When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Get matched with top deck & porch contractors in Spotsylvania, VA
There are 50 highly-rated local deck & porch contractors.
Recent Decks Porches Reviews in Spotsylvania
- Vienna Woodworks LLCThe original deck was rotten and unsafe. Out of a couple of quotes, Vienna Woodwork came in at the most reasonable plus they were recommended to me by a mutual friend. As planned, the finished deck is much larger than the original and wraps around 3/4 of the outside of the house, with a staircase at either end. The workmanship is excellent. The team were very professional, working really hard despite the wintery weather. They were all very friendly, and made a big effort to keep the place tidy each day. Communications prior to and during the construction were efficient and effective. Overall, the experience was excellent and I would highly recommend this company to anyone considering them for the type of work that they do. This was a considerable investment which we wanted to get right, and we are thrilled with the final deck. Can't wait for the snow to clear so we can enjoy it
- Blue Lightning Custom Decks LLCThey did a tremendous job, very professional, reasonable prices, over all they take proud of what they do, if I need another project to do I won’t think twice to rehire them. If I have the opportunity to recommend them I certainly will.
- Sorensen Outdoor ServicesWhat a nightmare! Unfortunately, Ben Sorensen cheated us out of completing paver work, electric, grading, and numerous punch out list items. In the process, he destroyed our entire lot by dragging all his debris from the driveways across our entire lot, damaged our home with acid when he tried to clean glue off the porch ceiling, dented and scratched our new vehicle, and had employees quit on him. To make matters worse, there were numerous delays as he went on vacation "twice" even though he was hired to be the GC. He assured us that he was going to supervise the project all the way through but we were left to deal with coordinating deliveries, incompetence and lack of personnel guidance, his workers not showing up for work, and continuous damages until he decided to bail on us (via email). Not a man of his word. And BEWARE!!!...He is trying to rebrand himself under another company name - "Black Vine Design & Build". Don't be fooled!!! We hired him under Sorensen Outdoor Services and my legal counsel informed us that he operated without proper licensing. He did Class A work totaling over $300,000 but was only authorized to do Class B work. He completed less than half of what he proposed on the renderings. Nothing short of criminal! You can look him up yourself on the DPOR website - Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation. [*** Link removed ***
- Resurrection Builders, Inc.My husband and I are community managers by profession, and we deal with contractors all day long, so we know professionalism and quality work when we see it (and when we don't!). Ryan Sullivan and his team were professional, prompt, efficient and their work product is stellar. We could not be more pleased with the work done on our home - it looks like a brand new house! We are so happy with the results Ryan and his crew did on the exterior we plan to have them do our interior renovation as well. Quality, professionalism and the desire to give the client more than expected...all goals met by Resurrection Builders. Well done, Ryan
- Hagan Build & DesignMy experience working with Chris Hagan was 100% positive. Chris impressed me from the get-go by how he runs his business. He places a premium on communication. First, he provided detailed contracts and went over them with me line-by-line. I understood exactly what to expect and was never faced with unpleasant surprises. Second, he was never too busy to talk to me or answer questions, literally making himself available day or night. Third, he kept me in the loop regarding scheduling and project status. All of this made working with him frustration-free. As I have no construction background, I needed a lot of guidance when planning my projects. Chris gave me great ideas and always gave me options from which to choose, sometimes offering aesthetic differences, sometimes budgetary. His expertise was invaluable. I am very happy with all of the work; obviously I wouldn’t give an excellent rating otherwise. The process bears further detail. Without exception, the work crews were skillful, personable and careful to inconvenience me as little as possible while they were here. Taking their cue from Chris, they even helped me with some minor handyman-type matters while on-site, just to make my life easier. They were terrific. Last, and by no means least, Chris is dedicated to making his clients happy. As the projects progressed, he cheerfully rolled with the punches, making changes to conform to my evolving wishes. Undoubtedly such things were frustrating for him, but he never made me feel like I was making his life difficult, bless his heart. I hope that seeing some of the reasoning behind my excellent rating will help you decide to consult Chris Hagan. Personally, I think anyone who passes up an opportunity to work with him is absolutely nuts. I’ll never hire anyone else
- Resurrection Builders, Inc.Contractor demonstrated professionalism throughout. From the estimated appointment, to presentation appointment continuing to job completion, contractor was timely, worked diligently and courteously keeping in constant communication. Permits were obtained and inspectors were met. No deficiencies were noted and work continued on schedule. The construction site was maintained in clean condition each evening. Quality of work has drawn positive comments from neighbors and family members. The price was reasonable. Performance was so satisfactory that contractor was requested to fix deficiencies left by a prior contractor
- Hagan Build & DesignAll went great? Chris ordered new siding and placed it in an inconspicuous location and took the removed siding to replace siding at the front of the house so it would blend. Screen replacement looks great. We are very pleased with the service. Would hire again and would recommend others consider their services
- Troy-Bilt ConstructionWe had Troy-Bilt do a complete gut and remodel of our master bathroom. This was extensive work that included tearing out the old shower and corner tub, reframing/moving the wall the old shower was in to create a linen closet, replace two vanities, create a large corner master shower, move plumbing for one vanity and shower, replace the toilet, install new medicine cabinets, and replace all lights and fixtures. Also, we removed the bath door and Troy-Bilt hung a sliding barn door. We purchased all the material, except for miscellaneous items, and Troy-Bilt worked with us to create the design and layout of the new bathroom. It all turned out excellent. We are very pleased. Price below includes only labor and miscellaneous material - the bulk of material was provided/purchased by us directly. Also, the price includes work and some extra material for the shower (tile work, some additional granite pieces to match vanity tops, and glass shower walls)
- Troy-Bilt ConstructionVery detailed and quality driven. The cuts on each board were very precise. He didn't rush the job and he took the time needed to produce a great final product. He redesigned the steps and made the new stairway so much better than I could have imagined. I'm getting on his schedule to perform more jobs. Great guy and great work
- Troy-Bilt ConstructionAwesome job. Troy wrapped our 18 foot above ground pool with a beautiful deck that hugs the pool and provides lots of space for entertaining our family and friends. He took care of all; the work with the county and stayed within budget. Very happy and we will hire Troy again to replace our front porch and build a screen room
Deck Companies in Spotsylvania
- Business Description:We are a friendly and professional locally owned company. Custom designs available for your home owners association and county approvals. Whatever your needs are we can help. Providing fast and reliable Service for over a decade. When you hire Fredericksburg Deck Builders, you get the leading deck contractor in Fredericksburg that specializes in custom decks and patiosRecent Review:They were wonderful . quality professionalism are good . I work in a building constructions an they are on top of it.Jason N.
- Business Description:E Squared is a family owned and operated business. Jeffrey Ellenwood established E Squared in 1996 and passed the business to his son in 2020. E Squared is a licensed and insured Class A Contractor serving the greater Fredericksburg, Virginia area. We specialize in home building, kitchen and bath remodels, additions, deck and porch building, finish carpentry, carpentry, and consulting.Recent Review:After finding out we were having a third child an additon on our house was in order. And I am so glad that we went with e squared! I couldn't be more satisfied with how everything turned out and would recommend them to anyoneMelissa M.
- Business Description:Dream Builders is locally owned and operated in Fredericksburg, VA. We specialize in custom decks, porches and patios. Our craftmanship shows from our design to the finished product. All estimates are free and low pressure. We offer 3D drawings of all projects. Call us today, or visit our website to request an estimateRecent Review:The finished product is of high quality and is a lovely addition and improvement to our home. The Dream Builders construction crews are the rock stars of fast and efficient work. They had the deck installed in just a few days. The pergola took a bit longer but was worth the wait! Nick provided a good professional estimate with a rendering of the finished deck. The quality of materials used in the deck looked to be top of the line. Our thanks for a job well doneAnne C.
- Business Description:*Class A Certified* - Able to work on any project or job. I have been in the home improvements business for 25+ years. I enjoy it very much. I specialize in General Contracting and Custom Home Building, General Remodeling, Basements/Additions/Garages, Decks/Docks/Boat Houses/Porches, Siding, Roofing, Replacement Windows/Doors and can handle any of your home improvements needs. Interior and exterior painting, simple repairs, shutters and gutters, remodeling bathrooms, and concrete just to name..Recent Review:Excellent! David & Brian did a very professional job, including wrapping new woodwork & matching color roofing to current roof. This is his 3rd project at my house.Kathleen O.
- Business Description:Castlewood Construction, LLC, is a licensed and insured Class A general contractor firm in Madison, Virginia. We specialize in custom homes, additions, remodels, fine carpentry, barns, garages, decks and green building practices. Regardless of the scope of the job, our attention to detail, professionalism and commitment never change. We service central Virginia, and would love to discuss your project with youRecent Review:Great job. Great response and turn around. No problems eitherDavid K.
- Business Description:Our goal is to protect our clients' interest by providing a thorough and detailed inspection of the property. Safeguarding our clients' investment is our priority. We provide residential home inspections, commercial building inspections, pre-drywall inspections, radon gas testing, and mold sampling. View the rate for your home inspection and scheduling availability on our website. Home Inspectors at NextDay Inspect® are licensed by the Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation (D..Recent Review:Very pleased with NextDay Inspect's services. i have now used them three times (pre-drywall, pre-move in, and 11 months post-move in). They are very prompt and have excellent customer service. Our home inspector, Rhonda, was very very thorough which is reflected in the detailed report that they turned around in 24 hours. I would highly recommend NextDay inspectNikhil D.
- Business Description:We, at Woods Contracting, LLC., are here to provide you with the best customer service. We are locally owned and operated and serve the Fredericksburg, Stafford and Richmond Region’s. Our priority is ensuring that we provide excellent service and craftsmanship. We are committed to getting the job done right. We know that doing the job right the first time is ideal for our clients. We have been in business for 10 years for a reason: trustworthyRecent Review:It was wonderful. They are very professional, timely and everything was so smooth. I would definitely use this again and I would recommend using them.Susan H.
- Business Description:Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges factored in price. 35+ years experience. , Contact name - Bob.Recent Review:Bob was great! He always kept me in the loop on everything. He very professional and punctual. I will definitely be using Bob for other projects!Benjamin P.
- Business Description:We are a stamped concrete company. We accept all forms of payment (check,visa,mastercard,american express). FREE ESTIMATES !Recent Review:It went great. They came when they said they would over several days. They removed grass and excess soil started the form and rebar the first day, finished forming/rebaring and poured it the second day, cleaned the third day and and put the concrete protectorate on the fourth day. Their team worked diligently each day. They also did this with a minimum damage to our lawn areas. Was very pleased with their workBob P.
- Business Description:Quality Paving is a family owned company we strive on customer satisfaction. we offer free project estimates. and accept check, cash, and credit card as payment. we offer special discounts for military and seniors citizens. For further questions please contact usRecent Review:Great service. Would definitely hire again and will recommend to friends and neighbors.bob c.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful deck company articles
If you have in-laws or parents who will move in with you in the future and you want to maintain some privacy, adding an in-law suite can be a great option. What’s more, in-law suites can increase your property value.
Flagstone gives your outdoor space a gorgeous, rustic feel. Find out the cost of flagstone per square foot or per ton. Our expert cost guide helps you plan your budget for your flagstone project from walkways to patios to walls.
Find deck & porch contractors in
- Locust Grove
- Ruther Glen
- Bowling Green
- Port Royal
- Brandy Station
deck & porch contractors in Spotsylvania
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-Team Custom Pro Wash, LLC249 Dover Road
- A.B. Remodeling & Restorations2031 Lone Ridge Dr
- Aarons Home Improvements680 Holly Crest Dr
- Abilities Unlimited8915 Blvd of the Generals
- Absolute Construction 11222 Ascot Cir
- Absolute Quality Home Improvement3313 Danbury Circle
- ACM GENERAL CONTRACTOR LLC103 PEGRAM LN
- Addison Building and Remodeling238 Fairview Rd
- All In One Builders Inc9496 Fostern Ln
- Amador Construction, LLC1202 Preserve Ln
- Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows563 Shoreview Park Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- American Concrete Services LLC 5405 Port Royal Rd
- American Custom Hardscapes Inc74 Simpson Ln
- American Home Contractors of VA, LLC14175 Sullyfield Cir Suite 600
- American Service & Installation Corp.15812 Mt. Everest
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Andrewz Homes & RenovationPO Box 1199
- ANK Improvements Services4409 twilight ln
- Anthony & Sylvan Pools8260 Preston Ct # 1
- APMCO Home Improvements10031 Landrum Rd
- Aquatic Design & Service Group332 W LEE HIGHWAY
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Archadeck of Fredericksburg-Woodbridge9419 Everette Ct
- Ascending Dove Service & Repair LLC11447 Marsh Rd
- A-Team Custom Pro Wash, LLC
- B4 & After Home Improvement11709 Inverarry Dr
- Baltic Iron Doors & Naddour's Ornamental Iron1221 E Warner Ave
Santa Ana, California
- Bedrock Construction LLC22432 Germanna Hwy.
- Billy's & Sons power washing5010 Deerfeild rd
Ruther Glen, Virginia
- Blades Lawn & Landscaped13490 partlow ct
- Blounts Home Improvements3030 Partlow Rd
- Brent Construction & Renovations14235 Fisher Ave
- Brian W Alexander Home Maintenance and Repair47 W 18th St
Front Royal, Virginia
- Briones Construction
- Bull Run Valley Construction18252 Springs Rd
- B4 & After Home Improvement
- C.B.S. Enterprises LLC904 Princess Anne St Ste C-6
- C.M Whitaker Construction LLC420 Hudgins Rd
- Castlewood Construction LLC1388 N Blue Ridge Tnpk
- ChairsForStairs.com7901 Hill Park Ct
- CIA SERVICESPO BOX 21
Falls Church, Virginia
- Cowan Roofing357 Washington St
- CRES Surveys1831 Wiehle Ave. 105
- Cross Contracting8910 Leeds Court
- Custom Asphalt Inc5678 Kings Hwy
Colonial Beach, Virginia
- C.B.S. Enterprises LLC
- Dannex Construction600 Interstate Business Park Ste B
- DAVE'S CUSTOM PAINTING108 e. 18th Street
Front Royal, Virginia
- Dave's Custom Painting108 E 18th St
Front Royal, Virginia
- David L Sisk Landscape & Home Services182 Kenney Store Ln
- Davis Chimney Service19486 Brandy Rd
Brandy Station, Virginia
- Decks With Style3915 Downs Dr
- DJs Roofing and Home Improvements Incp.o. box 1185
Locust Grove, Virginia
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Down & Dirty Pressure Washing LLC103 Wilderness Ln
Locust Grove, Virginia
- Dream Builders of VA77 Cool Spring Road
- Dream Visions Drywall LLC.
- DreamHome8000 Forbes Pl Ste 101
- DTN Construction Inc707 Culpeper St
- Dutch Constructin LLCP. O. Box 691
Bowling Green, Virginia
- Dzinbild14980 Davis Rd
Church Road, Virginia
- Dannex Construction
- E Squared Inc268 Caisson Rd
- Eagles Hardscape15 Seasons Ln
- EJD Landscaping LLC
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elite Handyman LLCP.O.BOX 154
- Eubank Contractingpo box 101
- Executive Improvements142 Stefaniga Rd
- E Squared Inc
- F and L Pros
- FERRIS LANDSCAPING PLANS & DESIGNS83 RESETTLEMENT CT
- Floor Foundations/Pierson And Sons Construction12477 cox mill road
- Flores Team LLC / JC Enterprise1857 Powell Rd
- FPS Renovation Company20 Century St 101
- Fredericksburg Deck Builders, Inc.1926 William St
- Freeman & Sons Electrical & Homeimprovement5808 Folgate Ct
Capitol Heights, Maryland
- F and L Pros
- G & R Construction11301 Windy Acres Lane
Locust Grove, Virginia
- Gene Gentry, LLC3625 Elm Farm Rd Unit 13
- GEORGE'S POWERWASHING2215 Plank Road
- GPR Handyman Service2908 Jasmine St.
- Greensward LLC16152 Rogers Rd
- Gutter Helmet of Virginia by MR.FIX-IT10189 Maple Leaf Ct
- G & R Construction
- Handy Works679 Holly Crest Dr
- HANM Construction LLC11709 Harris Mill Ct
- Heritage Contracting Services11903 Bowman Dr # 101
- HIVEX Basement Finishing Co. 6324 Old Plank Rd
- Home Business Services4401 Plank Rd
- home improvement and masonry14813 Dillon Ave
- Home-Kim Group Inc10103 Residency Rd
- HomeBrite Renovations4020 Derbyshire Ln
- Homefix Custom Remodeling9115 Whiskey Bottom Rd
- Hungry Painters6300 MASSEY RD
- Handy Works
- Integrity Construction1209 Littlepage St
- Integrity Construction
- J&S Contractors Llc
Silver Spring, Maryland
- J.A. Peregoy Construction3544 Pacetown Rd
Sandy Hook, Virginia
- J.M. Bolling & Associates, LLC9522 Robert E Lee Drive
- Jack of All Trades, LLC605 Weedon Street
- James A TrowPO Box 152
- JDS Consulting & Design, PLLC168 Quade Dr.
Cary, North Carolina
- Jenkins Restorations109 Juliad Ct Ste 105
- Jim's Construction Inc.12501 Herndon Rd
- JMS Contracting1381 Ullainee Rd
- John Mills Roofing468 Ferry Rd
- J&S Contractors Llc