Did you buy a new house? Or do you just want to make your current home more secure? Key into these quick, inexpensive ways to improve your home security.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Mount Pleasant, SC
There are 3 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Matching on Angi
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Mount Pleasant
- Jason Taylor ConstructionI'm a 42 year career electrician and here's how I felt about my experience with Jason and Heather. They performed everything we needed plumbing, carpentry, paint, structural and even the electric work. There pricing makes you smile very fair. All pricing is in writing and explained very clearly. All time lines was met right down to the day they had said it would be done. In short what a great experience dealing with just one contractor to transform our unhappy house into a very happy home. You will be smarter if you let Jason Taylor give you a estimate
- EAST COOPER LOCK AND SAFEGreat. He was responsive. Called when he said he would, followed up, showed up when he said he would. Was professional, friendly, etc. Did the job quickly and well.
- EAST COOPER LOCK AND SAFEWe were so pleased with the service Kristy gave us by phone and email from the office and Robert gave us at installation. The replacement handleset was perfect, guided by the advice Kristy gave us for 1) choosing the finish of the new handleset in order to match the existing door knocker and 2) the size and style in order to mostly cover the existing drill holes and painted outline of the former handleset. Kristy suggested we email photos of the inside and outside of the door to show her what hardware we currently had. Robert worked efficiently, professionally and on schedule, seating the new handleset dead bolt into the door frame more securely/deeply than it had been and adding a needed bolt at the bottom of the handleset to prevent it from slipping. He worked quickly, was very pleasant, and answered all our questions. And we weren't charged for extra keys. We were able to apply a $10 off coupon, too
- EAST COOPER LOCK AND SAFEWe called to get door locks changed after moving into new house; technician arrived on time and did the job
- EAST COOPER LOCK AND SAFEI called these guys at 7:45 in the morning and to my surprise got a live person! I wanted my new house re-keyed as soon as possible and these guys were at the house within a few hours and got the job done quickly and professionally for a very fair price
- EAST COOPER LOCK AND SAFEMade it very easy. made all arrangements over the phone to have all locks rekeyed. Worked directly with my tenants to arrange a time to perform the work, and delivered exactly as promised. Highly recommended.
- EAST COOPER LOCK AND SAFEI was impressed with the quick response, fast work, great service, and great price! I highly recommend. The serviceman was very personable and knowledgeable.
- EAST COOPER LOCK AND SAFEDoor knob on pantry door wouldn't open... and my wife needed spices asap to finish dinner. Not exactly an emergency, but we called East Cooper Lock and they arrived within the hour. It required several tools and attempts to get into the pantry; apparently the lock mechanism had been installed incorrectly by the homeowner (that would be me). Within 15 minutes, the meal was seasoned and all was well. Great job
- EAST COOPER LOCK AND SAFEAfter trying 4 keys, I could not unlock the door to my garage. I called and explained the problem. I also mentioned that our home had recently been power washed and painted. The gentleman on the phone suggested that I try WD-40. Which, I explained was in the garage as well as my two automobiles. He promised to make a call and have someone out right away. As soon as I hung up I checked my laundry room and found some WD-40, which I tried and it worked instantly. I called him back and he was happy to have helped even without a visit. I will definatly use this company if and when I need a locksmith in the future
- EAST COOPER LOCK AND SAFEI just bought a new home on May 9, 013. I needed my house rekeyed and so I called East Cooper Lock and Safe the next day. Since their website said that they are open from 8:30 to 5:00 Monday through Friday, I assumed that I would have to take time off work for them to rekey the house, I was pleasantly surprised when they said they could come out the next day on Saturday. I asked if they could come out at 2:00 pm or after on Saturday. They said that they could definitely do this and that the locksmith would call before coming out. The locksmith called at about 2:25 to let me know he would be at the house in about 15 minutes. The locksmith rekeyed 4 doors, including the front door, back door, access door to the garage, and a french door. He checked out all the doors to make sure the locks were working properly and discovered there was a problem with the deadbolt not going all the way in on the front door. He went to his truck, got his drill, and fixed the problem. The total time the repair and rekeying took was about 45 minutes. I would definitely reccomend this company to anyone looking for a locksmith. They were punctual, professional, and were thorough with their work. I would use them again
Last update on September 5, 2022
Locksmiths in Mount Pleasant
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Want to learn how to rekey any type of door lock at home? Follow these steps to rekey locks in your house and save money on hiring a locksmith.
Sleep soundly at night knowing that your apartment is protected from intruders. Read these suggestions on how to boost your apartment’s safety.
Find locksmiths in
- Sullivans Island,
- Dewees Island,
- Isle Of Palms,
- James Island,
- Folly Beach,
- Johns Island,
- North Charleston,
- Seabrook Island,
- Kiawah Island,
- Goose Creek,
- Wadmalaw Island,
- Moncks Corner,
Locksmiths in Mount Pleasant
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A-1 LOCKSMITH SVC4400 DORCHESTER RD 104
North Charleston, South Carolina 29405
- A-1 LOCKSMITH SVC
- Elaine Brabham And Associates1890 Sam Rittenberg Blvd
Charleston, South Carolina 29407
- Elaine Brabham And Associates
- island lock and key35 Lyttleton St
Charleston, South Carolina 29407
- island lock and key
- JANTZEN LOCK & SAFE CO276 MEETING ST
Charleston, South Carolina 29401
- JANTZEN LOCK & SAFE CO
- Kiawah ServicesPO Box 140
Johns Island, South Carolina 29455
- Kiawah Services
- Lee's Keys II120 Loblolly Ln
Summerville, South Carolina 29483
- Lee's Keys II
- Pop-A-Lock CharlestonP.O Box 41241
North Charleston, South Carolina 29418
- Pop-A-Lock Charleston
- RESCUE LOCKSMITH SERVICES LLC239 N Pandora Dr
Goose Creek, South Carolina 29445
- RESCUE LOCKSMITH SERVICES LLC
- Secure Home, Locksmith & Safety Services LLC3620 Pelham Rd #116
Greenville, South Carolina 29615
- Secure Home, Locksmith & Safety Services LLC
- WISHEKS5322 W 79th St
Indianapolis, Indiana 46268