BAXTER PLUMBING & HEATING

With Angi since June 2004

All your plumbing and heating needs...

Harmon Heating & Air Conditioning

Harmon Heating and Air Conditioning is a full service HVAC company. All of our work is performed by our employees. We do not subcontract any work. We accept all major credit cards. We offer GE Capital Financing to qualified customers. Every spring and fall we offer manufacturer rebates of up to $1200 per system. Occasionally these Rebates are extended through the summer and winter months. PECO is also offering up to $600 in rebates on qualified replacement systems. For more info on our services and/or rebates call today (610) 692-4900

Efficient Air Conditioning & Heating

Mention Angie's List and receive an automatic 10% discount. Family owned & operated. We have the experience and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule an estimate today! Check our website -- www.efficientairandheating.com

Offers by Efficient Air Conditioning & Heating on Angi
Qualitech Heating and Cooling

Proud winners of the Angie's List Super Service Award for a third consecutive year in 2018. We are family owned and operated, properly licensed and insured, and look forwarding to assisting you in your home’s needs. We have been in business for 12 years. Customer service is paramount; we take pride in our quality and dedicated employees who will treat you, and your home, with the proper respect you deserve. We are currently offering the following specials: $400 off any heating and air conditioning system installation; $100 off any hot water heater installation (gas or electric); $50 off any repairs totaling $500 or more. Please ask us about our financing options for affordable monthly payments.

Offers by Qualitech Heating and Cooling on Angi

04/11/2018

Rob came exactly at appointed time. He replaced a MOEN faucet which the MOEN company had sent to me under a warranty repair. I thought I needed new shut off valves under the faucet but he was able to loosen up the old ones with a twist of the wrench. He then replaced a washer for me in the upstairs bathroom. A very honest and competent vendor.

Description of Work
Replacing Kitchen Faucet

12/05/2016

Baxter plumbing was prompt, knowledgeable and professional. I highly recommend them and would use them again for any plumbing needs that arise in our home.

Description of Work
Baxter plumbing replaced the toilet in the second floor bathroom. They also replaced the sink in the laundry, as well as installed a few faucet, pipes and shut off valves.

01/31/2016

I have used Baxter Plumbing several times and they always show up on time and do great work for extremely reasonable prices. They've replaced two of my toilets and performed various other plumbing repairs over the years. Nice, honest team of professionals. Don't hesitate to call them.

Description of Work
Replaced all shower plumbing including drain pull in 1950's home.

04/29/2015

The service was perfect. They arrived promptly and completed replaced a leaking valve in about 15 minutes. The price was very low compared to other plumbers in the area which have done similar work for us. I hope I don't have to, but I would definitely work with them again.

Description of Work
Replaced a leaking valve in my basement.

03/13/2014

It went excellent. He was prompt and professional. I would use him again in the future.

Description of Work
He put new spicots in a bath tub, and changed some piping.

PLUMBING. HEATING. Bathroom remodeling