When calculating the cost to build a sunroom, you need to consider your materials, design, and the cost to hire contractors. We’ve broken down the items you need to consider to calculate the true cost of building a sunroom.
Get matched with top sunroom patio enclosures in Lynchburg, VA
There are 9 highly-rated local sunroom patio enclosures.
Recent Patio Enclosures Reviews in Lynchburg
- RIGHT ANGLE CARPENTRYSuperb. Doug and his team were professional and produced a top quality job. Before starting, he provided a detailed and fair estimate and schedule.Then he executed to plan at the agreed upon price and schedule. Doug is not only a fine contractor, he has great integrity and will insure the job is done right. In addition, he is a USMC veteran and demonstrates discipled, principled leadership
- Quinn's Home ImprovementI could not be happier with the responsivness and quality of the work and materials. We were at our wit's end trying to get a long term roof leak stopped and had already paid 3 different contractors several thousand dollars over the course of 3 years without getting a real solution to the problem. Then when we found Quinn's they were able to determine exactly what needed to be done and they completed the work in one day. We've had more than one heavy rain since they finished the roof work and I can finally sleep at night without worrying about more damage to my interior plaster work. Within one week Quinn's had fixed our roof problem and repaired all the interior damage so that you would never know there was a leak. At the same time we hired Quinn's to do the repairs we opted to have them replace our torn screens on the porch with panels that make it a four season room. I am amazed at how quickly all the work has gone and very impressed with everyone I have been in contact with during the project. I would highly recommend Quinn's to anyone who is in need of a good general contractor
- Dollman Construction, IncMy new construction defines quality. The appraiser stated that he had not seem this level of quality during his entire career which spans 25 years! Not only is the construction top-notch, but the design service is equally amazing. Jimmy is a true artist. I'm the pickiest person ever -- if you can please me, you've really done something! I could not be happier
- Southwest Sunroom & Window Co.I contracted for this room in February 2012 and was promised a start in mid-April, weather permitting. The work was started on April 4th and finished early in May. The crew worked steadily throughout the period, missing only a few days. They were very professional, friendly and pleasant to have around. They kept everything neat and clean and left no trash or damage behind. Mr Alley supervised the job and was available when I had questions or requests. Overall, it was a very pleasant experience and we love the final result
- The Southern Porch CoFrom start to finish Rodney was prompt curtious and professional. They did an outstanding job of matching the exterior to the existing house and the job pretty much ran exactly as he said it would. I was a little concerned when the ceiling fan was installed without the extender rod since it was one of the last things completed for final payment, but Rodney came back the next day with the electrican and installed the extender rod. What a refreshing experience
- Alex Ertel Construction IncI cannot say enough good about Alex. He does things right and does not cut corners. He his a man of integrity and very quick in all he does. We will be calling him for our next project and we highly recommend him to anyone!
- Quinn's Home ImprovementAlso, their salesman had a section of his sales porfolio dedicated to scare tactics of how so many similar companies employ drug users and ex-cons. He assured me that they didn't and did a thorough smear campaign against all his companies competitors, by name. Ironically, in searching my area for registered s** offenders (VA State Police website) I found a convicted child molester working for them!!! CAVEAT EMPTOR
- Quinn's Home ImprovementIt was a horriable experience, and I personally wish we had never heard of Quinn's Home Improvement.
- Quinn's Home Improvementcticing without a Contractor's License and if he did it again he would be charged with a Felonly. On Jan. 4, 2013 Quinnn pleaded Guility in Circuit Court that he had done these things to make my mother's house condemnable and to the charges from the Commonwealth of Va. for practicing without a license. He served 14 days in jail and has a suspended sentence. If he does any work for five years he will have to go to jail. This is all public knowledge. He also has to pay restitution for damagaged done to my mother's house . He is on Parole for 5 years. I see on his web site that he now has his young son as owner. He is teaching his son to be a criminal as well. Hire any of these people and you will be so regretful. They are criminals. As I wrote this is public knowledge. So Beware. Do Not Hire anyone with Hershberger or Quinn attached to the name
Patio Builders in Lynchburg
- Business Description:Ballard Mensua Architecture, led by Seth Ballard, NCARB, AIA, is a boutique architecture firm with a focus on creating truly custom designs and solutions for our clients. We have very strong vendor and contractor relationships, a result of our detailed understanding of construction. Unlike many architects, who like to design and then hand over control to the builder, Ballard Mensua maintains control of management of the project throughout construction. We have a unique cost-study process that..Recent Review:We just finished a spectacular custom home project in McLean, VA and we are so very grateful to Seth Ballard and his team! If you are considering hiring his firm, look no further. There can be no better architect in the DC/VA/MD area – and his pricing is more than fair. We first picked Seth because we loved his architectural style and heard that he had a reputation for ensuring that his plans are executed with impeccable precision and attention to quality. Also, his references were stellar….without exception, his former clients offered glowing praise for his talent, diligence, and follow-through. And now that we are former clients, we understand why. We always knew we were going to have a gem of a home with Seth at the helm. What we did not fully appreciate at the beginning was his proven ability to help us STAY ON BUDGET and his deep bench of connections with first-rate contractors and subcontractors who were prepared to bend over backward to meet Seth’s exacting standards. Here are just a few highlights from our experience: CONCEPT PHASE: During the initial meetings at our home, Seth went the extra mile to learn all about our lifestyle, future needs, architectural likes/dislikes, and budget. During this stage of the process, he would effortlessly make freehand drawings to help us visualize potential styles and layouts. We ultimately elected to go with a craftsman design, with lots of wood features inside and out. PICKING THE RIGHT PROPERTY: Seth joined us for car rides through the local neighborhoods, helping us to scout out the property that was best suited for our construction plans – free of any potential HOA or permitting snafus. DESIGN: With Seth’s guidance, we iterated on different design options. The design phase was high-tech and highly visual. Lots of 2D and 3D elevations, plus 360-degree videos. At each step, Seth clearly identified the estimated construction cost, and we would make decisions about what to dial-up and what to dial-down. For example, we elected to go with a cheaper asphalt roof (rather than slate), but with a more premium window. There were literally dozens of choices like that, and Seth did a superb job of helping us to make the right trade-offs and to “value engineer” the house. PICKING THE RIGHT CONTRACTOR AND SUBS: One of the things that distinguishes Seth from the competition is that he works closely with a handful of contractors and subcontractors who have already been “pre-screened” for excellence. Seth connected us with a general contractor who was not only honest and diligent, but whose carpentry was truly “artisan grade.” Seth also drew upon a stable of outstanding subcontractors – in areas such as HVAC/plumbing, electrical/lighting, structural engineering, cabinetry, tile, drywall/paint, countertops, hardwood flooring, landscaping, etc. It was perfectly clear that these subs were striving to deliver the highest quality and exemplary service. Why? Because Seth was an important source of repeat business for them. This made them extremely responsive. BUDGETING: Seth developed detailed spreadsheets estimating costs for every aspect of the project, as well as options for “enhancements.” Once we made our choices, he was instrumental in securing a FLAT FEE CONTRACT with the builder (inclusive of subs) for everything we wanted. To provide even more control over the cost, the agreement specified that certain items would be “owner provided, contractor installed.” This meant that, regardless of whether we bought pricey appliances or tile or flooring, it would have no impact of the builder’s fees. To his credit, Seth’s estimates were quite accurate, and the project stayed on budget. ARCHITECT FEES: We negotiated a flat fee for Seth’s architectural services, and got way more than we bargained for. We had no idea Seth would stay so engaged throughout the project -- micromanaging every detail, and even offering interior design suggestions (e.g., stains and paints, cabinet and window designs, furniture layouts, etc.). It became clear that, regardless of how much we had agreed to pay in fees, Seth was “all in,” and was committed to ensuring that the end result was perfection. To be sure, in any large construction project, there will be some hiccups. But this was yet another area where Seth shined. Rather than being indifferent, or pointing the finger at those who were actually at fault, he would step up to “own the problem” and take charge until the issue was resolved. In one such case, he developed a design tweak that saved us money and produced a more beautiful result in the process. We never had to stress too much, because we knew Seth was 100% engaged and we could trust that the final work product would be a treasure of a home. One final thought. While Seth’s tremendous talent is obviously perfect for large custom projects, we have no doubt that he can deliver outstanding value for smaller home renovations too. When we did kitchen/bath renovations in our prior home, we naively thought that a “design-and-build” firm would deliver the best solution. With the benefit of hindsight, we could have done so much better hiring Seth as the independent architect and separately hiring a builder who would be accountable to the architect. The result would have been better quality construction, a better value, and far less stress. So whether you are about to embark on a modest remodel or getting ready to “dream big” with a new custom home, look no further than Ballard Mensua Architecturejack l.
- Business Description:D F Building Inc. is a second generation family based business that has been in business for 15+ years. We specialize in design, build, and renovation of residential homes. Our goal is to provide quality and efficiency with integrityRecent Review:It didn't go , no show no reason no call.Denise T.
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:Right Angle Carpentry is about providing the customer with quality work at a fair price. We are a class A building contractor in the state of Virginia with 20 years of experience in the Construction field. We are able to provide a wide range of services from small home repairs to larger projects such as additions or custom homes. Call us if you are looking for a positive construction experience in the Roanoke - Lynchburg area. We take great pride in the quality of our work and our attenti..Recent Review:The deck and fence looks great and is very well built. I highly recommend Right Angle.Bruce B.
- Business Description:Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows are uniquely designed and custom-sized screen porch windows made to fit existing openings without expensive re-framing. They are also ideal for new construction. It’s easy to enclose your outdoor spaces. Versatile, rugged and attractive, they’re also a snap to operate. Open, they let the breeze in, closed they provide protection for rain, snow, wind, dust and the summer sun. Light weight, but heavy duty. Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows are constructed of ..Recent Review:It went perfectly. I called and spoke to the office immediately. They came out the next day on a Sunday prepared to give an estimate and complete the job. Everything is done. They performed quality work with quality products, very professional, clean-cut, honest, efficient, fair price. We are very happy and highly recommend themMichele I.
- Business Description:Our family owned Construction Company has been in business for over 20 years! Our experienced and professional team of contractors are here to help you with all of your home improvement needs! We are fully licensed and insured, and we do everything from small handyman jobs all the way up to commercial construction. Each of our jobs are assigned to one of our owners or one of our managers who you have full access to every step of the way for any questions or concerns you may have! Our goal is ..Recent Review:I called in early September and followed up a week later. They never bothered to call back to schedule an estimate.Rob W.
- Business Description:At Remodel USA Inc.we are completely dedicated to meeting the expectations of our customers. One of the ways we ensure customer satisfaction is by maintaining our distinctive attention to detail while minimizing our installation time. For example, we can finish a complete bathroom remodel in only about 5-10 days, limiting the disruption to your schedule. We can also customize our services to meet your unique requirements,whether we're designing the ideal kitchen layout for your home or walkin..Recent Review:Pre-work consultation was excellentNicole E.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:All In One Home Solutions is a full service exterior remodeling company specializing in Roofing, Siding, Windows and Gutter Installation and Repair in the Roanoke Valley and surrounding areas. As a family owned business, each project is handled with integrity, exemplary customer service and top-notch workmanship to ensure an overall satisfying experience. With our values and dedication to detail, you can rest easy knowing that you’re leaving your home improvement project in the hands of the b..Recent Review:GREAT AS ALWAYS. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I HAVE HAD " ALL IN ONE " MAKE REPAIRS TO MY HOME. THE FIRST TIME WAS IN 2018 WHEREIN THEY REMOVED TH GUTTERS ON THE FRONT OF MY HOME. I HAD THEM COME BACK AND REPLACED THE GUTTERS ON THE BACK OF MY HOME. GREAT PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH AAA++Robert B.
- Business Description:Custom Home Repairs is a one stop for all your home improvement projects. We are a small company but with high quality work. See us on Facebook at custom home repairs. References upon request. Also at y.p.com and Google. comRecent Review:We hired Brian to finish our basement. Do NOT hire Brian for drywall or painting. Yes, his prices are good, but you get what you pay for. Do not expect a finished, quality job. We had him go over problem areas once and we did not see much improvement. At the end, you could see paint strokes everywhere, gaps in the drywall, tape lines, paint drips, wall paint on the ceiling and ceiling paint on the walls, uneven walls, paint on hardware and the floor, cracks, not all areas that needed caulking were caulked, areas that were not sanded enough, and long cracks/buckling going across the ceiling where it should have been staggered instead of square hung across a large area. He said the whole job would take 3-4 weeks and we did not believe this. It ended up taking 3 months. He rushed at the end and did not check over his work. He told us he was assuming we would add the final coat of paint... He did one coat of paint (mixed with primer) on new drywall. Every painter we asked afterwards said it is standard to do at least three coats on new drywall. One of primer and 2 coats of paint. At first, he said he stood by his work. My husband got him to admit he rushed at the end and there were many problem areas. He offered to come on his free time to try to repair and add another coat of paint, but we were not confident in his abilities. All painters who gave us quotes said it was the worst job they have seen. The company we ended up hiring said it was the most extensive repair job they had ever done. Do not listen to Brian's advice on obtaining a building permit and do not expect him to know everything that is required by code. Brian is skilled in some areas, but his attention to detail is very much lacking and he will cut cornersHallie M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful patio builder articles
Having a greenhouse at home can be an excellent way to extend the growing season for your plants. Greenhouses can be made from many different types of materials, as long as they consist of transparent walls that trap warm moist air inside.
If your wood floor has seen better days, you might think you have to sand it or even replace it. Sometimes, if it’s just light scratches and scuffs, polishing can be enough. Learn how to buff a hardwood floor to give it a new lease on life.
Find sunroom patio enclosures in
- Madison Heights
- Spout Spring
- Lynch Station
- Buena Vista
sunroom patio enclosures in Lynchburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Ballard & Mensua Architecture5185 MacArthur Blvd #370 Ste 312
Washington, District Of Columbia
- Baptista Construction LLC3329 campbell ave
- BayWatch Development Corporation (B D C)PO Box 478
- BITTMANN WOODWORKS4586 Mayfield Woods Cir Apt 101
- Blue Mountain Contracting1644 Salt Petre Cave Rd.
Eagle Rock, Virginia
- Ballard & Mensua Architecture
- Cascio And Sons Construction3712 S Amherst Hwy
Madison Heights, Virginia
- Chad Smith Builder Inc1180 Sourwood Lane
- Collins Siding and Windows IncPO Box 1319
- Commonwealth Construction & Restorations3408 Ivylink Place
- Cowboys Custom Vinyl246 Clearwood Dr
- Custom Crafters Construction Co. Inc5121 Boonsboro Rd
- Cascio And Sons Construction
- Energy Max SolutionsPO Box 2118
- Energy Max Solutions
- Innovative Custom Solutions, LLC1141 Dillons Way
- Innovative Custom Solutions, LLC
- L G Flint Inc3008 Forest Hills Cir
- L G Flint Inc
- PAGE CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 2109
- PAGE CONSTRUCTION
- R & W CARPENTRY2232 KING ST
- R B Hartman Construction1222 lockewood dr
- Remodel USA605 Hampton Park Blvd
Capitol Heights, Maryland
- Retractableawnings16300 NW 48th Ave
- Rickie D. Lyons Construction Co.139 Sweet Herb Farm Rd.
- RIGHT ANGLE CARPENTRY2839 Crab Orchard Rd
- Roberts Construction533 nickland dr
- Romano Builders1262 Redfields Rd
- R & W CARPENTRY