Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Daleville, VA
There are 14 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Daleville
- Jackson & Jackson Inc.Work was generally of high quality with some minor painting issues. Arthur Jackson did an excellent job of analyzing problems unique to the house and proposing and implementing effective solutions. Floor replacement and refinishing work was particularly well done.
- JES Foundation RepairJES came on time and finished when they said they would. Their employees were courteous and worked diligently.
- JES Foundation RepairThe JES crew from Roanoke (Calvin, Andrew, Eric, and Treyvon) were exceptional. They worked steadily and were very skilled and professional. The final product was even better than I expected. I think it is also important to note that, as a woman living alone in a rural area, I found these folks to be courteous, respectful, and I felt very safe. I would totally recommend them and would hire them again if I needed their services
- Hometown LawncareI couldn't believe the transformation of the yard and surrounding border of our home! It went from weedy, sort of junky and tired looking to Better Homes and Garden. Mr Hairston and his staff were amazing. I was not only pleased beyond words but their friendly manner and amazing work ethic will have me recommending and rehiring them without hesitation
- Extreme Design Landscaping & Turfgrass ManagementExcellent. They arrived as promised, explained process, fulfilled contract, & evaluated finished product with me. We are very pleased with the look & function.
- Extreme Design Landscaping & Turfgrass ManagementMy wife and I built a house in 2019 and was undecided on if we wanted to hard surface our driveway so we decided to hold off. As we moved into spring/summer 2020 we decided to move forward with hard surfacing our driveway. After receiving 2 asphalt quotes I reached out to Chris with Extreme Design and he not only provided a competitive quote for asphalt he also provided a concrete quote. My wife and decided to go with concrete, and we are happy with that decision. Chris and his team showed up on time, had the proper equipment and seasoned man power and delivered an awesome driveway for us. If we ever need any other hard surfacing done we will be calling Chris and team!!
- J & D Masonry LLCJ&D Masonry transformed our aging front entry porch, two sets of steps, and serpentine walkway from flagstone/concrete to a gorgeous all-brick showcase. He also designed, fabricated and installed new iron railing pairs for the porch and both step sets, having taken meticulous angle measurements of the old ones. The custom handrails and pickets are an exhibit of top notch welding and are anchored quite securely. In its precision and detail, the brickwork has been described by other contractors as seriously impressive. Neighbors and passersby have stopped by to give their compliments, some asking for his contact information. In the beginning, he carefully assessed and shared his vision of the finished work, and the estimated costs. In the end, the bill was below his estimate. You’ll find none better to deal with as well. Jeff is personable, hardworking, and true to his word
- JES Foundation RepairI wasn’t pleased with the instructions I received from the salesperson with some of the presort that was needed before repairs began. This ended up cost me an additional $1200. The crew that worked on my home was top notch, Charles Byers, James Spencer and Tommy Fischer were professional and very efficient. I knew everything that was going on as they worked
- Diprom Concrete LLCCost more than we expected, but great job, it’s done and we are moving on with the rest of the project. Thanks guys.
- Diprom Concrete LLCAmazing company, very professional and respectable. Very reasonable price for very good quality work. No long wait they came immediately (same day) gave an estimate and within a week and a half the job was complete and looks great. I would recommend this company to anyone who needs concrete work.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Daleville
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in the concrete and masonry industries, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today
- Business Description:Full Service Landscaping company. Turfgrass, Commercial Herbicide license, Hardscape and softscape. Specialize in Commercial and ResidentialRecent Review:My wife and I built a house in 2019 and was undecided on if we wanted to hard surface our driveway so we decided to hold off. As we moved into spring/summer 2020 we decided to move forward with hard surfacing our driveway. After receiving 2 asphalt quotes I reached out to Chris with Extreme Design and he not only provided a competitive quote for asphalt he also provided a concrete quote. My wife and decided to go with concrete, and we are happy with that decision. Chris and his team showed up on time, had the proper equipment and seasoned man power and delivered an awesome driveway for us. If we ever need any other hard surfacing done we will be calling Chris and team!!Brian S.
- Business Description:Concrete Construction experts with a Class A License in Roanoke, VA area. With our experience and knowledge in concrete construction, in residential projects and commercial projects. Many people have come to trust the workmanship and quality of Diprom Concrete Construccion. We'd love to add you to our list of satisfied clients. Why not consider us for your next job? Call now for a FREE estimate. Diprom concrete construction, offers quality service, skilled employees, and competitive pricin..Recent Review:Cost more than we expected, but great job, it’s done and we are moving on with the rest of the project. Thanks guys.James G.
- Business Description:J&D Masonry LLC has been providing quality block, brick and stone work since 1993 for homeowners as well as the commercial industry. Proficient in all areas of masonry. No job is too small. I promise to deliver exceptional work at a reasonable price. **I would like to add that communication is the key to a successful project, and I welcome any complaints or requests during a project in order to make everyone's project a success. *Recent Review:Provided a description of work to desired and requested a quote on 5/10/21. Never heard back. Phone today 5/19 - no answer & no answering machine. Very disappointing.Judith L.
- Business Description:We are a owner-operated concrete company with based out of Christiansburg VA, we specialize in driveways, sidewalks, patios, stamped and all of your concrete needs. Our staff will make sure to tend to your every need and questions regarding our work
- Business Description:Integrity, Commitment, Experience We take the time and care to get every job done right the first time... With our talented team and years of experience, we can tackle even the toughest of projects. Offering both Commercial and Residential services, we are dedicated to providing you with the best experience possible We offer concrete leveling and concrete slab lifting services with structural foam injection. We can correct trip hazards in your sidewalks and pool decks with our patented struc..Recent Review:Excellent, great job and service.Keith G.
- Business Description:JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They cur..Recent Review:JES came on time and finished when they said they would. Their employees were courteous and worked diligently.Bill P.
- Business Description:Triangle Reconstruction is a specialty contractor specializing in crawl spaces. We solve crawl space moisture problems, remediate mold hazards and repair foundations. At TRC, we adhere to philosophies and values that differentiate us from all others. Our customers always come first. Excellence in craftsmanship and service are our top priorities. Our goal is to deliver QUALITY products and service at the most competitive pricesRecent Review:They did what they said they were going to do in a timely manner.Carolisa S.
- Business Description:My name Larry Hairston I run a small landscaping company in the new river valley for 7 years we are a small hometown company. We do Lawncare and landscaping we fill that we provide some of the best service around we are just a father son team that are just trying to make a good livin we dont believe that quality work should have a quality price please call us and I promise u wont regret itRecent Review:I couldn't believe the transformation of the yard and surrounding border of our home! It went from weedy, sort of junky and tired looking to Better Homes and Garden. Mr Hairston and his staff were amazing. I was not only pleased beyond words but their friendly manner and amazing work ethic will have me recommending and rehiring them without hesitationbetty w.
- Business Description:Serving the Roanoke Valley and Smith Mountain Lake with Professional Grounds Management and Landscaping Services. Varsity is an award winning, full-service landscape contractor specializing in unique landscape design and many other servicesRecent Review:I was completely satisfied! At first there was a problem, but they came back to fix it at no charge.ROGER P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Blue Ridge
- New Castle
- Cave Spring
- Poages Mill
- Boones Mill
- Bent Mountain
concrete contractors in Daleville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations11256 AIR PARK RD
- '58 Foundations
- A&D Concrete Construction LLC3607 S Elm Eugene St
Greensboro, North Carolina
- A&E Concrete870 Hughes Rd.
- AKERS MASONRY & STONEWORK335 HUNTINGTON BLVD NE
- American Concrete Services LLC 5405 Port Royal Rd
- AS IT STANDS HOME IMPROVEMENTS6159 Jeters Chapel Rd
- Ascension Builders Inc811 Country Meadows Way
- Aztec Concrete and Construction 1970 Palmer St
- A&D Concrete Construction LLC
- B & B Services328 E Riverside Dr
- BayWatch Development Corporation (B D C)PO Box 478
- Benjamin Bear Associates / O.L. TURNER & Sons Inc.P.O. Box 20276 Roanoke VA
- Bone-Dry Construction and waterproofing inc1279 lovers lane
- Boothe Construction Co2728 Dell Ave. N.E.
- Boxley15418 W Lynchburg Salem Turnpike
Blue Ridge, Virginia
- Bridge Masters LLC9709 Manassas Drive
- Burtis Contracting IncPO Box 3181
- B & B Services
- Chapman Contracting LLC100 Nicholas Dr Trlr 4944
Clifton Forge, Virginia
- Clark Family Builders LLC5352 Cloverdale Rd
- Crockett Home Improvement Inc1255 Radford St
- CT Redd Construction Inc165 Clancie Rd
- Curb Velocity1977 Nace Rd
- Custom Construction Company, Inc.7539 Milk-A-Way Drive
- Chapman Contracting LLC
- DECORATIVE CONCRETE OF VIRGINIA14719 WARDS RD
- Diprom Concrete LLC4214 Palmer Ave NE
- Dollman Construction, Inc5219 Peters Creek Rd
- Donnie's Driveway Sealing & Patch Work100 Main St
- DVD MasonryPO Box 1207
- DECORATIVE CONCRETE OF VIRGINIA
- Fonseca Concrete Inc3075 Spaulding Rd
- Fonseca Concrete Inc
- Gary Doss Construction3132 Courtland Rd
- Gary Doss Construction
- J & D Masonry LLC1425 Boone Rd
- J N R Home Renovations LLC2143 fork mountain rd.
- J&J Construction895 Thomas Circle
- J. Davis Inc.2403 Churchill Dr.
- Jackson & Jackson Inc.P.O. Box 19542
- Jersey Shore Lawn and Land MaintenancePO Box 928
- JES Foundation Repair456 Old Courthouse Rd
- JES Foundation Repair2033 COOK DR
- JMS Builders & Developers, Inc.1481 Little Timber Ridge
- J & D Masonry LLC
- LARRY HARTMAN & SON INC5151 STARKEY RD
- LARRY HARTMAN & SON INC
- Stanleydemo902 Bridge St SW
- WEV Construction2335 Kellington Ct
- WEV Construction
- Xpert Foundations Inc19309 Winmeade Drive #103
- Xpert Foundations Inc