Replacing the interior doors in your home can be an easy way to make it feel like a brand new place. With proper preparation, changing your interior doors can be a breeze. Our guide will fill you in on everything you need to know.
Get matched with top home security companies in Woodstock, VT
There are 5 highly-rated local home security companies.
Recent Home Security Systems Reviews in Woodstock
- ADTADT Premier Provider did an excellent job of walking us through the purchasing process on the phone and the installation process in our house. We commend their professionalism, and more importantly, their willingness to help!
- Oakwood Automation SystemsOur company has worked several times with Oakwood Automation, most recently on a very large home. The project went smoothly, products used were of high quality and questions were answered quickly. Another fine job was completed.
- RICHARD ELECTRIC INC***Our experience was unusally good, so I feel it deserves a lengthy description*** Because we are new to the area, I asked my community's listserv for electrician recommendations and was inundated with great reviews. Unfortunately, only two of the dozen responses were for the same person, so it was difficult to get a consensus or make comparisons between companies. In the end, we knew we wanted a Kohler generator and the dealer for Kohlers in the Upper Valley is Richard Electric, so we thought we would buy from them and have the other residential electrical work we needed on our house done by a smaller firm. I called one of the excellently-rated smaller firms and gave a detailed description and was told someone would get right back to me, and they never did. In the interim, Tim M. from Richard Electric responded quickly and came over to assess our house and choose the appropriately-sized generator for our needs. My husband and I were so impressed by his calm, non-pushy, and capable professionalism that we asked him do all of the electrical work in the house. This was a good decision. Tim and and his partner Grant worked on a multitude of projects that were overdue on our 30+ year old house. As with any retrofit, surprises can pop out of no where and here is where I saw such a difference in the work ethic and thought process that underpinned these two men. Rather than plough through (after all, we wouldn't know the difference), they stopped on numerous occassions to think-through less damaging ways to get the wiring routed to the difficult-to-reach locations. For instance, they gently removed some base moulding in our kitchen to run an auger into the basement-- a difficult and awkward cut to make-- to accommodate new lighting in the dining room without leaving huge holes in the wall or floor. I can see why this wasn't done by previous owners now, it was a lot of tedious work that requires experience and persistance. They also found a way to work the wiring in an addition that had a low crawl space, carefully tapping to make sure they made small cuts through insulation and vapor barriers. These and other lighting solutions have made such a positive difference in how we use our space, I'm glad we made the changes and stuck with our plan. We all know how unlikely it is to stop an arduous project once you have full steam going, but that is what a good craftsman does when their intuition says they can deliver a better product- and Tim and Grant operate that way. For those who have never had a generator installed, it is a lengthy process involving a lot of contractors if you don't already have a propane source for your house. We had one installed in our old house, so I knew this would take some time. I didn't appreciate how few propane dealers here would want our business because we use oil to run the boiler, and again Tim M. showed his dedication in lining up multiple dealers when the others fell through, or were going to charge us $6K to put a tank in our back yard. I can't think of many house items that can't function without the involvement of totally disparate contractors, but generators are just such an item. It was good to know that Tim wasn't going to let us fall through the cracks and was persistant in lining up capable people. Shortcuts taken in the propane install or the generator hookup could mean no power in a storm, or a dangerous leak- so you want everyone rowing in the same direction. Knowing that Tim and Grant are good team players gave me confidence that they were going to see this project was done right by everyone involved. I hope Richard Electric manages to hold onto Tim and Grant and reward them for their hard work. My Dad always said that the cream rises to the top, and you get rewarded for being excellent at your job, but in today's world it often seems that this does not happen. Tim and Grant are good electricians who care about what they do and, on top of that, are nice and personable. They are local Vermonters with strong ties to the area and above-average common sense. They want to work with you to see your project to its best end, so I would gladly recommend them and are already planning future projects
- J S Adams Security SystemExcellent! Two employees showed up as scheduled and stayed until the job was completed. We were given instructions on using the system and an operation manual on the system. The owner checked back with us several times to insure we were not having any difficulties.
- TASCO SECURITY INCThe previous owner of our home used Tasco, and we discussed security with local realtors, and area law enforcement. Tasco came highly referenced. So we contacted them to upgrade the system, install cameras, remote access, fire detectors, etc. The system works great and we are very pleased with Tasco. They do great work. Very thorough, very helpful. I would recommend them to anyone
Home Security Systems in Woodstock
- Business Description:ADT home security systems are backed by more than 145 years of experience. As the leader in home security, ADT can help you customize a home security system with easy-to-use equipment and special security features to meet your safety needs. We have service centers nationwide that can install an ADT home security system within 24 hours in most areas. Once your home is equipped with our top-of-the-line system, it is connected to a network of ADT Monitoring Centers nationwide which deliver non-..Recent Review:My experience using ADT for a new alarm system was exceptional. Shout out to the service technician who got me all setup and even added an extra door sensor to my package for no additional charge. This kind gesture went a long wayPatrick M.
- Business Description:We are here to provide investigation and litigation support services to private individuals, attorneys, corporations, small businesses and insurance companies. Call toll free, phone number: (844) 663-4631. Since 1980, Our firm has been providing professional, licensed private investigation and private detective services, to businesses and individuals. Our clients include law firms, insurance companies, major corporations and small businesses. Our nationwide private investigations, private det..Recent Review:The team of 1privateinvestigator is the most polite, well-spoken private investigator firm that we have ever hired. They answer all your questions with patience and calmness. I suggest everyone looking for dependable PI services to hire themCarlos H.
- Business Description:7-year Angie's List Super Service Award Winner. Medical Care Alert provides personal emergency medical alert systems for seniors in all 50 states. Our "Help At The Push Of A Button" Medical Alert Systems provide instant access to our US-based, EMT-trained emergency personnel 24 / 7 / 365. With Medical Care Alert there is nothing to buy, no long term contracts, no hidden fees - we have several plans which all work out to around $1 a day for the service. We offer systems with 2-way voice pendan..Recent Review:Customer service is very responsive to our questions and needs.LILLIAN P.
- Business Description:You’d pay a fortune to keep your family safe, but you shouldn’t pay a penny more than $14.99! Most alarms systems seem like a bargain---UNTIL you look at the cost of signing a long-term alarm contract for $30, $40, sometimes even $50/month. Protect your home and your wallet with a SimpliSafe home security system. Our alarm monitoring costs just $14.99/month, and we’ll never lock you into a contract, so you are free to cancel with us anytime. Each year that you protect your family with SimpliS..
- Business Description:Link Home Security is a Mountain Alarm company and has been in business since 1952. We're 5-Star rated with Alarm.com--the highest rating possible! Our 5-Diamond-rated central station has redundant locations so you'll never be without service. Our 2Gig (cellular) and Z-Wave products are the highest quality on the market. Everything we sell is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. Our customer support is unparalleled in the industryRecent Review:Link patiently answered all my questions since this was the first time purchasing a DIY alarm system. System was shipped quickly and was easy to install. I had a couple of questions during installation and Link's tech support team provided the resolution quickly and efficiently. I am now adding locks and thermostats and love the way it works. I've been very happy with my system and service, which I've had for 4 years nowDesiree V.
- Business Description:When we opened our doors in 1997, we had one goal in mind: to design custom integrated home security systems based entirely on the vision and needs of each of our clients. To that end, we decided we would provide the best security equipment available, offer the best possible customer service to our clients, and make security systems accessible and affordable to families and business owners. We’re proud to say that this driving philosophy remains the same – over 38,000 customers later. We con..
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Sales staff is made up of working professional photographers & videographers with years of field experience. Online chat available. See website for shipping details & information on parking in the area. Additional phones: (212) 444-6615, (800) 221-5743, and (212) 239-7765
- Business Description:AK Solutions was created in 2001 by melding years of multi-media and security experience with individualized customer service. Since our founding, we have had a clear goal, to provide the unique service of offering options to fit our customer’s needs and budgets while giving the highest level of customer service in the industry. With specializations in both home and business products, and services we can provide our customers with the entertainment or safety they need. Due to our belief that ..
- Business Description:Founded over 33 years ago; family run and operated. Serving over 500,000 seniors. Proudly providing USA-made products and all monitoring is 24/7 live USA based.
Deals in Woodstock for Home Security Systems
Explore our Solution Center for helpful alarm system articles
Price for installation can vary depending on system type, number of cameras and type of camera. Security camera installation cost runs an average of $1,350.
After moving into a new house, it's important to freshen up the space. Paint the walls, hang up new curtains, and scrub everything clean to make it yours.
Find home security companies in
- White River Junction
home security companies in Woodstock
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1privateinvestigator.com555 Anton Blvd Suite 150
Costa Mesa, California
- Chamberland Electric51 Atkinson St
Bellows Falls, Vermont
- Chamberland Electric
- D.J.'s Keys1114 Fletcher Schoolhouse
South Woodstock, Vermont
- D.J.'s Keys
- KERN ELECTRIC22 SCHOOL ST
Bellows Falls, Vermont
- KERN ELECTRIC
- Pinnacle Security LLC1290 Sandhill Rd
- Pinnacle Security LLC
- USA Alarm Service, Inc510 S Clearwater Loop 100
Post Falls, Idaho
- USA Alarm Service, Inc