The cost to install a heated driveway depends on the size of your driveway and what type of heating system you choose. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of a heated driveway, along with some of the benefits of this unique type of driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Pittston, PA
There are 4 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Pittston
- RICHARD DIEHL PAVINGRichard Diehl Jr was very nice. He came to give me an estimate which sounded good especially since he really understood what I wanted done. My driveway was completed on May 28th, 2021 and although I love the way it looks, there’s one problem which explains my reasoning for giving 3 stars instead of 5. On June 4th, I reached out and sent him a video message. We had gotten a lot of rain that day and noticed there’s a lot of water going towards the foundation of our house. The fact that it rains a lot where we live is why this is urgent for us to get corrected. Richard said he would come to correct this issue by creating some sort of asphalt curve to direct the water away from the house which honestly should have been done when the job was completed. The problem is that so far no one has come to fix this issue so every time it rains, water is potentially damaging my foundation. Once this issue is corrected, I will update my review
- CSI Asphalt Maintenance LLCJeff and his team were amazing! We have a second home in the Poconos (PA) and often we can't get contractors to call us back or even come out for an intitial consultation; that was not Jeff. Jeff returned calls when he said he would, he arrived when he said he would, and he followed up after the job was done; we haven't seen this type of service in a long time. I can't say enough about how Jeff's professionalism made me feel very confident that we picked the right guy to do this job. We bought our house in 2009 and never had anything done with the driveway. Jeff came out for our initial consult and explained exactly what we needed to do, issues that we might come across (due to our location, trees, and growth in the driveway) and exactly how he would fix and patch some of the areas, and what he would do to fully complete the job. We were not present when he and his team arrived, however Jeff called us to tell us he was there and beginnng the job, explained how long we needed to stay off of the driveway and that he would send pictures when he was done. Jeff sent multiple pictures of the "new-looking" driveway. When we came back to our home, a few days later, the driveway looked AMAZING; it looked so much better than the pictures! Jeff followed up with a phone call to see what we thought and I could not have complimented him and his team enough; we were so excited with how awesome our driveway now looked. Not only was it "new" looking, it looked so crisp, clean and professional. Jeff and his team are our new "go-to" people for ashpalt work, we can't be happier. WAY TO GO JEFF ! (Janet and Tony P
- TMC Concrete & Paving LLCI had an erosion problem and a number of cracks in my driveway and was looking for advice.? I called TMC.? I received a call the next day scheduling an appointment on the day I requested.? It turned out that the appointment had to be rescheduled, but the owner offered to come any time it was convenient, and came out on a Sunday afternoon.? Michael gave me valuable advice, and, most importantly, did not recommend unnecessary work that would have benefitted him.? We agreed that there was nothing he needed to do for me at this time, but I got a good sense of professionalism and honesty, and will use TMC when I am ready to seal the driveway in the spring
- General Blacktop PavingDidn't end up hiring this company (or any for that matter), but they were very helpful and courteous. Wanted to get my driveway paved before selling, but realtor recommended against it. Tony was very helpful in providing an estimate when I requested it. He was there within a couple of days.
- SMITH BLACKTOPPINGDan Smith personally came to my house and spoke to me on what needed to be done. He had a cancellation and was able to come pave my driveway sooner than expected which was a great plus. He was very professional and came when he said he would. He took his time and did the work himself to make sure it was perfect. I couldn't ask for a better job. The total thickness of my driveway was 4 1/2 inches for 1800sq ft. I wanted to make sure it would handle heavy trucks. The driveway turned out better than I expected. Next time I won't waste time getting estimates I will just call Dan Smith and have him perform the work. It was terrible dealing with other companies trying to get estimates
- CSI Asphalt Maintenance LLCToday, Jeff made good on his promise, CSI Asphalt Maintenance resurfaced my sidewalk and driveway FREE OF CHARGE. I'd hire him again in a heartbeat and highly recommend his company for any type of work. Jeff went above and beyond, my customer satisfaction rating easily exceeds 110%. Jeff Ceremelli and CSI Asphalt Maintenance, stands behind their work and cares about their customers, you and your company make America Great, thanks again
- SMITH BLACKTOPPINGHe did a great job. Water runs off in two different directions. Completion was done on time and just as it was proposed. I would highly recommend them.
- MOUNTAINTOP PAVINGThe crew worked quickly. They did a thorough job of preparation. They applied hot tar to the cracks and sealed the driveway. Finished work looks great.
- Len Wisniewski Paving and Construction, Inc.Great! Initially the weather did not cooperate but after the rain stopped it started and didn't stop until it was finished.
- SMITH BLACKTOPPINGThey were reasonable at that time because the gas price does go up and so does the black topping. They do a professional job.
Driveway Pavers in Pittston
- Business Description:Statewide asphalt is a fully operational business ready to tackle any job with all the latest of equipment to give you the best job possible 3rd generation paving company ready to give you a great price on a quality job fully licensed and insureRecent Review:100% great job, quick hard worker crew, very knowledgeable and gave clear instructions on do’s and dont’s, highly recommended by me. While doing my project they got other jobs to do with my neighbors due to beautiful joGina E.
- Business Description:All types of masonry and remodeling specialists in brick & stone work, repointing and installation waterproofingRecent Review:Very professional, fast we have them thebrokf and they did such a good job we decided to do othrr projects we have been putting off. Very professional nice guys, able to compete all my projects in a very resonable amount of time, would recommend to anyone very good work and very reasonablTammy S.
- Business Description:Barkers offers a variety of services including home renovation, roof repair, flooring, landscaping, fencing, etc. We guarantee quality work in a timely fashion within your budget. At Barkers, we take pride in our work and make it our mission to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. Barkers is a quickly growing, owner operated company, that employs only the most experienced and skilled workersRecent Review:The service was excellent. He was fair and timely. I am very pleased with the outcome.Jamie L.
- Business Description:Life Time Windows and Vinyl Siding has been in business since 1982. We offer full lifetime warranty on material and labor. Our prices are very competitive. We have full time employees and do not use subcontractors. We are fully licensed and insured. Free estimateRecent Review:We had a total of 6 windows replaced by Lifetime Windows. We ordered the windows back in the spring, but due to Covid related delays they were not available until just now. The process was seamless and easy from the customer side. Their guys were here for a total of a day and half and the end result is fantastic. We are incredibly happy with the look of the new windows and also with the service that we receivedElizabeth J.
- Business Description:Albert’s Paving offers quality paving, excavation and hauling services. Our main goal is to provide you with top quality work and friendly service at a fair price.Recent Review:I am sick and tired of contractors that you call or contact and they don't have the courtesy to return your call or contact you. This seems to be the way they operate around Nelson County. If you list them and they don't respond your organization should have a rating that shows how often they ignore contactRobert M.
- Business Description:Property Inspections for Home and or Buildings, Private Commercial or otherwiseRecent Review:We asked our realtor for a “pit bull” inspector and she recommended this company. We were present with the inspector and asked a lot of questions and listened intently to his concerns and observations. We left feeling like we had some issues but nothing major. Well, after settlement it became clear that the inspector missed a huge carpenter ant infestation that damaged the entire back of the house including walls and beams. He missed leaking windows and pipes that had cause mold and mildew damage in two separate areas of the house. He missed several areas of roof damage and a decaying rotting exterior chime to structure. When I pointed to the ceiling and said is that brown spot a leak he said no, that’s just a missed paint spot! We made settlement after what we thought was a good inspection report. It turns out that we had to spend tens of thousands of dollars on critical repairs that the inspector missed or assured us were minor. The roof and window leaks were severe. The carpenter ant infestation was critical. Needless to say we were very angry and extremely disappointed that these things got missed and we got misled. We would not recommend this inspector to othersTrish S.
- Recent Review:The owner came out in May and gave us a quote which we approved a couple of days later. They promised the job would be done within 6-8 weeks because he was behind due to weather. In late July to get an ETA and are told in a week or two. It is now September, the project is not only not started but we haven't heard from them and we are searching for a new providerPam C.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated buisness who are ready to take care of your driveway and home Maintenance needs we provide but are not limited to Sealcoating Driveway repairs Powerwashing Staining Gutter cleaning Yard cleaning Storm clean ups Stone driveways Hardscaping Junk removal And morRecent Review:Work completed was horrible - would not use this company. To have the work repaired will cost $14000.Gail F.
- Business Description:Serving the region since 1972 Fully insured with Workmen's Compensation & LiablityRecent Review:Rained 15 min coating down, big mess, tar every ware, came back to check after rain. Came back several days later to redo, lots of overspray, cracks are still wet after 5 days ? Would not use this contractor again, driveway does not look good, can not use till dryGino C.
- Business Description:Armor Sealcoating offers QUALITY sealcoating of your asphalt driveway or parking lot.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Ice dams forming on your home’s gutters look menacing, and could spring leaks inside your home. But wait! Breaking up ice with a hammer could damage your gutters and roof. This how-to guide will walk you through how to melt ice in gutters safely.
If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- West Pittston
- West Wyoming
- Old Forge
- Forty Fort
- Wilkes Barre
driveway paving contractors in Pittston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bear Owen Paving326 Hickory St
- Bear Owen Paving
- CFK Home Building and Renovations128 Abbott St
WILKES BARRE, Pennsylvania
- CFK Home Building and Renovations
- Independent Construction10 appollo drive
West Wyoming, Pennsylvania
- Independent Construction
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100