All landscape Lighting & all construction

AMERICAN OUTDOOR LIGHTING

With Angi since August 2010

7900 CASTLETON LN

Columbia, SC 29223

Give us a call, or click to schedule an estimate, today! ...

Projects

12/11/2021

Emogene T.

Was very pleased with the work that was done in the time it took for him to complete the job

Description of Work
Replaced 2 lights & changed

Category electrician,outdoor lighting

Thank you, I enjoyed working for you!

12/10/2021

Elizabeth K.

Very well. Very professional, excellent workmanship, and worked in a timely manner. Would highly recommend him to anyone who wanted General Construction work done and large steps built or any other type of general construction work completed. Look forward to working with him again.

Description of Work
Decks & Large Steps. General Construction etc.

Category decks,remodeling

Thanks for your kind words & Happy Holidays

Joel S.

Mr. Campbell worked with our schedules to complete our renovations in a timely manner. We totally love our screened in porch, kitchen and bathroom renovations. Mr. Campbell was very courteous and respectful. We would definitely consider him for future projects. Joel Smith, homeowner.

Description of Work
Screen Porch, Deck, Interior Painting, General Contracting, etc.

Category decks,home remodeling,interior painters

Thanks for your kind words. I enjoyed working with you both. I really appreciate you telling your sister & her husband about us, it was wonderful working for them in their home & at their office. Thanks again.

Jason B.

Johnny has always been beyond amazing - I didn’t think thorough, perfectionist contractors existed, but they do! If I ever moved out of the country I’d pay Johnny Campbell - I’ll never trust anyone else with any type of home issues!

Description of Work
Flooring, Drywall Repair, Interior painting, water damage Repairs etc.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,electrician,flooring contractor,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,home builders,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

You don't know how much it means to me (us) that you've not only made it easy for us to work with you all these years because of your remodeling knowledge & experience, but you've been so kind & patient through all the projects. Thank you for your kind words. Oh, & thanks for pointing your friends & family my way. Happy Holidays

Corey M.

Johnny is the consummate professional. He went above and beyond to ensure we were satisfied. He has a true passion for his work and can design a system for any budget. My home is tastefully lit and doesn’t look like a shopping center. The photos do not do it justice. I would not hesitate to hire him again!

Description of Work
Install Landscape Lighting

Category outdoor lighting

Thank you so much for your very kind words. I really enjoyed working for both you & your wife. You got a beautiful home & I'm glad we could help display it's beauty when the sun goes down.

12/08/2021

floyd B.

Personal, professional and pride in his work. Spouse enjoy working with him and have referred him to family and church members. All were please withe the work performed.

Description of Work
Plumbing, Electrical, remodeling Kitchen

Category electrician,handyman service,plumbing,home remodeling,interior painters,outdoor lighting

Thank you for your kind words & for referring us to your friends & family members.

Evey S.

Wonderful! And the owner is super sweet and informed about his products. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Painting - Interior, Remodeling - General, Landscaping

Category home remodeling,interior painters,outdoor lighting

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to say such kind words. It's always wonderful working with our customers to bring their ideas to life.

Carey M.

Terrific! Johnny Campbell is the best contractor I have ever used! He is extremely skilled, dedicated to the job, and reasonably priced. I give him my highest recommendation!

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Addition of Sunroom and Bath, addition of Brick Porches, Built a Greenhouse, Outdoor Lighting, Remodeling - General, Painting - Interior, Roofing, Handymen, Plumbing, Electrical, Landscaping

Category greenhouses

Thank you, I'm looking forward to our next project!

Kay J.

It went extremely well. Johnny is very personable, dependable, reasonable in billing for work, and we have become close friends over the 18 years that he has done work for me. He can be trusted to do a great job.

Description of Work
lighting, Electrical, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Remodeling - General, Painting - Interior

Category electrician,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,home remodeling,interior painters

We have been working on your projects together for many years. It's always a joy seeing you. Thank you so much!

11/30/2021

Umashankar G.

It was excellent, I really like the way he did the job. He was great, I didn't have any issue. It was really awesome, it was quick and, he's very professional.

Description of Work
He did some lighting work/service for me.

Category lighting

Thank you for your kind words.

Artisan Landscape and Masonry

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Landscaping, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

ZALI CONSTRUCTION LLC

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work.As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or message us to schedule an estimate today!

BuildFix Construction LLC

South Carolina
    South Carolina: General
    10/31/2022
    Check, PayPal, Financing Available

Landscaping Lighting, Room Additions, Home Remodeling, Kitchens & Bath, Stamped Concrete, Windows & Doors, Flooring, Carpet, Painting, Roofing, Ceramic Time, all concrete. etc.