LLOYD'S HEATING & COOLING

Founded 1990 • With Angi since September 2010

We are full service heating & cooling Co....

McCrea Heating & Air Conditioning Services of VA

McCrea is a family owned business that has served our area since 1936. Financing and rebates are available on Trane systems installed by McCrea. Resistrictions apply and these are limited time offers call for details. "Its hard to stop a Trane"

Robertson Electric

Maintenance, repair and installation of furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, electrical, plumbing including small renovations, water heater replacement, humidifiers, air cleaners, heating & cooling.

Marines Service Co.

Marines Plumbing, a Veteran-Owned and Operated business, serves Northern Virginia, including Fairfax, Prince William, Loudoun, Stafford Counties and Richmond. We’re the “no haggle” plumber. We give you one fair price for the products and services we provide, and additional options when available. When we work with you, it includes one of our expert technicians coming out to your house to accurately assess your issues. If you decide to use us to fix your plumbing problems, then we get right to work. Oh and don't worry, there's no dispatch fee! You’ll know upfront the price of repairs – no surprises! From water heaters and water line repairs to bathroom and kitchen service, our professional team has years of experience to handle any job – big or small.

05/22/2017

Mark C.

No problems, people were friendly and did a good job.

Description of Work
Heat pump replacement

04/18/2017

Rohan R.

They never returned my phone call to schedule. I called and left messages.

Description of Work
purchased deal: $49 Heating or Cooling Diagnostic Service Call

12/12/2016

Karen S.

We definitely will call them if we have another issue.

Description of Work
Outdoor unit was not running. It actually started working prior to the arrival of Jim & Jeremy, but they checked out both indoor and outdoor units, as well as the thermostat to see if there might be a possible problem.

10/11/2016

John E.

The technicians were professional and went directly to the outside unit - the capacitor replacement cost $85.00 - it took them 10 minutes to restore the outside unit operating capability; and the unit is working and functioning correctly. My house is cool again... Paid $49 for the diagnostic call and 126.00 for capactitor and added mileage fee...

Description of Work
Outdoor unit capacitor was not operating - since this part was not functioning, house wouldn't cool down. Lloyds charged a mileage fee that is not asked for when ordering service through Angies list ($49) special. Also Lloyds told me they lose money from angies list appointments - and that they have asked to be removed from vendor list. Lloyds charges $200 for a service contract that provides for 2 services for heating and cooling systems?

09/08/2016

Wanda H.

Technicians were friendly and efficient. Explained the issue and required repair.

Description of Work
Minor AC repair.

08/22/2016

Jung W.

Excellent service. Technician replaced the motor and fixed the problem with condensation drainage that damaged the old air handler motor. I highly recommend Lloyd's.

Description of Work
Replace motor on air handler

07/26/2016

Michael N.

The person I talked with to line-up getting the job done was pleasant, knowledgeable and patient (I had a bunch of questions....). The job was scheduled in a timely manner and completed as needed. Not withstanding my somewhat negative feelings about the cost, which I realize is not really the fault of the service provider, I am very pleased with the job that Lloyd's Heating & Cooling has done.

Description of Work
I needed the refrigerant to be refilled in the A/C unit for my home. I made some comparison calls as the price for the refrigerant has sky-rocketed, along with the fact that most A/C service providers require that a diagnostics be done, which adds an additional cost. I chose Lloyd's Heating & Cooling because of the discount on the diagnostics cost and their past rating here on AL.

05/25/2016

Michael J.

OK,. customer and service rep unclear as to what should be installed. Donnie and James did their best to get clarity and installed return duct the would work.

Description of Work
added direct return air duct from side furnace to side wall on second floor.

03/24/2016

Patricia G.

They were a half hour late after giving us a time window. I called them a half hour after they were supposed to arrive. After an hour they informed me the technician was leaving another job and would be at my home in a half hour. Still waiting almost 2 hours later.

Description of Work
Diagnostic service calls on 2 of my AC systems.

Category plumbing

02/29/2016

Michael J.

Dave and Donnie arrived on time. once entering the home, immediately notice how much air flow was exhausting through the vents. my unit is on the second floor of a townhouse; they checked the unit air passages return and supply, found the supply was sufficient, but the return wasn't getting good amount of air with current setup. return air through the cavity of the house, through boxed air supply to the wall and 14x14x8 downstairs grille. they indicate this current setup will suffice, but not an effective way to utilize the furnace. I'm awaiting an estimate to correct the HOT upstair, COLD downstairs issue.

Description of Work
Investigate the cause of hot / cold areas in the upstairs, downstairs.

LLOYD'S HEATING & COOLING

Founded 1990 • With Angi since September 2010

3620 OAKLAND RD

Louisa, VA 23093

Replacement of all types of heating & cooling systems Service heat pumps, AC, Furnaces, Boilers, Mitsubishi Mini Split systems New Installations

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover