Sears Garage Doors

Founded 1991 • With Angi since January 2008

5700 Brookpark Rd Unit D

Cleveland, OH 44129

It's your home. We just work there. And that's also why we're in your neighborhood. Around the corner, down the street. We're your local crew, ready to help you improve your home. Install something new. Repair what you've got. Clean up a little. We're around, ready to help you out with

01/27/2019

Susan V.

This is an update to my review of 2/17/17. Greg recently learned that I was not pleased at the way my situation was handled. It's 2 years after the fact, yet he just refunded me $150 to make this right. I have to give him credit for going that far to please me!

Description of Work
Garage Door Opener Installed & Spring Replaced

11/06/2017

Aimee C.

Very well, he was very polite worker, on time and completed service quickly. Suggested new springs at some point but was not trying to push to have it done immediately.

Description of Work
Had rollers replaced on garage. And over all maintence.

08/28/2017

Robert T.

Excellent - Rick came out within a couple of hours of calling on a Saturday afternoon He helped get our garage door closed and was very friendly and helpful So happy to have called these folks and they helped us out when we needed it

Description of Work
Garage needed to be closed as it was very damaged due to an accident and was hanging and tilted at an angle

08/07/2017

Joe A.

And I did extra work by changing my spring above my small garage door for 175 on top of that. By Sears that nation it was OK

Description of Work
Did my keypad for a small garage door and tuning up little spray on the rollers that was it for $99 And. And I did extra work by changing my spring above my small garage door for 175 on top of that

04/29/2017

sheila C.

I called vendor 3 times and never returned my call, finally angie list said they would reach out to them and they still never called back

Description of Work
maintance in garage door

02/17/2017

Susan V.

Scheduling through Mike was easy, and Roberto was very nice - he seemed competent. He said that the spring was broken (which I could believe from the research I had done), and that it would be an extra $350 to replace. I told him that seemed high, and we settled on $300, which I still thought was plenty. Working 6 days per week doesn't allow me a lot of time to take care of these things, so I decided to trust Sears to give me at least a somewhat fair price - I agreed rather than send him away. Afterwards I called the company which had originally installed the door, giving them the measurements and model number - they quoted me $150 to replace the spring with one just like the one I had (not a cheaper one, as Sears installed). Needless to say, I will never trust Sears again. The only way they can make this right with me is to refund $150.

Description of Work
Had purchased a new Sears 1/2 HP belt drive garage door opener online since mine was 21 yrs old and had broken; not worth fixing. Paid around $130 in advance for installation when I placed my order, along with a $15 haul away fee.

01/16/2017

JEWELL K.

The service went great! Pleasant technician. No problems at all. Excellent service! Thank you.

Description of Work
I needed my garage door to close. The technician oiled my garage track, made additional adjustments and simply made corrections to get my garage working properly. Key pad installed also.

01/02/2017

Thomas R.

they send a technician to do the job and charged us $75 additional but the garage door doesn't open again about one month after his work

Description of Work
garage door repair

10/12/2016

Ann L.

It was a good experience. They were good.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal coupon from them.

09/21/2016

James D.

After the installation there was a big gap between the side of the garage and the garage door. Standing in the garage, you could see outside through the gap. How the installer didn't see that I don't understand. I asked them to come back out which they did. The installer proceeded to use a crowbar to try to fix the problem. As a result the aluminum siding was damaged beyond repair. He couldn't figure out how to fix it and left. Another installer came the next day. He fixed the door. He left with the siding full of grease and the siding damaged. We asked him about the getting the siding fixed. He said there's nothing he could do about it. Very very frustrating.

Description of Work
Sears installed a 1-car garage door.

09/14/2016

Richard A.

Technician replaced the control board and certified wiring.

Description of Work
Problem with door opener falsely indicating a block.

09/01/2016

Lisa W.

Okay - we had to have them back, but all was resolved.

Description of Work
replace electrical switches in home.

Category electrician, garage doors

08/30/2016

Eric B.

The work performed was good. This was a simple job so nothing extraordinary needed to be done, but the worker knew what he was doing and completed the job quickly and accurately. The only negative about this experience was the scheduling process - I was not contacted by the provider after purchasing the deal through Angie's List, but instead I called and had to schedule a few weeks later; a minor inconvenience.

Description of Work
Roller replacement and tune-up

07/15/2016

Annie M P.

Roberto Torres the technician was excellent. He gave a call to let us know when he was coming and arrived on time. He checked our unit out completely and replaced the broken straps. He is thorough and explains everything. We would use Sears and especially this technician again.

Description of Work
The technician gave our garage door a complete checkup and repaired the metal straps that were broken.

05/19/2016

Maria B.

At first, I was disappointed that after I bought this tune-up, no one called me to make an appointment within the allotted time noted in the tune-up special....I waited several weeks, then called Angies List, who then gave me Sears # to call. They did make an appt. for a few weeks later. Then today Zac called to give me a 20 minute heads-up to his arrival. Zac arrived when predicted, and then conducted a very professional & thorough visit. So Zac gets a big thumbs up for his knowledge and professionalism, the appointment setters get a big thumbs down. Overall - I am satisfied.

Description of Work
garage door tune up

04/27/2016

Lloyd S.

It went fine. They made two trips out. The first time they did not have the materials. The second time they replaced the seal around the bottom of the door. The only thing they could have done is have the proper materials but I am sure there are hundreds of doors.

Description of Work
I used Sears Garage Doors.

04/25/2016

Robert S.

They were very kind and very professional. They were kind with my excessive questions.

Description of Work
Replacement of a new key for my garage door

04/09/2016

Joseph V.

The service technician was prompt, courteous, and competent. A pleasure to have worked with.

Description of Work
The technician adjusted the door, replaced the guide rollers, and adjusted the remote control stops.

03/25/2016

Christina W.

Mostly what you would expect. Only complaint is he didn't see fit to push my garbage cans back into place after moving them to get closer to the track.

Description of Work
Greased hinges and tracks.

Category garage doors

Thank you for your business and taking the time to write a review. Your review help us to improve everyday. Please call me directly at 800-925-1664 ext. 107, any time that we can be of assistance. Thanks Again for Choosing Sears! Christine Jones

03/06/2016

Bob H.

Bought the garage door opener at Sears. Got the $99 coupon which was a significant savings. Worked out great.

Description of Work
Install a garage door opener

Category garage doors

Thank you for your business and the awesome review. Please call me directly at 800-925-1664 ext. 107, any time that we can be of assistance. Thanks Again for Choosing Sears! Christine Jones

02/05/2016

Ann B.

They did an excellent job. The keypad works well and we,ve had no problems with our garage doors. We will definitely use them again and recommend them.

Description of Work
This was a Big deal to tune up our garage door and we also received a keyless entry pad.

Category garage doors, interior painters

Thank you for your business, your awesome review and your recommendation! Please call me directly at 800-925-1664 ext. 107, any time that we can be of assistance. Thanks Again for Choosing Sears! Christine Jones

02/04/2016

Daniel C.

All went well, keypad working great!

Description of Work
Installed keypad entry for garage door.

Category garage doors

Thank you for your business and your awesome review. Please call me directly at 800-925-1664 ext. 107, any time that we can be of assistance. Thanks Again for Choosing Sears! Christine Jones

01/28/2016

Dan F.

For that part it went well. I am not sure they actually adjusted the opener which i what I wanted done. Seems they left some residue on the garage door windows from their spray.

Description of Work
Essentially oiled and greased the wheels and runners for the door.

Category garage doors

Thank you for your business and taking the time to write this nice review. Please call me directly at 800-925-1664 ext. 107, any time that we can be of assistance. Thanks Again for Choosing Sears! Christine Jones

01/20/2016

Faith D.

Great service from a team that didn't mind educating the customer. Thanks!

Description of Work
Garage door tuneup, weatherstripped the door

01/19/2016

Dwain V.

It went well. There were no additional charges. They called before and were here on time. The workers were good. I would tell a friend to use them. They did a professional job. There wasn't much to do with it.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal from them. They put new rollers and seal on the bottom of the door. They did the lubrication.

Category garage doors

Thank you for your business and taking the time to write this great review. Please call me directly at 800-925-1664 ext. 107, any time that we can be of assistance. Thanks Again for Choosing Sears! Christine Jones

Wicked Painting, LLC

Brushin' & Blushin' Upcycled and Custom Furniture

At Brushin' & Blushin' Upcycled and Custom Furniture we specialize in refinishing and upcycling furniture, kitchen cabinet painting and interior painting. Being able to bring a client's vision to life is a journey that we are most proud of. If there is a project that you are interested in but it's not listed, feel free to contact us. We are happy to chat about your needs and assist in any way we can.

Offers Coupon

Arslanian Brothers

Arslanian Bros. is the trusted & dependable professional cleaner you're looking for! Call now to experience the difference! Award winning. Additional DBAs - Arslanian Bros Carpet Cleaning Co, Arslanian Bros Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning. Additional phone numbers - (440) 710-0708, (330) 836-1641. Additional e-mail - service@arslanianbros.com. Additional contact name - Ted Arslanian. Cost is determined by the job.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available
    Satisfaction

Carpet cleaning, air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, upholstery cleaning, tile & grout cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, garage door repair, new garage door sales & installation, garage door spring repair, and garage door opener programming and repair.

We do not service/repair any lawn tools, mowers or home appliances. Please contact Sears directly for those needs.