Sears Garage Doors

Founded 1991 • With Angi since January 2008

It's your home. We just work there. And that's also why we're in your neighborhood. Around the corner, down the street. We're your local crew, ready to help you improve your home. Install something new. Repair what you've got. Clean up a little. We're around, ready to help you out with whatever you need. So we thought we'd take this opportunity to introduce ourselves....

Zen Windows Cleveland

Family-owned and proudly local, Zen Windows Cleveland offers high-quality replacement windows and doors. From start to finish, we provide our customers with an easy, simple and painless buying experience. We believe in doing things right the first time, and offering quality products that will last a lifetime. We only offer quality products and chose the best crews to install because we back it up with an excellent warranty. Unlike our competitors who only give you a one-year labor warranty on their products and services. Zen Windows offers you a lifetime warranty including glass breakage on the products we put in your home and back the workmanship not only as long as you live in the home but transfer other homeowners in the future. We like to say "you will never spend another dime on your windows." Zen is different on so many levels we don't spend several hours in your home trying to sell you windows we go at your pace and when you are ready not trying to pressure you into buying. Buying from Zen is an online experience and very low pressure. We keep our overhead low so we can pass the savings on to our customers. Personally, I have 26 years in the window and door industry and know more than most of my competitors about the products that we install in your home. Zen Cleveland installers have been the business for 25+ years and do an excellent job taking care of the finer details. Many of our competitors want you to pay in advance when ordering windows and doors, we don't ask for anything until the windows and/or doors are installed in your home and you are satisfied.

Offers by Zen Windows Cleveland on Angi
Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and Windows

Fast, Affordable, & Dependable. Over 35 years in business, Family Owned and operated. We specialize in the complete exterior envelope, Windows, Siding, Roofing, Gutters and Doors. What's in your future? Maybe a new roof for your home or possibly a complete exterior makeover? Talk with one of our roofing, window or siding professionals to find the action that best fits your needs. We're happy to make some repairs to buy you some time, or make a replacement if it is needed. You want a contractor you can trust, and one who has the experience to help you make some major decisions. We will listen to your goals, desires, and help alleviate any concerns. We will walk you through the process like you were one of our family.

Offers by Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and Windows on Angi
Pinpoint Painting LLC

As a multiple year Super Service Award Winner, we offer interior & exterior painting services (residential & commercial) in Northeast Ohio including the Cleveland and Akron areas. Along with providing high quality workmanship, we work hard to deliver exceptional customer service and responsive communication with every project. We offer free estimates and accept all major credit cards. We typically do not require any upfront payment for projects less than $3,000. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business! Note: Due to the structuring of our crews and production scheduling, we have a minimum project size of $1,500 for exterior projects and $750 for interior projects.

Offers by Pinpoint Painting LLC on Angi

01/27/2019

This is an update to my review of 2/17/17. Greg recently learned that I was not pleased at the way my situation was handled. It's 2 years after the fact, yet he just refunded me $150 to make this right. I have to give him credit for going that far to please me!

Description of Work
Garage Door Opener Installed & Spring Replaced

11/06/2017

Very well, he was very polite worker, on time and completed service quickly. Suggested new springs at some point but was not trying to push to have it done immediately.

Description of Work
Had rollers replaced on garage. And over all maintence.

08/28/2017

Excellent - Rick came out within a couple of hours of calling on a Saturday afternoon He helped get our garage door closed and was very friendly and helpful So happy to have called these folks and they helped us out when we needed it

Description of Work
Garage needed to be closed as it was very damaged due to an accident and was hanging and tilted at an angle

08/07/2017

And I did extra work by changing my spring above my small garage door for 175 on top of that. By Sears that nation it was OK

Description of Work
Did my keypad for a small garage door and tuning up little spray on the rollers that was it for $99 And. And I did extra work by changing my spring above my small garage door for 175 on top of that

04/29/2017

I called vendor 3 times and never returned my call, finally angie list said they would reach out to them and they still never called back

Description of Work
maintance in garage door

Category garage doors

Carpet cleaning, air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, upholstery cleaning, tile & grout cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, garage door repair, new garage door sales & installation, garage door spring repair, and garage door opener programming and repair.

We do not service/repair any lawn tools, mowers or home appliances. Please contact Sears directly for those needs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available