Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Manning, SC
There are 3 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Manning
- Carolina ImprovementsThey were on time and explained everything that was going on. They done a wonderful job!! I will definitely use Carolina Improvements again!! A++
- Du-Right ConstructionDarryl Greene - the owner - did great work. His attention to detail was exceptional. My only complaint is that most of the work was done by Darryl himself, making the project take a little longer than expected. He had help from his brother 1 day a week so he saved the work that required 2 people for that day
- Marie Lane Paint LLCThis companys work was fantastic. Marie and her crew painted my house, her and her crew take pride in there work. They cleaned up, it looked better then it ever looked. Beautiful colors and work. The crew work like professionals, and are the nicest people. And the price was great for the hard work they putted into my house. This paint job will last for years. No cracks, looks professional. They are one of the top painters I know of, and ive heard awesome reviews about them. They got all of this done in a reasonable time. I will definitely be coming back to this painting company. Thank you
- MC ServicesOnce I found the plans I liked for my new home, Mr Evans was quick to start with finding who we needed to start work asap. They started work in mid September of 2008 and was finished with my home in March of 2009. The work was beautiful. Mr Evans was very helpful with suggestions any time I needed I guide in the right direction....looking for fixtures for lighting, bathroom and kitchen. Mr Evans likes to know things are done right the first time. If he sees a mistake; he makes sure it is corrected immediately. My home is beautiful and I love every moment spent in it
- Heindl's DrywallI had multiple cracks and imperfections in my walls and ceiling. I called Matt and he came over right after work the same day I called him. He looked at the work and gave me the price listed. I accepted and he said he would be over the next day. I was very impressed an pleased. I would highly recommend Matt and definitely use him again
- Heindl's DrywallWent very well. Repaired three large holes in ceiling drywall and painted with popcorn. Paint blends in well, can't tell where the repair work was done. Showed up on time, completed in the amount of time he said it would take, and quality of the work is very good. I would definitely use him again.
- Du-Right ConstructionMr Darryl Greene, owner of Du-Right Consruction, personally designed, performed the necessary demolition, framing, electrical, plumbing, painting and finisth work on the suite. Mr Greeni is a master of residential construction, and performs all jobs in a thorough and professional manner. He is creative, honest, trustworthy and was helpful in making design recommendations. In short, I can not recommend him too highly
- Abi'S Drywall & Painting ServicesThey arrived on the day promised, completed the job within one week as promised. They were friendly, helpful and accomodating considering I was living in the house at the time. They covered the floors and all furnishings and controlled the dust and overspray as best they could. They caulked every sill, door frame, window frame, excellent work. Clean up too! I couldn't find fault with Abi or any of his crew. Wonderful job, couldn't be happier
- Smith DrywallDo not hire this group. I can email photos of their work and craziness. They stood on my toilet and broke it. Broke my storm door. Turn my AC down to 62 degrees while going in/ out of my house. For two days they left Burger King lunch cups all through my house. They took two cups out of my cabinet and I found them in a dirty trash pile they left. Someone took A SOCK OUT OF MY DIRTY CLOTHES to put on my Swiffer to clean with; ruining the sock. And left it like that. Now the work: dear Lord it was horrible. Look at the photos
- Upstate RemodelI was impressed by the stellar reviews for this business. I called twice and left messages and also contacted the business through their web site. They never responded.
Drywall Contractors in Manning
- Business Description:Your Meticulous Painting CompanyRecent Review:They did an excellent job. They were quick and they were prompt. I will use them again.Pamela C.
- Business Description:We have a great team, we work together for our customers likeness and happiness. (803) 446-9773Recent Review:I already reviewed this company twice. Please don't ask me again.Stan L.
- Business Description:Veteran Owned company. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:He was fantastic. He did a great job and completed the job on time. I would definitely hire them again and refer them to others. I was very pleased with the service.Stacy H.
- Business Description:I have been remolding for over 25 years, there is not much on a house I haven't been able to do.Recent Review:The contractor did an excellent job and was very reasonably priced! Original price estimate given was accurateAustin W.
- Business Description:Been in the building & roofing business since 1996. We offer Roofing and gutter work in central South Carolina. Please contact us today at (803)605-6135 for a free estimate.Recent Review:I did not see the written estimate and steve told me what was going to be done .That went well. I signed the contract and did not read the fine print which states that the home owner is liable for payments that the insurance does not pay for.After the job was complete I received the estimate which was outrageous so the insurance only paid a little over half.. A mechanics lien was delivered to my house saying I owed the remaining money which by the way they added interest because the first one I did not pay. Some of the things Steve was asking for the insurance paid for and other things they didn't pay. I filed a complaint with the Dept of Insurance so now I'm waiting to see what happens. I don't have the money to pay this so I have lost sleep and my nerves are shot over this.. Please find another contractor for your roof job and don't hire Shelley Custom Construction. I had Allstate as my insurance company. I was not in good hands with them either. This whole business transaction is a nightmare. Steve assured me that the insurance company would pay thisMary Beth M.
- Business Description:If your home or business has suffered water, fire, smoke or mold damage, we are here to help and are available 24/7. We offer emergency restoration and reconstruction services. We mitigate and restore residential and commercial properties with care and proficiency so you can rapidly recover from an unexpected catastrophe. We Restore - You RecoveRecent Review:Everything went well they showed up on time, did a good job. the employees were friendly and helpful during the process.cindy b.
- Business Description:Cransten is your personal home services concierge to take care of all the jobs around the home that you need completed.We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:I was very happy with the service. The handyman was on time, polite and tidy. I was very pleased with the work that was done. He also put every thing back in it's place and cleanup, even placing the appropriate items in the recycle bin! I would definitely use againTamara M.
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Columbia! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creati..Recent Review:2 windows were not correct upon installation, and one was cracked. I was assured they would be fixed quickly. It has been months since hearing from anyone. I am constantly having to track them down for status. Completely disappointed on their lack of follow through. I would not recommend them unless you hold off on full payment until the job is done to your satisfactionEdward P.
- Business Description:Smith Drywall is a reputable drywall contractor that provides installation and repair services for clients in Iva, SC. We work at reasonable rates and can take care of any project, regardless of its size or complexity. Do not hesitate, and call us at (864) 314-5737! Lake Secession, SC; Antreville, SC; Lowndesville SC; Star SC; Homeland Park, SRecent Review:Tim and Charles Smith came to our house and gave us an estimate.. He ask to use 20 pieces of my Sheetrock ( I paid for) on another job and that he would return it!!He never did... He is the most unprofessional person that I have ever hired... I ended up having to call the police and put up deer cameras around my house because he threatened to steal my husbands tractor.. I have pictures of the most horrible , botched Sheetrock finishing I have ever seen.. we have hired another Sheetrock finisher that says it is literally the worst finishing job that He had ever seen.. please save yourself a lot of heartache and do not hire Smith Drywall.. I also have copies of text that he sent me that are foul one at 2:45 am for no particular reason.. I have never written a negative review about any product or company but I feel like I would not be a decent human not to warn others about what a disaster trying to get decent work out of Smith Drywall. We are out 3000 dollars and are having to pay another company to literally finish our dry wall.Patricia M.
- Business Description:We are a home improvement company quality pro work guarantee
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
When tackling large projects at home, it won't take long before you come up against the nuisance of drywall dust. Cutting down the amount of dust and where it travels can make your project safer, quicker, and a greater overall success.
Fixing up your drywall can make a big difference in your home. Unless you have a large hole or a damaged corner, drywall repair is usually straightforward. Learn the best drywall repair tips along with the tools and supplies you need.
Find drywall contractors in
- New Zion
- Holly Hill
- Saint Charles
- Shaw Air Force Base
drywall contractors in Manning
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BBM Construction14 South Greenwood AVE
Ware Shoals, South Carolina
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- BBM Construction
- David Thomas Construction15907 Ehrhardt Rd
Bamberg, South Carolina
- David Thomas Construction
- Marie Lane Paint LLCP.O. Box 514
Walterboro, South Carolina
- Marie Lane Paint LLC
- Price Construction of Orangeburg SC5961 North Rd
Orangeburg, South Carolina
- Price Construction of Orangeburg SC
- T&T enterprises243 hardwood loop
Greenwood, South Carolina
- Taylor Made Contracting Construction Group, LLC879 Dicey Creek Road
Camden, South Carolina
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- Top notch roofing
Mayesville, South Carolina
- Two Brother's Carpentry, LP217 Lakewood Dr.
Clinton, South Carolina
- T&T enterprises
- ZacOfAllTradeZ 1130 N Matthews Rd
Lake City, South Carolina