If the refrigerator in your new home doesn’t fit, or you have a strong attachment to your current one, you’ll need a strategy for shipping it safely. Here’s how to properly ship a refrigerator and tips for avoiding hits and dings along the way.
Get matched with top moving companies in Pittston, PA
There are 18 highly-rated local moving companies.
Recent Movers Reviews in Pittston
- Everyones Grandpa IncThey were the best movers' experiences Ive ever had.. I got talked through some of the worst times of my life with horribles experiences with uhaul specifically. They travelled 2.5 hrs either way to 2 very different locations. Took furniture apart and put it back together for me as well. They were also incredibly understanding when delays happened, and empathetic to my being disabled
- Northeastern MoversOur son used Northeastern Movers for his move and recommended them to us. Everyone was extremely professional, prompt and courteous. No surprises with the move estimate or charges. Our furniture and boxes were moved safely and we are satisfied.
- Northeastern MoversI have used Northeastern Movers for my last few moves, and have never had a problem or complaint with the services provided. They were fast, efficient, and careful with my furniture. They went above and beyond to ensure that my items were not damaged and that small items such as nails or screws were not misplaced. I really, really appreciated the care they exhibited during each move
- Northeastern MoversThanks so much Northeastern Movers for making my relocation from PA to NY one worth talking about. Thank you for making it a great success even far beyond what I had thought. It was so great working with the moving team. Because of the high level of cooperation that the movers displayed, it was very possible to relocate without much problems or worries. i will definitely hire them again for future moves
- Northeastern MoversIf you have a small budget and do not wish to spend much on moving, hire Northeastern Movers. Their rate is very low and very affordable. They give an excellent service and quite frankly, you will get the best service of your life. I hired them recently and I think they are the best. They moved me without any problems at all. The packing and moving was done with a lot of care and professionalism. There were no damages when I checked, and also they did not change the price in the bill. This moving company is worth your time and your money. They are highly recommended
- Northeastern MoversNortheastern Movers made my moving experience extremely easy. The whole process was seamless. The customer service team was very efficient. The moving crew was professional and efficient. Booking was very easy too. They handled all my belongings with care and provided me a damage free move. Great attitudes and clearly cared about getting me all moved in. Thank you so much for providing an excellent service
- La1 Familia IncThe guys showed up early. They took apart some items that were too large to fit out the door. We arrived at the new home and they put everything back correctly in my new home. No damage to my belongs and done is a quick amount of time. I think the best movers around.
- BestDarnMoversThe move went perfectly. This company has amazing workers . You should not waste your precious time calling any other companies to move you. They truly live up to their name!
- BestDarnMoversVery well. Showed up 30 minutes prior to the scheduled time. Assessed the situation. Plenty of resources and all items moved quickly and without damage.
- Great Nation MovingGreat! The Great Nation Moving team did a great job moving us from Clarks Summit to Landenberg Pennsylvania. They were efficient and careful. They moved our baby grand piano along with rest of our belongings. Our settlement was a problem and went later into the afternoon, but they waited and completed the move in by late evening about 8 PM. A giant wasp got into the house and they hunted it down and set it free outside feeling that they were responsible for it getting in. The foreman made sure I understood all financial matters and that took awhile to sort out, but all were patient, kind, and made our move in as pleasant as they could. We were very pleased with this moving company’s service and would highly recommend them to others! Thank you, Great Nation Movers
Movers in Pittston
- Business Description:Patriot Relocation Corp is the #1 New Jersey moving company. Local, long distance & international moving & storage services with great rates.Recent Review:Nothing good to say. Horrible service, horrible communication, damaged my stuff and took forever. During a pandemic, Patriot arrived with two movers and two guys they literally found on the street and paid to help for the day. Their packing was poor and several of our things were broken. Took 46 days to deliver our stuff and their communication was horrible (“truck should be going out this week, tomorrow” etc only it never did) while we were waiting endlessly with no furniture. When they arrived with our stuff at our new home, there was ONE mover from the company and he had hired three guys off Craigslist to help him. Ended up with gouges in our floor and out of our drywall. If I wanted a bunch people off Craigslist to move my stuff, I would have rented a U-Haul and saved myself $10k. We were sent to a separate company to file a claim and 6 months later we are still waiting. Worst experience with a moving company everMo G.
- Business Description:We are BestDarnMovers, here for you 7 DAYS A WEEK. * Ready to help you get where you need to- across town, state or country, with your valuable posessions, as easily, quickly and inexpensively as possible. * Homes, apartments, offices, PODS, ABF trailers, storage units- we do them all. * And you'll love how we do business! ALWAYS upfront with estimates & charges. Work can be paid for at job completion. Cash, check, or credit card. * We are day & time flexible; last minute changes don't rattle..
- Business Description:Affordable Guys Moving is a group of professional movers dedicated to satisfying their customer needs with top quality service at low rates. Our service is guaranteed to be quick, safe, and efficient.
- Business Description:Trust your move to the experts! Award-winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long-distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family-owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, jun..Recent Review:Just completed a somewhat complicated move with Moving Ahead Services requiring 2 move dates and storage in between. The company was professional and helpful and the crew on both ends (Dustin and Shawn and Dustin and James) were extremely careful, thorough, professional and did so many little things to make this stressful experience as good as it could have been! Those guys are really hard workers, great work ethic and I was so happy to have my stuff taken care of by them! Would definitely recommend! Thanks Moving Ahead Services for getting me situated in my new home :-Victoria S.
- Business Description:" Long Distance Mover " Paula's Movers Pledge Integrity in our business practice, diligence in our work ethic, and clarity of value delivered to all our customers. We provides long-distance, interstate moving services. We move residential homes, apartments, and commercial businesses across state lines and the country. We have over 26 years of moving industry experience and treat our customers like your part of Paula's Movers family. We're here to guide you every step of the way so you can re..Recent Review:I am extremely pleased with the moving services provided by Paula's Movers. I needed to move to a different state and was looking for a reliable company that would not cost an arm and a leg. David, one of the owners, is a real gentleman and a man of his word. David and his crew arrived on time of the day of the move, they worked quickly but diligently and efficiently. I could not believe how quickly they helped us finish packing and carried all items out of our old home and loaded into their truck. Hanna, the lead in customer service, was a real pleasure to deal with. She was patient and very attentive to all of my questions and concerns. Hanna provided a very simple and straightforward quote that was easy to understand. The quote itself was also very competitive compared to the quotes we've received from their competitors. I would recommend Paula's Movers to anyone looking to simply their move at a very competitive price. Thank you David and HannaMichael S.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Shady company, look elsewhere. I went with them based on price and that they were “highly rated”. According to the estimator, I needed 1 truck. When moving day came, they couldn’t fit everything in 1 truck. In fact, it wasn’t just a little bit leftover, but quite a bit. They had someone come out the next day to pick it all up and would later pack it on 2 pallets at their warehouse that I had to pay to ship across country. I didn’t have any other options since we had to be out of the house and were moving long distance. The items on the truck made it on time and safely. It was the pallets that never arrived. When I finally called to check the status (2 weeks after they were picked up), I found out they were just sitting in the warehouse and weren’t shipped yet. They hadn’t even gotten an estimate of the cost. Then they gave the wrong phone number to the 3rd party company that was transporting it so they couldn’t arrange delivery because they couldn’t get in touch with me. Finally the day came to have it delivered (6 weeks after pickup) and the 3rd party transport company asked if I had packaged the pallets up myself. I said no, the professional movers did that we paid. He said it was one of the worst jobs he’s ever seen and kept telling me it’s just items and they can be replaced. He also made a point to give me detailed instructions on how to file a claim for broken items because he knew things would be broken. The 3rd party transport company pays for 100% replacement value but normally works with the shipper, not receiver. I filed a claim with the transport company anyways and reached out to All Service Moving on it. All Service Moving said they would pay me the full amount right away if I signed the incident waiver signing away my rights. This included not holding All Service Moving responsible for anything related to the damage as well as not be able to post any negative review, rating, post about them. I’m sorry, what?!?! Due to their negligence and incompetent job, items were damaged and I can’t share that to prevent others from experiencing the same? Obviously, I refused to sign. I kept my claim with the transport company. Although our claim settlement was only 1/3 of what I was asking for, I’d rather receive the lower amount and still be able to write this review so others are warned. Let this be your warning to run away, far away from this companyLisa O.
- Business Description:Movers Direct, llc is a full service moving company. We offer packing service, packing materials, piano movers, local and long distance moves. We specialize in residential and commercial. Movers Direct was voted Best of the Best moving company for 4 consecutive years in Chattanooga, TN. Call today and get your move on the booksRecent Review:EXCELLENT! The process from start to finish was spectacular and highly professional. They packed up our entire home (approx 1500 sq ft) and drove it 2200 miles to our new home, unloaded and helped to set up furniture (bedroom sets etc). Chad and Garrett were very attentive to detail, extremely careful with the packing and unloading, and absolutely trustworthy. USE THEMPATTI A. S.
- Business Description:Cost is deteremined by the job. Additional email: email@example.com. Agent for united van lines.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:Everything went very well, I was very please with work that was done.Martha J.
Deals in Pittston for Moving Companies
Explore our Solution Center for helpful moving company articles
Regularly cleaning your dryer vent can prevent dust, lint, and other debris from building up. That buildup can be dangerous, but so can cleaning the dryer vent yourself. Here’s why it’s best to let a professional do the job.
You’ve amassed quite the collection of valuables, and you’d like to keep it that way. Boxing up delicate items requires a steady hand and a full-proof plan. Use these tips to learn how to pack fragile items for your next move.
Find moving companies in
- West Pittston
- West Wyoming
- Old Forge
- Forty Fort
- Wilkes Barre
moving companies in Pittston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Helping Hand Clean Out Services and Estate Sales411 Ave O
- ACI Transport Inc.320 W 9 Mile Rd
- ADT3750 Priority Way South Dr
- Affordable Guys MovingP.O. Box 5461
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Allegheny Valley Transfer Co Inc1512 Lebanon Church Rd
- AMBASSADORS MOVING & SHIPPING12325 Acadamy Rd.
- Andrews Antiques40 Gordon Ave
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Auto Transporters Online25108 Marguerite Pkwy
Mission Viejo, California
- A Helping Hand Clean Out Services and Estate Sales
- La1 Familia Inc529 Scott St
WILKES BARRE, Pennsylvania
- La1 Familia Inc
- Mansion Movers1960 South Ocean Blvd
- Matheson Transfer Moving157 Welles St
Forty Fort, Pennsylvania
- Mayflower AAA MOVING102 INDUSTRIAL BLVD
- MINUTE MAN MOVERS193 Hamlin Highway
- Modern Piano Moving992 Highway D
- Momma's Closet
- Montway Auto Transport425 N Martingale Rd Ste 550
- Move With Drew542 Altoona Place
- Movers Direct LLC314 Old Hales Gap Rd
- Moving Ahead Services LLC4708 TOPPS INDUSTRIAL PKWY
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
- Mansion Movers
- Pack-N-Go720 Wisner St
- Patriot Relocation Corp133 Avenue A
Bayonne, New Jersey
- Perfection Cleaning Services LLC
- Petsko Clean Outs118 Lee Ln
- Pocono Home InspectionsPO. Box 2179
Pocono Pines, Pennsylvania
- PODS Moving and Storage925 Griffin Pond Rd
Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania
- Prisma Cargo Solutions LLC555 8th Ave
New York, New York
- Quick Transfer USA860 Bedford Ave
Brooklyn, New York
- Quick Transfer USA
- Ship Smart Inc1500 Market St FL 12 East Tower
- Spirit Moving Company5040 Louise Dr
- SpringIn cleaners310 Oak St
- STONEGATE DESIGNER DELIVERY, INC11942 Sherman Road
North Hollywood, California
- Sultans of SchlepPO Box 56277
- Ship Smart Inc
- TC Moving LLC1411 Main St
- The Handy Man Can400 1st St
- the Move-In team llc364 East Main St
- TNT Furniture Movers1411 S Hawthorne Ave
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- TSI999 Old Eagle School Rd Ste 114
- Tungsten Management GroupPO Box 133
Mt Pocono, Pennsylvania
- TC Moving LLC
- United States Logistics300 N LaSalle Dr Ste 4925
- United States Logistics
- Very Cheap Junk Removal36 Atherton Avenue
- Very Cheap Junk Removal