From regularly inspecting the high-pressure hose to making sure the spray gun is good-to-go, a routine pressure washer maintenance checklist is the best way to keep your pressure washer working well.
Get matched with top pressure washers in Daleville, VA
There are 18 highly-rated local pressure washers.
Recent Pressure Washing Reviews in Daleville
- Trinity Power WashingEvery thing looks great , they did everything they said they would , would recommend them to everyone 😎
- Squeaky Cleaning Services LLCThey did an awesome job! Very polite and friendly and very good at what they do! Recommend to anyone
- Roanoke Pressure Pros LLCTodd was excellent and prompt, while Brandon was very efficient, professional, and competent. I would definitely recommend them and use them again.
- Morris ExpertVery well… Easy to work with understood what I wanted… Good communication… Takes pride in his work… Will call him for any work I need done
- STEVE CABANISS PAINTINGOver the past ten years, my wife and I have used Steve Cabaniss Painting four separate times, getting both maintenance and upgrades in painting projects done around the house. Every time, this company preformed superior workmanship (they take their craft seriously); they were always on-time, used the best materials, took care to cover things to prevent drips, cleaned up after themselves thoroughly, and completed the projects right on schedule. They are professional and very polite. They stand behind their work. They are local, use long-term employees loyal to both company and customers, and their prices are right in line with our expectations. They are very reasonable people and will work along with you to get what you want done, done the way you want it, and it is a pleasure doing business with them. These people are so good and so honest, I no longer need multiple quotes as I have never found anyone that can beat Steve Cabaniss Painting. Strong: RECOMMEND
- Solution Painting IncMario Vega and his excellent staff provided a comprehensive and accurate proposal for work. They were very flexible and accommodating regarding coordination of work dates at the convenience of the customer and with regard to weather conditions. All work was done professionally and on time. The price was very competitive and reasonable. The work staff took extra pains to protect the house and appurtenances from paint stains - very clean and tidy. One could not ask for a better firm which understands the true meaning of customer service. I would highly endorse Solution Painting to all prospective customers and our friends.
- Troy Miller PaintingThey did an amazing job! My porch has not looked this good since I first purchased my home. I thought the price was very reasonable and the job was done quickly. I am beyond happy with the end result. I would definitely recommend them as painters to anyone I know who needs some work done indoor or outdoor
- Troy Miller PaintingVery good. Shows up on-time and completes the work. I don't make payment until the work is completed.
- Jackson & Jackson Inc.Provider gave a thorough written estimate, performed the work when scheduled, did an excellent job of matching brick, excellent job working with concrete, good planning and execution of getting water to drain away from the house. Contractor was very neat and cleaned up all work. There were no cost overruns or work not performed. This provider was pleasant, knowledgeable and very professional and I would not hesitate an instant to use his services again
- SALEM PAINTINGThe team started on Monday and completed the work by noon on Thursday. Rain on Monday slowed the work as they pressured washed the house. and worked about 1/2 day.
Pressure Washing Services in Daleville
- Business Description:Residential and commercial, interior and exterior window cleaning, pressure washing and soft washingRecent Review:Very well ! I highly recommend Fitzy Maintenance Solution !!!! Very courteous and detailed ! Plan on using every year !Jessica B.
- Business Description:Owner operated for over 16 years. We specialize in all Painting, Drywall, Wallpaper Removal and Pressure Washing services. Give us a call for a free quote! we are insured and class c business license.Recent Review:Angi stated that this painting company would serve zip 24060 (Blacksburg, VA). My wife called and Troy told her he does not serve this area.Ron L.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Every thing looks great , they did everything they said they would , would recommend them to everyone 😎GREG H.
- Business Description:Triangle Reconstruction is a specialty contractor specializing in crawl spaces. We solve crawl space moisture problems, remediate mold hazards and repair foundations. At TRC, we adhere to philosophies and values that differentiate us from all others. Our customers always come first. Excellence in craftsmanship and service are our top priorities. Our goal is to deliver QUALITY products and service at the most competitive pricesRecent Review:They did what they said they were going to do in a timely manner.Carolisa S.
- Business Description:Strong building and remodeling company with 30+ years of experience in the industry. Our customers satisfaction is our goal. We are owner operated by the same people who build for you. We are safety oriented and look forward to building for you. Licenses include: Class A RBC, Class A CBC, Class A EMC, Registered Land Disturber. When contacting our office for an estimate, please remember we have a high call volume and you will be answered in order it is received! Thank you very much, Jackson &..Recent Review:Work was generally of high quality with some minor painting issues. Arthur Jackson did an excellent job of analyzing problems unique to the house and proposing and implementing effective solutions. Floor replacement and refinishing work was particularly well doneScott S.
- Business Description:A Family Business ran by a 4th generation Painter, Corey Webster, providing professional workmanship and top quality results for over 40 years. Specializing in all painting, interior/exterior, residential, commercial, industrial, painting, patching, caulking, pressure washing, wallpaper removal, garage floors, drywall, ceramic tile, carpentry and more! Call for a Free estimateRecent Review:Good work. Slight imperfections here and there once work was done (to be expected on a large job). They fixed everything I pointed out, with no complaints.B B.
- Business Description:We are a class "A" full service painting and pressure washing company proudly serving SWVA & The New River Valley since 2000. We offer an array of discounts, free estimates, and competitive pricing. We guarantee to beat all other licensed competitors prices and quality of work. We specialize but are no way limited to the following services, * Painting * Staining * Pressure Washing * All Surfaces * Duct Cleaning (with Free Video Inspection) * Residential/Commercial/Industri..Recent Review:Whatever your needs may be, these guys have you covered. We asked them to do extensive last minute services and to our surprise were not turned down nor disappointed. They worked tirelessly on all we specified we needed done and were working in a time crunch. Let me just say this, their work was thorough as thorough gets. My husband and I couldn't help but notice thier outstanding level of professionalism throughout the time we were working with them. We now know who to call for just about anything. I normally don't write reviews however, our experience deserved to be shared. They definitely were worth every penny if not moreJennifer F.
- Business Description:In business for over 40 years, Bob Riddick has established himself as the premier roofing contractor at Smith Mountain Lake. His commitment to excellence in everything he does, has afforded him the sterling reputation that has allowed him to expand beyond roof installation and repair to roof and exterior cleaning and now siding and deck installation and repair. For more in depth information of Bob Riddick Roofing, now known as Bob Riddick Home Services, Inc., visit our website www.riddickho..Recent Review:We needed a substantial remodel on our SML house. Bob Riddick Home Services (BRHS) has done work on our roof since before we purchased that house; including some minor repairs and a softwash to enable a few more years on the roof before we bite the bullet and go for a new roof. When we decided to begin the remodel, we simply choose BRHS. We didn't bother with multiple quotes because BRHS's reputation was solid gold. It still is. Our Project Manager, Tripp Parker was not only knowledgeable, professional, and punctual, but he has great patience when working with a sometimes difficult customer (me). He was invaluable! I was given a lot of leeway concerning products and materials that I wanted to use and as such, often made decisions that involved plan changes. For example, I moved a wall and wanted a Barn Door that was more than 120-inches. I couldn't find anything that I liked, so Tripp had one "built" for me. I love it! Tripp's Number One, Shawn Jolliff was experienced, professional, creative, and unflappable! Doors, floors, and windows sometimes don't play well together, but Shawn would finesse them and make them work together. Phase 2 is going to begin this year and we will certainly use Bob Riddick Home Services againJanet Rich O.
- Business Description:At B & B Services we pride ourselves on being one of the top company's in the area that brings you any services that you might need in or outside your home. We do Heating & A/C, Ductwork Cleanings, install Water Heaters, Electrical, some Plumbing, Pressure Washing, Deck repairs and builds, (General) Remodeling, and all Handyman work as well. Need a gas line run for your Stove or Gas logs, no problem, we can do it. Our customers constantly comment on our high quality of work and the high amoun..Recent Review:Absolutely worst experience I have ever had. Chris came out and without even looking over the unit tried to sell me on a new system. I understand this is a unit that's being phased out, but without even trying to see if it could be repaired went straight for a sale. After hooking up the meter, he stated the compressor is bad and continued to push a new system. Apparently he then left the fuse disconnected so the system would not turn on at all. After he left I was able to get ahold of the person who originally installed the heat pump. they came out and discovered the capacitor had burned out. 5 minute repair and system is now working perfectly. I'm out $75.00, but when this system does go out, I can ABSOULTELY guarantee who I won't be calling. Avoid at all costFred H.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business since 2013, specializing in commercial cleaning and maintenance. Our business strives to keep your business clean and looking it's best at all times.Recent Review:Wonderful! They were on time and professional and clean and thorough. Would highly recommend them.Karen Z.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pressure washer articles
If you’re not sure how to price pressure washing services, you’re not alone. Knowing what to charge so you stay profitable can be tough. Follow this pricing guide to learn what to charge per project, square footage, and more.
A pressure washer is a fun and satisfying way to clean stubborn buildup around your home, but pressure washing is not without its risks. We’ve broken down the pros and cons of DIY pressure washing vs. hiring professional services here.
Find pressure washers in
- Blue Ridge
- New Castle
- Poages Mill
- Cave Spring
- Boones Mill
- Bent Mountain
pressure washers in Daleville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 434-849-2437 326 Dogwood Ln
- A Woman's Touch Cleaning LLC1101 lora lane
- A&E Concrete870 Hughes Rd.
- A1 Home Improvement1815 Clinton Ave SE
- Affordabable driveway seals roof repair2332 Winthorp Ave S.w.
- Affordable Cleaning Solutions Inc.P.O. Box 940
- Affordable Pressure Washing 115 View Dr
- Affordable Septic Tank Service LLCPO Box 20871
- All House Repair LLC608 13th St SW Apt B
- Allstar Painting259 Longwood Ln
Blue Ridge, Virginia
- Aztec Concrete and Construction 1970 Palmer St
- A Woman's Touch Cleaning LLC
- B & B Services328 E Riverside Dr
- BayWatch Development Corporation (B D C)PO Box 478
- Beck & Call Home Services415 Elm Ave SW
- Beck Builders Inc1133 Forest Lawn Dr
- BEEGLE LANDSCAPING & LAWN CAREP.O. Box 850
- Benjamin Bear Associates / O.L. TURNER & Sons Inc.P.O. Box 20276 Roanoke VA
- Big Boy Painting106 Catlett Ct
- Big T's Handyman Service86 Wagon Watch Ln
- BLR Services4509 renfro blvd.
- Blue Sphere Painting, LLC440 Good Drive
Martinsburg, West Virginia
- Bob Riddick Home Services Inc330 Lakewood Forest Rd
- Boothe Construction Co2728 Dell Ave. N.E.
- Breen's Cleaningp.o. box 10457
- B & B Services
- Cahoon Heritage Painting3176 Six Mile Post Road
- CCR Home Improvements240 lucas street
- CertaPro Painters® of Roanoke2716 Colonial Ave SW
- Chapman Contracting LLC100 Nicholas Dr Trlr 4944
Clifton Forge, Virginia
- chips custom painting5922 Pine St
- CJM CO Construction2263 Catawba Valley Drive
- Clark Family Builders LLC5352 Cloverdale Rd
- Colors For You Painting1144 Montrose Ave
- Curb Velocity1977 Nace Rd
- Cahoon Heritage Painting
- D&M Painting164 Yorktown Rd.
- Davis West Painting LLC4727 Cordell Dr #
- Decker's Painting1053 Dove Hill Rd
- Deels Handyman Services LLC3735 Franklin rd. S.W.
- DoneWell Mobile Auto Detailing
- Dr Auto Spa8314 Cloverdale Rd Ste B
- D&M Painting
- Integrity Pro Wash1052 Winn Dr
- Integrity Pro Wash
- J. Davis Inc.2403 Churchill Dr.
- J.P.R. Painting, LLC3712 yellow mountain rd
- Jackson & Jackson Inc.P.O. Box 19542
- Jerry's Roofing & Home Projects4430 Scenic HWY
Mt Solon, Virginia
- Jersey Shore Lawn and Land MaintenancePO Box 928
- Jkk Services117 E. Madison Street
- JMS Builders & Developers, Inc.1481 Little Timber Ridge
- Job Sight Inc5155 Crystal Creek Dr
- Joey Hodges Painting & Pressure Washing333 Doe Run Rd
Rocky Mount, Virginia
- J. Davis Inc.
- Kimric home services355 Laurel Creek Rd
Meadows of Dan, Virginia
- Kimric home services
- MAC'S Painting & Pressure Washing, LLCP.O. Box 8027
- Marsh Installations199 Laxton Rd
- Marshall's Sandblasting Painting and Contracting291 Horse Ridge Rd NW
- Martin Services3787 Rutrough Rd
- Masterpiece Landscape Contracting823 Duke of Gloucester St. C
- Memoe's Pressure Washing LLC45 Charleston Lane
- Mountain View Lawn Service5944 Largo Ln
- MAC'S Painting & Pressure Washing, LLC
- Nash Cleaning Co2317 Oak Ave
Buena vista, Virginia
- Nature Calls NRV Pet Waste Removal Specialists1563 firetower rd
- NCS Roofing & Renovations LLC2914 Creekwood Drive
- NLC MAINTENANCE - dba: Nichols Lawn Care799 Union Street
- Noah Construction521 Tennessee St
- NRV Lawns & Landscaping, Inc.2000 Roanoke St
- Nash Cleaning Co
- Pack Boys Painting1751 Alleghany Springs Rd Lot E7
- Painter's Edge LLC.3991 Floyd Hwy S
- Pardue Painting Company2328 Williamson Rd NE
- Penn Forest Services1114 Moorman Ave NW
- Perpetual Landscaping & Design325 Crafts Ford Court
- Pristine Peaks Roof Cleaning and More1931 Fairview Church Rd
- Pro-To-Call Painting & Pressure Washing Co.LLCPO BOX 517
- Professional finishing1708 Whipple Dr
- Pack Boys Painting
- Quality Landscaping and Maintenance709 Shelbourne Avenue
- Quality Landscaping and Maintenance
- R F Koehler Construction IncPO Box 8265
- R&D Lawn Care688 Golden View Rd
Glade Hill, Virginia
- reliance servicesPO Box 85
- Roanoke Pressure Pros LLC5521 Twilight Road
- Roanoke Window Cleaning by Larry Puckett6062 Burnham Road
- Rocks By David4927 Lee Hwy
- R F Koehler Construction Inc