DR HORTON

With Angi since September 2004

Irving Trend Builders, Inc. is veteran owned and operated. We have been remodeling in the Metroplex for over 42 years. We design almost all of our remodeling projects. There may be a minimal plan fee upfront, but if you contract with us, the fee will be applied to the contract amount, however we always provide FREE Estimates. Irving Trend Builders is comprised of our construction (Trend Builders) and security screen (Trend Security Screens) businesses. Construction/Remodeling Trend Builders is the name of our construction and remodeling business. We are a design/build firm; meaning we architecturally design our projects using the latest Computer-Aided Design and build the projects we design. Residentially, our primarily focus is remodeling all aspects of homes (inside and out), first and second floor additions, and new custom homes from $150K to over $1 million. Commercially, Trend Builders does ADA work (especially for bathrooms) for non-profit businesses like the Salvation Army and Achieve (Citizens Development Center). Our commercial projects focus on remodeling office space, kitchens, and bathrooms, but we also erect additions and build new buildings. Security Screens Trend Security Screens (TSS) in an authorized distributor and installer for TAPCO Security Screens which was historically a manufacturer of hurricane screens but has branched out to the security screens we use today. Security Screens are similar to burglar bars in how they protect your home and/or business but that is where the similarity stops. The advantages of having security screens over burglar bars are endless and include; protecting glass from breakage, protect against insects, screens double as solar screens by blocking damaging UV rays, each screen can be made to open for egress during a fire, and finally our security screens are appealing and do not detract from your home or business looks or value.

Dynasty Luxury Homes is a premier building company that builds, remodels and renovates homes in the DFW area. We build totally custom homes from the ground up according to your specifications. We have designer architects to help design your home and your renovation/addition. We are also able to guide you every step of the way, and we are able to survey your location. We specialize in the following areas: Build on your lot homes Kitchen and bath remodels Additons Media rooms Garages Patios Sunrooms Decks Roofing and more Please contact us for a quote!

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Remodeling Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

02/27/2019

It was completed in the time frame and was done with excellant detail. Two mistakes were fixed within weeks. The quality of the work is hard to surpass. We know that we will enjoy this home for years to come.

Description of Work
Built new home

09/23/2015

Building a home with DR Horton has been one of the worst experiences I've ever had. So many mistakes that would be part of the finished product if I wasn't able to stop by nearly daily. Quality is very low on the priority list. All that seems to matter is how fast they can slap things together. The salesman has proven completely untrustworthy, and the obstruction supervisor is either unwilling or ...

Description of Work
Building a home

07/20/2015

I really like our sales people & really wanted to like the building process, but it was just the worst building experience we've ever had. There were multiple mistakes and delays. For starters, they accidentally sold the same house plan on the lot next to ours & we ended up changing to a spec home, but they did offer us a good price with a generous upgrade allowance. Design center - friendly, NO p...

Description of Work
New Home build - Spec home

04/08/2013

See above.

Description of Work
I bought a house in Little Elm last year from DR Horton. The house was a spec home, so I bought it already under contruction. Overall the house was well built and looks beautiful, but I had the following issues: 1. When I went in for my first walkthrough, the house was filthy and had not been cleaned. There were also several paint touch ups that needed be be fixed. My realtor and I were at the house for more than two hours pointing out paint touch ups and other small issues. It was as if the builder didn't inspect the house before we got there. 2. During my first walkthrough, the builder tells me that he has to add a second attic entry to my house because the first one wasn't built right. They had to take out a hallway overhead light for the entry and replace it with a wall sconce light. What modern house has one of those on the inside? 3. I communicated with the builder to confirm that all items would be fixed by my final walkthrough that was also the same day as closing. I show up and 4 of the items were not fixed, but he promised they would be fixed that day (which would be after closing). They fixed all major items, but it doesn't build confidence that you walk in on closing day and they haven't fixed the items and want you to sign a form that says everything is fine when its not. 4. The mortgage process was an absolute nightmare with DR Horton Mortgage. They were very reactive and last minute about everything. All the way up to the day of closing they were last minute. They had 3 month's notice to prepare for my closing day and still weren't ready. They told me to stand by the day before closing because they weren't sure if they would be ready. I had to call them several times to ask if they needed documentation. As a customer, I had to be very proactive because they were not. Truly miserable experience just to get a loan.