Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Ashland, VA
There are 3 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Ashland
- HARVEY L PARKS INCWe needed a quick survey of a property in Richmond, VA for an upcoming tax sale. I contacted Harvey Parks and they completed the survey even earlier than promised -- and delivered a PDF copy via email. We also needed a CAD (DXF) version of the survey file, which they also provided at no charge. Great service for a competitive price! I recommended them to a couple of realtors we work with in the Richmond area
- Landmark-Fleet SurveyorsSolid company and fair pricing. Awesome to work with, kind and professional. Overall an excellent value, we couldn't be happier. Would hire again and/or recommend to friends and family.
- HARVEY L PARKS INCCompany has a long history standing as a surveying company. Respectful of property, Quick response (peak season) to do work. Reasonable in rates. Would recommend A+
- Bruce Landes SurveyorBruce and his team did a great job with the survey for our yard! Bruce was quick to respond and prompt to schedule. They were professional and efficient with the survey. The survey was in preparation for a backyard fence. The fencing company even commented on what a good job the survey team did. Would definitely recommend to a friend
- Bruce Landes SurveyorBruce Landes Surveyor and his people did a great job. Rachael, in the office was especially helpful. I needed a job rushed for a real estate closing and they had a surveyor come out on a Sunday to help me meet my deadline. Very responsive and professional group.
- Landmark-Fleet SurveyorsThey came the day after I notified them I needed the survey. Very quick to get there and get the job done. I feel they did an expert job and gave me a great discount for doing business with them.
- Landmark-Fleet SurveyorsLandmark-Fleet Surveyors was highly professional and very expedient in our request for surveying services. Rachel was very detailed in her request for information on the front end of the assignment and their turn around time on field work was way ahead of expectations.
- Bruce Landes SurveyorI called Bruce on September 30 to receive information about the land surveying services as I was having a garage built. He was very knowledgeable and promptly answered my questions. The service was very quick and prompt. The following Monday, the guys were there and completed the requested services. I would definitely recommend them for your land surveying needs
- HARVEY L PARKS INCI retained Parks Surveying via phone to provide me with a plat of our property lines. They came out when they said they would (we didn't have to be there), and both my new plat and bill came via email. I was also provided with a hard copy of the plat via USPS. I was able to pay almost instantly from my emailed invoice. The whole process couldn't have been any easier or more professional
- Baseline Land SurveyingVery pleased they got the job done quick and Stephen was more than helpful in responding to my questions and concerns.
Land Surveyors in Ashland
- Business Description:Bringing over 35 years of experience, Landmark-Fleet is a modern land surveying firm comprised of highly qualified and well-experienced surveyors, CADD technicians, and support personnel. We utilize trained field survey crews, fully equipped with the latest electronic data collection equipmentRecent Review:Solid company and fair pricing. Awesome to work with, kind and professional. Overall an excellent value, we couldn't be happier. Would hire again and/or recommend to friends and family.Chad W.
- Business Description:Im Jake Livengood and I would like to take this opportunity to briefly introduce our company Livengood Electrical llc so that you may consider our company for your electrical needs. Livengood electrical llc is a New small business, electrical contractor based right outside of Charlottesville Virginia, while serving Charlottesville and surrounding countys. Our services include wiring for new construction, Add ons, Remodels, Custom Houses, Additions and trouble shooting. Our company is committe..Recent Review:The job went great! Livengood Electric went over and above my expectations for this project. This wasn’t the easiest project out there on sure but with Jake’s expertise he was able to make short work of the project. We have a new service panel do you provide us years ofTrouble free electrical service, and a new generator but when the power goes out! We couldn’t be happier! Thanks again JakeLogan B.
- Business Description:We are a very innovative Engineering consultant firm that truly turns ideas into reality. We specialize in creating full architecture packages , 3D/2D model designs , permit drawings etc. There literally is no limit to what we can do. We have a total of 23 plus years of industry experience. We guarantee to be 10% lower then the competition. We fully stand by our workRecent Review:It was an amazing experience from start to finish. They had a reasonable price. They were very knowledgeable.William D.
- Business Description:PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY: email@example.com 804-748-8641Recent Review:We needed a quick survey of a property in Richmond, VA for an upcoming tax sale. I contacted Harvey Parks and they completed the survey even earlier than promised -- and delivered a PDF copy via email. We also needed a CAD (DXF) version of the survey file, which they also provided at no charge. Great service for a competitive price! I recommended them to a couple of realtors we work with in the Richmond areaMark H.
- Recent Review:I contracted for with Able to paved a walkway in October 2018. We went back and forth over whether to have existing pavers cleaned. Ultimately, I signed a contract for what I thought was just the walkway - it too Able months and months to get me on their schedule with work starting sometime around April or May 2019. When I need a new area to be worked on, I pulled the contract to find Able's information, I realized that I had paid for the existing pavers to be cleaned. Granted, the prior work was done about 18 month ago, but I still had paid for it. I called Dave at Able who said that was just too bad for me - he would not honor the contract and would not even discuss a discount for the areas I paid for plus full payment for the new work. He was rude and dismissivMary F.
- Business Description:Transportation/Utility Design, Traffic, Land Development and Planning, Surveying, Right-of-way Acquisition, Environmental, Construction Engineering and Inspection, Structural, Litigation Support
- Business Description:Frederick A. Gibson & Associates has been providing Land Surveying and related services since 1987. Highly trained, professional staff. No job is too small or too large, anywhere in Virginia.
- Business Description:A premier Land Development Solutions company and a commercial residential build and design management company all in one. Celebrating 31 years of increasing success in the highly competitive development industry. We can help make your next venture successful and profitable. Additional DBA - Pyramid Land DevelopmentRecent Review:It went excellent. I would highly recommend them.Bob A.
- Business Description:Local Small Construction Business with direct affiliates to House Cleaner and Electrician. Family Owned & Operated 3 Employees with ability to hire as needed for larger Jobs. Have and will Travel within and out of state, Liscensed and InsuredRecent Review:Wonderful service, friendly, professional, and efficient. <br />Amanda M.
- Business Description:Deitz Land Surveying has been offering personalized surveying services throughout Central Virginia since 2004. Garland Deitz has been a member in good standing with the Virginia Association of Surveyors since 2002
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the general accessibility of the site. This guide goes over all the factors involved in your land clearing cost.
Find land surveyors in
- Glen Allen
- Manakin Sabot
- Highland Springs
- Bon Air
- Ruther Glen
- Bowling Green
- King William
land surveyors in Ashland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Able Landscape Company2155 Lainer Ln Ste T
- Able Landscape Company
- DEITZ LAND SURVEYING12310 LULLINGTON DR
- DEITZ LAND SURVEYING
- HARVEY L PARKS INC4508 W HUNDRED RD P.O. BOX 3595
- HARVEY L PARKS INC
- Landmark-Fleet Surveyors8014 Midlothian Turnpike Suite # 103
- Landmark-Fleet Surveyors
- Pyramid Land Development Solutions7476 New Ridge Rd
- Pyramid Land Development Solutions
- Richardson Surveying and Mapping Services, LLC430 Southlake Boulevard 10-B
- Richardson Surveying and Mapping Services, LLC
- UAS Aerial Data Collection5412 Bordeaux Way
North Chesterfield, Virginia
- UAS Aerial Data Collection