Sears Garage Doors

Founded 1991 • With Angi since January 2008

It's your home. We just work there. And that's also why we're in your neighborhood. Around the corner, down the street. We're your local crew, ready to help you improve your home. Install something new. Repair what you've got. Clean up a little. We're around, ready to help you out with whatever you need. So we thought we'd take this opportunity to introduce ourselves....

Power Pro Painting LLC

Power Pro Painting LLC Specializes in Residential and Commercial Painting. We only use high quality products such as Sherwin William products. We provide Professional Interior and Exterior Painting service in Parma, Cleveland, and Lakewood, North Royalton, Brecksville, Westlake and surrounding Areas. We also provide Staining, drywall and Ceiling Repairs. We Would be Happy to Provide These Services to You. Please Reach Out Today to Get Started or Learn More!

Callahan Painting & Home Improvements

I started working in the home improvement industry as a teenager with my family. Over the years I've developed and honed my skills in many areas of home improvement. I am knowable in almost all facets of the skilled trades. After working with a few companies I saw the need for a competent, reliable, and honest contractor. Consequentially, I started my on painting business in 1986. Since that time I've expanded into other areas of home improvements. As with any business I've had some ups and downs but have always maintained a positive outlook and commitment to this business. I have always been dedicated to providing the highest quality work at a fair price. Our motto at Callahan Painting & Home Improvements is "Quality Work, Beautiful Results". I will be happy to give you a free estimate for most all of your home improvement needs. So please take the time to find out why I am proud of my company and why you should do business with us. Callahan Painting and Home Improvements has been serving the Cleveland and local suburban areas for over 30 years. We provide quality services with Angie's List as well as volumes of testimonials from satisfied customers! 4-8 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job.

Ace Custom Painting

21 years experience loyally serving the Northeast Ohio area. Full service painting contractor from interior, exterior painting, deck maintenance, and pressure washing. Phone calls receive immediate responses but unfortunately emails and Angie's List message have a slower turnaround. Please call Jesse to schedule 440-263-1216

01/27/2019

This is an update to my review of 2/17/17. Greg recently learned that I was not pleased at the way my situation was handled. It's 2 years after the fact, yet he just refunded me $150 to make this right. I have to give him credit for going that far to please me!

Description of Work
Garage Door Opener Installed & Spring Replaced

11/06/2017

Very well, he was very polite worker, on time and completed service quickly. Suggested new springs at some point but was not trying to push to have it done immediately.

Description of Work
Had rollers replaced on garage. And over all maintence.

08/28/2017

Excellent - Rick came out within a couple of hours of calling on a Saturday afternoon He helped get our garage door closed and was very friendly and helpful So happy to have called these folks and they helped us out when we needed it

Description of Work
Garage needed to be closed as it was very damaged due to an accident and was hanging and tilted at an angle

08/07/2017

And I did extra work by changing my spring above my small garage door for 175 on top of that. By Sears that nation it was OK

Description of Work
Did my keypad for a small garage door and tuning up little spray on the rollers that was it for $99 And. And I did extra work by changing my spring above my small garage door for 175 on top of that

04/29/2017

I called vendor 3 times and never returned my call, finally angie list said they would reach out to them and they still never called back

Description of Work
maintance in garage door

02/17/2017

Scheduling through Mike was easy, and Roberto was very nice - he seemed competent. He said that the spring was broken (which I could believe from the research I had done), and that it would be an extra $350 to replace. I told him that seemed high, and we settled on $300, which I still thought was plenty. Working 6 days per week doesn't allow me a lot of time to take care of these things, so I deci...

Description of Work
Had purchased a new Sears 1/2 HP belt drive garage door opener online since mine was 21 yrs old and had broken; not worth fixing. Paid around $130 in advance for installation when I placed my order, along with a $15 haul away fee.

01/16/2017

The service went great! Pleasant technician. No problems at all. Excellent service! Thank you.

Description of Work
I needed my garage door to close. The technician oiled my garage track, made additional adjustments and simply made corrections to get my garage working properly. Key pad installed also.

01/02/2017

they send a technician to do the job and charged us $75 additional but the garage door doesn't open again about one month after his work

Description of Work
garage door repair

10/12/2016

It was a good experience. They were good.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal coupon from them.

09/21/2016

After the installation there was a big gap between the side of the garage and the garage door. Standing in the garage, you could see outside through the gap. How the installer didn't see that I don't understand. I asked them to come back out which they did. The installer proceeded to use a crowbar to try to fix the problem. As a result the aluminum siding was damaged beyond repair. He couldn't fig...

Description of Work
Sears installed a 1-car garage door.

Category garage doors

Carpet cleaning, air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, upholstery cleaning, tile & grout cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, garage door repair, new garage door sales & installation, garage door spring repair, and garage door opener programming and repair.

We do not service/repair any lawn tools, mowers or home appliances. Please contact Sears directly for those needs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available