their needs. We pride ourselves in our attention to detail and quality, which is apparent in every project we completes. Check out our reviews and call us today!...

Chris & Drew Handyman Solutions

Hi, my name is Chris and my best friend and I are starting a new handyman service. We want to make sure everything you need turns out amazing. We know how to do painting, framing, flooring, landscaping, and carpentry, etc.

Peterson Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Drain

Plumbing Service Service and Replacement Water Heaters, Toilets, Faucets, Sump pumps, Water & Sewer line re-piping, Water Filtration Boiler repair and replacement, Evaporative Coolers Drain Service Sewer Repair & Replacement, Drain Cleaning, Locates, Hydro Jetting HVAC Air Condition, Furnace & Mini Split repairs & replacement, Indoor Air Quality

Double Diamond Plumbing

Call today for plumbing services. LICENSE #1323.

05/12/2017

All work has been done when he said he would do it, for a reasonable, and he does great work. I am very happy and will use him in the future.

Description of Work
Have used Paul from Deep Valley Homes for several jobs around our new house including gutter repairs, fence repairs, and deck repair including leveling and putting concrete caissons under deck.

Category decks,fencing,gutter cleaning,gutter repair,handyman service,house painters

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed]. It's been a pleasure doing business with you and look forward to being able to help you in the future.

11/09/2016

It didn't happen. Called this guy on October 13th and as of today 11-10-2016, have not heard a word from him. I realize it was a small job, but hey, at least do the courtesy of calling back and telling me that.

Description of Work
We needed a doggie door installed and a small Trex deck out back.

Category decks,handyman service,doors

I never received a phone call from a you. Please check and make sure you have the number correct. 970-361-0893

01/05/2016

Paul is very professional, knowledgeable, polite and trustworthy. I have hired him to do various handyman tasks for 3 different rentals plus minor work at my home. He is responsive and creative in his problem solving and approach to work. He employs a companion who is less skilled but very polite. Paul's qualities make up for the lack of skill of his assistant. With rental properties, I will conti...

Description of Work
Paul has performed various functions on 3 of our rentals with the most extensive work being interior and exterior painting, plaster repair, window replacement, gutter repair, cooler repair, and fence gate repair.

Category fencing,gutter repair,handyman service,plastering,replacement windows,pressure washing,house painters,interior painters,driveway gates

06/15/2015

He called to ask about my project but never called or showed up. Paul is a really nice guy.

Category drywall

I think you’ve responded to the wrong company as we did complete work for you.

06/06/2015

Paul and Mike were on time to meet me at the rental houses. They went right to work on the first unit which is a breeze air cooler. They got it up and running and programed the remote. While Paul was up on the roof he noticed a few shingles that had come off and/or loose. I asked if he could do a quick repair on them and he completed it before we moved on to the next house. At one of the houses Pa...

Description of Work
Swamp cooler start ups at 7 properties. Replace one Drain hose fitting Found and repaired loose shingles Finished the last of the coolers in the pouring rain.

Category handyman service,roofing

Handyman. Minor Plumbing & Electrical. Carpentry. Decks. Fencing. Drywall. Plastering. Flooring Installation & Repair. Lawn Work. Interior & Exterior Painting. Doors. Windows. Hauling. Siding. Insulation. Lighting. Garage, Shed & Playhouse Construction. Remodeling.

Major Electrical & Plumbing. Major Commercial Construction.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal