Your front door should make a great first impression. This guide presents all the types of front doors available to purchase, from steel to solid wood to wrought iron, and also includes important tips to know before you hand over your credit card.
Get matched with top door installers in Concord, VA
There are 5 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Concord
- Rent-A-Pro Handyman Services LLCI called on a Wed. and he came Friday done before noon. They were half the price of another service I asked for an estimate . Rent a pro was quick and even added an item that I thought would be more expensive the originally thought. Honest too. For materials, they provided the receipt from Home Depot instead of other companies just say material are $100 instead, rent a pro charged me what is cost them. No padding, just an honest quote
- Vienna Woodworks LLCOverall it went really well. Richard is professional with his estimates and realistic about timeframes. In our case we had to wait for a door to arrive and he was good at keeping us posted, knowing we had a tight timeframe. He did his research, trying to find the best deal on the door, allowing us to choose if we wanted something high end or utilitarian. He would let me know if someone else was going to be working that day and if he would not be there. They were great to clean up every day so the space was usable when possible
- PAGE CONSTRUCTIONHe's not the cheapest in town (not the most expensive either) but he is absolutely the most responsive and detail-oriented contractor we've ever dealt with. Always on time, clean, and the only contractor we have ever given a key to our home and not worried. We've done a lot of work on our house and twice chosen other contractors based on price and both times regretted it. Now anything we can't do or don't have time to do ourselves, we go to Maurice. He's the best
- Ashburn Handyman and Remodelers LLCThe job went great, overall. They are very efficient. Their administration is very good. They call back when they say would call back. They come when they say they are going to come. They call if they are going to be late. Their prices were reasonable. It was awesome. They do what they say they are going to do, when they say\y they are going to do it. They came out and did an estimate for me quickly. They accommodated me so that was good. I would use them again in the future
- Bozart Brothers Construction, Inc.They are on time, on budget, clean, professional, and trustworthy. I have been using them for about 5 years now.
- Maintenance PlusI loved them, they were great. They're a husband and wife team and they were just very nice. They cleaned up after they were done. They were just really pleasant to be around.
- HAMCO DOOR SYSTEMS INCThese folks were great! With one spring broken, I was unable to open the door. The first place I called couldn't even send someone over to examine the problem for a week. Hamco sent someone out that day and they were able to temporarily fix the broken spring. I set up an appointment for the following Friday to replace the springs. They showed up within the expected 1 hour window and they easily finished the job in less than 1 hour. They greased the gears in the automatic opener (who knew that should be done on a regular basis?) and adjusted the settings on the opener for proper opening and closing. It was all very professionally done
- Maintenance PlusDarrin and Gwen were, once again, great! They figured out the most effective attrictive and cost saving way to spruce up this space. They shopped and installed the door within a two day time period of being called and figuring out the fix. They are professional, neat, and very customer oriented! I highly recomment this efficient team for anyone who needs any work done on their home
- Ed Gibson Home ImprovementI ordered two storm doors at Lowe's, and a two man crew from Ed Gibson arrived. They were VERY punctual and polite, over all an absolute pleasure to have as a contractor. I will definitely employ these guys again (outside of a Lowe's contract, of course) for other home improvement projects. Kyle Hogner, was the main guy I dealt with
- Maintenance PlusThey were extremely careful to ensure that the doors were installed properly and with a great attention to detail. The front door installation required a good amount of extra work and time, but they completed the job with great results. I'm very happy with the final product. Total cost of project = $3,800 ($1,200 for labor and $2,600 for the doors and transom)
Door Installers in Concord
- Business Description:Better Bathrooms & Kitchens is a full service residential remodeling comapany located in Salem, VA. We have proudly served homeowners in Central and Southwest Virginia since 1995. We offer complete bathroom and kitchen remodeling, as well as interior and exterior painting. Fully licensed and insured, Better Bathrooms & Kitchens can handle every aspect of your project, including vanities, countertops, electrical work, plumbing, tiling, construction, and much more without the need for subcontra..Recent Review:We had a very nice consultation with Tracy, the company owner. He drove a good way to consult with us and listened intently to what we are wanting. He showed us choices in products and costs. His company, Better Baths and Kitchens sounds like it has a great reputation and has been steadily growing. We asked for more time to make our decision and he cheerfully agreed and gave us 30 days. He also wore a facemask and gloves to the consultation in our home. We had a positive experience with Tracy. I do recommend himJane U.
- Business Description:We focus on jobs deemed “too small” for general contractors. Indoor and outdoor repairs, minor renovations, doors and window installations, flooring, painting, countertop installation, backsplash, wall and floor tile installation, door handles and locks, trim and base board installation and much moreRecent Review:Phil from Albin Homes was an excellent communicator. The work was completed on schedule and without any issues. He was very good about describing his progress with me and informing us on ways to save money or speed up the process. He was helpful in the design and selection process which made us feel at home with our new kitchen. Phil and his crew were clean, professional, respectful, and genuine. Overall, I am blown away by Albin Homes! We will certainly be reaching out again with more work. Thank you Phil! (I have added pictures of the before and after, both from the same doorway)Esther D.
- Business Description:We are a second generation buisness that offer a wide variety of work that include the sales and installation of all types of vinyl siding, 5&6 inch seamless guttering,leaf guards, aluminum awnings, patio and walkway covers, composite windows, vinyl windows, screen manufacturing and repair, screened porches, aluminum and vinyl railing,storm doors and windows, entry doors, deck building, roof stain removal, and roof replacementRecent Review:My experience with Mike Dawson and his crew was absolutely superb. They are consummate professionals. I ordered a special color for my new gutters. They arrived and were installed in one day. Then they returned to my home a few weeks later and installed matching gutter guards. I could not have asked for a more professional company. I highly recommend themSherry C.
- Business Description:The Best Quality & Craftsmanship GuaranteedRecent Review:When I called to schedule an inspection, the original date was about a week out. When they became aware that we had a current leak, they adjusted schedules to arrive the next day. The inspection and recommendations were very thorough and professional. Although we decided to not proceed with All Phase Roofing for this project, we would highly recommend them if you are in need of any roof workKevin D.
- Business Description:Im Jake Livengood and I would like to take this opportunity to briefly introduce our company Livengood Electrical llc so that you may consider our company for your electrical needs. Livengood electrical llc is a New small business, electrical contractor based right outside of Charlottesville Virginia, while serving Charlottesville and surrounding countys. Our services include wiring for new construction, Add ons, Remodels, Custom Houses, Additions and trouble shooting. Our company is committe..Recent Review:The job went great! Livengood Electric really shined when it came to getting this job done. He went out of his way to make sure we had a beautiful new electrical service that will last for years to come. And also we will be ready next time the power goes out! Thanks again Jake, you did a great jobJoe I.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:SHOWROOM LOCATIONS; * CHARLOTTE, NC. 2217 F Distribution Center Drive. Mon - Fri 9am-6pm, Sat 10am-2pm, Sun Closed * FLETCHER, NC. 3 Design Avenue, Suite 103. Mon - Sat By Appointment Sun Closed * GREENSBORO,NC. 220 Seneca Drive. Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5:30pm Sat - Sun Closed * RALEIGH, NC. 8831 Westgate Park Drive, Suite 104. Mon-Fri 9am-6pm Sat 10am - 2pm Sun Closed * WILMINGTON, NC. 6624 Gordon Road, Suite E. Mon-Sat By appointment Sun Closed * WINSTON SALEM, NC. 690 Jonestown Road Suite 150. ..Recent Review:I contacted Pella Windows and Doors of NC in Raleigh for an estimate to replace windows and a front door. The appointment was set for a Wednesday, early morning, and I received confirmation via email in addition to an appointment communication from the salesperson. On the morning of the appointment, which I set aside time for, no one showed up. No phone call or email from the salesperson. I called Pella in Raleigh twice to find out what was going on, and I was transferred to a Replacement Sales Manager. He stated he would call the salesperson. Almost two hours later, still no word, so again I called the same Manager back and he still did not know why the salesperson was a no-show. He then said he would text him, while we spoke, but received no reply. I wasted my entire morning waiting on the salesperson without knowing if he was going to show up or not. Then two days later, on Friday, I received an email from a different Replacement Sales Manager offering an apology and an opportunity to reschedule. Thanks, but no thanks. This is not the type of company I want to do business withSusan A.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictableWilliam B.
- Business Description:Custom Home Repairs is a one stop for all your home improvement projects. We are a small company but with high quality work. See us on Facebook at custom home repairs. References upon request. Also at y.p.com and Google. comRecent Review:We hired Brian to finish our basement. Do NOT hire Brian for drywall or painting. Yes, his prices are good, but you get what you pay for. Do not expect a finished, quality job. We had him go over problem areas once and we did not see much improvement. At the end, you could see paint strokes everywhere, gaps in the drywall, tape lines, paint drips, wall paint on the ceiling and ceiling paint on the walls, uneven walls, paint on hardware and the floor, cracks, not all areas that needed caulking were caulked, areas that were not sanded enough, and long cracks/buckling going across the ceiling where it should have been staggered instead of square hung across a large area. He said the whole job would take 3-4 weeks and we did not believe this. It ended up taking 3 months. He rushed at the end and did not check over his work. He told us he was assuming we would add the final coat of paint... He did one coat of paint (mixed with primer) on new drywall. Every painter we asked afterwards said it is standard to do at least three coats on new drywall. One of primer and 2 coats of paint. At first, he said he stood by his work. My husband got him to admit he rushed at the end and there were many problem areas. He offered to come on his free time to try to repair and add another coat of paint, but we were not confident in his abilities. All painters who gave us quotes said it was the worst job they have seen. The company we ended up hiring said it was the most extensive repair job they had ever done. Do not listen to Brian's advice on obtaining a building permit and do not expect him to know everything that is required by code. Brian is skilled in some areas, but his attention to detail is very much lacking and he will cut cornersHallie M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
There are many types of door locks available to homeowners, and each has their own benefits, drawbacks, and uses. This guide breaks down the most common types of door locks, what their attributes are, and in what cases you should consider using them.
The front door is the first thing most people will notice about your home, which is why even small upgrades can give you curb appeal a big boost. This guide lists seven changes you can make to your front door that will have a big impact.
Find door installers in
- Spout Spring
- Madison Heights
- Lynch Station
- Charlotte Court House
- Hampden Sydney
door installers in Concord
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A.B. Remodeling & Restorations2031 Lone Ridge Dr
- Albin Homes LLC715 Mansfield Ave
- ALCO Vinyl Siding and Window Co Inc2400 12th St
- Alex Ertel Construction Inc207 Longhill Rd
- All-Phase Roofing & ConstructionPO Box 11604
- A.B. Remodeling & Restorations
- Dawson Aluminum IncPO box 447
Madison Heights, Virginia
- Dawson Aluminum Inc
- Energy Max SolutionsPO Box 2118
- Energy Max Solutions
- John Albert Furniture249 Albert Farm Rd.
- John Albert Furniture
- Samuel Austin Construction Services470 Patrick Henry Hwy
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Solartyme857 Jones Town Rd
New Canton, Virginia
- Southwest Sunroom & Window Co.625 S COLLEGE AVE
- Spence Contracting & Remodeling, Inc.1485 Waterlick Road
- Samuel Austin Construction Services
- WINDO THERMPO Box 405
Hoosick Falls, New York
- WINDO THERM