SELECT AIRHEATING & COOLING

Founded 2010 • With Angi since January 2013

I have been in the heating and air industry for 22 years. I started Select Air 3 years ago. I am the only employee, therefore when a customer calls they get me, and the customer relationship starts as soon as the phone is answered. Financing is available for qualified customers....

Johnston Cooling and Heating

Johnston Cooling and Heating is a team of professionals who work hard to provide air comfort solutions to our customers. We offer service and repair for heating and cooling systems, and provide free estimates for new HVAC system installations. For those interested in cleaner air; Johnston Cooling and Heating offers duct cleaning and air purification services at affordable prices. With 24- hour service, multiple discounts, and same- day financing; we are truly there when you need us.

Offers by Johnston Cooling and Heating on Angi
Wooldridge Heating Air & Electrical

Wooldridge Heating Air Electrical is Central Virginia's Largest Residential Service provider and winner of the Angie's List Super Service Award,Voted best of by Lynchburg's Reader's Choice , & Lynchburg Business Magazine! We specialize in residential install & service of American Standard & RUUD HVAC equipment as well as Generac Standby Generators with a full service and maintenance department to maintain and keep your systems up and running ! We have been serving our area since September 1973! We would love to take care of you and keep your home comfortable, please feel free to contact us!

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angi

01/30/2013

Donnie Bryant / Select Air Heating and Cooling did a great job, professional, neat and arrived on time. Donnie's rates are very reasonable and fair, no hidden charges. Donnie gives you options to improve your HVAC system performance and recommendations if you want to upgrade to a more efficient system.

Description of Work
My air handler coil was leaking and needed to be replaced, I called Select Air Heating and Cooling, Donnie Bryant came out and inspected my system to determine where the leak was and if anything else needed repair. After determining the "A" coil was leaking and could be replaced under the manufacturer warranty. Donnie suggested changing from a piston style coil to an expansion valve to increase the efficiency of my system. This was additional to the work Donnie was doing and not covered by warranty. I agreed to adding the TXV for increased efficiency, this has made a difference in performance of my system and has reduced my electric bill by $50 per month. Select Air Heating and Cooling / Donnie Bryant did a great job, I will be recommending them to friends and family!

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Select Air offers service and repair of all brands of heating and air equipment. I also offer replacement of systems and 24 hour emergency service.

We do not offer geothermal installs at this time.

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal