Meadows Farms Landscaping

Founded 1960 • With Angi since April 2005

Fee for 1-2 hour consultation is $49 for Angie's List members. Contract installation costs determined by the job. Family owned. We offer a limited Lifetime Warranty on installed trees and shrubs/ 5 year warranty on many hardscape items....

Xterior Lighting LLC

Xterior Lighting is committed to excellence to every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customer. Accurate knowledge of our trade, combined with ability, is what make us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful to our customers interests and make their concerns the basis of our business. With quality work, personable workforce and over 12 years of experience, we know we are the right one for you.

Premium Drainage & Erosion Solutions

If you're looking for honesty and quality workmanship, you've come to the right place. Our specialty is drainage and landscaping, but whether a property needs storm drains, french drains, sump pumps, grading, leveling, excavation, patios, creative guttering for water removal or landscaping, we do all of the above with guaranteed results! Get in touch today for a consultation, and help us help you come up with the perfect drainage solution for your home or business!

J Reynolds Landscaping

J Reynolds Landscaping was created to provide the Northern Virginia area with the highest quality installation of landscaping materials possible. The Owner, Matt Meyer along with Jason Reynolds, has been installing custom designs right here in the northern Virginia area for over 18 years. With a reputation for excellence, the highest quality customer service, master craftsmanship and fair pricing. A design expert will come to your home and provide you with a free consultation and estimate for your homes unique needs. J Reynolds Landscaping will then provide you with the professional installation of the materials that you have chosen for your home. We differ from other Landscaping companies because we: - Never sub-contract any portion of the job. - A design expert is physically on every job site. - Your job is completed before any other job has been started. - We have no day laborers. - We are licensed and insured. - Estimates are always free. - All installers have at least 3 years of experience.

10/30/2020

Contacted the designer via email, using the email address on the business card I was handed at the store. I received no response (more than a month ago). I followed up by requesting a quote via Angie's List (more than two weeks ago). Again, I received no response. I called and left a message for the designer and was told he'd call back later that afternoon--that was a week ago and I've gotten no r...

Description of Work
Design services

Category concrete repair,landscaping

I'm sorry, I have checked our Angie's List account for the past three months and do not show a message or request for a quote from you. We are happy to have one of our landscape designers contact you if you will follow up with your address and contact information. Dave Reed VP Landscape Department, Meadows Farms

10/21/2020

I have been a well satisfied customer of Meadows Farms Nurseries/Landscaping for a number of years, and I continue to be so. Robert Monastra and his crew did a terrific job taking my overgrown side area and making it look terrific. They did a great job! As always, I highly recommend Meadows Farms Nurseries to anyone who needs landscaping help.

Description of Work
Removal of existing turf and a dead tree; Installation of 15 rolls of sod; and the weeding of a rock area.

Category concrete repair,landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment

Thank you for your kind comments.

08/10/2020

NEVER received a call back after I scheduled them to come and look at my yard.

Description of Work
Flower bed landscaping and front curb appeal.

Category concrete repair,landscaping

06/11/2020

Unfortunate Outcome to a very expensive, over $40,000 Rehabilitation of a pool stone patio area and stone steps into the pool. Hazardous placement of stones created Trip risks, Crumbling and unsightly concrete work from day one, and uneven Placement of stone step into the pool Without Proper leveling that throws the person entering off balance. Installation of an Unsightly and non functioning half...

Description of Work
Rebuild stone patio around pool and replace pool liner

Category patios

Our manager has met with the customer to make changes to correct areas of the landscape that are not satisfactory. Changes were made shortly following this contact.

06/05/2020

Communication, service, workmanship and product were poor. They only placed a 1 inch layer of mulch. The rocks were fist size. The rocks were not neatly placed. I have large rocks littering my yard. My lawnmower is at risk of being broken. We were told that some one would be out sometime to pick up the rocks. The cost was over $4,000.00. Out yard is medium to small size. We are NOT happy and will ...

Description of Work
Mulch in the front yard. Rocks in the backyard.

Category landscaping,mulch,pavers, gravel

Per the issues above, we have taken a look and agreed to change the size of the gravel and address other issues. The "fist sized gravel" was the correct size per our contract, but the customer did not like it, so we're removing it and adding a smaller size. Since this contact, the gravel that was per contract, but not satisfactory, was removed and replaced with smaller gravel.

04/17/2020

Terrible, absolutely terrible. Unprofessional and sloppy work and craftsmanship. Delays, work not done or completed, work not done properly. Charged for items not done or completed. Charged for labor that was not performed. Beware of the company!!!!

Description of Work
Walkway and Lanscaping

Category concrete repair contractor","landscaper

08/09/2019

A Meadows Farms landscape designer drew plans for several areas of our yard, including the installation of many trees and shrubs and the installation of a low stone retaining wall. It has now been a number of years, and, as the trees and shrubs grow, we keep seeing that many were placed in inappropriate places (too close to the corner so they block street signs, too close together in other areas so some trees are now barely visible to us). It all looked quite nice when the trees and shrubs were installed, but we can only conclude that Meadows Farms wanted to sell as many trees and shrubs as possible. As for the low retaining wall, a mason recently told us that the stones are shifting so much because the wall was not aligned properly; also, there was no barrier behind it to prevent the soil from pushing in. We would definitely not choose them again or recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Landscaping, including hardscaping

Category landscaper","masonry contractor","tree service company","hardscaper

04/29/2019

Very easy to schedule and beautiful job. Lille is amazing, professional

Description of Work
Lanscaping

Category landscaper","hardscaper

02/12/2019

This was scheduled for 11-9-18. Designer came out, spent about 20 minutes walking around our home. He said he would email me his plans. Never heard back from him. Finally got a text this week saying he owes me a drawing, can he send it to me? Of course I said yes. Received it the next day. So disappointed! Such an unprofessional presentation, sketch looks like something an amateur would do. No key to understand what was proposed. I communicated this to him this morning. He said he understood and wanted to know if I wanted him to call to explain. It shouldn't require a call (which I don't have time for!). This does not reflect well on Meadows!

Description of Work
Landscaping evaluation (up to 2 hours)

Category landscaper

01/03/2019

They were excellent and showed up on time. They gave great advice on how to care for the plants. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They did landscape design work and put in additional trees for me. They put in additional plants, mulch bed and more.

Category landscaper","mulch delivery service","tree service company","hardscaper

Landscape Design & Installation - Custom Stonework, Walls, Paths, Patios, Boulders, Walks, Patios, Flagstone, Slate, Concrete Pavers, Decks, Gazebos, Pergolas, Garden Ponds, Streams, Pond Less Waterfalls, & Water Features. Greenhouse.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available