Benderbuilt Construction

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2011

Benderbuilt Construction maintains the simple philosophy that satisfied customers be the forefront of our focus. As a licensed residential and commercial contractor specializing in remodeling, we strive to bring you the best possible experience. Tell us what you want, and we’ll build your dream space. Need help with design? We do that too. With over 20 years experience, let us provide solutions to your renovation needs. Let us build your vision. Get it Built. Get it Benderbuilt....

Bard Drywall and Paintng

We offer minor and major drywall repairs and painting, finished basements, home updates and remodels, and water damage repairs. You have a desire to change an aspect of your home, we will get it done for you. We are family owned and operated, and have been doing this for over 10 years. We look forward to making your home more comfortable.

A+ PLUS CONCRETE & FOUNDATION REPAIR

We are a 12-year Super Service Award winning company using state-of-the-art technology to stabilize foundation walls that are tipping, bowing, or shearing. We use The Fortress System (carbon/kevlar straps and anchors) to give you the strongest, most durable foundation repair. Our lifetime warranty is also transferable to the next owner. We also specialize in the repair and restoration of flat, concrete surfaces, such as driveways, patios, sidewalks, walkways, steps and porches (PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT POUR NEW CONCRETE). We can address cracking, crumbling, or spalling concrete, and offer the best technology in Power Washing and Sealing to achieve the best clean and protection with the #1 rated concrete sealer on the market. We offer Concrete Resurfacing in addition to repairs to give your concrete a fresh, new look. We use super non-skid elastomeric sealants for high-traffic surfaces that protect the concrete and keep you, your family and guests from slipping. We take great pride in offering honest, affordable ways and methods to our customers for the repairs they need. We look forward to working on your Foundation Repair & Stabilization and Concrete Restoration/Repair projects. Please check us out at http://aplusconcretefoundationrepair.com!

Offers by A+ PLUS CONCRETE & FOUNDATION REPAIR on Angi
ALL-NU Windows

We are a family run residential and light commercial replacement window company. Our office is located in Oakdale, Pennsylvania and we serve customers within a 100-mile radius of Pittsburgh. We are proud of our A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau with an untarnished record. From the beginning, "ALL-NU" Windows has been known for providing our customers with our promise of exceptional service and unbeatable prices.

Offers by ALL-NU Windows on Angi

04/10/2020

Scott & crew sided my home, installed new door and windows. The work was of excellent quality. Scott even came out to recaulk my porch. Even after 5 years he stopped to adjust 2 windows I have gotten off the track. This guy is incredible and he really cares about his customers. I’ve had so many compliments. The precision in wrapping my porch wood was perfect. His crew is courteous and cleaned up e...

Description of Work
Outside siding gutters door windows soffit and facia

Category gutter repair,siding,replacement windows,doors,lead paint removal

04/23/2015

Description of Work
multiple projects over several years. 16' X 12' deck with pergola - privacy wall. stain deck. install vinyl hand railing + pickets porch - replace roof peaks with Alcoa coil stock - hang vinyl scalloped siding. install exterior doors and screen doors, crown molding 2 rooms.

Category doors

10/07/2014

Description of Work
I hired Steve Bender of Benderbuilt Construction to remodel my 45 year old home I purchased in 2011 that needed updating: 1)installed 18 new duo-pane windows; 2)replaced rotted fascia, soffit, gutters; 3)installed new front glass storm door; 4)remodeled kitchen-installed new dishwasher and disposal; installed new wood floors; replaced countertop, sink, faucet; 5)removed (2) old insert medicine cabinets and replaced with mirrors and lights; 6)installed several light fixtures; 7)installed new railings for steps inside and outside; 8) paint vinyl siding. |Steve was knowledgeable about his work, very pleasant to work with, did an excellent job, and stands behind his work. The job took about 6 weeks and was completed according to schedule. Steve always cleaned up his work area when he was done for the day and removed all trash and debris. After two years, all remodeling projects are still looking great and working well. I did have one cracked window that Steve ordered and replaced within a few weeks. From start to finish, Steve and his crew did an outstanding job and I would highly recommend him for any type of remodeling job. I am very happy with the work they did and all of my neighbors said my home looks the nicest since it was built!

Category doors

01/08/2013

this was a tedious and lengthy job everyone worked with sinus colds(including myself and husband) the owner was on time every day

Description of Work
installed new windows installednew doors installed new kitchen cabnets, sink, faucet, microwave, stove cook top, flooring demo of walls and put up dry wall

Category replacement windows,home remodeling,doors,lead paint removal

Residential and commercial remodeling services. Kitchens, Bathrooms, Doors, Roofs, Siding, Decks, Flooring, Game Rooms, Additions, Windows, Basements

Check, PayPal