DPG Construction, LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since September 2014

DPG Construction, LLC is a family-owned operated business, offering both residential and commercial services. We are a fully-licensed and insured, Class A construction company. From new construction, additions and remodels, we are capable of seeing any project through from start to finish....

I have worked in drywall since 1993 doing residential and commercial drywall and framing. I started my own drywall business in 2004 and have been serving business and homeowners throughout Virginia since. Word of mouth has been the key to my successful business because I am committed to quality of work and I treat your home as if it were my home. I am licensed and insured.

We are your premier concrete repair contractor! At Ogburn Construction, our team has over 30 years of experience providing top quality services at reasonable prices. Your satisfaction is our top priority – you can expect friendly, personalized services every step of the way. You can depend on our experts to handle all your concrete repair needs smoothly. Ogburn Construction has been proudly serving Richmond, Petersburg, Henrico, and nearby areas throughout Virginia since 1988. As your premier concrete repair contractor, we are dedicated to completing your projects on time and within budget, no matter how large or small the job. Our tools, experience, and knowledge help us get the job done right the first time, every time. Call 1-804-405-3304 or contact us online to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation and service estimate!

To see what The Drying Co. is doing to protect its employees and customers, go to: https://www.thedryingco.com/about-us/press-release/2037-precautions-taken-by-the-drying-co-to-ensure-the-safety-of-our-customers-employees-during-covid-19-concerns.html. The Drying Co. has been serving Greater Richmond & the Virginia Peninsulas since 2002. We are a Home Performance Contractor specializing in Attics, Basements, and Crawl Spaces. Our goal is to deliver comfortable, energy-efficient, durable, and healthy home & building environments for all of our customers. We understand that no home is exactly like another, so we take all the time you need to discuss your concerns and goals. We then perform a thorough inspection of your home and develop a plan to achieve your goals. We want to make sure our customers are comfortable with the recommendations we make, so we will spend all the time you need to answer your questions. Our services include; Attic & Home insulation, Basement Waterproofing, Crawl Space Repair & Encapsulation, Foundation Repair, Duct Insulation & Aeroseal, Dehumidifiers & Sump Pumps.

09/29/2014

He addresses every issue professionally. There wasn't one corner that was cut, he made sure everything was perfect. All materials were high quality. When my barn is visited, everyone marvels. The workmanship shows everywhere. Built at a timely manner as well.

Description of Work
He has finihed a 14,000 square foot 5 stall barn with a 66' x 120' riding ring.

Category contractors,countertops,drywall,electrician,picture framing,plumbing,septic tank,pavers, gravel,garage builders,interior painters,mudjacking

General construction services