David L Sisk Landscape & Home Services

Founded 1997 • With Angi since October 2009

We provide commercial and residential landscape and exterior home services on an individual or by contractual maintenance. We are licensed Virginia Contractors and BBB members. We have a new website that further describes our business and form mail for all our services. We add value to your property - since 1997....

Jose Luis Tree Service

With several years of experience, Tree Service by Jose Luis, works hard to bring each customer the best possible service and quality available. We look forward to working with you soon on your next project. We welcome your questions and thank you for your interest.

Wilbers Painting

5 employees. No subcontractors. Flat rates. No travel charges. We do exterior power washing. Complete Interior and Exterior Painting. Professional spray paint in the exterior vinyl siding with two different colors New stain and re stain decks and kitchen cabinets very detail with 18 years experience Drywall repair and any kind of texture match Also we Do wood repairs. Play with colors and match any old stain with any kind new wood also we spray stain on cedar wood in bay area houses . We also fix any scratches on hardwood floors We convert stain kitchen cabinets to paint using special primer for it and we work with two coats paint and primer when we are in the process we cover ceiling s Wall's and floors to prevent the. Over spray we don't use paint brushes to put the two last final coats . We also do stain in the concrete using hyc products acide stain. I also provide some deals for all my customers I WILBER A Gonzalez From WILBER S PAINTING want to let my customers know hwo ever buy any of my deals please contact me here's Mobil 5406848990 Or by email gonzalezchy11@gmail.com or please wait it might take me few days to get in touch with you We're also providing our service in all Mecklenburg county NC the owner of this company will be giving you an estimate in person for the Charlotte NC area we have available 5406848990 or 704 995 9538 call or text at anytime time from 5 am to 10 pm IN GOD WE TRUST GOD BLESS YOU ALL THANKS FOR YOUR BUSINESS WITH US WILBER A GONZALEZ OWNER

Offers by Wilbers Painting on Angi
Gordon W Frazier Tree Service

Since 1990, Gordon W. Frazier Tree Service has been providing excellent tree care and service for residential and commercial customers throughout the Northern and Central Virginia areas. Our many services include but are not limited to all phases of tree care and removal, hazardous and dead tree removal, pruning, dead-wooding, trimming, crown reduction, tree maintenance and preservation, stump removal, bucket truck services and much more. As a family owned and operated company, we are committed to the personal care of your trees. Tree care is more than our job; it's something we are proud of. We're always happy to inform you about the work we're doing. We consider it important that you're aware of the benefits of each task we perform - not only for your security, but because we enjoy sharing our knowledge. If you ever have questions about what we do, just ask us! Call us today for your free estimate.

Offers by Gordon W Frazier Tree Service on Angi

10/27/2011

The tree removal and stump grinding went fine. The tree pruning, however, was cursory. For the most part, only the small lower branches (16 total) were pruned and twice that number of dead branches were left on the tree. My neighbor had work done on 3 trees at the same time. On the first visit, Sean had advised my neighbor that the oak needed to be trimmed up but the pear next to his house needed to be removed because of rot in the trunk and root erosion. On a follow-on visit, another Sisk employee advised that the oak needed to be removed and the pear trimmed. As a result, the oak was removed. The pear was initially just trimmed, however when it became apparent immediately following the trimming that the pear could not be salvaged, it was removed. My neighbor was then charged for both the trimming and the removal, a situation caused by the conflicting advice received. My neightbor remains deeply unhappy with the experience.

Description of Work
Removal and stump grinding of 4 trees, pruning of 5 trees

Category lawn service,tree service

10/05/2009

David is the man who comes out to do all of the work around our home, however Eugene is the owner of the company. David is very friendly and reliable for all of the work. They are flexible with any scheduling issues if I need them to come back they are always willing too. Everyone who works for the company seems to be very honest and hardworking. I do not shop around much, however their prices seem reasonable to me. I give them all A's for their services. I will continue to use them in the future.

Description of Work
David L. Sisk Tree and Landscaping comes out to do some lawn work, firewood, and tree removal for us.

Category lawn service

Thank you for a great reference. Eugene is not the owner of the company. I David Sisk am sole owner and operator of the company. Sorry about the confusion. We just now have an account with Angie's List. We look forward to working for you again.

landscaping residential & commercial: complete services include mowing, mulching, seed, sod, flower beds, shrubbery, tree planting & pruning, stump removal, walkways with stone or pavers, fences, retaining walls & drainage solutions. Stone work: stone patios, fire pits, concrete & stone construction, walkways. Wood construction: decks, balconies, fences, etc. Exterior maintenance: painting, power washing, siding. Commercial services: all of the above plus contractual maintenance.

We prefer to refer you to a partner company for tree removal.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express