Deep cleaning your dishwasher seems needless, right? Wrong. Cleaning your dishwasher is vital to its efficiency and functionality. Luckily, this guide contains all you need to know about how to take the plunge and deep clean your dishwasher.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Tullahoma, TN
There are 4 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Tullahoma
- Joey's Appliance And Electrical ServiceI have used Joey for years. I have never had a bad experience with him. He is very good at his job. I recommend him for all your appliance repair needs.
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of MemphisFine until it was time to fix the ruts in the yard.had to call them a couple of times they came out after a few days right before dark and didn't cover all of the ruts.So I'm doing it myself a little at a time trying to smooth it back out after I get off work each day.If you want something done right you better do it yourself thanks
- Riverbend Home RepairsBrad came in and look at my (LG) washer, it had been making a noise during the spin cycle. I had to show him how to use the spin cycle without turning the washer completely on, we put clothes in it so he could hear the noise. He said he was not sure what it was, he said he could order shocks, but he was not sure that was what it was. He looked at the dryer and did not say much. When I made the appointment, I told Anna (his wife) that I needed the dryer cleaned out, I also told her they were stacked. She said that would not be a problem. I did not want Brad to order the shocks if he was not sure what it was, I paid him $75.00 to come out to my house. I told him I need the dryer cleaned out and he just looked at me and didn't say anything. He then left. The next day I called Anna and she said they could still order the shocks if I wanted them too. I told her if he was not sure what the problem was then I do not want to pay for the shocks. I also told her that he did not clean my dryer as I requested. She said she forgot to put it on the repair order. She said she would talk with Brad and get back with me and never did. I really want a refund, I do not mind paying for his gas but he did not do anything. Mary Jo Walker (865) 397-267
- RANDY'S APPLIANCE SVCRandy is amazing! He was able to fit us in quickly and we were very impressed with his honesty and ability. His prices are very reasonable as well, so it really doesn't get any better than that. Don't hesitate!
- Sears Appliance RepairHe was very nice and very professional. Fixed the problem super fast. Te cost was very reasonable. I will call him again if and when I need him.
- WEATHERLY'S CENTRAL ELECTRICReplaced my dryer heat element. Was punctual, great customer service and reasonable prices. Very friendly and great with pets in the home.
- WEATHERLY'S CENTRAL ELECTRICHe replaced bad wires that was not allowing dryer to heat. Very professional, calls first to make sure you're home, I'll definitely be using this company in the future.
- Lewis AppliancesI was very happy with the service. They were able to schedule me for same day service and when a spot opened up earier than planned they called to see if that would work for me. They were very prompt and courteous. My problem was resolved in under 15 minutes using the most budget friendly solution. As an added bonus after the service call they helped me locate the owner of a stray dog that had been coming around my house. Really nice people :-
- CANNON'S APPLIANCES SVCVery well! He thawed it out which took about an hour or so and only charged for his trip out which I thought was very fair. Very pleasant and helpful. He told me I would be able to fix it myself with my hairdryer if it ever happens again.
- CANNON'S APPLIANCES SVCI called on a Sunday. He came out Monday and performed the work in a timely manner. Very polite and had working. Explained situation to me. Very reasonable cost. Would definitely recommend him and use him again if/when needed.
Appliance Repair Experts in Tullahoma
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Covid-19- We’re still handling HVAC, plumbing, and electrical needs, while following the CDC guidelines. Servicing Middle Tennessee, North Alabama, and Southern Kentucky 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether you’re working from home, teaching the kids, or simply maintaining a healthy social distance, Lee Company is here for you – just as we have been for more than 75 years. Rest assured, we’re taking all the steps necessary to protect you and our employees. If it’s on the “to do” list fo..Recent Review:The electrician could not figure out how to program the remote controls to work independently of each other. I had to figure that out on my own after he left. He told me at the beginning of the job that he would take my old fans and fixtures to donate then declined to do so at the end of the job saying his van was too full. He told me he would get me a quote on another piece of work but then never did even after I followed up with 4 text messages. He left one fixture half-finished and my home a big mess the first day. Maybe it was this just this specific electrician, but I will never do business with Lee Company againRussell M.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:Reliable Building Services is a General Construction firm located in Greeneville Tennessee. Since 1990 Reliable Building Services has been building providing construction services from South Florida to East TN . Our experiences staff includes licensed General contractors, roofers, electricians, and heating and air techniciansRecent Review:Reliable Building is anything but. Horrible customer service, sloppy workmanship, and very very poor management. We are almost to the end of our “one year warranty,” and we still can’t get people to show up to our house to fix what they originally screwed up. This company has been nothing but a headache and an inconvenience. Some contracted workers were great, but overall working with this company has been one headache after another. Unless you enjoy paying thousands of dollars to be ignored and for house projects that don’t function, my advice is find someone else. “Reliable” is more than happy to take your money and leave you with inferior resultsAndrea S.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
Deals in Tullahoma for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
If you're gearing up for your next renovation, there's a solid chance you're tossing out a bunch of old materials. Find a dumpster rental service you can trust by looking out for these six signs.
Your washing machine sees a lot of use, so when it’s not working properly, it can really affect your day. Learn six tell-tale signs you need washing machine repair so you know when to hire a pro.
Find appliance repair services in
- Estill Springs
- Tracy City
- Bell Buckle
- Beersheba Springs
- Gruetli Laager
appliance repair services in Tullahoma
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advanced Electronics Inc442 Hwy 51 Ste E
- ALL PHASE MAINTENANCE AND HOME REMODELING251 RED POND RD
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance Man1823 W Lincoln St
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Arnold's Appliance Repair86 baker st
- Advanced Electronics Inc
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES
- Doctor Appliance603 N Main St
Estill Springs, Tennessee
- Doctor Appliance
- Josh Smith's Refrigeration Service291 Kingston Corner Rd
- Josh Smith's Refrigeration Service
- Lee Company4057 Rural Plains Cir
- Lee Company
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair