2 GUYS & A GOAT LAWN SERVICE

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2008

Bringing Lawn Care into the 21st Century In days past, the best way to find a lawn care professional to service your lawn was to pull out the yellow pages and look up someone in your area or simply just choose a lawn service company that sounded good. 2 Guys & A Goat Lawn Services has simplified the process and made it better. The process is now completely automated through our website from arranging for someone to come out and mow your yard to paying for the service. We also have friendly customer service experts on-hand to help you with every step of the process. Our lawn services are priced at affordable rates and the best value for lawn mowing that you will find....

Hardy Fence

Hardy Fence has been serving the DFW metroplex for over 20 years. Providing unmatched customer service and top quality fences. Hardy Fence works will all types of customers. From a small residential repair to large commercial projects, we are here to help. Our expert design consultants with work with you every step of the way, from the initial consultation to the walkthrough upon completion. Our full fabrication facility allows us to design and build any style of custom iron gate and fence. Let us show you why we are the best in the industry!

Earth Kind Services

Organic Lawn Top Dressing & Organic Lawn Fertilization. I started this company to offer an organic, safe lawn application that really gets results. Using our specialized spreaders we spread wonderful rich compost to build your soil in your lawn and landscape. Compost improves the structure and texture of the soil enabling it to better retain nutrients, moisture, and air for the stronger, healthier plants. This organic matter feeds the soil microbes that are vital for good diverse soil environment. Compost helps to control diseases and insects that might otherwise overrun a more sterile soil lacking natural checks against their spread. Compost can save lots of money too - reducing costs of replacing sod and plants, use less water, reduce cost of herbicides, pesticides, fertilizers. Results may vary due to turf and soil conditions. Most people see their turf thicken & bare spots fill in. It usually take a few weeks to begin to see results. Gradually compaction lessens and the soil may even feel softer. Watering needs should go down 30%. When we seed at the same time as top dressing we usually have a good stand of grass in 3 weeks. See our videos on Youtube as well. Website: https://www.earthkindservices.com

Weedex Inc

Additional contact name - Tom Poen. Additional DBA - Weedex Lawn Care.

06/18/2020

I was told they would get back to me with a price. They never called back.

Description of Work
Lawn mowed/backyard cleanup

Category fencing

05/27/2020

They were a good company to start with at the beginning of the year. COVID-19 has made them non-operational. No communication, no service. Look elsewhere. Sorry to see good companies go.

Description of Work
Nothing from them

04/10/2020

To date nobody has shown up to give me an estimate?

Description of Work
Edging & weed eating

Category lawn service

Hey [Member Name Removed], we sent you an email and text message estimate on 3/26/2020. From our records you viewed the quote via email. Would you like us to resend?

03/09/2020

They confirmed a date and never showed up, no phone call, no response. I no longer need their services. I would never recommend them are use them for anything.

Description of Work
Removal of weeds from patio

Category lawn service

Hey [Member Name Removed], we did show in addition to respond. Unfortunately, our crews equipment could not make it down your condo side street to enter your yard. By the time you communicated you did not want us to show, we accepted your cancellation without providing excuses. We appreciate the opportunity but the condition did not make it available to service your lawn.

01/07/2020

I’ve been a customer with them for years. They do a great job. Every time I ask for something specific they take care of it.

Description of Work
Yard Mowing

12/03/2019

I needed leaves bagged and placed on the curb for pickup. I have back problems and was not able to do this. It had rained the day before this company arrived to do the work, so the leaves were wet and heavy. They used 45 kitchen type plastic bags and instead of taking them to the curb for pickup, they stacked them along the fence by my detached garage. No one was home when they did the work and this on our trash pickup day. I came home around 3:00 and the truck for trash pickup was in our neighborhood and I had to carry 45 bags of wet leaves to the curb in about 10 minutes. So much for trying to protect my back. Very disappointed in this company and would not recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Bagging of leaves.

Category leaf removal service

11/04/2019

Was sent a quote for service, which we approved, provided credit card and gate code info, and selected a day of the week for service. Crews never showed up, and we received no contact from the company, for over three weeks. My lawn has now sat for over a month and I have to scramble to get service. Don't even bother with this company. Customer service will tell you someone is coming to work on your yard who never shows up.

Description of Work
Yard mowing.

10/23/2019

The crew did not follow instructions. Gates were left unlocked and open (with a pool in the backyard) and they did not bother to contact us if they were not coming, but instead just came at another time without notice or confirmation. Work that this company was hired to perform at the rental projects was never completed. Numerous emails were sent without any sort of reply. It appears that this company merely subcontracts all of its work, and has horrible customer service.

Description of Work
We hired this company to provide service at our residence and also at two different rental projects.

10/12/2019

They were fast and professional. Received a quote the same day and they were out the next day to mow my lawn.

Description of Work
Lawn Care Work

08/29/2019

They were supposed to mow on Tuesday, but because of rain they couldn't do it until Thursday. Since I do not live in the area, I did not know this, and the real estate agent selling the house said it hadn't been mowed on the day it was supposed to be done. They had gone out to take pictures of the property, but had to reschedule this because the property had not been mowed. I had to call Two Guys and a Goat to find out why the mowing had not been done as scheduled. It would have been nice if they could have called me to tell me there was going to be a delay. They quoted me a price of $38.00, before they looked at the property. Once they got to the property, they said it was overgrown, so they charged me an additional $19.00. This wouldn't have been a problem, except I had other offers from other companies that had gone out to look at the property before quoting me a price, and they were less expensive than the $61.71. It just wasn't a good experience. They did provide before and after photos, and it looks like they did a good job. I was very pleased with their work. I just wish they could have communicated with me a little better along the way. I wouldn't hire again, because I live in another state, and I need a service that will let me know what's going on. If they can't do the service on the day they say they are going to do it, they should call. If this is not a problem for you, then by all means, use their service.

Description of Work
mowing and edging

Category lawn service

LAWN MOWING, SHRUB TRIMMING, SHRUB/PLANT REMOVAL, SOD IMPROVEMENT & REPLACEMENT, MULCHING, RAKING, FLOWER BED CLEANUP/WEEDING, LAWN MAINTENANCE & REPAIR.

SPRINKLER INSTALLATION MAINTENANCE & REPAIR.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Check