Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Palmyra, VA
There are 16 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Palmyra
- Bernard Moyer MasonryBernard is a very personal, friendly and competent contractor. His company removed my old pad and replaced it with a new concrete pad. “I love it!! “. He responded to my inquiry immediately, schedule and completed my job as promised, and for the price quoted. No surprises! I highly recommend his company
- Bernard Moyer MasonryI can’t say enough about Benard’s Work. Most of all, we think he is the first person to ever make my mother-in-law happy. She was left speechless. To top it off, this was done all via texting, I have yet to personally meet Benard. Top notch contractor and exceeded my expectations. Feel free to call if you want more information
- JES Foundation RepairRepairs were done well. Crew was professional and friendly. Some communication about needing to push back the start date of the project could have been done better, but once the work started everything was great.
- TOP Quality Home Improvements LLCI went great. They were prompt and thorough. He came out with 3 of his guys and they finished the work to my satisfaction. All of them were quite professional. Would hire again.
- TOP Quality Home Improvements LLCIt went very smoothly, there were a couple of miscommunications along the way, so in the future I would make sure to clarify and specify all of my desires in a more detailed manner. However, any confusions were cleared up with very gracious and helpful responses and all of my desires were met. I am very pleased with the final product! Thank you Tom Pollard and crew
- Phoenix Home Services IncPhoenix was recommended to me by a co-worker. I needed a new driveway and front walkway. Clint came out, discussed options and had a plan and quote to me w/in 3-days. They were very accommodating about working w/a hectic schedule. Once the install day came the crew arrived and went right to work. Very professional, efficient and clean. I had my new driveway and walkway w/in 3 days and what a difference to the curb appeal to my home - beautiful!! My neighbors watched with a scrutinizing eye and are now ready to use Phoenix as well!! Highly recommend them and will be using them again myself
- '58 FoundationsThey were very efficient. Their work was very well done, and they left our basement clean. Oh, and it's been three years and the basement is completely dry.
- J Sitko ConstructionThe whole process went very well. They returned my call immediately and had the appropriate people come out to view the house and discuss the project and their recommendations. A day later we received an estimate/proposal by email, which they followed up on by phone as I received other bids. Once the job was awarded to them, they started within 48 hours and put in full days starting each day at 7am promptly and wrapped up the job within 7 days. The workman were very courteous and went above and beyond by tending to the little things (like patching siding that was missing from the footprint of the previous deck. The skim coating also went well in that they repaired areas that I didn't point out, but were in need of repair. They also did a great job cleaning up
- Blounts Home ImprovementsWhen I initially contacted the company they promised to come out and look over the job. They showed up on the date and time promised and provided an estimate within one week. The contractor was always available to answer questions and make changes. They started the project on time and worked long hours to get the job done. They were very flexible when something set the schedule back (removing trees not originally scheduled for removal, weather, design changes) and the contractor always returned phone calls and email. Instead of choosing materials all at the start of the project, he recommended as we got closer to the area being finished that I decide what tiles, stain, carpeting, etc. and it worked great because as things were completed my original idea sometimes didn't work as well as I thought it would. The finished product was, and is, very pleasing. The contractor hauled any and all of the debris and excess materials as they progressed, keeping the property looking neat throughout the project build. When the build and remodel was completed, the contractor cleaned everything to include ensuring all the grouting was neat and tidy, deck was washed of dust and debris and the sunroom was vacuumed and dusted of all wood dust. The final walk thru of the completed project was professional and any items not finished to my satisfaction were redone. Over-all it was pleasant and rewarding remodeling
- Burruss & Mawyers Construction & Home RepairIt went extremly well! They didn't care I was out there w/them watching and explaining every detail I didn't understand. Did an excellant job & we even had a lot of laughs!! It was great " working with them " Polite, patient, got right to it, got it right, made sure it WAS RIGHT, & got ER done! I'm very happy with the fob they did
Concrete Repair Contractors in Palmyra
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Concrete Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:I hired Daniel to create a concrete patio in front of my house. He was so professional and stayed until the concrete had dried. I would recommend him to friends and family.Maria Z.
- Business Description:We are an owner operated buisness who take alot of pride in making all your masonry ideas become reality, working one on one with the customer to make sure when we leave you are fully satisfied.Recent Review:Bernard is a very personal, friendly and competent contractor. His company removed my old pad and replaced it with a new concrete pad. “I love it!! “. He responded to my inquiry immediately, schedule and completed my job as promised, and for the price quoted. No surprises! I highly recommend his companyDuane A.
- Business Description:We are your premier concrete repair contractor! At Ogburn Construction, our team has over 30 years of experience providing top quality services at reasonable prices. Your satisfaction is our top priority – you can expect friendly, personalized services every step of the way. You can depend on our experts to handle all your concrete repair needs smoothly. Ogburn Construction has been proudly serving Richmond, Petersburg, Henrico, and nearby areas throughout Virginia since 1988. As your premier..Recent Review:My garage floor slab had serious cracks in it and had dropped down significantly over the years. Ogburn construction was hired for the repair and I was impressed with their service. They communicated with me multiple times during the project and answered all of my questions. The attention to detail that the work crew showed to the repair work was impressive as was the final result. I highly recommend their services for concrete repairRobert B.
- Business Description:Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Cornerstone Foundations was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that the people of Culpeper and surrounding areas can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. We stand committed to our purpose as we stand committed to the people of Culpeper and surrounding areasRecent Review:Scott, Grant and his team did a great job installing a concrete patio. Very professional, courteous, and on time. They worked with us within our budget and we love our concrete stamped Patio.Rajesh G.
- Business Description:*Licenes and Insured* Driveways Type of concrete Patio, Stamped concrete, Sidewalks, Broom Finish, Finish floor, Expose AggregateRecent Review:Mr. Leon and his Son were excellent, did the job in a timely manner (considering the weather) were very accommodating and the price very reasonable. I'm hoping to bring them back in the spring to continue with my courtyard.Olivia M.
- Business Description:Integrity, Commitment, Experience We take the time and care to get every job done right the first time... With our talented team and years of experience, we can tackle even the toughest of projects. Offering both Commercial and Residential services, we are dedicated to providing you with the best experience possible We offer concrete leveling and concrete slab lifting services with structural foam injection. We can correct trip hazards in your sidewalks and pool decks with our patented struc..Recent Review:Excellent, great job and service.Keith G.
- Business Description:Create an aura of elegance in and around your home or property with the realistic, natural beauty of stamped and colored concrete for new construction or stampable overlays for existing concrete. Whether it's the look of slate, limestone, brick or wood, these patterns will add not only beauty and appeal to your property, but value as well. Transform your existing concrete into a beautiful and elegant surface with our Stain-Crete, Thin-Crete, Spray-Deck, or Texture-Crete products. Click on th..Recent Review:Decorative Concrete of Virginia did a fantastic job. They started with a dirty, stained 26 year old basement floor and turned it into a beautiful place for a workshop. They guys were extremely professional and friendly. I really cannot say enough what a great job they did. It brightened the basement and made the floor very comfortable to walk on, even barefoot. These guys definitely get a 5 star rating all the way aroundMichael T.
- Business Description:AFFORDABLE PRICES!! Full service tree company serving the Northern Virginia area. Anything from minor trimming to complete tree removal.Recent Review:Tony was excellent in assessing and making recommendations to maximize the results I needed. He was professional and it was a pleasure working with him to find my best solution. I will definitely hire again. Thanks Tony! Thanks AngiElaine C.
- Business Description:Im Jake Livengood and I would like to take this opportunity to briefly introduce our company Livengood Electrical llc so that you may consider our company for your electrical needs. Livengood electrical llc is a New small business, electrical contractor based right outside of Charlottesville Virginia, while serving Charlottesville and surrounding countys. Our services include wiring for new construction, Add ons, Remodels, Custom Houses, Additions and trouble shooting. Our company is committe..Recent Review:Jake and crew came out (over an hour drive one way) to correctly install a couple of out door outlets. Prompt and friendly. We will be using them again on a few other upcoming projects in the future. Thanks again for your expertiseJoshua L.
- Business Description:Serenescapes is a full service landscape contractor. We offer services related to outdoor work with some minor specialty jobs accepted. We are a company based on knowledge, quality, and professionalism. We employ trained professionals to do all of our own work at this time and have enough employees to not need subcontractors. We typically bill after each job is completed or for larger jobs we will work a payment schedule through contract. At this time we are unable to offer financing. Office:..Recent Review:Serenescapes designed and built a retaining wall and patio in our sloping backyard. The landscaper and his staff were very professional, hard working, and efficient. The work was beautifully done so we and our neighbors are very pleasedJudy W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Lake Monticello
- Fork Union
- Kents Store
- New Canton
- North Garden
- Free Union
concrete contractors in Palmyra
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations11256 AIR PARK RD
- '58 Foundations
- A Better Solution3914 Blenheim Rd
- A.B. Remodeling & Restorations2031 Lone Ridge Dr
- Acclaim Services2610 Barracks Rd.
- Albemarle Home Services Inc4102 Dickerson Rd
- Alphin and Associates LLC22 Villa Ave
- American Concrete Services LLC 5405 Port Royal Rd
- Anthony & Sylvan Pools8260 Preston Ct # 1
- Architectural construction and design inc.2035 Commonwealth Dr
- Arm-Strong Landscaping Ltd1534 Salem Church Rd
- A Better Solution
- BayWatch Development Corporation (B D C)PO Box 478
- Best Home Improvement18184 Buzzard Hollow Rd
- Bradley Builders LLC10446 Anderson Dr
- Burruss & Mawyers Construction & Home Repair1857 Evergreen Rd
- Byers Builders10539 Dyke Rd
- BayWatch Development Corporation (B D C)
- Capital City Site and Concrete, LLC
- Central Virginia Surface Restoration llc3592 Scottsville Rd
- Concrete Technology Association - Core Drilling4423 Lehigh Rd suite 204
College Park, Maryland
- CONSTRUCTION UNLIMITED817 Monacan Trail Rd
- CT Redd Construction Inc165 Clancie Rd
- Custom Construction Group2847 Earlysville Rd
- CUSTOMIZED TAYLOR RAILING5307 WINDINGBROOK RD
- Capital City Site and Concrete, LLC
- D. B. Rankin General Contractor Inc9504 Nandina Dr
- Dan's Tree Service1757 Birch Dr
- DD&b concrete1601 Churchville Ave
- DECORATIVE CONCRETE OF VIRGINIA14719 WARDS RD
- Doug Seal & Sons, Gen Contractors6301 Sealville Rd
- D. B. Rankin General Contractor Inc
- Earth and Stone Construction785 Oak Grove Dr
- Earth and Stone Construction
- fine concrete by elbwrm1985 Snow Point Ln
- fine concrete by elbwrm
- Goldsmith Construction, Inc.2730 McElroy Drive
- Goldsmith Construction, Inc.
- Harrison Handyman5700 Riverside Pl
- Harrison Handyman
- Piedmont Facilities Management2811 Hydraulic Rd
- Piedmont Facilities Management
- Quality Facilities Management LLC967 Pintail Lane
- Quality Facilities Management LLC
- RODSAN IMPROVEMENTS900 Old Garth Rd
- RODSAN IMPROVEMENTS
- TOP Quality Home Improvements LLC778 Cloverdale
Bremo Bluff, Virginia
- TOP Quality Home Improvements LLC
- Unlimited Creations923 jefferson dr
- Unlimited Creations
- Yard Solutions923 Jefferson dr
- Yard Solutions