Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Christiansburg, VA
There are 14 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Christiansburg
- Troy Miller PaintingAngi stated that this painting company would serve zip 24060 (Blacksburg, VA). My wife called and Troy told her he does not serve this area.
- J S S RemodelingJames is a complete professional. He did exactly what we contracted to do, did it in a timely manner, was always on time and keep his job site clean and neat. Couldn’t ask for a better experience with a contractor.
- Better Home ImprovementsI had Better Home Improvements featuring Better Baths and Kitchens to do a complete remodel of our home. This was the first time my wife and I had major construction work done on our home. Tracy White assured us during our initial consultation that we would be highly impressed with the work that was performed and the project would be done with the least amount of effort on our part necessary as the home owners. He was absolutely correct! We had our kitchen and bathrooms remolded, new flooring installed throughout our home. Tracy’s crew are absolute professionals and great at what they do! My wife and I had such a pleasant experience and loved the work done so much I hired Tracy and his crew back the following year to install siding and paint the exterior of our house. My wife and I are more than satisfied and never get board of all the compliments from our family and neighbors
- Better Home ImprovementsStill in progress, work is not complete but it’s coming together smoothly. Any issues or questions that I have had during the process have been addressed immediately open line of communication is perfect. This is a very large job is crews have showed up when they said they were going to be here, and as we have made changes throughout the process everyone is more than helpful
- Better Home ImprovementsBetter Home Improvement - Better Bathrooms and Kitchens did a fabulous job on redoing two vintage bathrooms. Everything was torn out and rebuilt or replaced. They were there every day, they worked the whole time, they cleaned up after themselves. They consulted me on where to put towel racks, shelves, and mirrors. They did one bathroom at a time so we had use of the facilities. I just can’t say enough about how efficient, pleasant, and thorough they were. Yes, I would use them again and I have already consulted with them on a couple of other projects
- STEVE CABANISS PAINTINGOver the past ten years, my wife and I have used Steve Cabaniss Painting four separate times, getting both maintenance and upgrades in painting projects done around the house. Every time, this company preformed superior workmanship (they take their craft seriously); they were always on-time, used the best materials, took care to cover things to prevent drips, cleaned up after themselves thoroughly, and completed the projects right on schedule. They are professional and very polite. They stand behind their work. They are local, use long-term employees loyal to both company and customers, and their prices are right in line with our expectations. They are very reasonable people and will work along with you to get what you want done, done the way you want it, and it is a pleasure doing business with them. These people are so good and so honest, I no longer need multiple quotes as I have never found anyone that can beat Steve Cabaniss Painting. Strong: RECOMMEND
- Martin ServicesWe moved from Florida, into a renovated house in Roanoke Virginia, after an exhaustive search. The house, although beautifully renovated, left a few areas that really needed attention. Our basement was half-finished, providing us with a family room, including a wet bar. But the other side of the basement, which herein shall be called "the dungeon" was a dark, raw, fully exposed area. There was a washer/dryer hookup, but that was all. My wife hated it. Exposed wood, cement floor... cavernous. We hired Martin Services, here in Roanoke, VA, to do the renovation. Dan Martin gave us a very fair bid on the project, and we accepted. We described what we wanted: - frame out an area approximately 12x12, into a laundry room, with 4 walls, and a door into the remaining storage area. - all of the pipes, dryer exhaust, and heating ducts to be enclosed. - a drop ceiling put in with new LED lighting. - ceramic tile installed. - three cabinets installed, with an L-Shaped counter top. - a sink in the counter-top, with a detachable hand sprayer. All of this, plus the electrical work, plumbing, painting and finishing. Dan and his crew were courteous, always on time (and a lot of this was over the Christmas holidays), and very expert in their work. Dan made sure we were happy with every phase of the project, always communicating with us. Everything was completed to our extreme satisfaction. The room is no longer a dungeon. In fact, my wife looks for laundry to do, just to hang out in the room. I would hire Martin Services for any project, and would recommend them to anyone looking for a competent, fair, professional and very friendly contractor
- Rock Solid Construction & DesignRoof has leaked since day 1 on our deck. Builders attempted to repair it twice but leaks worse now. The screen is pulling away from deck already after 5 months. Began bathroom project with frame work which WILL NOT pass code. Took money for remaining materials needed and never showed back up. Constantly left cigarette filters in our yard after being repeatedly asked not to do that. Left trash and FOOD in our yard each day that they did show up. Would promise to show up on certain days only to have a new Covid/Sickness excuse for 5 months. Did not give the courtesy of a phone call with excuse, as we had to contact them each and every time. We now have to have a REPUTABLE roofing company replace the roof on our deck, as well as a new contractor to finish the bathroom. We are out thousands of dollars thanks to Mitchel Baxter of Rock Solid Construction & Design LLC....Have copies of text messages, cancelled checks, and our contracts to prove each and every word of this post
- Labor for NeighborQuote was reasonable and Rob started almost immediately. With years of experience in construction, he answered my questions and provided info on exterior doors. Caulked the windows and installed trim. Biggest issue was door not fitting. He contacted another pro and they customized the frame for door. Very friendl
- Troy Miller PaintingFantastic job! The painting was done really well with clear attention to detail and they were really responsive to questions prior to the actual paint job. Even did some drywall repairs in a few places. Very friendly. So impressed I have already recommended them to a friend who needs painting done.
Drywall Contractors in Christiansburg
- Business Description:Owner operated for over 16 years. We specialize in all Painting, Drywall, Wallpaper Removal and Pressure Washing services. Give us a call for a free quote! we are insured and class c business license.Recent Review:Angi stated that this painting company would serve zip 24060 (Blacksburg, VA). My wife called and Troy told her he does not serve this area.Ron L.
- Business Description:At B & B Services we pride ourselves on being one of the top company's in the area that brings you any services that you might need in or outside your home. We do Heating & A/C, Ductwork Cleanings, install Water Heaters, Electrical, some Plumbing, Pressure Washing, Deck repairs and builds, (General) Remodeling, and all Handyman work as well. Need a gas line run for your Stove or Gas logs, no problem, we can do it. Our customers constantly comment on our high quality of work and the high amoun..Recent Review:Absolutely worst experience I have ever had. Chris came out and without even looking over the unit tried to sell me on a new system. I understand this is a unit that's being phased out, but without even trying to see if it could be repaired went straight for a sale. After hooking up the meter, he stated the compressor is bad and continued to push a new system. Apparently he then left the fuse disconnected so the system would not turn on at all. After he left I was able to get ahold of the person who originally installed the heat pump. they came out and discovered the capacitor had burned out. 5 minute repair and system is now working perfectly. I'm out $75.00, but when this system does go out, I can ABSOULTELY guarantee who I won't be calling. Avoid at all costFred H.
- Business Description:****Please call, text or message me with a contact phone number****, so I can contact you back for more info on your repairs.*. We do all the things listed below and I try to meet deadlines doing the best work possible. If it's things I don't do,more than likely I have someone who can. Everyone is insured,so no worries...Feel free to email, text ,call, or message me with questions or to get an estimates. Thank You! TraviRecent Review:Extremely well! Travis is honest, prompt, detail-oriented, a great communicator, respectful and professional. He and his crew gave me peace of mind during my project.Jennifer W.
- Business Description:Custom int/ext painting. Family owned and operated business. over 20 years of experience. EPA lead certifed. Member of the BBB.Recent Review:Over the past ten years, my wife and I have used Steve Cabaniss Painting four separate times, getting both maintenance and upgrades in painting projects done around the house. Every time, this company preformed superior workmanship (they take their craft seriously); they were always on-time, used the best materials, took care to cover things to prevent drips, cleaned up after themselves thoroughly, and completed the projects right on schedule. They are professional and very polite. They stand behind their work. They are local, use long-term employees loyal to both company and customers, and their prices are right in line with our expectations. They are very reasonable people and will work along with you to get what you want done, done the way you want it, and it is a pleasure doing business with them. These people are so good and so honest, I no longer need multiple quotes as I have never found anyone that can beat Steve Cabaniss Painting. Strong: RECOMMENDLarry P.
- Business Description:Better Bathrooms & Kitchens is a full service residential remodeling comapany located in Salem, VA. We have proudly served homeowners in Central and Southwest Virginia since 1995. We offer complete bathroom and kitchen remodeling, as well as interior and exterior painting. Fully licensed and insured, Better Bathrooms & Kitchens can handle every aspect of your project, including vanities, countertops, electrical work, plumbing, tiling, construction, and much more without the need for subcontra..Recent Review:We had a very nice consultation with Tracy, the company owner. He drove a good way to consult with us and listened intently to what we are wanting. He showed us choices in products and costs. His company, Better Baths and Kitchens sounds like it has a great reputation and has been steadily growing. We asked for more time to make our decision and he cheerfully agreed and gave us 30 days. He also wore a facemask and gloves to the consultation in our home. We had a positive experience with Tracy. I do recommend himJane U.
- Business Description:American Quality Construction, Inc is a general contractor and can handle any type of commercial or residential construction request. With over 31 years of construction experience no job is too small, too large or too complicated. The company is a licensed VA DPOR Class A contractor and is fully insured. We thrive on meeting customer dreams and do all we can to keep our customers happy. Thank you for giving us an opportunity to earn your businessRecent Review:Mark responded to a message I left him quickly. Was out to evaluate the cause of a leak in the roof almost immediately, called me with an estimate that was very reasonable and did the job on the spot before the rain came. Very appreciative of his quick response and his workBrian B.
- Business Description:Duncan Enterprises has over 20 years experience in construction on residential. We specialize in shingle Roofs and decks. We offer free estimates. Also we are licensed and insured. We are a small family owned and operated business working hard to serve you! We except cash, checks and credit cardsRecent Review:Roofing and siding were done in proper manner in short they did an excellent job. Gutter and downspouts installations were done well. Concrete slab and gazebo were done well too.Caridad R.
- Business Description:A Family Business ran by a 4th generation Painter, Corey Webster, providing professional workmanship and top quality results for over 40 years. Specializing in all painting, interior/exterior, residential, commercial, industrial, painting, patching, caulking, pressure washing, wallpaper removal, garage floors, drywall, ceramic tile, carpentry and more! Call for a Free estimateRecent Review:Good work. Slight imperfections here and there once work was done (to be expected on a large job). They fixed everything I pointed out, with no complaints.B B.
- Business Description:Strong building and remodeling company with 30+ years of experience in the industry. Our customers satisfaction is our goal. We are owner operated by the same people who build for you. We are safety oriented and look forward to building for you. Licenses include: Class A RBC, Class A CBC, Class A EMC, Registered Land Disturber. When contacting our office for an estimate, please remember we have a high call volume and you will be answered in order it is received! Thank you very much, Jackson &..Recent Review:Work was generally of high quality with some minor painting issues. Arthur Jackson did an excellent job of analyzing problems unique to the house and proposing and implementing effective solutions. Floor replacement and refinishing work was particularly well doneScott S.
- Business Description:Complete home remodeling. Award winning.Recent Review:Process was wonder from start to finish. Price was in line with other contractors. The guys doing the work were prompt vary curtious. Job site was vary clean through out the entire job. Me. Crockett followed threw with everything we had discussed in the planning stages. Me.Lilly made sure project stayed in line and on schedule. I would definitely have them do any of my projects from here on outKevin C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
When tackling large projects at home, it won't take long before you come up against the nuisance of drywall dust. Cutting down the amount of dust and where it travels can make your project safer, quicker, and a greater overall success.
Fixing up your drywall can make a big difference in your home. Unless you have a large hole or a damaged corner, drywall repair is usually straightforward. Learn the best drywall repair tips along with the tools and supplies you need.
Find drywall contractors in
- Prices Fork
- Copper Hill
- Bent Mountain
- Cave Spring
- Poages Mill
- Boones Mill
drywall contractors in Christiansburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Woman's Touch Cleaning LLC1101 lora lane
- Abracadabra Restoration Specialists LLC5034 Lee Hwy
- Affordable Labor & Contracting2837 Gum Springs Rd
- ALLEN MASONRY INC1814 3rd Street
- Alpha Design & Construction LLc.
- American Quality Construction, Inc140 E Main St
- AS IT STANDS HOME IMPROVEMENTS6159 Jeters Chapel Rd
- A Woman's Touch Cleaning LLC
- B & B Services328 E Riverside Dr
- Back Country Builders2444 Reesedale Road
- BayWatch Development Corporation (B D C)PO Box 478
- Beck Builders Inc1133 Forest Lawn Dr
- Benjamin Bear Associates / O.L. TURNER & Sons Inc.P.O. Box 20276 Roanoke VA
- Better Home Improvements30 W Main St
- Big Boy Painting106 Catlett Ct
- Black Mountain Renovations5972 Twine Hollow rd
- Boothe Construction Co2728 Dell Ave. N.E.
- Brooks Drywall Solutions Inc1202 Missouri Avenue
- B & B Services
- Carreon Drywall1634 Meadors Spur Rd
- CCR Home Improvements240 lucas street
- Clark Family Builders LLC5352 Cloverdale Rd
- Cole Painting60 James st.
- Community Housing Partners448 Depot St NE
- Cornerstone Contracting LLC4735 Maple Branch Rd.
- Creative Concepts LLCPO Box 1511
King George, Virginia
- Crockett Home Improvement Inc1255 Radford St
- Curb Velocity1977 Nace Rd
- Carreon Drywall
- F & S Building Innovations, Inc.2944 Orange Ave NE
- Fifth Generation Painting1811 Fareham rd sw
- Fowlers Painting3908 Pitzer Rd.
- Friedman Home Improvement109 Yorkshire Ct
- Friendly Structures, LLC1106 Kentwood Dr
- F & S Building Innovations, Inc.
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handy Hands444 Hidden Hill Ln
Boones Mill, Virginia
- Handy Tom LLC3159 Bobcat Ln
- Harrington Contracting962 Etzler Rd
- Haynes Building & Pump Service125 North Main STREET # 500- 252
- HUGHES DRYWALL3117 Green Ridge Rd
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- J.P.R. Painting, LLC3712 yellow mountain rd
- Jackson & Jackson Inc.P.O. Box 19542
- Jackson Enterprises125 Arrowhead Trail Suite F
- JIMO3844 Welcome Valley Rd
- JMS Builders & Developers, Inc.1481 Little Timber Ridge
- John Hicks Drywall Co7331 Walker Rd
- June Covington Plasterers2423 Orange Ave NW
- J.P.R. Painting, LLC
- Painter's Edge LLC.3991 Floyd Hwy S
- Pardue Painting Company2328 Williamson Rd NE
- Penn Forest Services1114 Moorman Ave NW
- Pitman Service Group (PSG)404 Walnut Ave SE
- Prime Time Painting
- Pro-To-Call Painting & Pressure Washing Co.LLCPO BOX 517
- Painter's Edge LLC.
- Quality Landscaping and Maintenance709 Shelbourne Avenue
- Quality Landscaping and Maintenance
- SALEM PAINTINGPO Box 634
- Sanchez Drywall2218 Charlevoix Court SW
- Schwab Remodeling350 Arbor Dr # 841
- Southwest Sunroom & Window Co.625 S COLLEGE AVE
- Stanleydemo902 Bridge St SW
- Stephano's Construction, LLC121 Artillery Rd
- STEVE CABANISS PAINTING2553 Gravel Hill Rd
- SALEM PAINTING
- T&M Remodeling and Repairs,INC111 Beavercreek Rd
- TBS Construction LLC4752 Scruggs Rd
- The "Noke's" Handyman2264 Dillons Mill Rd
- THE FINISHING TOUCH II INCPO BOX 1375
- The Handy Hammer5719 Club Lane
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- Troy Miller Painting1330 Belleview Ave SE
- Turner Long Construction1807 Murry Road, Suite GA
- T&M Remodeling and Repairs,INC
- Vanguard Construction112 Logan St
- Vanguard Construction