Caring for your septic system properly can mean the difference between paying a few hundred dollars and paying thousands of dollars for a replacement.
Get matched with top septic system services in New Braunfels, TX
There are 20 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in New Braunfels
- JB Septic Systems IncWas very satisfied with the technician. He explained in detail what he was fixing and even followed up the next day to make sure everything was functioning properly.
- Davis Septic & Environmental ServicesI am very pleased with the septic job they did for me. Very professional and good quality work. I recommend this company very highly.
- Legend Plumbing & Septic Co.Talked to Bret at Legend Plumbing and he scheduled for a Monday. They sent Bruce to find the tank and then pumped it. They are so awesome and very fair in the price. They keep me informed and did the job required. I am beyond happy with the service. I highly recommend Legend Plumbing as they are very professional and provide best customer service
- Legend Plumbing & Septic Co.They inspected the system and verified I needed the pump replaced. They quoted me a price to clean system and replace pump. They did everything in about 4 hours and explained every step they were taking and why. I highly recommend Legend Plumbing. The both technicians we professional and knowledgeable. Thanks again Legend Plumbing!!
- Legend Plumbing & Septic Co.I contacted Legend Plumbing based on their high rating from Angie's List Subscribers. I called them on Wednesday to schedule service and they were able to schedule my appointment for the next day. Bruce showed up on time and pumped the septic tank as requested. I thought the price was a little high compared to my last pump out, but that was 5-6 years ago. Perhaps the increase was appropriate given the price of diesel to run the truck and general inflation. I would definitely recommend Legend Plumbing and Will definitely use them again
- Adams Home InspectionSo I scheduled Jeff to do a home inspection for me when I put a contract down. Jeff came out, was on-time (actually early) and very responsive. He walked me through the entire process. Jeff isn't the cheapest, but lots of times you get what you paid for, and I WILL absolutely hire again. When he identified some very concerning things about the house, we talked through them, and he kept be from having a long term issue with a house. He was very complete and comprehensive, and just tells it like it is. He is the 5th home inspector I have used purchasing a house, and to be honest, the only one that I really think had my best interest and wasn't just checking a box. I will use him every time from now on. Jeff, THANK YOU for the way you handled the inspection and looking out for me and my family
- Legend Plumbing & Septic Co.This company is amazing! They have awesome customer service and I would recommend them to anyone! Everyone is polite and just a pleasure to speak to. The job ended up costing us a lot more than expected but it saved us a lot of money in the long run. Our pump ended up going out so Bruce ended up pumping everything he could to get us through the weekend. Because of him we didn't have to have an emergency service done over the weekend and were able to hold off until Monday. They went above and beyond for sure! We were very happy with Legend Plumbing service
- Legend Plumbing & Septic Co.When i had a houseful of guests coming for the holiday, we discovered stinky water in the yard above the septic system. The company who maintains our swimming pool referred us to Legend Plumbing. The office staff was very understanding and promised that a crew would get to us that day. Bret arrived around 3:30 and worked to determine the sump pump was burned out. Joel came out with a new pump and together they installed it. It was dark by the time they were finished and so they had to use flashlights to make the yard as presentable as possible. Legend Plumbing being able to make this repair the same day we called was wonderful. I would have had to send the 3 families who were coming to see us to a hotel, as they could not have stayed here. We probably couldn't have stayed either. So I thank them and would recommend them
- Legend Plumbing & Septic Co.Excellent. From the first response to scheduling to a thoughtful (and reasonable) quote, to the work itself, I was pleased with my experience. I will definitely call Legend Plumbing first for my next job or repair.
- Weidner Septic Tank PumpingMike was timely, professional and straightforward. He took the time to answer my questions and was honest, he gave me options with pros and cons with regard to roots manifesting, age and condition of all three septic tanks, etc. He has 29 years experience and it showed! I highly recommend this Company
Last update on November 19, 2022
Septic Service Contractors in New Braunfels, TX
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank service articles
A septic distribution box (D-box) is an essential part of your septic system. Find out how much a replacement costs if you need a new one.
Your home’s septic system needs a little TLC to keep running efficiently. Follow these tips to extend your septic system’s useful lifespan.
Find septic tank services in
- Canyon Lake,
- San Marcos,
- Garden Ridge,
- Santa Clara,
- Live Oak,
- Universal City,
- Hollywood Park,
- Hill Country Village,
- Saint Hedwig,
Septic Tank Contractors in New Braunfels, TX
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A-TEX Plumbing &UtilitiesPo box 591805
San Antonio, Texas 78259
- Acuantia Septic Services2702 SE Loop 410
San Antonio, Texas 78222
- Adams Home Inspection403 Shropshire
San Antonio, Texas 78217
- Advanced Leak & Line Locators5102 County Road 598
Farmersville, Texas 75442
- Advantage Plumbing1025 Anderson Hill
SEGUIN, Texas 78155
- All Plumbing Service & Rooter8452 Fredricksburg Rd # 181
San Antonio, Texas 78229
- Ashton Custom Homes, Inc.318 E Nakoma Dr Suite W4
San Antonio, Texas 78216
- A-TEX Plumbing &Utilities
- Champion Plumbing3450 Dove Park Ln
San Antonio, Texas 78253
- Clean Rite Septic Service12250 Highway 181
San Antonio, Texas 78223
- Countryside Construction Inc300 CHAPMAN PKWY
Canyon Lake, Texas 78133
- CRAIG'S SEPTIC PUMPING31135 Beck Road
Bulverde, Texas 78163
- CTHC Septic and ExcavationPO Box 3123
Wimberley, Texas 78676
- Champion Plumbing
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
Orlando, Florida 32807
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- M E Plumbing925 S. Austin St
SEGUIN, Texas 78155
- Mai Vu Plumbing3442 COPELAND
San Antonio, Texas 78219
- MJ Central Texas Septic LLC27552 Old Blanco Road
San Antonio, Texas 78260
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of San Antonio10927 Wye Dr Ste 106
San Antonio, Texas 78217
- Myco Demolition & Trucking909 E. Walnut St
SEGUIN, Texas 78155
- M E Plumbing
- Premier Comfort Service Company, Inc.212 W Rhapsody Dr
San Antonio, Texas 78216
- Premier Comfort Service Company, Inc.
- San Aerobic3145 Rimrock Dr
Spring Branch, Texas 78070
- Sanchez septic services18883 Lagloria Rd
Elmendorf, Texas 78112
- Seguin Inspection Service111 W Donegan St
SEGUIN, Texas 78155
- Service First Air Conditioning And Plumbing7814 Mainland Dr
San Antonio, Texas 78250
- SUPERIOR PLUS SEPTIC SERVICES12790 FM 1560 N #1429
Helotes, Texas 78023
- San Aerobic
- Texas Clean Water Solutions LLC 105 Centerpoint Rd Ste A
San Marcos, Texas 78666
- Texas Plumbing Diagnostics1150 N Loop 1604 W Suite 108-630
San Antonio, Texas 78248
- Texas soil resources17520 jackel road
Von Ormy, Texas 78073
- texas wastewater environmental solutions4226 Woodmanor Dr
San Antonio, Texas 78228
- Tri County Wastewater SystemsPO Box 787
Bandera, Texas 78003
- Texas Clean Water Solutions LLC
- Uno Construction Inc10784 FM 2790 West
Somerset, Texas 78069
- Uno Construction Inc
Septic tank companies that service New Braunfels
Septic Tank Service FAQ
What are the signs your septic tank is full?
Answer: There are several signs that indicate your septic tank could be full. These include standing water over your septic tank, a strong odor coming from your yard, gurgling water, slow drains, or a sewage backup. While many of these signs could also be indicative of a clogged system, they should all be checked out by a professional ASAP to avoid costly damages. In the absence of any of these signs, it’s recommended that septic tanks be emptied every 3 to 5 years on average.
How often should a septic tank be serviced?
Answer: On average, septic tanks should be serviced every 3 to 5 years in the absence of any worrying signs that the tank is clogged or full. The size of your septic tank, the number of people living in your home, and your average water usage will all impact how often your septic tank needs to be serviced.
What are the most common causes of septic tank failure?
Answer: The most common cause of septic tank failure is improper maintenance. Failing to pump a septic tank on the appropriate schedule will cause septic tank failure and likely result in a costly septic tank repair or replacement. On average, septic tanks should be pumped every 3 to 5 years, but the size of your tank, the number of people in your home, and your average water usage may shorten or extend this timeframe.
How much does it cost to pump a septic tank?
Answer: The cost to pump a septic tank is $400 on average or about $0.30 per gallon. The size of your septic tank, as well as local labor costs, will impact the cost of pumping your septic tank. Most septic tanks are between 600 and 2,000 gallons in size, meaning the average cost range is between $180 to $600.
How much does it cost to install a septic system?
Answer: The cost to install a septic tank system is between $3,060 and $9,810, on average. The size of the septic tank you choose, the land you’re installing it on, the type of system you choose, and local labor costs will all influence the total cost of installing a septic system. Anaerobic septic tanks (those that don’t need oxygen) typically cost between $3,000 and $8,000. Aerobic systems, which utilize oxygen to activate bacteria and are popular on smaller properties, usually cost between $10,000 and $20,000.
How long does a septic system last?
Answer: When septic systems are well maintained, they can last up to 30 years or more. If a septic system isn’t properly maintained, such as when it isn’t pumped regularly, it may malfunction and require costly repairs or a premature replacement. In general, septic tank pumping is recommended every 3 to 5 years to ensure the septic system lasts as long as possible.