Use this guide to calculate the cost to deliver concrete. Figure out how much concrete you need and when you need it delivered to find out how much you need to budget to get the job done.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Concord, VA
There are 6 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Concord
- Diprom Concrete LLCExcellent! Jorge, Olvin, Raphael, and cement pourers/finishers worked hard and finished the work in a timely manner as promised. Driveway finished on 11/19/2020.
- DECORATIVE CONCRETE OF VIRGINIAI had the privilege of having Decorative Concrete of VA work on my basement in Lynchburg. They turned my dark basement into a living space and for a reasonable price! They're professional, responsive, and very patient when working with your schedule. I am super pleased with the job they did. I will definitely use their services again! Highly recommend
- Shields Concrete Services, LLCNick responded to my initial phone call very quickly. He came out to the house and discussed what the Scope of Work would be. He provided a quote via email with in a couple of days. I went out for 3 different bids and decided Nick was going to be awarded the bid. We agreed on the Services/Price and it was the very next week he was able to start the work. His crew was very professional and hard working - no sitting around smoking or complaining of the heat, they had one goal in mind, to finish the job and do a quality job. They actually finished a day earlier. We are very pleased with the outcome, the Stamped front walk-way looks very impressive blending with all the stone on my house. I would highly recommend Nick
- Romano BuildersGreg returned my call immediately. He came by the next day, worked up an estimate. He then met me after my job was over for the day and we signed the contract. He was there at my house first thing in the morning. They built the form and had the concrete poured before I came home for lunch that day.
- Ascension Builders IncMy husband and I moved to Lynchburg almost two years ago. Since we didn't know any contractors personally, we chose a class ?A? contractor we felt we could trust. His demeanor seemed professional; however, as we began the building process, we discovered his character and craftsmanship was flawed. The original concrete porch, along with many other items, was poorly constructed, defective and not what you would expect in a new, custom built home. The front porch was rough and unsightly. It was very uneven and unprofessionally poured. In addition, no steps were taken to protect the new concrete from being stained with orange clay, which added to the ugliness of the porch. Thankfully, we located Matt Van Alstine via Angie's List and believe we found a top notch, high quality team to work with us on resolving our issues. When we contacted Matt, he immediately answered our call and scheduled an appointment to meet with us. He was punctual and very detailed. He spent a great amount of time listening to our concerns and answered our questions. He was patient, courteous, knowledgeable and professional. The estimate provided was detailed and there were no hidden costs. Matt explained exactly what he was going to do and when something changed regarding the work he set out to do, he first talked with us before making any changes to the plan of action. I felt Matt not only listened to us but he felt sympathy for what we had been through and wanted to prove that not every contractor is untrustworthy. I appreciated the fact that Matt and his team took precautions to keep the areas they were working on clean, even after the work was completed, the crew tidied up all disturbed areas and left things in aesthetically pleasing condition. Moreover, the front porch is absolutely gorgeous and I am so proud to entertain friends and family on this beautifully poured porch. Matt personally oversaw what his crew did and even did some of the more difficult work himself. Please note, this was NO easy task as we had a lot of brick work to jack hammer around. The team proceeded with extreme caution and were very careful to place plywood and drop cloths up to protect glass windows and decorative glass panels on the front door. Matt came back to the residence many times to approve the work his men did. For the first time, we felt we were in very capable hands. It was a breath of fresh air to work with someone who is a true craftsman and takes pride in his work. I believe Matt is more expensive because he hires high quality crew members and you know the old adage: YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR! My husband and I would not hesitate to use Matt and Ascension Builders again for future work. In fact, when time and resources allow, he will be the one we call upon and trust to refinish our basement. He was a Godsend and we could not be more thankful to Matt
- Xpert Foundations IncI have a new construction in Rockbridge county that needed work done to properly drain around the house (crawlspace was filling up with water). Xpert Foundations came to the rescue and installed a 3 part waterproofing system and exterior drain tiles. Xpert Foundations was very busy, but worked me in so my new construction schedule wouldn't be further delayed. While they were out here, Luis saw that the foundation for the step portion of my bricked back porch was laid on gravel and on top of an old perimeter drain. It would eventually separate from the main porch, so while he was here and had the ditch dug for the drain pipes, I had him install 2 helical piers to hold the steps up. I also needed an additional step on both the front and back porch and he framed and poured concrete for those. Reinforcements of rebar were bored into the the existing foundation, extending into the new poured concrete to tie the two together. My original GC did not plan for enough steps, which led to this problem. In addition, my GC did not fill my concrete foundation blocks with rebar and concrete. This left potential structural problems for lateral movement, especially in areas where the block was 6 rows high. My structural engineer suggested additional reinforcement which involved knocking holes in the CMU, installing bent rebar and filling with cement. Xpert Foundations did this work in critical areas only. As money allows, I will call Xpert Foundations back out to fortify other areas in the foundation that are less critical, but still important for my peace of mind. The work was done quickly and thoroughly. I would definitely recommended Xpert Foundations and would use them again as the need arises. I feel my house is now well drained, and structurally sound. I worked with Luis. He was great - very professional and easy to work with. I am a woman and am used to many contractors talking down to me or in such a way that I felt they thought my questions or concerns were stupid or trivial. Luis was not that way at all. He explained everything thoroughly and answered all my questions. His crew was great also - very hard working and polite
- KLM BuildersIn the past, the transition from the driveway to the patio involved walking in grass, mud and snow and was very unsafe and unsightly. KLM installed the stairs and did all the extra work we asked for with the most incredible professionalism. Now we have an awesome staircase with a concrete pad that connects the stairs to the patio. It not only looks awesome we cannot believe the quality of this staircase done with treated wood in a series of 9 platforms linked together to provide extended depth of the steps. We also have a hand rail mounted on the concrete wall down the side of the house. In addition we asked them to put in buried electrical conduit and a water pipe to transition the gutter water from the front and lower patios to the lawn below all under ground. We were amazed at their ability to make this all happen and look like a job that cost twice as much (we had bids for over $3600 for this job). We are thrilled with Tim the owner and his son who worked their tails off to make this happen in a few days for a fair price and a positive and helpful approach. We whole heartedly recommend them for this type of work. We like them so much we are planning to have help us build a bedroom in our basement
- Shields Concrete Services, LLCThe entire process went fine from beginning to completion. We are very pleased with our patio.
- Dollman Construction, IncIn early 2014, I moved to Bedford county from Maryland and purchased an older house. I needed some major work done and was unfamiliar with any contractors in the area. I consulted the yellow pages and found Dollman Construction. I called them to evaluate the project and requested an estimate. Mr. Dollman met with me at the job site and we reviewed my needs. I purchased a 36x30 steel building in February, but needed a contractor to erect the building. Not only was the building erection needed, but this job required foundation drawings, removal of several large trees, excavation of the site, building approval and permit by the county for the design of the building and accompanying lot, as well as insulation and electrical work which were not originally included in the plans. Mr. Dollman's company was able to work with my needs as changes in the plans indicated. All work was completed by Dollman Construction, from the foundation for the building to completing the parking lot outside the garage. The building was quickly and professionally erected, with concrete pads and extra large garage doors. The house we purchased had significant water damage by a door off the side of the house. Construction of a new porch area and repair of the damage was next. The company built a new porch and now this is my favorite entrance and exit into the house. The carpenters made improvements to the area so no new water damage would occur in the future. The roof was twenty years old, and needed to be replaced. Mr. Dollman's company was fast and efficient replacing the roof. A steep A-frame house with skylights over a sunroom and edges which overlooked a steep incline with nowhere to deposit the old shingles presented a significant challenge to the roofers. The roofers were able to finish the job in ONE day, including clean up of the area. Great care was take to avoid damage from the workers to any structures or landscaping plants. The onsite supervisor of the work crews is knowledgeable and always available for questions and concerns. The cost of this work was around ninety thousand dollars, but the work is professional and the employees are polite and conscientious. I am quite pleased with Dollman Construction and have already spoken to Mr. Dollman regarding other projects I need to complete. I could not be happier with the work completed and highly recommend Dollman Construction to anyone looking for a contractor. On another note, the point of contact in the office is Crystal. She is very polite, friendly and dependable. A rare gem. Kudos to Dollman Construction
- JES Foundation RepairWe used Evergreen Basements Systems to pour basements for us. My husband is a contractor and he used them for pouring basements. We felt the pricing was reasonable and they were professional and did the work well. If we needed this type of work done again we would call them.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Concord
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in the concrete and masonry industries, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today
- Business Description:Concrete Construction experts with a Class A License in Roanoke, VA area. With our experience and knowledge in concrete construction, in residential projects and commercial projects. Many people have come to trust the workmanship and quality of Diprom Concrete Construccion. We'd love to add you to our list of satisfied clients. Why not consider us for your next job? Call now for a FREE estimate. Diprom concrete construction, offers quality service, skilled employees, and competitive pricin..Recent Review:Cost more than we expected, but great job, it’s done and we are moving on with the rest of the project. Thanks guys.James G.
- Business Description:Integrity, Commitment, Experience We take the time and care to get every job done right the first time... With our talented team and years of experience, we can tackle even the toughest of projects. Offering both Commercial and Residential services, we are dedicated to providing you with the best experience possible We offer concrete leveling and concrete slab lifting services with structural foam injection. We can correct trip hazards in your sidewalks and pool decks with our patented struc..Recent Review:My pool deck was a sunken mess. American Concrete was able to make my pool deck completely level again. No more tripping hazards for my grand babies!! Would use them again in a heart beat.Stephanie B.
- Business Description:Im Jake Livengood and I would like to take this opportunity to briefly introduce our company Livengood Electrical llc so that you may consider our company for your electrical needs. Livengood electrical llc is a New small business, electrical contractor based right outside of Charlottesville Virginia, while serving Charlottesville and surrounding countys. Our services include wiring for new construction, Add ons, Remodels, Custom Houses, Additions and trouble shooting. Our company is committe..Recent Review:Jake and crew came out (over an hour drive one way) to correctly install a couple of out door outlets. Prompt and friendly. We will be using them again on a few other upcoming projects in the future. Thanks again for your expertiseJoshua L.
- Business Description:Create an aura of elegance in and around your home or property with the realistic, natural beauty of stamped and colored concrete for new construction or stampable overlays for existing concrete. Whether it's the look of slate, limestone, brick or wood, these patterns will add not only beauty and appeal to your property, but value as well. Transform your existing concrete into a beautiful and elegant surface with our Stain-Crete, Thin-Crete, Spray-Deck, or Texture-Crete products. Click on th..Recent Review:Decorative Concrete of Virginia did a fantastic job. They started with a dirty, stained 26 year old basement floor and turned it into a beautiful place for a workshop. They guys were extremely professional and friendly. I really cannot say enough what a great job they did. It brightened the basement and made the floor very comfortable to walk on, even barefoot. These guys definitely get a 5 star rating all the way aroundMichael T.
- Business Description:We pour new concrete decorative ,broom finsh,slick finish and more. We also do repair and maintnanceRecent Review:Excellent job! Michael and his dad removed 125 feet of stubborn forsythia bushes, hauled them away, and sewed grass seed and covered the area with straw. They were on time and worked consistently until the job was completed. The price was very reasonable. I will contact for additional projectsRyland T.
- Business Description:JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They cur..Recent Review:Great repair and excellent leveling.Gary S.
- Business Description:Our family owned Construction Company has been in business for over 20 years! Our experienced and professional team of contractors are here to help you with all of your home improvement needs! We are fully licensed and insured, and we do everything from small handyman jobs all the way up to commercial construction. Each of our jobs are assigned to one of our owners or one of our managers who you have full access to every step of the way for any questions or concerns you may have! Our goal is ..Recent Review:I called in early September and followed up a week later. They never bothered to call back to schedule an estimate.Rob W.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Custom Home Repairs is a one stop for all your home improvement projects. We are a small company but with high quality work. See us on Facebook at custom home repairs. References upon request. Also at y.p.com and Google. comRecent Review:We hired Brian to finish our basement. Do NOT hire Brian for drywall or painting. Yes, his prices are good, but you get what you pay for. Do not expect a finished, quality job. We had him go over problem areas once and we did not see much improvement. At the end, you could see paint strokes everywhere, gaps in the drywall, tape lines, paint drips, wall paint on the ceiling and ceiling paint on the walls, uneven walls, paint on hardware and the floor, cracks, not all areas that needed caulking were caulked, areas that were not sanded enough, and long cracks/buckling going across the ceiling where it should have been staggered instead of square hung across a large area. He said the whole job would take 3-4 weeks and we did not believe this. It ended up taking 3 months. He rushed at the end and did not check over his work. He told us he was assuming we would add the final coat of paint... He did one coat of paint (mixed with primer) on new drywall. Every painter we asked afterwards said it is standard to do at least three coats on new drywall. One of primer and 2 coats of paint. At first, he said he stood by his work. My husband got him to admit he rushed at the end and there were many problem areas. He offered to come on his free time to try to repair and add another coat of paint, but we were not confident in his abilities. All painters who gave us quotes said it was the worst job they have seen. The company we ended up hiring said it was the most extensive repair job they had ever done. Do not listen to Brian's advice on obtaining a building permit and do not expect him to know everything that is required by code. Brian is skilled in some areas, but his attention to detail is very much lacking and he will cut cornersHallie M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Concord
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations11256 AIR PARK RD
- '58 Foundations
- BayWatch Development Corporation (B D C)PO Box 478
- BayWatch Development Corporation (B D C)
- Carr Concrete Services7781 Wards Rd.
- Cascio And Sons Construction3712 S Amherst Hwy
Madison Heights, Virginia
- Central Virginia Surface Restoration llc3592 Scottsville Rd
- Concrete Landscapes
- Cooper's Buildings, LLC.1032 Triggs Rd
- CT Redd Construction Inc165 Clancie Rd
- Carr Concrete Services
- Haynes Building & Excavation3388 Falling Creek Rd
- Haynes Building & Excavation
- Lane's Handyman5628 Forge Rd
- Lane's Handyman
- M&W Concrete And Coating833 Greenhouse Rd
- M&W Concrete And Coating
- Virginia Barn Company201 School Rd
- Virginia Barn Company
- William Coles1148 Faith Ln
- William Coles