ALL TRADES OF TIDEWATER, INC.

Founded 1988 • With Angi since May 2006

All Trades of Tidewater is a contracting company specializing in commercial and residential construction and repairs. We established in the fall of 1992 and have maintained an unblemished record for quality service and affordable prices with a friendly and professional staff. We provide both scheduled, priority and emergency service. We are radio dispatched, accepting major credit cards. All Trades is owned and operated by David S. Jernigan, a 4th generation tradesman to the Hampton Roads area. Mr. Jernigan established his contracting business as D.S. Jernigan Contracting in 1988 and after several years of growth changed the company name to All Trades, finding his niche, with a proffessional team, in renovations and repairs. Experience, personality, and professionalism combined with a commitment to put our customers needs first has made All Trades a success and a pleasure to do business with. For all size projects, let the professionals at All Trades get you done. Our mission is to provide quality service with affordable prices putting our customers needs first. We are forever striving to make our name and reputation shine in our community as we continue to form new relationships while regularly maintaining our old ones. We Build Relationships First....

Innovative Waste, LLC

Innovative Waste is a family operated locally owned junk removal business located in Virginia Beach, VA. Do you have any items you’d like removed from your home, yard, or garage? If so, Innovative Waste offers residential and commercial services. We come to your home or business and take anything that no longer serves you.

Offers by Innovative Waste, LLC on Angi
True Clean USA Junk Removal

True Clean USA offers junk removal for residential and commercial customers. Our company was founded by residents here in the Norfolk area. Our Owners have extensive experience in The Armed Forces, Real Estate, Property Management, Residential and Commercial Cleaning and 20 years in the Refuse industry. These experiences coupled with professionalism and a desire to provide TRUE quality service is passed onto our clients. Simply put, “We get It Done” Here at True Clean USA Junk Removal we are focused on providing a great service at an affordable price. We are a full-service junk removal and debris removal company providing quality service to residential, industrial, and commercial clients. We will remove your junk and debris no matter where it is located on the property. Basements, attics, in the rafters, or crawlspaces. We are prepared for it all.

C & G Well Drilling Inc

In 1993, our owner, Charles Menefee, started C & G Well Drilling due to his need of a well, but no one to install it. He contacted his father-in-law, who has an extensive amount of well drilling experience, and they got started. Since its inception, C & G Well Drilling has installed more than 16,000 wells in the Hampton Roads area. We know the area so well that we know exactly how deep we need to go, if the water is good, and what exactly needs to be done. In addition, we also keep maps of every well we have drilled so we know exactly what each neighborhood needs. Providing pump service for residential, commercial and government customers, C & G Well Drilling drills wells in Virginia Beach, Virginia, and throughout the Tidewater area. We are dedicated to offering fast, efficient, and exceptional customer service.

05/04/2015

Very well, He showed up on time He had all the parts for the job, indeed he did not want to schedule it unitl the parts were ordered and in hand. He cleaned the ingniter, replaced seals, flushed system for mineral deposits, and cleared and fixed all error and error codes It now it works better than before. I like using this company. I feel that they are reliable, honest and affordable. I have used them regularly for years, and have recommended them to quite a few others. Thank you Dave.

Description of Work
Serviced tankless gas hot water heater

Category plumbing

11/24/2012

I was very pleased

Description of Work
This was my first time on Angie's list. Walla! Great experience! David came out to me on an urgent call, after I called his Father, who was busy so he sent his son, on a booked Thanksgiving weekend. My water heater tripped and I noticed sparks flying on the electrical unit's digital box coil. He informed me that there had been a fire and visually showed me where the burning had occurred, then proceeded to inspect and repair the problem in a very timely fashion I might add. He cleaned up after himself as well. Was very pleased with his work and will definitely be using him again in the near future, matter of fact I am going to talk to him about some other projects with my deck, and outside lights. Very personable, professional, friendly and focused and I did get the feeling he is a sincere and honest man. So in stating the above, I think you can call this gentleman with confidence and when u do, just don't forget to leave a review :)

Category electrician,home remodeling

04/27/2010

Excellent service. Dave arrived and diagnosed and repaired the track within minutes. I was worried that there was something going on in the attic (moisture) that caused this to happen to the garage ceiling. After the repair was made Dave went up into the attic and reassured me that there are no issues that caused the bolt to be detached. The plaster on the garage ceiling is chipping, Dave told me how to patch/repair. Very informative, no pressure, exactly the type of company I like to do business with. I will definetely call All Trades again.

Description of Work
The brace that holds the garage door track detached from the ceiling. I was not able to open the garage door and my car was inside.

Category handyman service

We are proud to serve customers like her and we value all of the personal relationships we have built with our clients over the years. Thank you for your confidence in us.

05/22/2006

This two man crew did an excellent job remodeling my bathroom. They were very informative as to what they were going to do and how they were going to do it. They used excellent materials and tiles. I would recommend them to any neighbor.

Description of Work
They remodeled our bathroom and laid tile on the floor. They fixed the floor where the washer and dryer was and removed the hot water heater.

Category home remodeling

All types of remodeling, Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC, All types of repairs, Interior and exterior finishes, Energy saving devices

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check