From cleaning and the tracks to repainting chipped window frames, here are all the best window maintenance tips to keep your windows in tip-top shape.
Get matched with top window treatment in Portsmouth, VA
There are 8 highly-rated local window treatment.
Matching on Angi
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Portsmouth
- Advantage Blinds Shades & Shutters LLCMicheal promptly returned all phone calls, and showed up on time for all appointments. We are very happy with everything. No complaints. Job well done.
- Advantage Blinds Shades & Shutters LLCMichael arrived on time to provide my estimate. He took his time and really knew his product. We discussed my vision for the rooms and Michael showed me several samples and offered suggestions to help improve the appearance of my home. We finally decided on shutters for the living room and dining room after a detailed discussion. Michael was truly excited about the possibilities because the vertical blinds made the rooms appear dark. Then, we chose the color of the wood blinds for my office. Michael took into consideration that I was having my wood floors refinished and wanted to compliment the color. Then, we chose 2 inch blinds for my movie room, which provided a more modern feel than the previous 1 inch blinds. The shutters took around 6 weeks for design. Michael informed me of this during the estimate. On the day of installation he arrived on time with one additional contractor to assist with the installation of the shutters. Once they were installed, Michael completed the remaining installations alone and in a short amount of time. He cleaned and vacuumed the areas after installation and provided instructions for optimal use. Michael and his company provide exceptional work. They are real craftsman, which is a rarity these days. He even sent me a hand written thank you note. I will definitely call Michael in the future for any of my window treatments
- FIVE STAR CUSTOM BLINDS, INCThis was truly a Great Experience ! I have a large Bay window in the south facing direction in my home and my curtains have faded and look completely old. Also all my beautiful and treasured jade and amethyst crystal figurines have faded which I didn't know could happen, so I figured I would see about getting blinds, which I didn't want to do because of my beautiful view, but I called a few companies , but when I called 5 Star I talked with Brian the actual Owner !! I explained everything and he said that understood my dilemma, and told me about some other ideas that might be a good fit for what I was looking for. We set an appointment and he brought a lot of samples and pictures of jobs he's done with people in my same situation. It was quite educational and fun actually ! He spent a lot of time explaining and answering my questions, he is Very professional and more than that a Gentleman. He actually even put on shoe covers over his shoes to not track in dirt. So with that, he run's his company in that manner with his employees, and best of all, they Clean Up after themselves, Lol... I Highly Recommend this company ! Brian is the Best !! p.s. oh, so I got the window tinted and the very awesome solar shades .. :
- Budget Blinds of ChesapeakeThe blinds were ordered and installed in less than three weeks after the windows were measured. The quality of the blinds is much better than I expected and they look fantastic. The installers (John & Jada) arrived on time and were very professional. They installed the blinds in about two hours and left no mess. The measurements were perfect (thank you, Susan). I would recommended this company to anyone. The employees are great and so are the blinds
- Budget Blinds of ChesapeakeAll went great. Lynn Dee did a great job measuring and the installer did an outstanding job installing the blinds, The price was very reasonable.
- BUDGET BLINDS OF WILLIAMSBURGI love them. They were excellent. They have good service and are very knowledgeable. Their price is reasonable.
- Cornerstone BlindsBobby came out for an estimate on our new construction home with 30+ windows. He recommended a product for us and gave us an on-the-spot estimate for high-quality faux wood and 2 blackout blinds for the master bedroom (my husband does shift work). For the quality of product and the size/number of windows we have, his estimate came out better than Lowe's or Home Depot and included installation (his average price for what we ordered: $75 a window). He was extremely responsive, getting back to us within minutes to set up an estimate or if we had a question. It took about 2 weeks for the blinds to come in, and the day Bobby received them, he was in our home installing them. Installation took about 3 hours. They look absolutely gorgeous. With the exception of the blackout blinds, all blind sets came with a valance that matches our trim and molding perfectly. Bobby himself is hands down one of the best contractors we've worked with in the last 10 years (we've had about 25 for various jobs). We could not be happier, and could not recommend anyone better!
- Simply Shades & ShuttersGreat job! From consultation to installation everything was smooth, laid back friendly and professional. No high pressure pitches, just good advice and the best price I found for what I wanted. Installation was good too. We did have one blind which had a defect, but it was reordered and replaced ASAP with no hassle whatsoever
- Ryan's Repair Services LLCI contacted around 8 of the highest rated service providers and asked for estimates. I received around a 75% response. 4 providers appeared interested but the estimates varied widely, up to an 80% difference! Ryans repair was not the lowest estimate but their responsiveness was the best. I requested several follow up estimates before finalizing the contract and they never complained. I believe they underestimated the amount of time required to complete the job but continued to perform well even though they were behind schedule. The quality of work was above average and they went out of their way to accomodate my needs. They recommended solutions and ideas during the repair that bettered the project. Again, if you are looking for someone who will actually show up, do the work correctly at a reasonable price, do good quality work, and return your phone calls, Ryans repair is the contractor for you
- Budget Blinds of ChesapeakeWell, it didn't go well-at first. I wanted flat plain roman shades and when the installer came that's not what I ordered. The craftsmanship wasn't good, they hung crooked in places and and it seemed to be a sewing problem. The decorator never came out to see the work and when I called and left messages, my calls were never returned. Finally I got through to the owner. I told him how unhappy I was and he said he'd like to come out and see for himself. He arrived on time with the 2 installers and the decorator I originally worked with. She apologized profusely for never seeing the finished products. I told him how I felt and he decided he would remake all the shades at his expense. All of his employees were very nice and professional. I was very happy that Budget Blinds acted in my interest and did the right thing in making a customer happy & satisfied. I would not hesitate to use Budget Blinds again because they stand by their word. I highly recommend Budget Blinds in Chesapeake, Va. for all types of window treatments
Last update on May 7, 2019
Window Treatment Services in Portsmouth
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
Custom window treatments cost less than you might think. Follow these four design tips to find window coverings that fit your home improvement budget.
If your double-pane windows fog up or you notice a draft, your window seals may be failing. Here’s what you need to know to repair or replace your windows.
Find window treatment in
- Fort Eustis,
- Virginia Beach,
- Newport News,
- South Mills,
- Knotts Island,
- Gloucester Point,
- Glouster Point,
window treatment in Portsmouth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- CALICO CORNERS1860 Laskin Rd Ste 126
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23454
- CARPET HUT BY F V WOOLARD5719 ARROWHEAD DR
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23462
- CAVALIER ENTERPRISESP O Box 2217
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23450
- Complete Interiors1208 Hartford Ct.
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23464
- COMPTON CONTRACTING INC.109 NELSON DISTRICT RD
Yorktown, Virginia 23692
- CUSTOM PLANTATION SHUTTERS936 PROFESSIONAL PL C
Chesapeake, Virginia 23320
- CALICO CORNERS
- GlobalWorks PM11357 Nuckols Rd
Glen Allen, Virginia 23059
- GlobalWorks PM
- Homefix Custom Remodeling9115 Whiskey Bottom Rd
Laurel, Maryland 20723
- Homefix Custom Remodeling
- INTERIOR GUARDS WINDOW TINTING638 LOFSTRAND LN STE C
Rockville, Maryland 20850
- INTERIOR GUARDS WINDOW TINTING
- JC PENNY4200 PORTSMOUTH BLVD
Chesapeake, Virginia 23321
- JC PENNY
- Lowe's300 Chatham Dr
Newport News, Virginia 23602
- U & I Home Decorating and Staging3101 Pretty Lake Ave
Norfolk, Virginia 23518
- U & I Home Decorating and Staging