C&B Roofing

Founded 2000 • With Angi since March 2011

We have the right employees to get your job done right the first time. We do all work in house! Pricing is very competitive and QUALITY IS UNBEATABLE. We will save you money and complete your job on time. We take all the steps to ensue you roof last. Attention to detail. Don't make a $1000 mistake, call us before you roof anything....

Guardian Power Washing

We specialize in pressure washing and soft washing services, gutter cleaning, roof cleaning, deck maintenance, and more! We can pressure wash and soft wash exteriors of homes or businesses, driveways, walkways, sidewalks, fences, decks, parking lots, etc. Our mission at Guardian Power Washing is to utilize our life-long local knowledge and work hard every day to provide our customers with exceptional service. We strive to become the number one power washing company that people turn to in protecting and increasing the value of your most important asset. Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

All Brite House Wash Inc

We have the experience and the expertise. We only do power washing related services, and we will be here for years to come. We stand behind our work and are only a phone call away. Additional DBA - All-Brite House Wash.

Ray's Window Cleaning and Pressure Washing LLC

**15+ Years of experience. SAME DAY SERVICE!!** When it comes to deep cleaning, the professionals at Ray’s Window Cleaning & Pressure Washing have years of experience in the pressure washing, gutter cleaning, and window cleaning industry. Whether you’re looking to have your whole house pressure washed and windows cleaned, or just need a simple gutter and downspout clean, we pride ourselves on providing superior exterior cleaning services to clients in Lexington, West Columbia, Chapin, Columbia, Blythewood, Gilbert, Leesville, Redbank, and the surrounding areas. For a reliable pressure washing company you can trust, contact the cleaning experts at Ray’s Window Cleaning & Pressure Washing today!

Offers by Ray's Window Cleaning and Pressure Washing LLC on Angi

09/03/2016

Even though I did not utilize C&B Roofing for the repair, I have to applaud the company for being responsive, especially after a storm. They arrived about 11: 45 AM the next morning, less than 24 hours after my call. They gave me a fair estimate.

Description of Work
Needed several shingles replaced that were blown off by a tropical storm.

08/21/2015

I was looking for a small, local, owner-operated company to replace my old roof with architectural shingles and, of course, new ridge vents. I also wanted an old unused chimney brought down below the roof line and covered over and needed flashing around one functional chimney. I received three good quotes from such companies, all of which were close in price. These guys were actually the highest q...

Description of Work
Removed old and installed new shingles and removed old chimney.

01/07/2015

Charles from C & B came out, examined the roof, took measurements and then gave me the estimate. He included the full detail of the work that would be done, including removing old shingles and felt, replacing any rotted sheathing (1st two 4x8's included in price, $40 add'l for each thereafter. we needed 3 total.) new felt, new shingles, new vents and boots for penetrations. He explained in detail ...

Description of Work
C & B installed new roof on 60 x 28 modular home.

12/15/2014

Since I provided the shingles I never expected it to cost me what it did. I was pleased that when I called on a Saturday afternoon that he had men in the area and they showed up in about 45 minutes and did the job. His roofer told me I had hail or ice damage on my roof in the back. I called my insurance agent and he came out and looked all over my roof and said there is no such damage. When I call...

Description of Work
I provided the shingles (three or four shingles) and his man got up on the roof and hammered and glued them in.

Yes its True (removed member name) they charge us for the entire pack of shingles. We cant by two or three shingles. I hate it to get a F on price for such a small job. I kinda wish you would have got a few estimates to see other pricing and maybe you would understand that most all of us roofing contractors have a minimum service call price. Ours is $175. Some others may be cheaper or higher. But ...

04/03/2014

The work crew came out on Sunday afternoon, went promptly to work and completed the job in about 3 hours

Description of Work
Removed old kitchen skylight, replaced some rotted roof boards, then replace the skylight with a new one.

01/30/2014

Cleaning went well. They were prompt and very professional. They noticed further damage and offered to fix for a fee. I will contact them later.

Description of Work
Came and cleaned my gutters.

11/17/2013

I knew my house needed a new roof, I started my search in July 2013 and had 5 different companies come by the house. I told them all I was shopping and I was looking to get the most bang for my buck. I wanted quality at a good price. It started when C and B roofing came out to look at my roof. They were very through, taking his time, unlike others, that I figured, since I was shopping and wanted the best price, that they were not going to win the contract anyway and no need to spend a lot of time. I do not know that for sure but one guy was finished in 10 minutes and did not mention the needed repair. When C and B finished, they showed me photos they took to show me the problems I had. It definitely help us understand what we needed . I called C&B roofing in September and we scheduled the roof to be replaced. C&B Roofing was not the lowest bid, but I did get a better grade shingle and the way they attended to the details and fixing some problems, my new roof will last longer . I got the most bang for my buck! They came out 2 days later on a Wednesday, one group started in the yard protecting my bushes. while the others went on the roof and did what they do, there was a repair that had to be done. When they all started in on the roof, they went to town. All working like a well organized team, it was fun to watch. (us old retired people do that sometimes) They finished the job the next day which included cleaning up all the trash and left me with a great looking roof. We changed the color of our shingles from brown to Slate Gray.. We feel like we have a new house !

Description of Work
This past September 2013 they replaced my old shingles on my house.

06/13/2012

It went great. They showed up on time did the job in the time they specified. They cleaned up and made sure they picked up debris and swept the area for nails. Could not have asked for better service.

Description of Work
I interviewed 4 roofing companies and found C&B to be detailed in their service quote and prompt as to the start date. I chose them after meeting the owner who was professional and took the time to drive to my workplace and have me select the appropriate shingles. They were specific in what the quote covered and more than met my expectations as far as quality of service. I would definitley use them again and would recommend this company strongly. I selected them because of a referral I saw on Angie's list and want businesses like these to contiunue to be successful.

08/18/2011

Very hard working crew. You could tell they take pride in their work. The temperature was in the 100's yet the guys finished in one day and cleaned up great! We would hire them again!

Description of Work
They gave us a new roof and some other roof repairs.

03/28/2011

Charles was very helpful in working with the insurance Company to make sure the roof would be covered. He put a new roof and roof vent on our home.

Description of Work
We had hail damage and needed a new roof.

Category garage door company","roofer

We offer roof replacement ,shingles ,metal and singly ply sytems. (flat roofs). We also do leak repair and water proofing. We also do gutter replacement and repair. Call us before you contract!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Financing Available