D & R Siding & Restoration

Founded 1989 • With Angi since August 2010

2320 Hwy 41A South

Shelbyville, TN 37160

D & R Siding & Restoration...

02/04/2017

Diane T.

GREAT!! Took about 3 weeks out of our home. They worked with 20th Century Flooring, plumbers, movers to get it all repaired. They even provided workers to help me unpack since I was ill.

Description of Work
D&R was recommended by our insurance after an accident flooded 75% of our home. They dried the floor, ripped up the ruined flooring, expedited preparation for the new floor. They coordinated moving everything to and from a pod in driveway and to the 2 rooms that were not wet.

Category remodeling, home builders

05/04/2016

Anna B.

Description of Work
They installed custom fit seamless covered storm gutters on our home. I recommend them.

01/18/2016

Ronda A.

Description of Work
Great product and service.

01/15/2016

Mitchell G K.

Description of Work
Enclosed eaves and soffits

Category roofing, siding

06/11/2015

Mitchell G K.

Description of Work
D & R Siding installed gutters and downspouts and covered all the eaves with aluminum sheeting. They also installed vinyl siding on both my gables with attic vents. The project went great; they were finished in two days. They also do window replacements, but I haven't had the chance to take them up on that offer, yet.

Category remodeling, roofing, siding

Thank you [Member name removed] and we appreciate your business. Let us know if you need anything else and when you are ready for a window estimate give us a call. Ben McLean

10/16/2014

JONATHAN P.

They're a good company. They're really good. They're quality people. They're very good. There was not a problem.

Description of Work
They performed some mitigation.

Category remodeling

10/16/2014

Ruby R.

They came out promptly and did the estimate and everything. They actually didn't get to do it because of the insurance issue. I wanted them because they were highly recommended by my brothers and other people. They were very professional.

Description of Work
I called D&R Siding & Restoration to help me with the siding and gutter service.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, roofing

10/15/2014

William B.

Description of Work
Trim Work---weather related

10/08/2014

Peggy H.

Description of Work
Work was done punctually and, as far as I know, professionally. I was upset to learn they quoted $2,600 to me and sent $3,200 bill to insurance co. When questioned, they said they probably forgot to add something in original estimate. |I believe part was hauling off the small amount of ductwork that we could easily have managed in our Explorer. |Shame on me for not being a better consumer, asking better questions, and keeping tabs on costs. I was offered an itemized statement after the fact, but the deal was done before I realized. |I did contact my ins. Co. To make sure they knew I was innocent of fraud!

10/08/2014

Hattie L.

10/02/2014

Roy H.

That was years ago but I know them really well and they do fantastic work. I refer them to people all the time because I am in construction myself. They are that good. The price was a bit high but they do quality work. The are the highest one in town but they do the best job.

Description of Work
They did gutters, siding and some vinyl repairs.

Category gutter repair, siding

Thank you again Mr. [member name removed]. We pride ourselves on customer service and quality, which creates our reputation. Thank you, Ben McLean D&R Siding & Restoration

10/02/2014

DAN B.

They are absolutely the best and it was fantastic. I was very pleased with the work. They came several times but non of them were big jobs. They replaced some siding one time that had blown off. They also did some gutter work. The modifications done on the shed made it look more pleasant. Small jobs are very hard to get someone to come out and do but these guys will fit you in, in a timely manner and their price was fair. I will definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
They did some repairs on an outbuilding that they didn't build and made some very serious modifications to it.

Category gutter repair, siding, garage builders

Thank you [member name removed], Many times people just think we do siding but these days we do it all as a Licensed General Contractor and love to help with even the smallest jobs. Give us a call anytime you need us again. Thank you, Ben McLean D&R Siding & Restoration

All American Gutter Protection

The best decision you'll ever make! All American Gutter Protection is an innovative gutter protection company that is established and manufactured in the USA, who prides themselves on the highest quality product, installation, customer service and satisfaction. Specializing in seamless aluminum gutters and a stainless steel micro filter gutter guard, All American Gutter Protection is the number one choice when it comes to all gutter needs. All American Gutter Protection uses only authorized, trained technicians and a lifetime performance warranty.

Elite Grading and Excavation

As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today! You can find us on Instagram at elite grading and excavation

El Zorro Concrete

With over 16yrs of professional experience, EL Zorro Concrete is family owned and operated! We are here to serve you and all of your concrete needs and we're never satisfied unless you are! We service the Middle TN area and offer free estimates and 10% off if you mention you heard of us through Angi. Contact us today, we look forward to serving you!

Available

Fire and Water Damage Restoration, Disaster Restoration, Storm and Flood, Roofing Installation and Repair, Patio Covers, Siding, Repairs, Railings, 24-Hour Emergency Restoration Services