Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Hurt, VA
There are 2 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Hurt
- The Appliance GuysHe was great. Couldn't have asked for a better appliance person to come out. He gave us all the choices on whether to replace or repair. I would definitely use him again.
- 1st Choice Appliance RepairExcellent. Very nice repairman, good communication, prompt, good repair, very reasonable. Have already recommended him to others.
- 1st Choice Appliance Repair1st Choice correctly diagnosed the issue to be in the sealed system which would have involved a significantly higher cost and there is no guarantee that a fix could be made (if the leak were to be internal to the piping in the cabinet). I appreciated them being honest.
- 1st Choice Appliance RepairSadly, the repair would have cost more than buying a new machine. However I received very good advice in looking for a replacement machine. The service call was worth the price, and very reasonable!
- 1st Choice Appliance RepairMichael diagnosed and fixed an unusual problem caused by improper wiring (probably at the factory). The refrigerator has been working perfectly since the repair.
- 1st Choice Appliance RepairMichael diagnosed and fixed the problem quickly. He also checked the exhaust on my dryer and gave me some tips to make it work better. Very friendly and knowledgeable. I would definitely hire again.
- 1st Choice Appliance RepairMichael fixed the dishwasher and disposal on his first trip, but had to order a new fan motor for the refrigerator. Came back about 10 days later and put the motor in. Very pleased with the service, he came exactly when he said he would, and everything works fine now. Price for the motor seemed a bit high, but Michael said they were pretty expensive
- VAUGHAN & TIMBERLAKE APPLIANCEWe were expecting a big snowstorm Wednesday, so on Monday, I hauled out my old reliable snow blower and tried to start it. I had trouble getting it going, and then the starter rope broke. I had driven by Timberlake Appliance numerous times, but had never been there, so I drove out and asked if they could work on my snow blower. They said and quot;that's what we do!and quot; I never expected to get it back before the snow started, but they called me Tuesday afternoon and told me it was ready. They not only replaced the starter rope but put in a new spark plug and made sure it was running properly. All this for less than $55. They are listed as large appliance repair, but they also do small engine repair - lawn mowers, snow blowers, etc
- 1st Choice Appliance RepairThey did an excellent job. They were there on time and all of that. He completed the job like he said. We had good communication back and forth when we order parts and he came back and fixed it once he got the parts. He did everything that he was supposed to have done. I thought the price was reasonable. He really had good quality on what he had done
- PROUD MAINTENANCEEverything was great - came on time, evaluated the problem and gave us an estimate of the repair cost. We opted not to have the repair done due to the age of the washer, but based on this experience, we would definitely use the company again. he was very professional - prompt and courteous. Thanks
Appliance Repair Experts in Hurt
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..Recent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & RBritt J.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:we are a small family owned business.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..
- Business Description:Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores.
Deals in Hurt for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Hurt
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- Geek Squad - Best Buy4040 Wards Rd
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Lane's Handyman5628 Forge Rd
- Lane's Handyman
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- PARSON'S APPLIANCE109 N DURHAM ST
- PARSON'S APPLIANCE
- SELECT AIRHEATING & COOLING1616 Melinda Drive
- SELECT AIRHEATING & COOLING