In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Corpus Christi, TX
There are 2 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Corpus Christi
- South Texas Grease Retrieval LlcMike and his crew went above and beyond and saved the day. They knew there business well. He explained everything to me. And he went above and beyond by showing up when I needed it the most. I will be using STGR and recommending him and his company to my fellow business owners next to me and my neighbors for their septic. Top notch, the best I have ever experienced
- septic pro systemsTerrible, I called the day before thanksgiving, after 3 calls someone finally answered, he explained he had 2 more customer after finishing his current job. assured my he would call. I explained I had a house full of company, service ASAP would be appreciated. I used this company 1 yr ago to pump the tank. I left my phone number on message in addition to my short conversation. To this date 12/7/2021 I have yet to hear anything from this co. I will continue to seek other companies for any future need. Very disappointed!!
- Olivares Plumbing and Septic Tank CleaningI called Mr. Olivares at 9 am and told him what I thought I needed done and why I thought I needed the system pumped and cleaned. He agreed that 13 years was a long time to not have ever had the system pumped and cleaned. He and one of his employees arrived less than 3 hours later. Once they opened the septic tank lids and began working on the now obvious problem they were done withing about an hour or so and had everything covered back up. My family and I were very happy with the service that we received and I would highly recommend him to any of my friends and family
- ON THE SPOT SEPTIC TANK SVCIn my county you have to have someone check it to make sure you are doing it right. They are doing it right at a reasonable price. I pay them yearly and they do 3 inspections a year and provide a letter to the county to say that I am using it correctly. He will come out when I call and he is inexpensive. His name is Steve Wood. He will pump out the tank for only $100 and he will come out right away. Sometimes he is slow in filing the paperwork with the county so I have to call him
- The Honey DipperI had a stoppage in my septic line that was cleared last week by Bestex Plumbing. While here the technician ran into a "kink" in the line leading to the septic, but since he roto-rooted it, the line came clear. 7 days later the line stopped up again on a Sunday. Bestex was unresponsive to my emergency call and told me on Monday they could not come until Tuesday afternoon. So I called another local company, A-1 Plumbing and they came out on Monday. They spent 10 mins and told me the septic needed pumped, which I didn't think was the issue based on how freely the line flowed to the tank once cleared by the first plumber. So I called The Honey Dipper to get the tank pumped. The owner came out within 2 hours of placing the call. Upon arrival he identified where the tank was, explaining exactly where the tanks and lines were and their purpose. When he opened it, he said the tank was within "operating level". But it had been 3 years so I decided to have it done anyway. After cleanout the stoppage was still there and he showed me where the problem in the line was; which was where the plumbers hit the kink between the house and tank. Although it wasn't his job, he cleared the line from the house again at no charge. He explained exactly what I needed to show the plumbers and told me if the plumbers did not agree to dig up the line and repair the connection, he would come back out and do it. I highly recommend The Honey Dipper. This was about as pleasant of an experience one could expect from a septic tank problem. He was extremely professional and knows his business
- AMW Construction LLC DBA AMW Septic ServicesThey were very prompt on coming out to diagnose the problem and had the issues resolved within a few days. I would like to note that this was an issue we had been dealing with for over two years and had contacted a number of other company's trying to get the issue resolved. No other company was even interested in taking the time to troubleshoot the problem. Nat with AMW was not only curteous and professional, he was also quick to respond to my initial call and managed to solve the problem and do the repairs within a few days
- septic pro systemsGreat people to deal with. small company but they were the only ones to answer the phones when no one else would. fast and punctual, answered all questions. very good service with a great local reputation.
- Ocean Plumbing IncJames arrived earlier than expected, put protective covers over his feet and came in to inspect the problem. Went to work immediately to clean out the main line where he pulled out a mass of roots. He was very friendly and polite, did the work fast and offered an electronic payment option, which I used. I was very satisfied with the service and will use the company again in the future
- ROKET PLUMBINGHe's very good and extremely accommodating. He went out of his way to work with us on this last issue. He's very professional and is a licensed, master plumber. I would recommend him to others. In fact, I even called him for my bathroom leaking issue and he was upfront about his ability to handle that size of a job and recommended that I use another provider
- ON THE SPOT SEPTIC TANK SVCThis is not my first experience with On the Spot, but my first since buying my home and joining Angie's List. Mr. Woods is very responsive and helpful. Before he came out to pump the tank, he gave me lots of tips on how to prevent future buildups and septic issues. His estimate (between $150 and $225) was vague because I did not know the size of my tank. While he and his son were here to do the job, they gave us further information (lateral lines look good, etc) and did the job very quickly and efficiently. Left no messes behind...just a clean tank and a happy return customer
Septic Tank Companies in Corpus Christi
- Business Description:Welcome to South Texas Grease Retrieval LLC. Our main goal is to always achieve a high level of customer satisfaction with the services and products that we provide. This simple approach has effectively fueled our growth since we opened our doors in 2016. And with almost 10 years experience before we opened in this field, we’re thrilled you’ve decided to choose us. Call today to set up your appointmentRecent Review:Mike and his crew went above and beyond and saved the day. They knew there business well. He explained everything to me. And he went above and beyond by showing up when I needed it the most. I will be using STGR and recommending him and his company to my fellow business owners next to me and my neighbors for their septic. Top notch, the best I have ever experiencedChris r.
- Business Description:Allen's Foundation Solutions: Pier and Beam/Crawlspace Foundation Specialists! Foundation Contractors for all types of foundations.Recent Review:We were not able to do business with Allen's because of a mutual disagreement, however, based on the way that they conducted themselves through the disagreement, we would recommend them. They handled things professionally and based on that, we have every reason to believe they would have provided a quality job. Joe w Elite Restoration <br /joe l.
- Business Description:Discount For Seniors, Aerobic Inspection Contract, Install Septic Systems, Pump Truck Service, Septic Clean Out,Recent Review:Excellent service. We were in a bind to get a new septic installed for end-of-month closing. Our realtor got several bids. We don't normally go with the lowest bid, but this provider was also highly recommended, so we went ahead and had them do the work. Even with a delay due to a death in the owner's family, the job was completed and passed inspection before closing...less than 2 weeks bid to completion. Highly recommend this provider. <br /Cathy C.
- Business Description:BesTex Plumbing is here when you need us. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is ready to take care of any plumbing problems you may have. When you call, a licensed and insured service technician will arrive to conduct a skilled analysis and assessment of your needs, provide you with a written estimate prior to making any repairs, and have a well-stocked truck ready to troubleshoot and repair your plumbing problems as quickly and efficiently as possible. At BesTex Plumbing, our commitment t..Recent Review:There was a miscommunication initially, I thought they were coming out on a Friday to do the repair work. They thought there were coming out to provide a bid only. My water softener was being installed the following Wednesday and I needed the work done prior to that. <br> <br>BesTex Plumbing literally showed up at the same time the water softener company showed up to do the installation. Everything went downhill from there. The plumber took so long to do the required work the water softener company finished their installation and left without being able to turn up the water softener. <br> <br>To be fair I need to mention the plumbing in my house is older and apparently damages quite easily. By the time the plumber was finished I had to have three more leaks repaired and my dishwasher was not placed back in the cabinet correctly. I called the owner and spoke with him, he was professional and courteous and agreed to send someone else out to correct the issues left by the previous technician. The 2nd technician came out, he was also professional and courteous and identified the problems and corrected them quickly and to my satisfaction. <br> <br>I wound up paying about $400 more than initially agreed upon due to other leaks that happened when the first technician was working on the plumbing. I was not happy about that but like I said, the plumbing is old. Then I had to have someone else come out to correct one leak the first technician caused and to reinstall the dishwasher into the cabinet correctly. <br> <br>The owner made everything good in the long run but I would probably not use this company again. <br> <brJanna K.
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the..Recent Review:I telephoned and left a brief voicemail. I immediately received a telephone call back. They immediately understood the issue, developed a solution and communicated it back to me. I was given several alternatives. <br /> <br /> I have talked to a number of supposed experts in this field. <br /> <br /> This organization is BY FAR and above the best. I recommend them strongly and without reservation. <br /> <br /> WONDERFUL EXPERIENCEDev S.
- Business Description:Laying the groundwork. Digging for results. And always first on the job.
- Business Description:InstaCan Portable Restrooms and More! We offer portable restroom rentals and services. We provide handwashing stations, hand sanitizer towers, restroom trailers for event rentals, and roll-off dumpsters.
- Business Description:AK UTILITIES is a privately owned underground locating service. Texas One Call does not recognize private utilities such as independently owned gas, power or communication lines just to name a few. Also utilities that are non members of Texas One Call are not notified when excavation is taking place. Let our experienced and safety trained technicians check your work area to ensure no damages occur and to give you optimum placement for your work. We are a Gold Star Member of the Better Bu..
- Business Description:Olivares Plumbing and Septic Tank CleaningRecent Review:I called Mr. Olivares at 9 am and told him what I thought I needed done and why I thought I needed the system pumped and cleaned. He agreed that 13 years was a long time to not have ever had the system pumped and cleaned. He and one of his employees arrived less than 3 hours later. Once they opened the septic tank lids and began working on the now obvious problem they were done withing about an hour or so and had everything covered back up. My family and I were very happy with the service that we received and I would highly recommend him to any of my friends and familyRoger L.
- Business Description:General home remodeling and small construction, no job to big or to small. Insured and back ground checked and certified. All subs covered as well.Recent Review:I had him demo 3/4 of the house. <br /> <br /> Removal of existing tile and carpet replaced with Wood Plank Tile. <br /> <br /> All appliances removed and replaced with new stainless steel appliances. <br /> <br /> Linoleum Countertops replaced with Granite and undermount sink. Bathroom countertops and sinks replaced too, with granite. <br /> <br /> New Bathtub installed. <br /> <br /> Tile Backsplash in Bathroom and in Kitchen. <br /> <br /> New light fixtures replaced throughout, new ceiling fans replaced. <br /> <br /> New exhaust fans, cabinet hardware and faucets replaced in entire home. <br /> <br /> Drywall removed and replaced and interior and exterior painting of entire house. <br /> <br /> Blinds Measured and Installed <br /> <br /> All of this work was done on time, and within my budget. Matt always answered his phone and when he did not he was usually quick to follow up. After Matt finished the job, we were able to get a contract on the home within 30 days. This would not have been possible had I not hired him to help me. I will definitely use him again in the futureGreg B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Corpus Christi
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- BesTex PlumbingP.O. BOX 260557
Corpus Christi, Texas
- BesTex Plumbing
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- G6 Excavating1413 San San Ignacio Ave
San Antonio, Texas
- G6 Excavating
- Hometown ServicesP.O. Box #21
Corpus Christi, Texas
- Hometown Services
Corpus Christi, Texas
- Landry Enterprises Inc.14466 FM 3089
- Landry Enterprises Inc.
- ROKET PLUMBING4313 SPRING CREEK DR
Corpus Christi, Texas
- ROKET PLUMBING
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO