Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Front Royal, VA
There are 9 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Front Royal
- 4 Service ProsWith recent heavy rains, I had some water pooling in one corner of the basement. Mr Justiniano from 4 Service Pros came to the house and immediately observed that my yard was sloping toward the house and had a pronounced low spot. He investigated the basement thoroughly and advised that I did not need his services at plumber rates but rather needed a landscaper who could install a French drain, a collection basin, a drain buried pipe and landscaping to redirect water away from the house particularly away from one corner. He said water in the basement problems are generally caused by settling and landscaping problems. Mr. Justiniano's opinion was confirmed by a couple of other pros although a few tried to sell me on the idea of an $8,000 - $9,000 sump pump and other expensive work. Call 4 Service Pros, I think they will do you good
- Bay Crawlspace & Foundation RepairExcellent team and excellent service. David H. gave us the initial quote, providing several options. Mike W., Austin and Travis worked quickly and efficiently. Vinny performed the electrical portion. I would highly recommend them. Feel free to call me if you have questions. 804-334-1727.
- NV Waterproofing & Foundation RepairOverall they were great. The only thing I am disappointed with is that it was not clear that they would not be putting the drywall and insulation back, but I can't knock them for that when I should have confirmed beforehand. Other than that, everything else was great. The workers were great and they did great work
- JES Foundation RepairThe JES crew were efficient, flexible and professional. Would absolutely recommend. Shout out to Calvin and his crew: Andrew, Trevon, Joseph, Mike and Aaron! Thanks for the great work. What a relief!
- Bay Crawlspace & Foundation RepairBay Crawlspace and Foundation Repair did an amazing crawl space encapsulation job at my house. I’ve been planning to combat the moisture problem in the crawlspace for the last three years. I obtained 6 bids and a lot of diverse recommendations on the best approach that should be used in solving the problem. After counseling with James City County and a structural engineer, I decided to go with Bay Crawlspace because their approach closely aligned with the independent advice I received. Additionally, they also offered financing options that helped us manage the monthly expense budget. They worked with the County on obtaining work permits, came in completed the work within the timeframe they promised and left the area clean of all debris. Since the install last year, I have had the pleasure of meeting their Field Manager Seth Lilienthal who performed the annual preventative maintenance. He checked the entire system, cleaned filters and changed batteries out to ensure that the system continued to run effectively and efficiently. In summary, as a homeowner, I’ve learned that you get what your pay for. The cheapest vendor may actually be the worst. Bay Crawlspace and Foundation Repair is the company I would highly recommend for crawl space encapsulation. Their team of professionals is very knowledgeable and focused on delivering exceptional customer service
- JES Foundation RepairTeam was very professional and work was completed in a timely manner. Team also cleaned the area that they repaired!
- Bay Crawlspace & Foundation RepairSeth Lilienthal called one hour in advance of his arrival to let me know he was on his way. Upon arriving he explained he would make sure entire area was sealed, dehumidifier and condensate pump were working properly, clean dehumidifier filter, change batteries in sensors and check humidity. Once finished, he informed me everything looked great and the humidity was 48%. Bay encapsulated my crawlspace in 2018 to correct excessive moisture conditions. Since that time humidity levels are consistently 50%or less. Great job by Bay Crawlspace
- S&S Waterproofing And Foundation RepairWe were very pleased with the foundation waterproofing work done for us by S&S Waterproofing. They were responsive to our calls, patient with our questions, and prompt with their service. The crew worked hard and efficiently. It was a big job, and required a lot of digging. They managed the work site well, and at the end of the project, they cleaned everything up nicely, replanted the bushes we wanted to have replanted, sowed grass, and spread down appropriate quantities of straw. We recommend them highly
- Bay Crawlspace & Foundation RepairBeau did a great job outlining all of our options and helped us settle on what we needed by answering all of our questions. Matt, James, and Seth did a great job encapsulating our crawlspace. All were very professional. There were a few items left to do after the initial installation and they had someone out to create a punch list just like they said they would. We appreciated having this additional individual come and check the work after it was completed. Definitely a trustworthy company. One thing to note is to check with your termite warranty company before you make plans to encapsulate as they may not extend their warranty. We didn't know this until after the install and I wish we were told before. There are companies out there that will give you a warranty but it costs an extra $1k plus because they require doing a termite treatment. Encapsulation was a pricey expense for us and cost was a concern so the heads up on this would have been nice
- JES Foundation RepairJohn, Bradley, Jason, Nathan, Mike, Aaron, and Andrew were all amazing! They were so helpful, friendly, and patient when we asked questions. After showing up on time, ready to work, they managed to do a huge job in only three days. Not only are we impressed with the job they did to help us stop the basement from leaking, but we'd hire them again if our foundation ever needed repair
Basement Waterproofers in Front Royal
- Business Description:Bright Masonry Inc offers professional and experienced masonry and concrete services as well as creative design work for your construction, concrete work, driveway, sidewalk, retaining walls and patio for both small & large jobs. For generations we have maintained our goals to provide the highest quality of service. We employ the most experienced and friendliest staff & offer the sharpest prices possible. We have also built and sustained a desirable reputation with our clients as a qualified,..Recent Review:very good I've seen their proposal. Their responsive They work completely.Lois K.
- Business Description:LUX Foundation Solutions is a fully licensed and insured foundation repair, waterproofing, crawlspace repair and masonry service contractor. Providing services to a large part of central and Northern Virginia. With Combine Experience of over 25 yearsRecent Review:I was incredibly happy with my experience with Lux. We had concerns about our home’s foundation and wanted a professional opinion. Keegan came out to our home and provided a very objective assessment of the issue as well as our options. Keegan was punctual and professional and provided feedback that was helpful and objective. Overall, the consultation was insightful and we have a great sense of what to monitor going forward with no cost so far. It was refreshing to receive professional and objective feedback instead of a contractor trying to maximize their profit. Would highly recommend LuxPreston S.
- Business Description:JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They cur..Recent Review:Great professional team, excellent follow up.David E.
- Business Description:Deska Services is a licensed professional engineering, specialty waterproofing and structural contracting company. Our range of services varies from structural engineering evaluations, design, waterproofing, structural repairs, and foundation underpinningRecent Review:I couldn't be happier! It was a great experience!Robert N.
- Business Description:As an essential service, Basement Detective is still inspecting and servicing customers. We are taking extra precautions to ensure everyone’s health and safety in serving our customers, including: ✓Cleaning our hands often with soap and/or using hand sanitizer. ✓Wearing gloves during our inspections. ✓Ensuring we are covering any cough or sneeze. ✓Keeping a safe distance from people. ✓Wiping down equipment that is used during our inspections. We are a full service waterproofing and r..Recent Review:Had a great experience with Chris Kuper at Basement Detective! My basement flooded from non-stop storms and I needed a sump pump installed along with complete renovation of my basement. They were very competitive in pricing and outstanding in results. Chris even helped coordinate with the contractor doing my basement renovation after the sump was installed to make sure none of the drainage was disturbed by the new work being done. I have since weathered at least 3 large storms and can hear the sump working as needed. Very happy with the resultsIan P.
- Business Description:For more than 60 years, ’58 Foundations has provided the highest-quality basement waterproofing, crawlspace encapsulation, foundation repair, and mold remediation solutions for homes and commercial properties. We lead with a promise of Trusted Five-Star Service, which means the customer experience is at the center of everything we do. Since 1958, we have been steadfast in keeping this promise and in upholding the values on which '58 Foundations was built: trust, teamwork, integrity, respect a..
- Business Description:Richards' Homes, LLC has been in business for over 20 years serving Virginia families and surrounding states. Our reputation is excellent and our company highly recommended by customers throughout the years. We offer free consultation and pricing out of your job. Richards' Homes, LLC has used trustworthy subcontractors for all of the jobs
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business with over 28 years of experience in the waterproofing industry. We use great products and state of the art techniques. We combine the use of the latest technology with this experience and will provide you with the individual attention to your needs. Every Job is Intentionally Perfecte
- Business Description:TO SCHEDULE A FREE ESTIMATE PLEASE CALL: 804-798-7880.Residential and commercial foundation repair and new foundations. If you have cracked exterior brickwork then you have foundation settlement. We use the patented a b chance helical underpinning system. Adding on, or building a new house then utilize our deep foundation helical piles to support your new structure. If your chimney is moving away from your house then we can fix it. Basement wall cracking then give us a call. free estimates. l..Recent Review:I never heard from them. Please let me know if this is a mistake.Meg H.
Deals in Front Royal for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Chester Gap
- White Post
- Stephens City
- Fort Valley
- Toms Brook
- The Plains
waterproofing contractors in Front Royal
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Absolutely Clean Mold AbatementPO Box 101
- all dry property restoration and waterproofing60 Earls Road
Middle River, Maryland
- Alliance Exterminating317 Holmestown Rd
Saint Stephens Church, Virginia
- ANDREWS GRADING & EXCAVATING LLC735 MEGEATH FARM LN
Front Royal, Virginia
- Aqueduct LLC175 Hope Rd
- Absolutely Clean Mold Abatement
- Basement Detective3310 Clayborne Ave
- Berriers All Around Home Medic LLC68 Edmonds Rd
- Blanca's Remodleing303 Sunbury Ln
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bright Construction Group2812 Old Lee Hwy Ste 200A
- Basement Detective
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.6482 Sligo Mill Rd
Takoma Park, Maryland
- Cobblestone Excavating4382 Remount Rd
Front Royal, Virginia
- CONSTRUCTION FOR U9873 S Congress St
New Market, Virginia
- CREATIVE CONSERVATION10992 RICHARDSON RD
- Custom Stone & Tile LLC.384 Clubhouse Dr
- Cut-Right Construction LLC106 Hidden Lane
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.
- Dawson Home Improvements345 Blue Ridge Ave
Front Royal, Virginia
- Deska Foundation Repair and Basement Waterproofing8809 Cooper Rd
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dawson Home Improvements
- ELK waterproofing and foundation repair
Harford County, Maryland
- ELK waterproofing and foundation repair
- Fortress Foundation Solutions147 Mill Ridge Road
- Fortress Foundation Solutions
- Impact Homes of Virginia Impact Home Improvements10307 West Broad Street
- Impact Homes of Virginia Impact Home Improvements
- Lux Foundation Solution1114 Fairfax Pike Ste 108
White Post, Virginia
- Lux Foundation Solution
- Northern Neck Property Services8640 Menokin Road
- Northern Neck Property Services
- Oak Grove Builders6320 Gentele Ct
- Oak Grove Builders
- Quality Concrete & Masonry1705 CHILLY HOLLOW RD
- Quality Concrete & Masonry
- Richards' Homes, LLC6762 Middle Rd
- Richards' Homes, LLC