Westberry Htg & Air

Georgia: General
11/30/2023

22 Bryce Industrial Dr

Savannah, GA 31405

Westberry Heating & Air Conditioning is a family owned and operated company that has been in business since 1998. We are located in Savannah, Ga. We offer annual maintenance-club memberships and use straight forward pricing for service repairs. Club members always receive 20% discount on part and labor repairs and a special low $49.00 diagnostic fee. All employees wear company uniforms are drug tested and background checked. We accept all major credit cards and have credit approved financing available. Additional email - service@westberryhvac.com. Award winning....

HVAC Companies (88)air duct cleaning (10)dryer vent cleaning (3)electrician (2)water softeners (1)appliance repair (1)

04/19/2022

Trish M.

Amazing. The owner personally showed up or the estimate. The workers that showed up to do the install were very professional and completed the job in a timely manner.

Description of Work
a whole new Hvac system

Work Completed On 04/08/2022

08/05/2020

Paul Z.

We've used Westberry for several years for service, both routine and repair. Last fall it became clear our fifteen year old AC had seen better times. Westberry did the job on time and efficiently. They cleaned-up after themselves and did a professional job. As an aside, in my opinion, at a competitive price. They are my go to for AC service and will continue to be.

Description of Work
Routine service and AC replacement.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 11/25/2019

02/12/2020

Kathy K.

James was prompt, pleasant and thorough.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 02/12/2020

10/31/2019

Herb L.

I have a rental property from when I was stationed at Hunter Army Airfield and currently live out of state. David was very helpful and his company did a great job. I would also like to say thanks for supporting the military and providing a discount that I truly appreciated. I would definitely recommend his company and let others know that his 10 year labor warranty is one of the best that I have seen. Thank you Westberry.

Description of Work
Air Conditioner / Furnace replacement

Work Completed On 10/30/2019

09/08/2019

PAMELA F.

I have used Westberry HVAC for several years for biannual service, repairs, and replacement for my HVAC system. When Hurricane Irma flooded my old AC compressor, the team even built an elevated pad for the unit to sit on outside and hopefully prevent any other minor flooding incidents. I have the same technician come to my house each time, and although his name eludes me right now, he is always polite and gets the job done as quickly as possible. Their annual service contract is $162 and includes two visits per year for check ups. I have not used other companies so I don't know how their prices compare, but I have no need to go any place else.

Description of Work
AC service and replacement

Work Completed On 08/20/2019

08/02/2019

ALETA H.

I was very pleased with what they did. They're professional, friendly, thorough, efficient and courteous.

Description of Work
They check the system and they found out that all operations were normal.

Work Completed On 02/28/2019

09/10/2018

Robert M.

Very good. On time with excellent communication.

Description of Work
New HVAC unit installed

Work Completed On 08/31/2018

01/04/2018

Matthew S.

They were so punctual and professional. They told us our system was old, and will likely need to Ben replaced. But since it’s unseasonably cold they just fixed what needed to be fixed to keep us warm until things calmed down. Will definitely shop them when we get our new system!

Description of Work
Had a coolant leak.

Work Completed On 01/04/2018

12/17/2017

Jolynn F.

The technician was here quickly within a half hour and only charged us for the service call he installed a new fuse and he installed the Nest thermostat correctly!!

Description of Work
We tried to install the Nest by ourselves and couldn’t get it working. Turns out we blew a fuse.

Work Completed On 12/16/2017

09/27/2017

Beth H.

My air conditioner failed on a Saturday with 90+ heat. They came very quickly and advised me my compressor was shot, it was no longer under warranty, would cost almost $2,000 to fix but tech said he doubted that was all that was wrong and recommended a new unit (at $6000+). I called another company who was unable to come until Monday. Thank goodness I waited! The other company was able to tell me the compressor WAS under warranty and the rest of the unit looked good. They replaced the compressor, cleaned all my ducts, and re-sealed them. Also did a full inspection. All for less than $800. If I had not received a second opinion, I would have been out thousands of dollars. If you call this company- beware and get a second estimate!

Description of Work
Broken air conditioner

Work Completed On 08/19/2017

Ms. [Member Name Removed], has written the wrong review on us. We are the company that she called second not the 1st company that told her it was out of warranty. We were actually the company that installed the system originally and we fixed/repair it under the manufacturers warranty, She is now a club member.

08/28/2017

Paul Z.

They were early, yay! Neat, professional and will absolutely use again. James, the AC technician is the best!

Description of Work
AC repair, turned out our AC needed cleaning and some refrigerant.

Work Completed On 07/28/2017

07/30/2017

KELSEY C.

I had a pretty good experience. They were pretty good and pretty knowledgeable.

Description of Work
They came to look at my air conditioning.

Work Completed On 07/01/2017

06/17/2017

GEORGE M.

Excellent. I would use them again.

Description of Work
They installed my duct work, redid my duct work.

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 08/16/2016

05/30/2017

Warren Y.

Very reasonable time spent on repair. Professional.

Description of Work
Compressor needed to be replaced, (worn out, stopped working)

Work Completed On 05/30/2017

02/06/2017

Carolyn R.

The owner of the company came to see what the job required midweek. We were emailed a bid on a Thursday, we email a positive response over the weekend and the work was completed during that week. I liked the fact the owner came early before the work started to answer questions and direct his workers. He was on site several times.

Description of Work
We hired Westberry to replace the ductwork for out heating and cooling system which is located in our attic space.

Work Completed On 01/19/2017

01/10/2017

rhea M.

i found the Savannah Dream Team for HVAC!!! The thing that impressed me most about David and his team were previous customer's reviews. People used words like trust and integrity. The bottom line for any installation comes down to the who installs it. I searched Angie's List, reviews for HVAC products and the BBB. I intially called Westberry HVAC to have my ducts cleaned. They told me even after cleaning ducts and the coils the system was still old and duct work not sealed properly. I used a lighter flame in the past to see if the air was coming out and now I can feel it blowing across the room! I thought I would be without heat for a night but David was so thoughtful in replacing a section at a time so I was never without the meager heat the old system produced. Words just cannot convey how absolutely thrilled I am to have chosen David. I recommend them with confidence. Yes, integrity, honesty along with experienced and professional are what you can expect. These guys are so AWESOME!

Description of Work
Duct work replaced and install new HVAC system.

Work Completed On 12/19/2016

12/16/2016

Bryan R.

They were fine. They had great communication. They're professional, family owned and local company.

Description of Work
I did receive an estimate, but they did not do any work. It was for replacing an air conditioner unit.

09/21/2016

John B.

They did quite well. They traced down an electrical problem that I had. They were extremely good on purchase and installation that I made. Price was good and I have a 10 year warranty on the unit and labor which, is unheard of. They put stuff on the floor, so they wouldn't track stuff through the house. They were professional about it, and I was impressed with that. I'd call them back, they're good people. I called, the guy came out and gave me an estimate. He came a few days later, he brought two or three guys with him, and installed both units the same day. I was happy with them. They gave me a fair price and did what they said they would do. They were quick about it, did a good job, cleaned up afterwards, and I couldn't find anything wrong with it. I have recommended them to my neighbor.

Description of Work
Westberry Heating & Air replaced two heat pumps. They installed a new unit a year and a half ago.

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 07/21/2016

04/20/2015

Robert L.

All work was done in one day including clean up. All was done with professionalism and attention to detail. Westberry always does quality work.

Description of Work
Westberry installed a new 4 ton heat pump system

Work Completed On 04/14/2015

01/06/2015

Christy & Matt D.

The dryer vent was just blowing lint all over the attic; the upstairs bathroom vent was blowing fecal smells and shower steam all over the attic, and the downstairs vent was blowing fecal smells all over the attic. David came out immediately after calling Westberry and gave us and estimate and a solution. Safety was one of our biggest concerns because the dryer ventilation system was anything but that and had a P-trap in the vent tubing. This is now up to code and we do not have to worry about this anymore. Originally, we wanted everything vented to the front of the home but then changed out mind and had it vented to the rear. David and his team took care of this while we were out of town and texted us pictures of the finished work. Just so you know, this is the fourth (I had to correct this) time we have had David out to do something for us and we've writen a review three times (forgot to write one last summer when vac-cay guests turned the AC way up on a 90-some degree day and something broke in it. David got there in 20 min and fixed it in no time at all). Excellent service, quality work, and very, very fair price. Christy and Matt Daecher Historic district - City of Savannah

Description of Work
Re-routed the dryer vent and diverted it to the rear of the home. Added a dryer vent box to the wall above the dryer and within reach to bring it up to code. Re-routed the upstairs bathroom vent to the rear of the home and actually routed it outside. Re-routed the downstairs bathroom vent to the rear of the home.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 01/05/2015

10/19/2014

Rachelle H.

Phenomenal business man! He is the most honest guy I have found in a long time. We came out to our home and quickly gave us an estimate to replace both of our air handlers and recommended the ERV to help with getting fresh air into our home. The install went smoothly and we are very happy with the new systems.

Description of Work
We had both air handlers replaced and an ERV (exchange return vent) installed.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 08/28/2014

07/25/2014

Erik B.

The dispatcher at Westberry Heating & Air Conditioning understood the urgency of our call. She managed to rearrange the schedule and less than one hour later the repairman was on the job. He introduced himself and then immediately donned a pair of disposable work booties. He listened patiently to my explanation of the problem. After that he got right to work and less than 15 minutes later he had found the source of the problem and repaired the unit. Before leaving he made sure that the system was doing well on coolant. He also inspected the filters and adjusted some of the vents so that they no longer rattle. Prior to happening upon Westberry we had been working with the same appliance repairman at a major appliance-repair business in our area. When that trusted repairman opened up his own appliance repair service we continued to call him with every appliance issue. He had cleared our a/c drain pipe when it had become clogged with yard debris. So when we detected a significant increase in humidity inside the house we checked the drain pipe and found that it again appeared to be clogged as no water was dripping from it. Our attempts at clearing the clog were futile so we placed a call in for him to come out. He was not able to come right away but we have two systems and so we decided that we would rather wait for him to take a look at it rather than call another guy that was a complete unknown to us. On the appointed day the small business owner never showed up and did not bother to call in order to re-schedule the visit. We left several messages for him which were all to no avail. So we searched Angie's List and made an appointment with one of the HVAC companies listed in our area. The dispatcher of one company told us that their technician should be expected at our house by noon. Early that afternoon we decided that it would be best to follow up rather than let a whole other day go by without a fully functioning system. She was unable to give us any better idea about when the repairman would show up so we called some other companies on Angie's List. We couldn't be more pleased that we found Westberry Heating & Air Conditioning. Thank you Angie's List!

Description of Work
Replaced condenser capacitor

Work Completed On 07/25/2014

07/20/2014

Darren W.

Westberry was an excellent service and I would recommend to anyone! I scheduled an appointment by phone, the appointment was made for 2 days from the phone call so pretty quick. However what I was extremely impressed with was the technician, the technician named Billy showed up 10 min early to our appointment, was extremely polite and his overall mood was just great. He was constantly whistling and humming tunes as he worked (shows me he is not a disgruntled unhappy worker) he completed my AC inspection very quickly, but I ensured everything was inspected as I watched from a distance all the inspections he completed. Mr. Billy then found that I had a clogged drain line and before starting any work, he ensured I wanted the work completed and completely explained the pricing rubric with me and gave me a grand total of pricing by completion of work. There was no, "I fixed it, no you pay" deal. He also offered me a great yearly servicing program offered by Westberry which I accepted and extremely happy with. I would highly suggest you inquire about this program. After completion of AC inspection and drain line clearance, he made sure to explain to me everything he completed and the overall status of my AC in great detail where there was no questions I had by the end of update. Mr. Billy then grabbed his things and wished me a great day. I highly suggest and will be specifically requesting Mr. Billy upon my next servicing by Westberry AC.

Description of Work
Complete AC inspection/ AC drain line repair