The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Get matched with top garage builders in Floyd, VA
There are 5 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Floyd
- G C Construction LLCGC Construction LLC did a great job. The quality is great and it is very sturdy. The whole experience went well. I would use them again in the future.
- Dollman Construction, IncI STRONGLY recommend Dollman Construction without hesitation. I have used Dollman Construction on 3 separate occassions and each time their finished product and high quality workmanship exceeded my expectations. Project #1: 900 sq foot free standing Workshop. Dollman studied the architect's plans; made several very positive recommendations; and completed the workshop sooner than expected and well within budget. Project #2: 15 x 6 deck. Dollman designed and built the deck while overcoming the obstacle of making it "zero threshold" at the door way while matching up the far end of the deck with the back patio which was slightly higher elevation. The finished deck has a very, very slight slope which can not be seen nor felt. Project #3: Removed original exterior structural beams with solid cedar beams in the rear of home. Jimmy Dollman measured, designed layout of beams and purchased the solid cedar beams after researching a number of sources. The Dollman Construction Team completed the project within 10 days and the final result is beautiful work of craftsmanship and art. With each of the above projects they were faced with complex construction challenges to which they easily developed solutions which were incorporated into the final product. I appreciated Jimmy's honest and straight-forward communication style. Jimmy always listened to my visions and expectations for each of the above projects. I am extremely happy with the work provided by Dollman Construction and will have them back to my home in a heartbeat to tackle the next home project
- Dollman Construction, IncWhen we decided to purchase a highly compartmentalized 1931 historic home in South Roanoke, we knew we had to do some major renovations to make it livable to our modern standards, including a full kitchen remodel (which required removal of a load-bearing wall and kitchen design) and master bathroom remodel, along with some other upgrades. As we were unable to get personal recommendations on who could work with us since we were new to the area, I went on Angie's List and found Dollman Construction and liked what I read. I met with Jimmy, the owner, and I knew rather quickly that he was the one for the job. His wealth of knowledge and experience doing renovations were confidence-building. I also appreciated that when we first spoke on the phone he thoroughly answered all of my questions and also did not seem to have an issue with the fact that I am a woman (unfortunately, I still run into men who speak down to me from time to time when organizing such things). Jimmy designed our kitchen and bathroom and worked with us throughout the process, which was vast, multi-stepped and new to us. He also was very clear from the get-go about reasonable time frames, what could speed up or slow down this process (which included demolition), and answered our questions as they arose. Once we went through the process of his kitchen design, we spent a morning reviewing the scope of work and eventually memorialized it in detail with an easy-to-understand comprehensive contract. I had confidence that Jimmy and his crew would do all this extensive work correctly, especially the removal of the load-bearing wall and putting in a custom designed steel beam to hold up the remaining wall. His crew also replaced all the windows with energy efficient windows that were made to look exactly like the original ones thereby keeping the historic nature of the house intact; widened the opening between the kitchen and dining room which greatly increases the flow of the house; recommended an interior designer to help me with with selections on colors and fixtures, etc., and she was awesome and worth her weight in gold; and a few other extraneous add-ons. We also enjoyed getting to know the project managers for our house, Rob and his Dad. We have been very pleased with the outcome of all of the work done. Friends and family have been amazed at how good all of these renovations and improvements look. Jimmy has been good for his word throughout the process. I could tell when I first met him that he takes pride in the quality of his work and for this reason I wanted to do business with him - I knew he would do a fine job. My instincts were spot on and we have no regrets with our decision to go with Dollman Construction
- JM Campbell, Inc.arrived on time , very well mannered. Cleaned up everyday after he finished working. I would use this company again. . He was very professional .
- Newmart BuildersThey arrived on time and everyone of the crew had their own job to do . They worked like a "Well Oiled Clock". They did a great job. Great teamwork ! They were finished in about 2 hours.
- Chad Smith Builder IncMr. Smith was very professional, honest, and punctual. He wanted to perform the job but advised that due to the distance of the building site to his normal area of business he did not feel he could be competitive with my project. Based on my conversations with this builder I sensed that he was a very knowledgeable and skilled builder. I felt that he took great pride in his work. I was disappointed that he would not be involved in my building project
- Dollman Construction, IncDollman Construction completely transformed my basement. They work included an office, complete entertainment area and a bathroom. They did such a great job that when I have company over, they want to be entertained in my basement. They were punctual. Mr. Dollman gave me suggestion on how to utilize all of my space and I was glad I listened to his suggestions and implmented them. The staff is very courteous and cleaned up all the debris before leaving
- Chad Smith Builder IncChad is so good to work with. He listened to what I wanted (I know what I want, I just don't know if what I want is possible from a construction standpoint), made suggestions, and built a screen porch exactly the way I wanted it. He is honest and dependable. Plan to use him for any remodeling or repair projects I have in the future
- Shelter Alternatives, Inc.We discussed specifics but I thought they're a little high on the price. We're still considering them for work in the future.
- Dollman Construction, IncEverything went extremely well and I will use his company in the future for all my home improvement needs.
Garage Builders in Floyd
- Business Description:Strong building and remodeling company with 30+ years of experience in the industry. Our customers satisfaction is our goal. We are owner operated by the same people who build for you. We are safety oriented and look forward to building for you. Licenses include: Class A RBC, Class A CBC, Class A EMC, Registered Land Disturber. When contacting our office for an estimate, please remember we have a high call volume and you will be answered in order it is received! Thank you very much, Jackson &..Recent Review:Work was generally of high quality with some minor painting issues. Arthur Jackson did an excellent job of analyzing problems unique to the house and proposing and implementing effective solutions. Floor replacement and refinishing work was particularly well doneScott S.
- Business Description:Full Service Landscaping company. Turfgrass, Commercial Herbicide license, Hardscape and softscape. Specialize in Commercial and ResidentialRecent Review:My wife and I built a house in 2019 and was undecided on if we wanted to hard surface our driveway so we decided to hold off. As we moved into spring/summer 2020 we decided to move forward with hard surfacing our driveway. After receiving 2 asphalt quotes I reached out to Chris with Extreme Design and he not only provided a competitive quote for asphalt he also provided a concrete quote. My wife and decided to go with concrete, and we are happy with that decision. Chris and his team showed up on time, had the proper equipment and seasoned man power and delivered an awesome driveway for us. If we ever need any other hard surfacing done we will be calling Chris and team!!Brian S.
- Business Description:We are a Class A General Contractor Specializing in All types Concrete Work and General Construction.Recent Review:There work exceeded my expectations. I was very concerned about this job because my husband and I had just had some trees removed, and our yard had been limed and reseeded. It just worked out that I hired ConWorx to do this work after my yard had been done. I mentioned to Mr. Bailey that I didn't want the yard tore up with heavy equipment, so he and his crew dug out the dirt for the foundation by hand. When the job was finished, my yard was left in impeccable shape. I love my new concrete slab. The slab is level and should serve us well. We are excited to install our new storage shedArlice B.
- Business Description:For all Your Remodeling and Home Improvement Needs!! We Specialize in New Construction/ General Repair, Kitchen & Bathroom Remodel, Decks/ Home Additions, Flooring: Wood, Vinyl, Tile, and Electrical. We Offer Free Estimates, by Appointment to try and fit you scheduleRecent Review:Came out and looked at the job. Said they could do it all and took measurements. Left saying for me to select flooring and send them details. after I sent flooring details they made two appointments to come give me an estimate. Did not show up for either appointment? Took me several weeks to get any response out of them at which time they bid $2500.00 for sub-floor only? I have been unable to get this work done to dateHerbert P.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Rosen Contracting has been offering top quality work at a fair price since 2003. We are dedicated to delivering a top quality job on time and budget. All work is completed correctly from start to finish. I do want to say I have been doing this long enough to know that we are among the top contractors in the Roanoke Valley. We show up on time,work until completion and make sure that you are happy with every detail including cleaning up after ourselves and making sure that we take the necessary..Recent Review:They took my $1,500 and RAN! Never did the work. It’s been 2 years and I finally have the chance to take them to court in hopes to recover my money. Run fast from this place.Tonya D.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Our Work & Daily Operations are Performed by FAMILY Members,,3 Generations of SKILLED Tradesmen/Craftsmen so OUR CLIENTS Always KNOW who is in Their HOMES and On their Job Site . The Recollection of QUALITY , remains Long After the Price is Forgotten !..... We are Virginia Distributors of DCI Gutter Guards We also provide Painting , Wall Washing ,Pressure Cleaning Back Hoe Loader Services and many other Skills and Talents to numerous to mention, Just ASK !Recent Review:He showed up on time but, didn't get done what I wanted done in the time that I bought from the big deal. I think it should have taken him two hours. It was easy to schedule.Melynda B.
- Business Description:locally owned and operated business currently a company of one
- Business Description:EA Construction Inc is a company specializing in residential building an remodeling.I am a class A licensed contractor, and we carry general liability and workers comp insurance. We do anything from minor home repairs to building entire custom homes. Not only do I sell the work I do the work thats how I know my customers are getting the very best quality from my company. Between me and my top employee we have over 25 years of combined experience in the residential construction feild. Before b..Recent Review:It went well. The guy is very honest and fair. They did a good job!Sonj M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
If water is coming up through the garage floor after heavy rain, there are a few steps that you should take to protect your home. We’ll cover what to do in case of flooding, along with steps you can take to prevent it from happening in the future.
Find garage builders in
- Meadows Of Dan
- Copper Hill
- Prices Fork
- Laurel Fork
- Patrick Springs
- Bent Mountain
- Rocky Mount
garage builders in Floyd
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-Z Contractors1810 Lawnhill St SW
- All Masonry, J & B Enterprises of Roanoke, LLC.720 Rorer Ave. SW
- Appalachian Construction & Maintenance LLC480 Independence Blvd
- Aqua Pros Pools and Spas, Inc.1015 Apperson Dr
- AS IT STANDS HOME IMPROVEMENTS6159 Jeters Chapel Rd
- Ascension Builders Inc811 Country Meadows Way
- A-Z Contractors
- BayWatch Development Corporation (B D C)PO Box 478
- Beck Builders Inc1133 Forest Lawn Dr
- Benjamin Bear Associates / O.L. TURNER & Sons Inc.P.O. Box 20276 Roanoke VA
- BLR Services4509 renfro blvd.
- Boothe Construction Co2728 Dell Ave. N.E.
- Brookview Construction LLCPO Box 116
- BSM SERVICES LLCP. O. Box 996
- Building Integrity LLCPO Box 37
- BayWatch Development Corporation (B D C)
- C&S Construction Services, Inc.579 Topaz Dr
Max Meadows, Virginia
- CCR Home Improvements240 lucas street
- Clark Family Builders LLC5352 Cloverdale Rd
- cne inc32 buckner st
- ConWorx1695 N Franklin St Suite B
- Cornerstone Contracting LLC4735 Maple Branch Rd.
- Creative Concepts LLCPO Box 1511
King George, Virginia
- Curb Velocity1977 Nace Rd
- Custom Construction Company, Inc.7539 Milk-A-Way Drive
- C&S Construction Services, Inc.
- E A Construction Inc995 Beaver Dr
- E-Z BUILT CONSTRUCTION143 Sunset Ridge Dr.
Rocky Mount, Virginia
- Edwards Landscape & Construction LLC570 Stone Street
- Equity Builders of SML Inc575 Black Water Hills Dr
Glade Hill, Virginia
- Extreme CleanerzPo box 817
- Extreme Design Landscaping & Turfgrass Management5384 Peters Creek Rd
- E A Construction Inc
- FINE LINE INTERIORS LLC700 S COLORADO ST
- FINE LINE INTERIORS LLC
- kcsi construction1838 Tuckahoe Dr
- kcsi construction
- Security Lock & Key Inc3736 Franklin Road SW
- Shelter Alternatives, Inc.P.O. Box 355
- Solid Rock Enterprises, Inc.1371 Southside Dr Suite D
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Structures13105 Booker T Washington Highway a-7
- Superior Buildings
- Security Lock & Key Inc