Working with a contractor usually results in a beautiful finished product. But if issues arise, it’s important to know the grounds for firing a contractor and how to part ways respectfully.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Lake City, SC
There are 0 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Lake City
- W J Construction IncThey worked on the garage door track. We were having issues with the door closing like it was supposed to. He was able to basically rework that track and get it all nice. He provides very good service and he's very professional.
- Kim ColemanHe did a very good job. He bought the door for us, installed it, and took away the old door. He cleaned up after himself and he called us to check it before he left to make sure. He let us know exactly what it was going to cost and what he's going to do.
- Sears Stores Magnolia MallThey were quick to respond. They were very friendly and eager to find the best solution. They did not just charge me for bringing the spring, he was actually able to do it fairly and inexpensively and kind of went the extra mile. It was just a great transaction and I will definitely use them again and I will definitely recommend them
- ASAP Garage Door RepairKevin McDaniel is the owner of this family business that has been in operation since 1969. He came out first to analyze the problems and then after giving me an estimate of the cost to repair, came back the next day and fixed everything. This is a 32 year old garage door opener and it now works perfectly. He lubricated all the moving parts, adjusted and tightened up everything and installed a new weather seal. All in less than an hour and charged the estimated price of $120.. Kevin was a true professional--polite, courteous, friendly and knowledgeable. I'd definitely use him again
- Dillon Door CoThis service provider is a singleton who acquired the business several years ago from another provider. He operates it on the side of his regular work, so is not available full-time, but is very responsive. Because he has had to learn the business over time, he may not provide everything a company doing nothing but garage doors would, but he's diligent and works at it. In a small town there aren't always a lot of skilled professionals, but we've been pleased with our service over the past few years and think it's important to add good providers to Angie's List
- Sears Home ServicesAngie's list helped me kick start a stalled project today, Sears home improvement called me within 10 minutes. Got all my contact info, booked an appointment, then didn't show up. I left work two hours early to accommodate. not even a phone call. Thanks for nothing Sears.
Garage Door Companies in Lake City
- Business Description:sell , install , and repair garage doors and openers. We are a Sears Franchise owned and operated locally from Conway SC.Recent Review:Brian was very quick to respond, evaluate, and because he had replacement springs on the truck, he made the repairs right away. He was very personable, and professional. Did a great job.Rick S.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:I apologies for providing long review, but PLEASE read once if you want to save money and most importantly mantel stress and tortured by Landmark. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF A MENTAL STRESS AND TORTURED BY LANDMARK. Terrible company. Terrible customer service. Terrible process they have. (They cheat customers). They don’t care for fixing issues quickly. My A/C is down from 06/17/2021 till today 07/16/2021 (almost a month and not fixed yet and don’t know when it will be). By the way the issue can be fixed within 24 hours by any HVAC contractor if you hire them outside of Landmark warranty. So here the story… 1- Blower wheel of our A/C broke on 06/17/2021. We created a service request with Landmark. 2- Contractor took 2 days. He came on 06/19/2021 and took pictures of broken part. Told us that he will submit these pictures to Landmark for review to check if it is covered or not in warranty. Landmark will order the part if it is covered. 3- Landmark took 11 days (06/19 to 06/30) to review the pictures and to place the order for broken part. On 06/30/2021 they placed order only because I kept calling them for follow-up every other day between 06/17th and 06/30th. Landmark told me that they ordered the part from manufacturer (Carrier) and they don’t know when part will arrive. 4- I kept calling Landmark for next 13 days to get the status of ordered part, but no customer representative can give me clear answer. 5- When I called Landmark on 07/13/2021, customer representative told me that now part is available at local Carrier store and local Carrier store will call contractor to pick up the part. But not ETA. 6- Today is 07/16/2021 (3 days after part is available at local Carrier store), still no words from contractor to schedule the repair. So, I called Landmark again and customer representative told me they don’t know when it will be fixed. ----- BOTTOM LINE ---- 1- Tomorrow will be 1-month anniversary of my broken A/C. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service? NO. 2- During this month, I called other two local HVAC contractors to check if they have part available and when they can fix it. Both told me that they can come and fix next day. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service and wait for month to NOT get thing fixed when you can get it fix sooner? NO. 3- During this month, I made at least 15 calls to Landmark for follow-up and status check to make sure that things are moving. I also had an opportunity to talk with supervisor once. But unfortunately, his attitude was like THIS IS WHAT IT IS. You have to leave with it instead of helping to escalate issue. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for this type of customer service? NO. 4- Most of all, we have gone thru **** dealing with Landmark. It felt like we are paying them to get tortured. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service to get tortured? DEFINETLY NOAshit S.
- Business Description:My business requires a material draw due to past problems with customers. Meaning i will ask for only the money for the materials upfront and after the job is complete i will ask for the rest of the payment agreement. I'm licensed & bonded & will do free estimates! My work is guaranteed & you can receive references if needed
- Business Description:Sub&Independent Residential&Commercial Contractor
- Business Description:Residential Garage Door Repair & Maintenance You can count on us for excellent maintenance and repair service for all garage, overhead and automatic doors and door systems we install, as well as for most makes and models of other doors and openers. We are committed to very competitive pricing and service you can rely on. AccuDoor Systems is locally owned and operated in Sumter, Sc
- Business Description:Four generations of our family have been involved in our storm shelter business. From start to finish—the design, the fabrication, the warranty work, installation and sales. We have installed tornado shelters in the following states: Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, Iowa, Illinois, North Carolina, Kentucky, Indiana, South Carolina and Virginia. Additional phones numbers - (405) 880-1351, (580) 336-1351. Additi..Recent Review:It never happened they call me to set appointment never show up never call backEddie L.
- Business Description:We offer an array of services. Most of our projects are in-house and some may be contract out to highly qualified businesses. We operate multiple crews ranging from 2-4 individuals. Based by the needs of the customer and the time allotted for completion determines the amount of employees sent. We have different means of financing if needed
- Business Description:Pee Dee Building Systems is a Licensed general contractor, located in Hartsville, SC serving SE North Carolina and all of South Carolina since 1994. Specializing in structural metal roofing and building, including garages, carports, storage buildings for commercial, industrial, and residential uses. We also build walkways, driveways, canopy covers, patios, and more
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
Your home’s curb appeal and energy costs both factor into which new garage door you should buy. Here are nine tips to consider when shopping for your new garage door (or during your next garage door replacement) so you can make an informed choice.
Create more usable space by installing a garage door screen, which allows for entertaining or working with plenty of fresh air and zero bugs. Here’s how much installing a garage door screen will cost you.
Find garage door companies in
garage door companies in Lake City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- CR Construction2540 Nena Ln
Florence, South Carolina
- CR Construction
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Pee Dee Building Systems II, LLC2201 E Bobo Newsom Hwy
Hartsville, South Carolina
- Pee Dee Building Systems II, LLC
- Ultimate Contractors1088 Kentwood dr
Sumter, South Carolina
- Ultimate Contractors
- W J Construction Inc2394 Lebanon Rd
Effingham, South Carolina
- W J Construction Inc
- ZacOfAllTradeZ 1130 N Matthews Rd
Lake City, South Carolina