There are many different factors to consider when estimating the cost of hiring a professional landscape architect for your home. Factors like square footage, water features, and the project’s scope can all affect how much you can expect to pay.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Ashburn, VA
There are 218 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Ashburn
- Independence Landscape & Lawn CareMark Haller (account manager) contacted me right away to provide an estimate and was accommodating to a schedule change. He answered my questions when walking around and reviewing my property, and provided an estimate by that evening. He set my expectations as to when the team would be available to provide the services and met those expectations; also notifying me the day before the team would be arriving. The team arrived promptly in the morning, completed the work quickly and neatly. The work was well done and they cleaned up and removed the debris
- Independence Landscape & Lawn CareWe have used Independence for 5-6 years. Mark has always been quick to respond and offers sound and professional advice when needed. His team(s) have always been prompt, courteous, and very professional. We will continue to use this lawn care company.
- Mottern Masonry DesignThe Mottern Masonry team was great to work with and provided high quality work at a competitive price. We had them install a stone patio, approx. 120 SF, for a fire pit area. When Jeff came for the estimate we had an idea of what we wanted, but after discussing things with Jeff we changed our minds on patio shape and material, and it came out great. Ask questions and listen to advice. The installation team was also great. Communication was open throughout the process to ensure things went smoothly. And, of course, Guy was responsive and helpful getting us scheduled and setup. It's been in a month now, and the new patio is looking great! Price-wise, Mottern came in on par with their competitors. I would recommend them to anyone
- Xtra Care Landscaping & Design INCIt was a large project that took over four weeks to complete. Markus and his crew of two worked very hard, full days despite most days being very hot. They even worked a full Saturday after the previous day was rained out. We provided a photo of the outdoor fireplace we wanted and they built it beautifully. The project supervisor, CJ, was very easy to work with and made sure the project would "make us happy forever"
- Phoenix Home Services IncClint and the team did a fantastic job! They were very professional and their work was unbelievable. No pressure to get a contract like other outfits and we were informed daily on the progress of the job. No games! Timelines and expectations were delivered as promised. I highly re omens Phoenix Home Services. They are the best
- East Coast Landscape DesignIt went great! The work East coast landscape provided was fantastic!! After going to to other contractors East Coast Landscaping was great on price, provided professional quality work, and was done very quick! I highly recommend them!!
- MA Cleaning & Landscaping Design IncMA exceeded our expectations. Their designer knows her stuff, and her crew does an excellent job of executing the plan. Not only would I hire them again, I plan to work with them on an ongoing basis.
- E T General Contractor INCAfter a lot of research and interviews with different contractors, Julio of ET General Contractor was the man for the job. Very professional, punctual and detailed in his estimating process. I understood every aspect of the project and got a very detailed pricing on the work at hand. The job was done on schedule and his crew were very professional and skilled. I want to thank Julio and his crew for the amazing Patio (1738 sq ft patio) and I have recommended him to many of my family and friends. Highly Recommend ET General Contractor
- Xtra Care Landscaping & Design INCExcellent job after we agreed to a second draft of the project plans. The crew was very punctual and professional. The crew leader made welcome suggestions as they worked to make the final outcome look and function even better than originally designed, and better than I expected. He also made welcome suggestions for redesigning the flow of water on my downhill slope property that has had water collection problems for many years. Anybody having concrete pavers put in at a custom size or shape should know that cutting the pavers on site creates a lot of dust, but the effect is totally worth it
- MA Cleaning & Landscaping Design IncGreat service. Very responsive, and pleasant team. Every inch of our yard is covered. I recommend highly.
Landscapers in Ashburn
- Business Description:Brian David Mahan, Master Gardener, and his expert crew have been helping homeowners in Silver Spring and Takoma Park, Maryland since 1993. We can reshape and beautify neglected yards, or any yards. Our creative expertise can provide you with a basic plan compatible with your needs and budgeRecent Review:There are not enough words to describe how wonderful Brian and his team from Yard by Yard Makeovers was! They are friendly, professional, and efficient. Brian not only listened to what I envisioned, but provided his expertise to bring my vision to life. I would highly recommend them to anyone who has landscaping needs. -Tonia ETonia E.
- Business Description:Established in 2012. After 15 years of landscaping experience I wanted to establish my own name, and bring the quality work I take pride in directly to the home owners who appreciate it. 18 years in the business, and we are a company everyone can trust and rely on. I know our dedication and hard work will leave you happy. My pride in my work can become your pride in your home and the new, beautiful landscape that surrounds itRecent Review:I can't say anything but good this about them, they are timely, detailed oriented, pristine, perfectionist, fair in price, neat and they clean up after themselves.Suzanne S.
- Business Description:A small, family owned business,operated by a father and his two sons with over 20 years of experience in the field. Ensuring that the customers are our number one priority and providing the best quality service possible. No longer offering Landscaping - Hardscaping and Paving
- Business Description:Our goal is to provide every customer with a flawless and worry-free experience for every project we complete. We provide an endless list of outdoor and property services, so be sure to contact us with any questions you may have! When you work with our company, you will always be working and corresponding with the owner/operator Sean Bartz. Sean works directly with every client to ensure they are informed with the best information available to personalize every client's personal preferences i..Recent Review:On February I contacted Angies List or Home Advisor (I'm not exactly sure which one) looking for a Landscaper. about two hours later I received a call from Sean Bartz. We spoke about the work I needed done and he agreed to come the next day to give me an estimate. He showed up right on time and I found him very very personable. I explained exactly what I wanted and he gave me an estimate for $3200 to remove the concrete and sod 1/2 of the front lawn at this time we also discussed lawn maintenance of the sod and he assured me he would write me a proposal for 6 visits per year. I gave him a check for $1700 and That was the last time I saw Sean Bartz himself. After several days of bad weather, the crew showed up, removed the concrete and laid the sod in the front lawn but also did the front and back which I had not asked for. I called Sean and he told me I would not be charged for their mistake. I gave him another check and that was that. about 6 weeks later I noticed brown spots appearing here and there, so I called Sean about the lawn care estimate and to ask why I was getting brown spots. I NEVER SPOKE TO HIM AGAIN. through the spring and summer the brown spots kept appearing more and more and I called him and text him literally every other day .Finally on I sent him a very angry telling him I would give him until Monday and if I didn't hear from him I would take further steps. he answered that text and asked me to send a picture. I did and he responded saying it looks like "grubs sneaking in" and sent me a link for a product on Amazon. He told me he wasn't in Maryland but that as soon as he got back, he would come down and look at it. That was the last connection. It’s obvious that he installed infested sod because the grass that was there before he came is growing beautifully. I have called him every day since I put it down and he refuses to pick up his phoneJoan B.
- Business Description:Divine Landscaping Inc is a full service landscape company. Our professional design team can help you from start to finish with ALL your landscape needs. From custom stone work, retaining walls, patios and walkways to carpentry, landscape lighting, water features, landscape design and installation. We give free estimates on all our workRecent Review:Jaime and his crew did an outstanding job. True professionals and hard workers and I have found my long term lawn and landscaping company for good. Highly recommended and 5 stars all the wayCyrus H.
- Business Description:Hemax Construction Services & Landscaping LLC is a landscaping company offering a wide range of home improvement services in Northern Virginia. We believe that each landscaping project is a reflection of our client’s personality and an extension of their home. This is why we always involve our clients in every decision we make by communicating with them throughout the construction process. For more than 15 years, we’ve been creating outdoor spaces tailored to the needs of clients. They love t..Recent Review:It did not go well. They gave me 2 estimates and I decided to go with estimate B which was more expensive. Chip, the salesman, swore that he would be on site and make sure everything always went well which was a big reason I hired them. Well Chip told the workers to do estimate A instead. So it started off badly. Then every single thing Chip told me would get done did not get done and he took days to a week to show up to check. The project should have taken 4 days but it took more than a month. The disconnect between the workers and the sales team is horrible. I would not hire them again everAmber W.
- Business Description:A company that you can trust for all your exterior products. Fence, deck, drainage, sod installation, grading, three removal, stumps removal, trimming, mulch, and way moreRecent Review:I'm going to write another review when my job is complete, but I just wanted to write a review while in the beginning stages of my patio/landscaping project. I've been looking for someone for 15 years to build a patio for me. Well life happened And put things on hold, and the few quotes that I received, were either astronomical or I just didn't get good vibes. needless to say I've been very nervous about this project, because It's literally the last project for my home, and the most important one to me.JC and son listened to me from the very beginning and we were on the same page. They started work last week with all of the drainage issues I was having and laying down lots of rock in my flower beds and preparing for the patio. materials came in this week, and aside from the edge landscaping of the patio That still needs to be complete, all the pavers are laid and complete! next up is stairs, a ceiling under my deck, and electrical. what's most amazing, besides their attention to detail, is they've dealt with my stress level when I realized the one type of pavers I requested were larger than I expected. The picture in the brochure was misleading and it's my own fault for not reading the size. So JC and son spent some time with me yesterday to come up with a new border design, to make the second, smaller paver more prominent. I've always wanted a European cobblestone look, since I've lived in Germany half my life, and was so mad at myself for not researching the other paver correctly. Today, I know I drove them nuts, because I asked them to add even more of the smaller pavers even though they had already cut the design from the larger ones. I appreciate them dealing with my insanity and desires for a specific design. It's just been so many years that I worked so hard to get to make this outside space happen. I basically live outdoors at my home and love gardening, and they're making my vision come together. I can't wait to give my final review. Just come up with your design and get the details on paper, and be honest about what your budget is, and they will listen. They're professional, hardworking, fast, and have very reasonable prices. Even when I threw a wrench in the plan yesterday and they had to stop so we could regroup for the second pavers, they went over to my neighbor to whom I referred them, and got a job done immediately for her. She was so thankful. Finally, if they can put up with my nagging the last couple of days, they should get 20 stars and not 5. And the nagging is not because of anything they've done wrong, it was just simply because we were in the design phase, and I wanted every last detail to be correct. I appreciate their patienceJessica S.
- Business Description:Independence Landscape is a full service landscape and lawn care company based in Northern Virginia. We offer a full range of services, from maintenance to landscape design and installation, to custom hardscape projects. Each of our crews specialize in a specific skill set, which ensures quality of work regardless of the size or complexity of the project. We continually stay on top of industry standards and developments by regularly attending professional training sessions and courses. If a b..Recent Review:Mark Haller (account manager) contacted me right away to provide an estimate and was accommodating to a schedule change. He answered my questions when walking around and reviewing my property, and provided an estimate by that evening. He set my expectations as to when the team would be available to provide the services and met those expectations; also notifying me the day before the team would be arriving. The team arrived promptly in the morning, completed the work quickly and neatly. The work was well done and they cleaned up and removed the debrisJennifer T.
- Business Description:An established family firm, MA Cleaning & Landscaping Design remains focused on providing the highest quality landscape services to commercial and residential clients in the DMV region. Founded in 1998, MA is a U.S. Small Business Administration 8(a) certified privately held family organization. Our mission is to design the yard of your dreams by providing landscape services that enhance the beauty of your garden and the value of your property. Through our unique blend of talents and expert..Recent Review:On August 19th, MA Cleaning and Landscape Services performed landscaped services for me. The goal was to make sure that I did not have to worry about cutting grass in my small back yard. In essence, they dug up the existing grass in order to place pebbles and flag stone pavers. They also replaced the existing fence, and I referred two of my neighbors to them. I must admit that the final outcome (the cosmetic aspects looked really nice, and I was initially pleased). However, two weeks later, grass started growing in abundance in the yard. I expected some weeds to grow after a couple of months but two weeks later!!!!!!:(. My neighbors had their yards landscaped and did not encounter this situation, so what gives? I called Lily, who I have been in communication with, and she told me to spray vinegar on it. I sprayed the vinegar, and that was useless. I called her again, and this time she appeared annoyed with me.. telling me I should spray the vinegar once a week, and it should kill the root. Well, I am not only dissatisfied but upset. I called her, left a message, and she refused to return my phone call. She has received her payment and no longer has the need to communicate with me. However, it is her company's responsibility to make sure the work was done properly. I should not have to do this since her company should have made sure this situation should not occur (grass growing so quickly and abundantly) ! She did not care after receiving payment. I left a message on her voicemail to ask her to come out access the situation, and she has not returned my call. MA Landscaping should have done a better job in treating the soil, so that this inconceivable situation did not happen. I was very clear about not cutting grass. However, I have not only weeds growing but grass. The company did not do their due diligence. If this is their practice in landscaping, they should inform their clients so we should know. I reviewed the contract, and she said she would use a weed block. But, I am skeptical about the weed blocker, the process, and so on, especially when the clients expresses their desires. Beware and do your due diligence before hiring. It was not my job to spray vinegar for weeks/months when she was supposed to ensure the process was adequately taken care of. Now, I am stuck with abundant of weeds and grass growing after 1-2 weeks in my back yard--this should not have happened this quickly. She told me it was normal. So disappointed.. would never use them again! Sincerely, Jennie Chaplin, PhJennie C.
- Business Description:IN BUSINESS SINCE 1979. 15 EMPLOYEES. All WORK IN HOUSE EXCEPT FOR FENCING. ALL EMPLOYEES DRUG TESTED AND BACKGROUND CHECKED. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. LICENSE #42490. INSURANCE #Q89-0102236-M. ADDITIONAL EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:It went great! The work East coast landscape provided was fantastic!! After going to to other contractors East Coast Landscaping was great on price, provided professional quality work, and was done very quick! I highly recommend them!Jaime L.
Deals in Ashburn for Landscaping
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
If you want to be a successful landscaper, there are a few things you need to know. Learn what it takes to attract, convert, and retain customers in this helpful guide for landscapers.
Many businesses face the challenge of a slow off-season, from landscaping to roofing. But with these eight off-season marketing strategies, you can make money and gain new clients year-round. Keep reading for more.
Find Landscapers in
- Potomac Falls
- South Riding
- Great Falls
- Paeonian Springs
Landscapers in Ashburn
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A and S Tree service and Landscaping 2029 Meander Run Rd
Locust Dale, Virginia
- A New Look Lawncare Incorporated310 W C St
- A ProLawn Service Corp.280 Victory Rd
- A&D Remodeling LLC15403 Bounds Ave
- A&P's Tree Service & Landscapes8649 Sudley Rd
- A&S Landscaping & ConstructionPO Box 921
Great Falls, Virginia
- A-1 COMPLETE TREECARE & LANDSCANG4431 RINGWOOD RD
- A-1 Lawn and Landscape, LLCPO Box 895
- A-1 Lawn Care Services LLC235 Darke Ln
Kearneysville, West Virginia
- A-1 TREE EXPERT CO1704 Henry Rd.
- A. Graham Maintenance4504 Sutherland Circle
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
- A.W. Flay Tree Surgeon LLC10396 Twisted Oak Ln
- A1 Landscaping Services LLC42906 chapel view ln
- Able Homes Groups6766 Race Track Rd #204
- Above All Landscaping & Tree Service14714 Darbydale Ave
- AC&M Landscape Design and HardscapeP.O. Box 5913
- Acclaim Home Services5765F Burke Centre Parkway Suite 215
- ADAMS HANDYMAN SERVICESPO BOX 11205
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- ADG Contractor3120 Collie Lane
Falls Church, Virginia
- ADM Tree Service & Landscaping LLCPO Box 313
- ADR Residential Services8022 Riverside Farm Rd
- Advantage Lawn & Landscaping15200 Kapp Valley Way
- ADVANTAGE LAWNS LLCP.O. Box 467
- aeratorsfrommars3 Washington St NE 3
- AFFORDABLE LAWN SPRINKLERS & LIGHTING133 PATRICK ST SE
- AJs Grading And Landshaping220 Fawn Rd
- Alba Contracting Co5312 Montgomery St
- ALCOA CONCRETE & MASONRY INC4908 46TH AVE STE B
- Alcocer concrete and more10015 ellis rd
- Aleman Concrete Services1803 irene ct
- Alfa Landscaping, Inc.13425 Keating Dr.
- Alfaro's Tree ExpertPO Box 83802
- All American Lawn & Tree Service LLC1602 Belle View Blvd
- All American Lawn Care & Landscaping inc15669 Andover Heights Dr
- All City Builders & Fabricators411 New York Ave NE
Washington, District Of Columbia
- All Seasons Tree and Landscaping7610 Brink Rd
- ALLEN LAWN & TREE SVC INC6216 SEABROOK RD D
- AllGreen Landscape CompanyPO Box 2597
- Altavista Landscaping, LLCPO Box 5015
- Alyosha Village13674 hiddenhollow ln
- Amada Landscaping IncPO Box 2029
- American Exteriors & Masonry26 Fairfax St SE Unit 204
- American Irrigation3752 Beach Drive Blvd
- American multi services
- American Roots Inc.10495 Balmoral Place
NEW MARKET, Maryland
- AMICUS GREEN BUILDING CENTER4080 HOWARD AVE A
- Amplified Services3856 Pinewood terr
Falls Church, Virginia
- Anchor Landscape and Property Services, LLC5704 General Washington Dr.
- Angelic Home Improvements & Landscaping Servicesp o box 1423
- Anthony Alberga Services LLC1337 Butterfly Lane
- Antique Floors & Restoration LLC37736 Hyatt Ln
- Antonio Landscaping LLC6316 S Kings Hwy
- Antonio's Landscaping16556 sherwood Place
- Apex Landscape2844 shananadale dr
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Appalachian Tree Co Inc4081 Bill Moxley Rd
Mount Airy, Maryland
- Aquaguard Waterproofing6820 Distribution Dr.
- Arbor Artist Inc13370 Taylorstown Rd
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Archadeck of NOVA West2276 Quartermaster Ln
- Archer Contractors RPD CorpPO Box 111
- Area Landscaping Inc4118 Olley Ln
- Arlington Home ServicePO Box 5682
- Armor Turf & Pest6568 Grays Mill Rd
- Arneel's Tree & Yard Work9355 General Winder Rd
- Arnette Landscapes, Inc.625 McGhee Road
- Artisan Outdoor LivingPO Box 5251
- ARTISTIC GARDENS2296 GLENMORE TER
- Arts Home Improvement13012 Taverner Loop
- As You Like It Landscaping4224B Ijamsville Rd
- ASC Excavating, Inc19296 Silcott Springs Rd
- Ascension Services, Inc497 Fillmore St
- Ashburn Tree43923 Centergate Dr
- Ashton Manor Environmental17701 New Hampshire Avenue
- Avalons Design5438 Taney Ave
- Avec Construction Inc11601 Vantage Hill Rd Ste 21B
- Avedon USA LLC505 Commerce Dr
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
- Axcobar Tree Experts17405 Redland Rd
- Ayalas Construction7532 Quail Run Ln
- A and S Tree service and Landscaping
- B & G Tree and Lawn Care1285 Carl D. Silver Parkway Ste 342
- B and B General Contractors LLC.13008 clarion rd
Fort Washington, Maryland
- B and G Contracting LLC107 Inca Trail
- B&J LAWN AND LANDSCAPING6204 Hibbling Ave.
- B.K. Services427 ridge road
X, West Virginia
- Backyard Bounty615 McNeill Rd
Silver Spring, Maryland
- BACQYARD2615 Columbia Pike
- Bailey's Gardens & Landscaping, Inc.419 S Mildred St
Charles Town, West Virginia
- Bailey's Tree Service7423 Bethune St
Falls Church, Virginia
- Bainbridge Outdoor Design Building Inc105 Executive Dr Ste 100
- Bamboo Tree Service and LandscapingPO Box 4442
- Barrett's Horticultural Services162 Poorhouse Rd
- Barrick & Sons LLC10104 Harp Rd
- BART CONSTRUCTION1936 BEAVER LN
Mc Lean, Virginia
- Bartlett Tree Experts - 412117823 Loisdale Rd
- Bartz Landscaping5115 PEGASUS CT
- Baumann's Lawn & Landscape14409 Fairdale Rd
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Beautiful Country Landscape LLC5300G Riggs Rd
- B & G Tree and Lawn Care