A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Get matched with top septic system services in Burlington, WA
There are 1 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Burlington
- Burke Septic & PumpingGreat service! Had backed up foul water in the shower stall. Burke Septic came to our rescue and alleviated the problem immediately. They removed a large root obstruction in tank outlet and installed a riser. Repaired the lawn nicely at dug site. They were professional, knowledgeable, courteous. I highly recommend
- Tiger Tank PumpingTim Yeates did a great job. Very thorough and professional, timely, and for a reasonable price. He was familiar with all aspects of our Glendon system and clearly explained the control box and alarm systems. We appreciated his honesty in pointing out the things that needed to be done as well as those that did not need to be done. We will definitely use his services again
- Johnny's Septic ServiceIt went very well! Shawn and his crew worked quickly and efficiently. They were easy to communicate with and did a great job. We're very happy with the work they did!
- Tiger Tank PumpingThe inspection indicated that the tanks needed pumped, which was done. He explained the situation and the solution. Can't recommend highly enough. Very professional, responsive, affable and punctual.
- Johnny's Septic ServiceThe inspection went well. Everything I was told looked great, no pumping was needed. My service man (Name forgotten) found a possible flaw in our system that could be amended quickly and not too costly. So I went ahead and made a second appointment to have this problem fixed.
- Johnny's Septic ServiceI called and made an appointment Friday for the following Monday, The company was punctual, dug up the lid, answered my “dozens” of questions, and were back the next day to pump giving me a discount for the inspection. They were honest and forthcoming that I could have waited for another year rather than pump now, however it seemed to make sense to get it all done by uncovering the thing once
- Premium Septic Services IncGREAT,EASY TO WORK WITH, STARTED EXACTLY ON TIME AND FINISHED RIGHT ON SCHEDULE! FRIENDLY PERSONABLE CREW THAT SHOWED PRIDE IN WORKMANSHIP
- Tiger Tank PumpingOne tank was in dire need of pumping and was resulting in a backup into the home. The other we could have waited for possibly another year or two, but decided it would be best to reset the clock on them together. There was a little digging involved to expose one tank lid, but almost none on the other. The pumping went very well. We observed the process and appreciated the time spent explaining the current state of each system and other valuable information. He stressed to us the importance of avoiding having the drain field fail, as that becomes a very expensive repair
- Premium Septic Services IncOne thing I have always found to be true about Brent and his crew is they take the extra step to make the job perfect. I never feel disappointed with their work or feel like I spent too much for their services.
- Johnny's Septic ServiceThe person performing the work arrived early. The time we scheduled was 7:30 AM; he arrived at 7:00. This did not cause any problems. I had the two tank covers uncovered. The person doing the work did a thorough inspection of the septic and drain field. He filled me in on what he found; everything was in good working order. We discussed pumping the tank and I requested that he go ahead with that. He completed everything professionally and efficiently. He filled out the required paper work. He informed me that a copy of the inspection results would be sent to the county, and one to us. I was totally satisfied with the services provided
Last update on November 1, 2020
Septic Service Contractors in Burlington, WA
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank service articles
Whether you should hire a septic service pro or a plumber depends on many factors. Here’s how to tell who should fix your septic system backup.
Septic tank risers make it easy to access your septic tank when it’s time for routine inspection, maintenance, and pumping, saving you precious time and labor costs.
Find septic tank services in
- Clear Lake,
- Mount Vernon,
- Sedro Woolley,
- La Conner,
- Oak Harbor,
- Lummi Island,
- Lopez Island,
- Camano Island,
Septic Tank Contractors in Burlington, WA
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Johnny's Septic ServicePO Box 1128
Burlington, Washington 98233
- Johnny's Septic Service
- Amazing Plumbing Heating & Energy Solutions1239 Kenoyer Dr.
Bellingham, Washington 98226
- Amazing Plumbing Heating & Energy Solutions
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
Orlando, Florida 32807
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- Evergreen Sanitation Inc2910 Hartford Rd
Lake Stevens, Washington 98258
- Evergreen Sanitation Inc
- MARV'S PLUMBING4717 Hannegan Road
Bellingham, Washington 98226
- MARV'S PLUMBING
- PM Construction4209 Springland Ln
Bellingham, Washington 98226
- PM Construction
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup1130 140th Ave NE Ste 305
Bellevue, Washington 98005
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup
Septic tank companies that service Burlington
Septic Tank Service FAQ
What are the signs your septic tank is full?
Answer: There are several signs that indicate your septic tank could be full. These include standing water over your septic tank, a strong odor coming from your yard, gurgling water, slow drains, or a sewage backup. While many of these signs could also be indicative of a clogged system, they should all be checked out by a professional ASAP to avoid costly damages. In the absence of any of these signs, it’s recommended that septic tanks be emptied every 3 to 5 years on average.
How often should a septic tank be serviced?
Answer: On average, septic tanks should be serviced every 3 to 5 years in the absence of any worrying signs that the tank is clogged or full. The size of your septic tank, the number of people living in your home, and your average water usage will all impact how often your septic tank needs to be serviced.
What are the most common causes of septic tank failure?
Answer: The most common cause of septic tank failure is improper maintenance. Failing to pump a septic tank on the appropriate schedule will cause septic tank failure and likely result in a costly septic tank repair or replacement. On average, septic tanks should be pumped every 3 to 5 years, but the size of your tank, the number of people in your home, and your average water usage may shorten or extend this timeframe.
How much does it cost to pump a septic tank?
Answer: The cost to pump a septic tank is $400 on average or about $0.30 per gallon. The size of your septic tank, as well as local labor costs, will impact the cost of pumping your septic tank. Most septic tanks are between 600 and 2,000 gallons in size, meaning the average cost range is between $180 to $600.
How much does it cost to install a septic system?
Answer: The cost to install a septic tank system is between $3,060 and $9,810, on average. The size of the septic tank you choose, the land you’re installing it on, the type of system you choose, and local labor costs will all influence the total cost of installing a septic system. Anaerobic septic tanks (those that don’t need oxygen) typically cost between $3,000 and $8,000. Aerobic systems, which utilize oxygen to activate bacteria and are popular on smaller properties, usually cost between $10,000 and $20,000.
How long does a septic system last?
Answer: When septic systems are well maintained, they can last up to 30 years or more. If a septic system isn’t properly maintained, such as when it isn’t pumped regularly, it may malfunction and require costly repairs or a premature replacement. In general, septic tank pumping is recommended every 3 to 5 years to ensure the septic system lasts as long as possible.