Seven Hills Electric

Founded 2014 • With Angi since August 2009

PO Box 1717

Mechanicsville, VA 23116

Welcome to Seven Hills Electric, your home for quality electrical installations, repairs, and maintenance services done by qualified electricians properly licensed to offer electrical services within Richmond and the Greater Richmond Metro areas. Electrical Contracting Additional DBA: Seven Hills

07/16/2020

Robert A.

April promptly contacted us and Bruce came in response to our emergency. He was able to locate the last one in Richmond and installed it immediately. Thank you so much.

Description of Work
Replace main circuit breaker

08/23/2019

Jason A.

The initial work they did was fine -- or maybe not, since we experienced an electrical problem with the item. When we called the company to ask about the warranty, the woman who answered the phone said she would check into it and get back to us, RADIO SILENCE. When I called back she told me they wouldn't cover the repair. Fine. She didn't apologize or say anything about why she didn't call, as she promised. I support I felt forgiving, because I then asked if she would provide a quote for the repair. She said she would contact me. RADIO SILENCE. It's been a while now. This experience - the lack of responsiveness and professionalism - has convinced me never to call this company again.

Description of Work
Electrical

07/08/2018

Sybil P.

completed as planned, reasonably priced

Description of Work
power to barn on property

01/16/2018

Roslyn W.

This was the second time I've used Seven Hills electrical service. Great service & price; would definitely recommend to others.

Description of Work
Replace ceiling fan.

Category ceiling fans

12/27/2017

Kathy M.

Great. The folks over at Seven Hills Electric really know how to treat people. I never leave service reviews but they deserve to be recognized. I worked with April, Bruce and David, from scheduling my appointment to offering suggestions on future services. Bruce and David came out and were ready to roll. They wasted no time getting the work done and were both very pleasant and professional. You can tell they enjoy what they do because it showed. I have their number programmed in my phone because they are my 1st resource for anything electrical. I appreciate you guys!

Description of Work
replacing multiple light fixtures

12/18/2017

Kimberly R.

Not well. Service tech drilled holes (which were needed) to run wired cameras. The entries were left open and we were told it was possible for moisture to build behind the walls. The two techs had to leaved for additional supplies which we paid for, no issue but why not detail the job and purchase additional supplies to cover resealing entries required for install. We later put up sealant.

Description of Work
Install security cameras

11/30/2017

Daniel M.

The tech arrived on time. He was friendly and got the job done quickly. I would use them again.

Description of Work
I needed my doorbell transformer found and replaced.

11/13/2017

Joanne W.

We had not purchased the correct 3 way switch. I offered to go to Lowe's and get the right one. Instead Matt went to get the correct one while the other gentleman continued to work. We were pleased with their professionalism.

Description of Work
Had outlets and receptacles replaced in our kitchen. We had purchased the outlets and receptacles.

11/13/2017

Roslyn W.

Everything went well. Matt was quick, but efficient. I am very pleased with the work done. Matt was very professional and friendly. This was my second time using Seven Hills, and will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Replace ceiling; check light switch box wiring in bathroom.

Category electrician, ceiling fans

10/09/2017

Deborah B.

They arrived on time, were professional and the new fan looks great.

Description of Work
Replace a ceiling fan and examine some wiring.

Category electrician, ceiling fans

09/29/2017

Jeanne B.

They're fine. I will use no one else.

09/29/2017

Steven J.

They did a good job and kept he bathroom clean. I'd hire again.

Description of Work
Changed out exhaust fans in two bathrooms.

09/05/2017

Janice S.

It went well, except went over time alloted.

Description of Work
Provider exceeded number of hours paid for upfront.

08/14/2017

Elizabeth L.

James not only performed all the work quickly and professionally, but suggested an added light for the attic (there was none), he added a needed circuit breaker to the box to bring it to code, added a surge protector to the circuit box, and added a much needed outlet to the bathroom, while giving us the option of turns on the lights, the fan, and the fan light separately. So amazing! The is the second times James has done work for us and we would never have another electrician work for us again.

Description of Work
We needed a new attic fan (supplied by Seven Hills), a new fan in the bathroom, and 2 outside light fixtures reattached.

07/21/2017

Lukasz K.

On time, professionally and without any problems. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Fixing a broken circuit, installing new GFCIs, fixing the breaker board.

07/13/2017

Teresa B.

Bruce and his partner were outstanding in quality and customer service. I would highly recommend this electrician, as he is very professional and extremely knowledgable.

Description of Work
Electrical wiring in an old home.

06/28/2017

Michael W.

Very well. They went above and beyond by taking back a broken fan when my wife couldn't because of having a newborn.

Description of Work
fan and floodlight installation

05/31/2017

Kathy T.

Great. He alerted me that my new bathroom fan was venting to attic due to a lazy contractor. So not only did he do great electrical work, he also let me know about problems resulting from a recent bathroom remodel.

Description of Work
Put up exterior lights, corrected poorly wired bathroom

05/22/2017

Roslyn W.

Bruce was great! Not only professional, but friendly. I appreciate the company calling me ahead of time to say I should list all of the electrical work I needed done, so that that I can ensure there was sufficient time for completion. I will definitely use the company again.

Description of Work
Inspected circuit breakers, changed outlets in bathrooms, fixed wall light switch, replaced outdoor light fixture, replaced light bulbs

05/17/2017

Matt S.

These guys were great. Showed up on time (for estimate and actual work). Was very responsive in getting things set up and most of all the work was done with excellence. Recommended!

Description of Work
install of recessed lighting

05/12/2017

rachel and siddarth N.

Matt is super professional and courteous. Very punctual and personable. I'm very pleased and would have had had everything replaced by them if I could have. I'll call Seven Hills/Matt to have more work done in the very near future.

Description of Work
Ceiling fan replaced, outdoor light fixture replaced, light fixture inspected and eventually replaced. I also got an additional light fixture replaced.

05/09/2017

rachel and siddarth N.

I can't compare price because I did not get another estimate. He was on time for the estimate.

Description of Work
They came out and gave me an estimate and are coming out Friday to do the work.

05/08/2017

Chadam H.

Matt and Steve from Seven Hills Electric showed up at 8a as they said they would and walked through the project. I had planned out the majority of the project including acquiring the necessary hardware and supplies and only needed help with the installation processes. Matt and Steve looked through everything, laid out their game plan to me, and then got started. The project went pretty smoothly with only one obstacle (presented by my house and unknown to me prior to hiring help) but the Seven Hills guys came up with a plan, presented it to me, and then went forward and got everything to work the way it needed to work. Once they had finished everything, they walked me through how they had done everything and made sure I was happy with the work they had performed. They also kept everything they were working on and where they were working clean throughout the project (vacuumed multiple times after wires were being fed through walls/insulation and after cutting some access hole in drywall.) All in all, the work this team did at my house was top notch and if I ever have any electric issues/projects that need some help/expertise, these guys will be my first and only call. They performed the work that I wanted done, they listened to what I wanted and had planned out, provided some insight and solutions to un-foreseen issues, and they successfully completed the project in the amount of time they estimated initially prior to me hiring them.

Description of Work
I hired Seven Hills Electric to help me replace the 30 amp power feed to my detached garage with a 60 amp power feed. This included removing the old UF wire and running four 6 awg THHN/THWN-2 wires from the main panel in my house down into the crawl space, through the crawl space (in ENT conduit that was also installed by Seven Hills during this project) to the existing pull box and conduit running from the house underground to the garage, where they connected the wire to a sub-panel. I provided the majority of the parts/supplies and Seven Hills provided the labor and some problem solving ability.

04/27/2017

Mary B.

Punctual. knowledgeable and efficient. We highly recommended Seven Hills Electric!

Description of Work
Reparing a ceiling fan light and installing 2 left get fixtures.

04/07/2017

Teresa B.

If you want electrical done, ask Bruce and Jeremiah. Fortunate to have hired them. They did great!!

Description of Work
installing outlets in 1915 homes.

Price Electrical Inc

Price Electrical Inc. has proudly served Poquoson and all of Hampton Roads since 2005. As a local family owned business, we take pride in providing superior quality electrical work at a fair price. We specialize in all facets of electrical work including commercial, residential, and repair work. No job is too big or too small. Give us a call today to discuss your electrical needs!

J & M Electrical Services

J&M Electrical Services is a family-owned and operated business, established in 2003. Our electrical technicians & staff strive to provide the most excellent customer service and personalized assistance specific to your individual application. Our belief and goal for every job is complete customer satisfaction, because we strive to “Do it right the first time”. We provide top notch electrical services for all residential & commercial jobs. NO job is to small for us to handle. Our trained professional technicians when dispatched to your call, will not only give you a price on the spot, but will also be prepared to complete most any task necessary at the time of service. J&M Electrical has built the company around honesty, loyalty and integrity. We guarantee every job we do. Our founder/president Jason Haynie, is a master electrician who strives to provide his clients with the best service & workmanship available on the market today! J&M Electrical Services is a Class “A” Electrical Contracting company fully licensed & insured! This company can handle any electrical, plumbing or gas need. We offer special financing options. We accept cash, check, and/or credit cards. We look forward to working with you. Check us out here: https://www.jmwired.com.

SD Electrical services

5 years (licensed journeyman) Full panel upgrades Electric vehicle charger installs Generator install Light fixture replacement Commercial Residential Service

Visa, MasterCard, Check

Residential & commercial electrical upgrade, installation & repair. Whole House Surge Protection, Security and Outdoor Lighting, Light Fixtures and Chandeliers, Ceiling Fan Installation, Circuit Breaker Replacements, Breaker Panel Replacement, Decorative Lighting, Electric Vehicle Charger Stations, Automatic Backup Generators, Landscape Lighting

we do not repair garage door openers