FOSTER PLUMBING & HEATING, INC.

Founded 1989 • With Angi since August 2006

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
VA
Virginia: Contractors
02/28/2022

Open All Day

11301 Business Center Drive.

Richmond, VA 23236

We accept remote payment

As a mulit-year Super Service Award Winner, Foster Plumbing & Heating is a family-owned business has been helping homeowners stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter since 1989. We have been in the industry since 1946. We pride ourselves in treating our customers and our staff fairly. For years Foster Plumbing & Heating has been servicing the Richmond area with quality and professional care. Our heating and cooling technicians are fully trained and provide the best service in the area. Our goal is to promote quality and professionalism in the plumbing, heating and cooling industry and the demonstration of a genuine concern for the safety, comfort and health of our customers by providing quality services....

plumbers (880)HVAC Companies (219)water heaters (162)drain cleaning (59)gas leak repair (15)gas fireplace repair (1)

01/16/2021

excellent- very professional and timely

Description of Work
Furnace part

Work Completed On 01/01/2021

05/08/2020

Very professional and affordable. I would call them again if I had any pluming problems.

Description of Work
Replace flange on the toilet

Category plumbing,gas leak repair

Work Completed On 05/08/2020

04/25/2020

Polite from the beginning. Only provider that came with a mask.

Description of Work
Plumbing for Kitchen Remodel

Work Completed On 11/09/2020

Thank you! We appreciate the kind review. We always want our clients to feel comfortable with our service and right now mask wearing is required for our technicians.

01/19/2020

Brandon was the tech got there quickly but wasNot very friendly and said he might he might have to take the toilet up and I asked what would happen with all the poop and water in the toilet he said It might get all over the floor and I said well you are going to clean that up right he said no he is not a poop man and he would not clean it up I asked if he had a wet vac he said I do not clean up po...

Description of Work
Toilet tub and sink stopped up Raw sewage in my timing

Work Completed On 12/26/2019

It is our practice to communicate with property owners as it is their responsibility to order and pay for any services. While we understand that this may be frustrating to a tenant, we advise all tenant inquiries to be directed to the property owner. We are happy to discuss any concerns regarding our services with the property owner.

01/06/2020

Had a root that punctured water line. Was very happy with the entire experience i had with this company. Technician (Paul?) was able to come out on the day i called, he quickly and accurately diagnosed the issue, explained it clearly, and completed the work without issue.

Description of Work
Water Line Under House Repaired

Work Completed On 01/02/2020

12/08/2019

The man doing the work was very professional. He asked if there was anything else that needed doing. Checked our downstairs bathroom and made a suggestion for taking care of that.

Description of Work
New faucets in shower.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 11/26/2019

11/21/2019

Stay Away! On November 8th I had a service call to repair my gas furnace. The pilot light would not stay on. I was told I needed a new Gas Valve and I gave the go ahead. For 10 days I was left without furnace heat throughout my downstairs. When I called their office multiple times, I was told the part was on order and normally it is a 3-4 day delivery and they were waiting for the part (who orders...

Description of Work
Replace Gas Valve on Furnace

Work Completed On 11/08/2019

10/05/2019

I had called another (highly recommended) plumber the day before calling Foster, and even though the answering service promised they'd get someone back to me, that never happened. The next morning I called Foster, and one of their guys returned my call almost immediately. He said he would be out within two hours (it was less), and called when he was within an hour of being here. He quickly evaluat...

Description of Work
I have an older home, heated by radiators. One developed a gradual leak, which got worse over a two day period. It was a weekend, and we were pretty desperate to stop the water, which was dripping pretty consistently from the radiator.

Work Completed On 09/15/2019

09/18/2019

Logan tried to come over early, on the first scheduled day. He was just down the street, which the operator didn't mention. Later in the day, after I was ready, he opened up proper water flow, for the first time in 3 years, in about 10 minutes. We had to order a replacement from Delta, and technology allowed Logan to photograph my bathroom sink set, and Delta was able to ship the correct part in a...

Description of Work
Replace a faucet aerator that had been improperly installed, and was blocking most of water flow

Work Completed On 09/16/2019

Review for FOSTER PLUMBING & HEATING, INC. - 11301 Business Center Drive., Richmond, VA - 38118697

09/14/2019

Well done. Was able to get a high quality unit with 10 year warranty as requested.

Description of Work
Installed new water heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 09/14/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]for the nice review, We were very happy to help you out with your water heater install and are pleased to have been able to get you up and running . Let us know if there is ever anything else we can help you with. Best regards, Angela Service Department

Plumbing, Drain Cleaning, Heating and Air Conditioning, Furnace Repair, Heat Pump Repair, Water Heaters, Tankless Water Heaters, Gas Lines.

Duct Cleaning, Oil