When you have trash, old appliances, or other items you need to get away from your house, you’ll need to hire a junk removal company. We’ll cover what to look for when it comes to junk removal services.
Get matched with top hauling services in Reading, PA
There are 13 highly-rated local hauling services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Hauling Reviews in Reading
- One Call Clean OutIt went efficiently and cleanly. Justin, the owner, led his team of two others and they carefully cleaned out every closet and drawer and shelf, in a very professional and friendly manner. They were on time and were respectful of the objects and the house. Even though it was a cold December day, and they were taking everything out through a sliding glass door, they insisted on closing it and reopening it each time to keep the heat in the house. I was so impressed at how thorough and careful they were, even to the point of sweeping out the garage when they had taken everything out. I highly recommend them and will certainly employ them again! I am also please that they will recycle what can be recycled, and donate or resell where possible
- Freedom MoversThe three men who helped us move were amazing! The owners of the company were very responsive and helpful. The three men were amazing, very respectful and ensured the safety of all our items!! No need to look anywhere else , best moving company!
- A & A Professional Movers LLCThey are fantastic! They moved my salon equipment & furniture out due to me closing. They were professional, friendly, careful & punctual. I would highly recommend them for all your moving needs! They are awesome!!
- Sterling Van LinesThe pick up in California was on time and quick. The delivery time was said to be 2 - 6 weeks but it took 7 1/2 weeks to be delivered in Pennsylvania. However, it was in good shape and the delivery person worked with my schedule (delivery after work for me). He brought them inside very carefully. Good job
- College Hunks Hauling JunkExcellent job by Ray, Bennett and Matt B. Professional, prompt, courteous, quick. Working together the job wa finished in no time at all. No stalling around. These guys hustle.
- Murray's Tree Service INCTim came out the day after I called him. We had just purchased a home and had concerns about 2 trees involving their health and proximity to the house. He gave us so much useful information and helped us to decide to remove one and trim the branches on the other that were extending over our roof. We were so relieved, as we thought much more was needed for the largest tree. He also gave us some advice on other plantings in the yard. We scheduled a time for the work. His crew was prompt, professional and did a great job. They cleaned up a large amount of debris and no one would have ever know that the work had been done. Our neighbors were so impressed that they asked for some work to be done as well. We recommend him highly and would absolutely use his services again
- Call 2 HaulFor about a year and a half i have had trash (broken appliances, 60inch projector TV, washer and dryer and 2 broken couches along with mattress, box spring and various wood) that took up my whole downstairs and garage. Due to working 3 jobs and money, I was looking for the most cost and time efficient way to discard all this trash so i can start working on renovating my downstairs. I remember i had used 1800-Got-Junk for just wood and trash in my garage and it costed me over 300.00. I knew it would've been double that if i used them.Also, they had a ton of restrictions on what i could and could not dump ( I couldn't get rid of my TV) So i researched for about 6 months, comparing companies, their services, costs and the time i would need to do this all. I decided to look on Anges List. I came across the profile for Call 2 Haul. Now, my major issue was the appliances and the 60 inch projector TV. The cost to dump the projector TV itself was a bill, and worst I had no truck to get it there so I would have to rent one, which right there was 100.00 (not including mileage). I called Call 2 Haul. First the customer service was great. I expressed my concerns. Within the next couple days i had someone in my home to give me a proper estimate. I was told the dumpster I would need and the exact amount INCLUDING taxes. It was all UPFRONT. Which helped with my budget. The gentleman gave me options, he told me one fee with me getting rid of the garbage myself and also gave me the price of his men doing all the work. What I liked is that he did not try to take advantage of me. He told me upfront it would cost less if I had help ( I have 2 healthy teenagers that I knew could help) and did it myself. That to me showed honesty and integrity, which is EXTREMELY rare these days. I appreciated that. I did not hire them right away only because I would not have the money until a couple of weeks. But once i got the money, I contacted them right away. They were so flexible and said they could come out as soon as possible. I scheduled them to come to my home in a week. I asked that they come on Friday. Due to their schedule, they were not sure what time of the day they were able to come. So out of convenience to me, because they wanted to make sure I had it for the day I asked for, they dropped off the dumpster the day before on a Thursday. Because of them doing that, I was actually able to dump everything Thursday evening. Because of this, I am now able to focus on starting my renovation this weekend instead of next. Once I was done, I called to let them know I was done. The next morning, the dumpster was picked up. Withing 24 hours, the dumpster was delivered, filled up and taken out. They actually get rid of EVERYTHING and all the pricing is upfront. The best part is that you do not need to be home for them to drop off or pick up the dumpster (very convenient as I work so much) The convenience and the pricing for their service CAN NOT BE BEAT! I am so thankful. As a single mom that works 3 jobs, the service was everything i needed and then some. I will ABSOLUTELY be using them again and have recommend them to a few of my neighbors that are doing some spring cleaning. They are the best
- Affordable Guys MovingExcellent. Very professional and courteous. Extremely responsive and always got back right away. Went out of his way to accommodate me in a difficult situation when moving elderly parents to assisted living.
- Reichardt RemodelingHe was very good at communicating problems, solutions and listened to my opinions. He was dependable in showing up. He cleaned up after the projects. The projects look great. He had a hard time matching the color of the steps with the deck that they lay on, so he picked a color that matches the trim of the house perfectly and they look great
- College Hunks Hauling JunkFirst I want to say that Jeremy who came by to look at what i had and estimate the load was so friendly and nice. I actually did not know I had to pay for donation pick ups. The 2 guys I had 2 days later to take the donations ,Dom and Conner were very nice. I am moving and have a lot of things to donate. i had some big items like a couch, a chair, coffee table and also a lot of boxes with toys, books,home items , pictures, etc. I had called two other donation centers to pick up(free) and they could not come out for 3 weeks. I am moving out in 2 weeks. My fault for not calling earlier. When I looked up Goodwill, they no longer picked up items and recommend College hunks to pick up items for donations. I scheduled and Andrew came out to look at items and tell me how much it would cost to see if I wanted to proceed. I needed to have the items removed. Paying to have items removed to donate was a bit of a surprise. I can't comment on how their prices are compared to other movers since i have not had to pay for removing donations before. I would definitely call them get an estimate if I needed them to pack and move. I actually did not know their other services until I talked to Jeremy. They were very nice and respectful of my house
Last update on January 18, 2022
Hauling Services in Reading
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
There are several types of pros that you can hire to appraise, haul, and sell your belongings so you won’t have to do the heavy lifting yourself.
Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
Find hauling services in
- West Reading,
- West Lawn,
- Mount Penn,
- Saint Lawrence,
- Sinking Spring,
hauling services in Reading
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 24/7 HANDYMEN907 Moss Street
Reading, Pennsylvania 19604
- 24/7 HANDYMEN
- A & A Professional Movers LLC358 Clearfield Street
Freemansburg, Pennsylvania 18017
- A.S.R.E Concrete Hardscaping Snow Removal2209 Cypress Ave
Allentown, Pennsylvania 18103
- Address Our Mess2312 Eskow Ave Ste 2
Halethorpe, Maryland 21227
- Affordable Guys MovingP.O. Box 5461
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania 18015
- AJ Blosenski Trash & Recycling SvcPO BOX 392
Elverson, Pennsylvania 19520
- Am construction 16 E Main St Suite B
Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania 17815
- Amato Roofing2399 Rowe Ln
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania 18015
- ANDREW J CUNNINGHAM13031 SEWELL RD
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19116
- A & A Professional Movers LLC
- ERB PAVING & EXCAVATING4172 BEST STATION RD
Slatington, Pennsylvania 18080
- ERB PAVING & EXCAVATING
- G Contracting LLC1032 N IRVING ST
Allentown, Pennsylvania 18109
- G Contracting LLC
- Ken's Lawn Service Inc5242 Rt 873
SCHNECKSVILLE, Pennsylvania 18078
- Ken's Lawn Service Inc
- New Planet Moving & Storage4420 Andrews St Ste D
North Las Vegas, Nevada 89081
- New Planet Moving & Storage
- Phoenix Response Services INC630 FREEDOM BUSINESS CTR DR
King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania 19406
- Phoenix Response Services INC
- US Tree Service LLC2240 Greenwood Rd
Allentown, Pennsylvania 18103
- US Tree Service LLC