Carpetland Usa

With Angi since November 2013

3.3

CARR'S FLOOR SANDING CO

Carr's Floor Sanding Co is locally owned and operated, serving Lynchburg for over 30 years. We are committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customer’s interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business.

2K Environmental Services

2K Environmental Services specializes in residential flooring, painting, and cleaning. We are owner-operated, and have been in business for two years. However, our team has over ten years of experience. We are able to work around your schedule, and also we strive to exceed your expectations in a timely manner.

The Pros Carpet & Floors of Greensboro

Hello I’m Fidel Torres owner of The Pros Carpet & Floors of Greensboro. I know the value of your hard earned money. You want the best possible deal for a product that will last! Call me. I give FREE ESTIMATES and I bring my samples to you. I have installed floors and serviced clients myself for over 15 years in North Carolina and as far as Lynchburg, Virginia! Trust me, I know floors. 90% of my products are Made In America and I stand by their quality with long lasting warranties. Already have your floor and just need it installed? I can help. Pet damaged your floor? I can repair it. I offer 5% discounts for señior citizens, firefighters, police officers, teachers and medical professionals. Just mention it to me when you receive your quote.

11/26/2013

The new carpet was installed at our old house to ready it to sell. They removed the old carpet, laid the new carpet and pad in a downstairs room and up 8 steps. In our new home, they installed a ceramic tile back splash in our kitchen and vinyl flooring, with luan underlayment, also in our kitchen, a hallway, and utility room. They did a wonderful job. We don't have any complaints. I love it all!

Description of Work
They installed new carpet, a ceramic tile back splash, and vinyl flooring.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor

10/11/2013

We are very satisfied with the work done by the installers from Carpetworld. The install took three days. They had to return several days later to finish installed quarter round, and later to caulk around the fireplace. During the last visit they installed a transition piece along the threshold to the master bath. After they left, my wife discovered that the pocket door would not shut due to the t...

Description of Work
Removed carpet from three rooms and hallway, then installed hardwood flooring.

Category hardwood floor

05/15/2013

We were not happy with the installers. They were unprofessional. We were not happy with their timeliness. The carpet installer did not know how to do hardwood, which we could understand. He said that he didn't know "nothing about doing hardwood but they wanted him to try". He did it in an odd direction so I called my husband. He said not to let him do that so I called the company and said that the...

Description of Work
We used Carpetland to install carpet in two upstairs bedrooms and a bonus room. They also did hardwood in the hallway.

Category carpet installation,hardwood floor