If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Concord, VA
There are 6 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Concord
- Diprom Concrete LLCExcellent! Jorge, Olvin, Raphael, and cement pourers/finishers worked hard and finished the work in a timely manner as promised. Driveway finished on 11/19/2020.
- DECORATIVE CONCRETE OF VIRGINIAI had the privilege of having Decorative Concrete of VA work on my basement in Lynchburg. They turned my dark basement into a living space and for a reasonable price! They're professional, responsive, and very patient when working with your schedule. I am super pleased with the job they did. I will definitely use their services again! Highly recommend read less
- Xpert Foundations IncI have a new construction in Rockbridge county that needed work done to properly drain around the house (crawlspace was filling up with water). Xpert Foundations came to the rescue and installed a 3 part waterproofing system and exterior drain tiles. Xpert Foundations was very busy, but worked me in so my new construction schedule wouldn't be further delayed. While they were out here, Luis saw that the foundation for the step portion of my bricked back porch was laid on gravel and on top of an old perimeter drain. It would eventually separate from the main porch, so while he was here and had the ditch dug for the drain pipes, I had him install 2 helical piers to hold the steps up. I also needed an additional step on both the front and back porch and he framed and poured concrete for those. Reinforcements of rebar were bored into the the existing foundation, extending into the new poured concrete to tie the two together. My original GC did not plan for enough steps, which led to this problem. In addition, my GC did not fill my concrete foundation blocks with rebar and concrete. This left potential structural problems for lateral movement, especially in areas where the block was 6 rows high. My structural engineer suggested additional reinforcement which involved knocking holes in the CMU, installing bent rebar and filling with cement. Xpert Foundations did this work in critical areas only. As money allows, I will call Xpert Foundations back out to fortify other areas in the foundation that are less critical, but still important for my peace of mind. The work was done quickly and thoroughly. I would definitely recommended Xpert Foundations and would use them again as the need arises. I feel my house is now well drained, and structurally sound. I worked with Luis. He was great - very professional and easy to work with. I am a woman and am used to many contractors talking down to me or in such a way that I felt they thought my questions or concerns were stupid or trivial. Luis was not that way at all. He explained everything thoroughly and answered all my questions. His crew was great also - very hard working and polite read less
- TALBOTT CONCRETE & CONSTRUCTION, INCI would highly recommend them. They are very good. They were trying to call me to actually come out and do the work. They did a good job for me. They were very professional.
- STEVE LLOYD & CO INCThey were very quick to answer any questions i had, they served quickly and correctly. they did the job well
- FOREST FOUNDATIONS INCForest Foundations is a great company and a great group of guys. I believe they have since changed their name to CCC Concrete Services in order to expand and go regional. I am a class A building contractor, and they have done a few of my construction projects, both residentual and commerical. They come in on-time and on-budget every time. Highly recommended read less
- Shields Concrete Services, LLCNick is very high energy and very professional, he was a little late in starting our job but once he started he did not stop until he was finished the job. We agreed initially on one price but at the last minute I changed the scope of the work to more than double the original estimate and work which needed to be done. Nick now had to remove a large area of the existing driveway and correct the grade to make our driveway more level. My wife and I are thrilled at the quality of the job and feel the additional cost were well worth the extra money. We have had a number of neighbors remark at the quality of work Nick preformed. I would highly recommend Sheilds concrete to anyone. Remember you get what you pay for read less
- KLM BuildersIn the past, the transition from the driveway to the patio involved walking in grass, mud and snow and was very unsafe and unsightly. KLM installed the stairs and did all the extra work we asked for with the most incredible professionalism. Now we have an awesome staircase with a concrete pad that connects the stairs to the patio. It not only looks awesome we cannot believe the quality of this staircase done with treated wood in a series of 9 platforms linked together to provide extended depth of the steps. We also have a hand rail mounted on the concrete wall down the side of the house. In addition we asked them to put in buried electrical conduit and a water pipe to transition the gutter water from the front and lower patios to the lawn below all under ground. We were amazed at their ability to make this all happen and look like a job that cost twice as much (we had bids for over $3600 for this job). We are thrilled with Tim the owner and his son who worked their tails off to make this happen in a few days for a fair price and a positive and helpful approach. We whole heartedly recommend them for this type of work. We like them so much we are planning to have help us build a bedroom in our basement read less
- Shields Concrete Services, LLCThe owner came to our house and gave estimate for work along with a complete description of the work he would perform. He also gave us a realistic date for completion. Then he showed up when he said he would be there and did the work. He cleaned up after himself and came back to check on the job a week later to make sure there were no problems. We couldn't be more pleased and get compliments on our sidewalk all the time read less
- Shields Concrete Services, LLCNick responded to my initial phone call very quickly. He came out to the house and discussed what the Scope of Work would be. He provided a quote via email with in a couple of days. I went out for 3 different bids and decided Nick was going to be awarded the bid. We agreed on the Services/Price and it was the very next week he was able to start the work. His crew was very professional and hard working - no sitting around smoking or complaining of the heat, they had one goal in mind, to finish the job and do a quality job. They actually finished a day earlier. We are very pleased with the outcome, the Stamped front walk-way looks very impressive blending with all the stone on my house. I would highly recommend Nick read less
Concrete Repair Contractors in Concord
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in the concrete and masonry industries, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today read less
- Business Description:Concrete Construction experts with a Class A License in Roanoke, VA area. With our experience and knowledge in concrete construction, in residential projects and commercial projects. Many people have come to trust the workmanship and quality of Diprom Concrete Construccion. We'd love to add you to our list of satisfied clients. Why not consider us for your next job? Call now for a FREE estimate. Diprom concrete construction, offers quality service, skilled employees, and competitive pricin.. read lessRecent Review:Cost more than we expected, but great job, it’s done and we are moving on with the rest of the project. Thanks guys.James G.
- Business Description:Integrity, Commitment, Experience We take the time and care to get every job done right the first time... With our talented team and years of experience, we can tackle even the toughest of projects. Offering both Commercial and Residential services, we are dedicated to providing you with the best experience possible We offer concrete leveling and concrete slab lifting services with structural foam injection. We can correct trip hazards in your sidewalks and pool decks with our patented struc.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent, great job and service.Keith G.
- Business Description:JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They cur.. read lessRecent Review:Steve Hayes was honest and thorough. Very pleasedValerie T.
- Business Description:Create an aura of elegance in and around your home or property with the realistic, natural beauty of stamped and colored concrete for new construction or stampable overlays for existing concrete. Whether it's the look of slate, limestone, brick or wood, these patterns will add not only beauty and appeal to your property, but value as well. Transform your existing concrete into a beautiful and elegant surface with our Stain-Crete, Thin-Crete, Spray-Deck, or Texture-Crete products. Click on th.. read lessRecent Review:, Value I found Tim & DCVA from their very informative YouTube videos. I had them install an epoxy floor in my new garage. The work performed was excellent and I’m very happy. Tim has been a pleasure to work with. They were on time and did exactly what they said would do. No surprises, no compromises, and no disappointments read lessTim T.
- Business Description:Im Jake Livengood and I would like to take this opportunity to briefly introduce our company Livengood Electrical llc so that you may consider our company for your electrical needs. Livengood electrical llc is a New small business, electrical contractor based right outside of Charlottesville Virginia, while serving Charlottesville and surrounding countys. Our services include wiring for new construction, Add ons, Remodels, Custom Houses, Additions and trouble shooting. Our company is committe.. read lessRecent Review:The job went great! Livengood Electric went over and above my expectations for this project. This wasn’t the easiest project out there on sure but with Jake’s expertise he was able to make short work of the project. We have a new service panel do you provide us years ofTrouble free electrical service, and a new generator but when the power goes out! We couldn’t be happier! Thanks again Jake read lessLogan B.
- Business Description:We pour new concrete decorative ,broom finsh,slick finish and more. We also do repair and maintnanceRecent Review:Excellent job! Michael and his dad removed 125 feet of stubborn forsythia bushes, hauled them away, and sewed grass seed and covered the area with straw. They were on time and worked consistently until the job was completed. The price was very reasonable. I will contact for additional projects read lessRyland T.
- Business Description:Our family owned Construction Company has been in business for over 20 years! Our experienced and professional team of contractors are here to help you with all of your home improvement needs! We are fully licensed and insured, and we do everything from small handyman jobs all the way up to commercial construction. Each of our jobs are assigned to one of our owners or one of our managers who you have full access to every step of the way for any questions or concerns you may have! Our goal is .. read lessRecent Review:I called in early September and followed up a week later. They never bothered to call back to schedule an estimate.Rob W.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repair read lessRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Custom Home Repairs is a one stop for all your home improvement projects. We are a small company but with high quality work. See us on Facebook at custom home repairs. References upon request. Also at y.p.com and Google. com read lessRecent Review:We hired Brian to finish our basement. Do NOT hire Brian for drywall or painting. Yes, his prices are good, but you get what you pay for. Do not expect a finished, quality job. We had him go over problem areas once and we did not see much improvement. At the end, you could see paint strokes everywhere, gaps in the drywall, tape lines, paint drips, wall paint on the ceiling and ceiling paint on the walls, uneven walls, paint on hardware and the floor, cracks, not all areas that needed caulking were caulked, areas that were not sanded enough, and long cracks/buckling going across the ceiling where it should have been staggered instead of square hung across a large area. He said the whole job would take 3-4 weeks and we did not believe this. It ended up taking 3 months. He rushed at the end and did not check over his work. He told us he was assuming we would add the final coat of paint... He did one coat of paint (mixed with primer) on new drywall. Every painter we asked afterwards said it is standard to do at least three coats on new drywall. One of primer and 2 coats of paint. At first, he said he stood by his work. My husband got him to admit he rushed at the end and there were many problem areas. He offered to come on his free time to try to repair and add another coat of paint, but we were not confident in his abilities. All painters who gave us quotes said it was the worst job they have seen. The company we ended up hiring said it was the most extensive repair job they had ever done. Do not listen to Brian's advice on obtaining a building permit and do not expect him to know everything that is required by code. Brian is skilled in some areas, but his attention to detail is very much lacking and he will cut corners read lessHallie M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Spout Spring
- Madison Heights
- Lynch Station
- Charlotte Court House
- Hampden Sydney
concrete contractors in Concord
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations11256 AIR PARK RD
- '58 Foundations
- Carr Concrete Services7781 Wards Rd.
- Cascio And Sons Construction3712 S Amherst Hwy
Madison Heights, Virginia
- Central Virginia Surface Restoration llc3592 Scottsville Rd
- Concrete Landscapes
- Cooper's Buildings, LLC.1032 Triggs Rd
- CT Redd Construction Inc165 Clancie Rd
- Carr Concrete Services
- Haynes Building & Excavation3388 Falling Creek Rd
- Haynes Building & Excavation
- Lane's Handyman5628 Forge Rd
- Lane's Handyman
- M&W Concrete And Coating833 Greenhouse Rd
- M&W Concrete And Coating
- Virginia Barn Company201 School Rd
- Virginia Barn Company
- William Coles1148 Faith Ln
- William Coles