Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Petersburg, VA
There are 5 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Petersburg
- SOS SEPTIC OR SEWERIt when well ,and I particularly paid attention to the resealing method they used after opening the lid so the fumes would not percolate up through the soil and into the yard.
- The Septic DoctorWe called 4 companies, and Septic Doctor responded quickly- a courteous lady answered the call. They came out the next day and successfully pumped the tank. We then asked for an estimate to repair the broken pipe which was attached to the pump ( which was only 3 years old). We sent a picture to the repair group, and an estimate was promptly given. The pipe was repaired two days later which was a Monday. It works well, no problems, and fairly priced. Courteous, professional, and prompt- We wished we could have hired them 3 yrs ago when our pump broke down. We will do business with them again
- EZ SEPTIC SERVICES INCCalled on Mon morning and requested service for Tuesday. They were prompt and did a great job! Would ABSOLUTELY hire them again!
- KC Plumbing, Heating & A/CThey are always punctual,professional & do what they say the will do. I use for all of my plumbing, heating & air needs
- Plumbing Innovators - FredericksburgClay was the technician who showed up Saturday afternoon and quickly diagnosed that our 16 year old pump did need to be replaced. Could I have found a lower price by getting multiple bids; maybe. Did I appreciate Clay's promptness, courtesy and professionalism; definitely. Besides, preventing a sewage back-up into our home was high on the priority list (need to have, not want to have), not to mention it was a cold, snowy Saturday. So, we agreed for the work to be done. Casey completed the job quickly and efficiently. He answered all of our questions. We appreciated the great, friendly service on a weekend. Highly recommend and would use again
- Plumbing Innovators - FredericksburgWe have had Plumbing Innovators out to the house on several occasions, as the house we recently purchased is starting to show its age. They have been out to our house no fewer than 4 or 5 times. Of those visits, we've had two different technicians. Both technicians were extremely friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. Of the variety of plumbing problems we had, Plumbing Innovators was able to quickly diagnose the problem and quickly fix it. On two occasions, we had backed up toilets. One occasion we had a backed up A/C line that caused a minor flooding in the basement. On another occasion, there were bad odors in the basement. Not only were the plumbers able to easily and quickly resolve the problem, they also performed an overall health diagnosis of our plumbing infrastructure. They noted where improper plumbing work had been performed earlier by contractors. We plan to have them come back out in the future and correct that problem. We have not had much luck in finding good vendors for various services that we need. However, we're thankful that we found Plumbing Innovators on Angie's List. We are now lifetime loyal customers to Plumbing Innovators for as long as we live in this residence. Kudos for a well run company that does good quality work at a very good price with the utmost consideration for customer service!!!!
- Plumbing Innovators - FredericksburgHe was very good and came out in timely manner even though they were busy. He was professional and the price reasonable for what he did. If there were parts that he needed he was able to call in and get them delivered to him so he did not have to stop working. He went above and beyond the call of duty. I cannot say enough good things about him and I would highly recommend him
- Plumbing Innovators - FredericksburgThey were great and spoke a language I understand. They also explained in laymen's terms what they were doing and had me see it as well. Outstanding job!
- Plumbing Innovators - FredericksburgJosh and Matt were very friendly and professional. They explained everything to me and showed me what they were doing. I was a bit surprised at the price of the pump, but I did not price one on my own so I did not know what to expect honestly. They asked me if I wanted to wait and get another opinion....being that they had a nearly superior rating on Angies List and that it was involving my septic system and was a semi emergency and that I just happened to have the day off, I went with their work. They ensured everything was done correctly and check to ensure everything was working properly. I would recommend the company and will call them again if I have a need
- C & W Hanover SepticJust wanted to say that this company is AWESOME!!! Trudy was my first call and Susan was my second.. These two woman are great. I thought I had a septic tank in my yard so when the nice young man came to my home he could't find the tank. Come to find out that we pay Chesterfield Water and Sewage so a plumber has to service our sewage problem. Trudy was so kind to call Chesterfield County to be sure if we are serviced by the County and Trudy called me to confirm that the county are to come and service our plumbing problem. This company is very professional, kind, prompt and they care about their customer's, even though we do not have a septic tank they treated me like I was one of their clients. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND C & W HANOVER SEPTIC they are very qualified and a CARING COMPANY!!! "AWESOME" We had to pay a service fee which I didn't mind it was worth it because we had to use a plumber which the young man had determined for me.. GREAT COMPANY AND EMPLOYEE'S!!!! Sorry I failed to get the young mans name when he arrived but he was great!!
Septic Tank Companies in Petersburg
- Business Description:C & W Hanover Septic is family-owned and -operated and has been in business for over 40 years. We are fully licensed and insured. As a certified installer, our staff is well trained in all functions of the septic systems business. We can handle your tough septic problems or provide simple repairs and maintenance services. We offer free estimates, so you'll know what to expect regarding the final cost. Let us put our years of experience to work for you! Additional DBA - Ashland Oaks IncRecent Review:Excellent. Service provided was professionally performed in all respects.Robert G J.
- Business Description:Guirkin Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning Company, LLC originated in 1976. We have been servicing Central Virginia's residential plumbing, heating and cooling needs for over forty years now! We have a reputation of fast service and usually respond to your call within four to eight hours with the job being completed. When you call our office you will have a nice conversation with Tommy, Linda, or Kristin about your problem. There will be no long waits. We believe in honest, reliable servi..Recent Review:The technician was professional and knowledgeable. He did a thorough cleaning and inspection. He was respectful of our home and worked cleanly. We will hire Guirkin Plumbing and Heating again.Beth B.
- Business Description:New construction and renovation plumbing, and gas piping. All plumbing and gas service, repair or replacement. Water purification systems. Water heater repair or replacement. Well pumps.
- Business Description:Plumbing Service and Kitchen and Bath RemodelingRecent Review:I love this company. Everyone one I came into contact with from the gentleman who came to give me an estimate, the woman who helped me with the designs and spent a super long time with me on picking out the materials I wanted (not her fault- it was mine- I couldn’t make up my mind), to the men who came out to complete the work- were all wonderful/nice/respectful. Every part of the job was gone over with me. They put up with my crazy dog and were very nice about it. Very responsive to any questions. I love the shower it is so nice to stand and move around in it and not hear creaking noises. The toilet installed is just the right height. I know I picked the paint color- but it looks fabulous. They were kind enough to also let me know about some other issues I needed to fix in the attic that I would have never known I needed to repair. Excellent workmanship. I would and have recommended this company to othersMichelle M.
- Business Description:RightNOW Plumbing is a Class A contractor with an A rating from the Better Business Bureau, Angie's List Super Service Award 2017 WINNER, 2018 WINNER, 2019 WINNER, HomeAdvisor Top Rated WINNER, HomeAdvisor Elite Service WINNER, Best of HomeAdvisor 2017 WINNER, 2018 WINNER, 2019 WINNER, Best of Thumbtack 2016 WINNER. RightNOW Plumbing is a water heater specialty service company. We service single family homes, condominiums and high rise buildings. We offer tankless, tankless - combination, con..Recent Review:At the in-home estimate, Sam was very nice and knowledgable. There is a relay line from the HVAC unit to the wall for the thermostat that he posted out would have to be moved and they could do that, no problem. On the day of the install, Andre, who was super nice also, removed the line, installed the unit, and on re-connecting the line admitted he was not so sure he did it right. He didn't The AC ran all night and in the morning the unit heat was running. The pan of the HVAC was full of water. Called HVAC company, they said this was due to improper reconnection of the relay. The blower had to be replaced, was still under warranty, and would be about $400. Called RightNow. Another gentleman came over to assess, was dubious but IN FRONT OF ME, call a friend in HVAC who (i could hear through the phone and he acknowledged) said that, yes, reconnecting the relay incorrectly would cause this issue. He said I would hear back from them soon. It took 3 phone calls and 2 emails, about a month, to get a response. RightNow never called but finally emailed and indicated they had spoken with my HVAC contractor and were told that this was pre-existing and they had not caused it - not true. They refuse to cover the repair and also indicated that I received a $200 discount on the estimate and install, as if that gave them the right to cause the damage and deny covering the repair. Think twiceTom M.
- Business Description:Plumbing should work, which is why we're available day and night. With 24/7 emergency services, we can take care of any problem that may occur, at the time it happens, not just between 9am and 5pm. We do not use call centers nor do we leave the phones in the hands of the technician on call. You will be connected directly with one of our Facilitators of Awesome Customer Experiences. She will ensure that your problem is addressed quickly by a professional, and will check on you after your servi..
- Business Description:No extra charge for nights, weekends and holidays. Additional DBAs - Roto-Rooter Group Inc, Roto-Rooter. Additional phone - (800) 768-6911. Award winning. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:Work was done expeditiously from the roof vent line. $425 for 1/2 hour work seemed a tad excessive.Charles G.
- Business Description:Michael & Son is family owned & operated and has been servicing the Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC area for over 30 years. We take great pride in providing our customers with the highest quality plumbing services. Our professional and courteous staff are here to help you with whatever projects you need to get doneRecent Review:Michael and Son's water mitigation team came out the same day, and had dehumidifiers and air movers placed by the following afternoon. Oscar was supervising the team, and he was great in not only explaining what he was doing and why, but walking me through the insurance process as well. As far as the end results are concerned, there is a hole in our ceiling and about a third of the bathroom tile has been pulled up, as well as one level of flooring that was beneath it. We're currently waiting on a restoration team to come out and repair things, but this won't be through Michael and Son. (It was my understanding that they didn't do the kind of work we needed done.Tom M.
- Business Description:Windle Co. Inc is a locally owned business thats puts quality standards above all else. We offer free estimate and our 50 years experiences serving the Greater Richmond Area.Recent Review:This is a father and two sons business, not a company. Tyler and his dad came out and meet with us and won us over. They assured us that they would be under our budget and we shook hands on this. After a couple months of asking for an official quote they were $15,000 over. This is after several text for us not to worry that they would be under our budget. We sent a text saying this wasn't what we agreed on and for them to call us back. Several text and phone messages and weeks went by with no response. I went to the address provided on the internet which turns out to be one of the sons house. I tracked Tyler down at his mother in laws house were he lives. He came out and called me crazy for coming to see him even though he wouldn't return text or phone messages. I simply asked if he wanted the job or not and he said no. So now we are 4 weeks out from starting and need to find a new contractor. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME. NO WORK WAS DONEJustin K.
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter offers commercial and residential plumbing services. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing problem. Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed and insured and handle everything from water lines to toilet and shower problems. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our experienced and professional plumbers. Schedule an appointment by phone or online, we'll come when it's convenient for youRecent Review:Terrible. They charged $400 to clean oatmeal out of a disposal in under an hour! The invoice said they “snaked the pipe”, but they never did. When I called the office to complain, they never responded, instead asked their lawyer to send me a collection notice. STAY AWAY FROM THEKit C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- Fort Lee
- Colonial Heights
- Prince George
- Church Road
- Stony Creek
- Charles City
- Bon Air
- Highland Springs
- Providence Forge
septic tank services in Petersburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A.B.A. Well and Septic Services Inc.35532 General Mahone Blvd.
- Aardvark Excavation Demolition and Land Clearing 2298 Tuggle Rd
- ACE SEPTIC SERVICES INC11624 SECOND BRANCH RD
- ANDREWS GRADING & EXCAVATING LLC735 MEGEATH FARM LN
Front Royal, Virginia
- A.B.A. Well and Septic Services Inc.
- Big Sky Rents & Events4754 Riverside Dr
- Big Sky Rents & Events
- Free Flow Septic Service601 Valley Road
- Free Flow Septic Service
- R J Tilley Plumbing & Heating Inc11058 Washington Hwy Ste 1
Glen Allen, Virginia
- Reel Time, LLC4006 West End Dr.
Glen Allen, Virginia
- RightNOW Plumbing5598 General Washington Dr
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup10404 Morias Ct
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup2921 Cardwell Rd
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup2428 Almeda Ave
- RVA Site Services LLC11620 Bevils Bridge Rd
Amelia Court House, Virginia
- R J Tilley Plumbing & Heating Inc
- Tidewater Septic And Rain Harvesting LLC10176 Kings Hwy
King George, Virginia
- Tidewater Septic And Rain Harvesting LLC
- Underground Services First2906 Chamberlayne Ave
- Underground Services First