Find out how much it costs to install a cable outlet for TV or internet. Our expert guide breaks down the costs involved in installing a new coaxial outlet and explores how you can save and if you can do this project yourself.
Get matched with top Electricians in Cavendish, VT
There are 6 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Cavendish
- Bob Crino, ElectricianBob Crino was fantastic! He responded to our phone inquiry quickly, scheduled us promptly and did a great job. He listened to what we wanted and steered us in the right direction for what kind of heating units we should go with, where the thermostat should be placed, how many new circuits we needed and so on. He did the work professionally and without a hitch. His final bill was less than his quote and far less than another electrician had indicated. We can't recommend him highly enough!
- Mack and son electricEverything was great; Dominic is a good communicator and touched base with me before coming over to see what color plates I wanted for outlets, so that he had everything ready to go for the service appointment. He was on time, performed the work, cleaned up after, and labelled the new outlets on the fuse box. Everything looks great and works well. I would definitely hire them again
- Ascutney ElectricAstoundingly prompt. Very pleasant. Did exactly what he promised in a very timely manor. Reasonably priced, as well. Would definitely hire again.
- Actual Electrical ServicesThis is the second time we have used Actual Electrical and will continue to use for all of our electrical needs going forward. Ray shows up on time, is super friendly and extremely professional. I feel he is very fairly priced, and very knowledgable.
- BRITE LITE ELECTRIC, LLCI called Brite-Lite for an emergency electrical problem -- a partial failure of the power line somewhere between the meter and my house, meaning it was my problem to fix, not the electric company's. I left a message for Brite-Lite late in the evening, describing the problem and asking if they could come out as soon as possible. I was running a generator because the voltage coming into the house was insufficient to run the well water pump and most appliances. The Brite-Lite guys arrived at my house before 8 a.m. the next day. They fixed the problem handily, and took care of another thing while they were here. No sweat. I've owned my home for eight years and I've had many contractors here, including other electricians. It is often a chore just to find someone who seems interested in doing the job, and then more often than not there are endless complications, hemming and hawing, head-scratching, hassles, and general jankiness that I have to deal with. Matt and his assistant, however, came, did the job, and were just cool and competent
- BRITE LITE ELECTRIC, LLCThe electrician who performed the work was professional and did the job the best way rather than the easiest way. We would hire this company in a minute if we needed electrical work to be done.
- RICHARD ELECTRIC INCI'm an electrical engineer and I do a lot of my own electrical work, but replacing a main breaker isn't something I'm comfortable doing myself, so when I suspected a bad main breaker, I called an electrician. The first one said he couldn't help me, but recommended Richard Electric. I was very favorably impressed the service I got from Richard Electric. First intelligently walking through the symptoms to confirm that it made sense to try replacing the main breaker, then quickly getting the breaker and putting it in, and finally billing me a very reasonable price for the whole thing. I don't remember the exact price, but I was essentially billed for minimal time that didn't even seem to include the time running to get the replacement breaker, and a price for the breaker that was surprisingly low. I was also expecting them to try to sell me on upgrading my 100 A service to 200 A, which I knew I didn't need, and was pleased that they didn't try that at all. I suppose that with a company this size, your experience might vary according to who does the work, but I'd certainly call them first next time I need electrical work
- RICHARD ELECTRIC INC***Our experience was unusally good, so I feel it deserves a lengthy description*** Because we are new to the area, I asked my community's listserv for electrician recommendations and was inundated with great reviews. Unfortunately, only two of the dozen responses were for the same person, so it was difficult to get a consensus or make comparisons between companies. In the end, we knew we wanted a Kohler generator and the dealer for Kohlers in the Upper Valley is Richard Electric, so we thought we would buy from them and have the other residential electrical work we needed on our house done by a smaller firm. I called one of the excellently-rated smaller firms and gave a detailed description and was told someone would get right back to me, and they never did. In the interim, Tim M. from Richard Electric responded quickly and came over to assess our house and choose the appropriately-sized generator for our needs. My husband and I were so impressed by his calm, non-pushy, and capable professionalism that we asked him do all of the electrical work in the house. This was a good decision. Tim and and his partner Grant worked on a multitude of projects that were overdue on our 30+ year old house. As with any retrofit, surprises can pop out of no where and here is where I saw such a difference in the work ethic and thought process that underpinned these two men. Rather than plough through (after all, we wouldn't know the difference), they stopped on numerous occassions to think-through less damaging ways to get the wiring routed to the difficult-to-reach locations. For instance, they gently removed some base moulding in our kitchen to run an auger into the basement-- a difficult and awkward cut to make-- to accommodate new lighting in the dining room without leaving huge holes in the wall or floor. I can see why this wasn't done by previous owners now, it was a lot of tedious work that requires experience and persistance. They also found a way to work the wiring in an addition that had a low crawl space, carefully tapping to make sure they made small cuts through insulation and vapor barriers. These and other lighting solutions have made such a positive difference in how we use our space, I'm glad we made the changes and stuck with our plan. We all know how unlikely it is to stop an arduous project once you have full steam going, but that is what a good craftsman does when their intuition says they can deliver a better product- and Tim and Grant operate that way. For those who have never had a generator installed, it is a lengthy process involving a lot of contractors if you don't already have a propane source for your house. We had one installed in our old house, so I knew this would take some time. I didn't appreciate how few propane dealers here would want our business because we use oil to run the boiler, and again Tim M. showed his dedication in lining up multiple dealers when the others fell through, or were going to charge us $6K to put a tank in our back yard. I can't think of many house items that can't function without the involvement of totally disparate contractors, but generators are just such an item. It was good to know that Tim wasn't going to let us fall through the cracks and was persistant in lining up capable people. Shortcuts taken in the propane install or the generator hookup could mean no power in a storm, or a dangerous leak- so you want everyone rowing in the same direction. Knowing that Tim and Grant are good team players gave me confidence that they were going to see this project was done right by everyone involved. I hope Richard Electric manages to hold onto Tim and Grant and reward them for their hard work. My Dad always said that the cream rises to the top, and you get rewarded for being excellent at your job, but in today's world it often seems that this does not happen. Tim and Grant are good electricians who care about what they do and, on top of that, are nice and personable. They are local Vermonters with strong ties to the area and above-average common sense. They want to work with you to see your project to its best end, so I would gladly recommend them and are already planning future projects
- ROBERT J MAJOWICZ ELECTRICIANThe need to replace the ground wire was discovered during some plumbing work, and Bob was recommended to me by the plumber. I called him, and he got back to me immediately. We played phone tag for a day or so, but he would leave messages on both my home and work voicemails, so I always got his messages. He came out to look at the job the next day. Most of the cost of the job is in the copper wire, which is very expensive right now. He informed me of this up front, and that the entire wire would have to be replaced due the function of the ground (it can't be spliced together). He did try to see if he could somehow make the existing one work, but it was just too short to connect where it was supposed to. Once he got back to me with a bid, we were able to schedule the work within a week (partially due to my schedule - he probably could have come sooner if it wasn't for me). Everything went smoothly and Bob was very personable and informative, explaining exactly what he did
- BRITE LITE ELECTRIC, LLCMatt was very responsive to inquiry, scheduling an appointment for an estimate and follow-up for installation. Team that did the work was on time, professional, and did a great job. Cleaned up everything.
Electricians in Cavendish
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Founded in 2007, Solaflect is a Vermont based developer, manufacturer, and installer of ground-mounted, dual axis solar Trackers that accurately follow the sun, allowing solar panels to generate 40% more power than rooftop or other fixed-panel installations. We deliver residential and small business solar solutions throughout Vermont, New Hampshire, and northern Massachusetts. Until the end of 2019, the full 30% federal tax credit for solar is still in place, saving the average family over $6..Recent Review:They were fabulous from the first time we spoke to them throughout when we use them for the system. Their product is extremely innovative and performs well better.Stuart and Beth K.
- Business Description:Welcome to sonlight home repairs. thanks for checking out our company. we have been in business since 1998. I am committed to doing excellent work at a reasonable price. I am the one who gives the estimate and does the jobs. I do not sub my work out!! I love what I do and always take pride in my workRecent Review:It went really really well. He did a great job. It came out right at the price he quoted me. We got the windows from Home Depot and some of them is not the window we're looking so he worked with Home Depot and got the right size of the windows. I was very very pleased. The work was done very professional. He was on time. He was here when he said would be. He is very proactiveRobert T.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:Electrician, One employee(me)Recent Review:Bob Crino was fantastic! He responded to our phone inquiry quickly, scheduled us promptly and did a great job. He listened to what we wanted and steered us in the right direction for what kind of heating units we should go with, where the thermostat should be placed, how many new circuits we needed and so on. He did the work professionally and without a hitch. His final bill was less than his quote and far less than another electrician had indicated. We can't recommend him highly enough!Melissa B.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:One hour to set up a 32 " TV and sound bar. We are now using 3 remotes to operate TV. Kept asking questions. Second hour was the Harmony remote. First he did not bring computer. Had to use ours. Kept asking questions. He did not connect all of our equipment, we need to get someone else to correct what he did. Our last remote programming was done in 20 minutes. Plus during this covid time, he had to use bathroomJeanne & Temple B.
- Business Description:Family-owned & operated mechanical & electrical service & contract firm serving the residential, commerical & industry fields.Recent Review:Never got so much as a phone call or email. I gave up waiting.David T.
- Business Description:No travel cost. Cost is determined by the job. This time of year we offer inspection, cleaning of your boiler or furnace at the best rates around give as call or email we be happy to hear what you have and quote on your produc
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Your microwave installation cost depends on the microwave, as well as labor and customization options. Different installs, such as an over-the-range microwave, have varying prices. We’ve broken down the different costs for installing microwaves here.
Recessed lighting costs are determined by numerous factors like the type of light fixtures, style of ceiling, and whether or not you hire a pro to help. Prices range from high to low, so there’s sure to be an option that fits your needs and budgets.
Find Electricians in
- Mount Holly
- Bellows Falls
- Saxtons River
Electricians in Cavendish
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
North Walpole, New Hampshire
- Electric Brian WeeksPO Box 245
Warren, New Hampshire
- Electric Brian Weeks
- Fysh Electric34 Bennington Dr
Belmont, New Hampshire
- Fysh Electric
- KERN ELECTRIC22 SCHOOL ST
Bellows Falls, Vermont
- KERN ELECTRIC
- M.H. Falardeau Electric LLC17 Blue Jay Way
Litchfield, New Hampshire
- Meagher Electric
- Mid-Vermont Electric Inc.PO BOX 130
South Royalton, Vermont
- MJ Hayward Mechanical / Electrical Services, Inc.12 Commerce Avenue
West Lebanon, New Hampshire
- Mme Electrical Contractor89 Indian Acres Rd
- M.H. Falardeau Electric LLC
- Ucan ContractingPO Box 81
- Ucan Contracting
- Vermont Handyman LLC352 Hillcrest Drive
- Vermont Handyman LLC
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100